PDA

View Full Version : Joe's NY Pizza 1st Car Meet 10/1

Mr. Panda
09-28-2011, 08:59 PM
This will be Joe's first car meet! It is free and open to anyone that wants to bring there car. Road Atlanta is just up the road, so if your leaving the Petite LeManns, get in your whip and race down for a slice and a good time!

All pizza slices during the event come with 2 free toppings!
Cold beer is availible :D

Mr. Panda
09-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Starts at 7 and will go all night if enough ppl come out
This is a free meet open to any cars or bikes
I'm gonna try to deliver on my motorcycle all night for fun, so if you cant come out, give us a call and i will deliver

Sunkenkarma
09-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Might stop by if I go to petite lemanns, I have a civic so it wouldnt be cool, but maybe some other members of IA can bring out the nice ones =D. Are you guys going towards braselton or oakwood from the Road Atlanta? I live right around there, but I dont think I have seen the place. =O

Mr. Panda
09-30-2011, 02:59 PM
We are off of 211/Old Winder Hwy. If your coming from Road Atlanta you would head toward Gainseville untill you see the first light which is left turn only onto 211. Then were less than 5 mins up the road on the left at the very next light. Im really hopeing people from the event come by! We are planing on having a meet whenever anything is happening at the track and we would love to make this a monthly or even weekly event if people start coming out