PDA

View Full Version : SO I was part of a foot pursuit with police today...

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2005, 09:49 PM
I was coming home, down 19/41 in Jonesboro, this evening and I saw a guy run all the way across the highway up ahead of me. There is a busstop where he was running towards so that's what I thought. I slowed up in case there was someone else. And there was, so I slowed a little more and realized it was one of Clayton County's finest. He was chasing the guy...and losing. So I looked and saw no cars coming my way and swung my car across all 3 lanes and dipped onto a side road and saw the dude run behind an office building and into a grove of trees behind it. I ran into the next street and down the next street after that to other side of the grove and parked my car, blocking the street and letting my headlights shine through the trees. All the while with my strap pulled out(I didnt know what this guy would do). A minute later, two Jonesboro cops came around and asked me if I had seen the dude and I told them that he hadn't come out this side. I saw all the lights turn off through the trees and realized they were leaving so I drove back around. They caught the guy hiding in those woods. The officers thanked me for locking down the other side because that dude prolly thought I was a cop, too. Damn, fun times. QD, GEORGIA RANGER. Later, QD.

4bangin
11-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Haha that's awesome. Sounds like fun!

ProjectWidow
11-26-2005, 10:03 PM
hahaha, QD ranger to the rescue!

That is nice of you to do though!

gtikid
11-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Hahahaha QD, Georgia Ranger. Trying to take after his idol, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger :lmfao:

The Golden Child
11-26-2005, 10:11 PM
QD to the rescue .. haha

speedracer41
11-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Does this mean you might consider a future in law enforcement?

TheFireMan
11-26-2005, 10:18 PM
..hahahahaha..:werd:

MrEG62U
11-26-2005, 10:20 PM
wher at on 19/41 i work down there

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Does this mean you might consider a future in law enforcement?

Nah. They won't hire up an ex-banger.

wher at on 19/41 i work down there

The intersection at Flint River Rd. He ran from the Save-Rite area across towards the city of Jonesboro. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Haha that's awesome. Sounds like fun!

It was a rush and I was nervous, I won't lie. I didn't know where this guy was or what he had. But I did have my gat with me and I've used it before...so I didn't mind having it cocked this time. Lolol. Later, QD.

1439/2000
11-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Nah. They won't hire up an ex-banger.

The intersection at Flint River Rd. He ran from the Save-Rite area across towards the city of Jonesboro. Later, QD.

:confused:

They hired Ice-T. Colors, Colors, Colors, Colors.

On a side note good to have a gun sometimes huh?

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Lolol. I am a nightmare walkin, psychopath stalkin.... Hail yea. My .380 is my American Express. I never leave home without it. Never. Hell. At the BatlGround Cook-out, I walked around all afternoon with it(forgot I had it on) until my wife accidently knocked and asked me if I had it. I said, oh shit. And went and through it into the trunk of my car. Lolol. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
11-26-2005, 11:17 PM
hmm sounds fun... hahah that'll be even funnier if you had a microphone so you can scream "WE GOT YOU SURRONDED DONT EVEN TRY TO RUN"

TIGERJC
11-26-2005, 11:17 PM
im glad everything turned out ok, but dont be a hero. 2months ago these teenagers robbed a store in the fayette pavilion and they ran in my neighborhood. someone tried to be a hero and catch the guys and the guys took him hostage and killed his dog and took the guys car. im my mind let the police do thier job, but it sounded like u never really tried to capture the guy yourself and i give u props for doing the right thing and letting the police catch him, while still helping out

5thgcelica
11-26-2005, 11:22 PM
hah. thast awesome man.

1439/2000
11-26-2005, 11:23 PM
You should have just started shooting at the guy and pulled out a fake badge.

Crazy Asian
11-26-2005, 11:23 PM
HAHAAh pistol whip his ass and screaming BITCH DONT MESS WIHT THE PO POS AGAIN !!!!

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2005, 11:28 PM
im glad everything turned out ok, but dont be a hero. 2months ago these teenagers robbed a store in the fayette pavilion and they ran in my neighborhood. someone tried to be a hero and catch the guys and the guys took him hostage and killed his dog and took the guys car. im my mind let the police do thier job, but it sounded like u never really tried to capture the guy yourself and i give u props for doing the right thing and letting the police catch him, while still helping out

Nice words, man. And trust me, I say those words to people all the time. I know where I have been and I know how shit goes down. If I had no experience at all with anything of this nature or I wasn't strapped, I would've kept driving. Other folks that do this shit, I'd give the same advice to...that you just gave me. Good preach. Later, QD.

LS2ner
11-27-2005, 12:42 AM
it aint no trick question, yea QD's strapped bitch.

RandomGuy
11-27-2005, 01:03 AM
wtf? u aint get nothin for your troubles... fuck no... i woulda been like "I demand a key to the city"

JITB
11-27-2005, 01:16 AM
i saw a guy running from the police across covington Hwy, he was doing atleast 15mph....it was amazing how fast he was running with his hands behind his back.. Too bad he fell...lol

gtikid
11-27-2005, 01:25 AM
i saw a guy running from the police across covington Hwy, he was doing atleast 15mph....it was amazing how fast he was running with his hands behind his back.. Too bad he fell...lol

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I knew some kid at my house that was stealing Neons waaaaaaaay back in the day. And the day that they finally caught him, i was coming home from school and I see this black guy run from Burns Rd. into these houses and a cop running right after him. I was like o shiet! That foo must of killed somebody! So i was freaked out, but went into my neighborhood anyways and as i turn onto my street, i saw the same black guy running down my street with the cop still running after him. Hahaha. Man i was scared as hell b/c i didn't know who it was.

Finally, he ended up being caught all at my other friend's neighborhood (over there by the citgo where harbins and dicken's meet). Man i didn't even think about helping the cop b/c i had no clue who the guy was (until after he got caught) or what he had done

He's now in jail for murder :screwy:

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2005, 10:29 AM
. i woulda been like "I demand a key to the city"

What's funny is that I told my wife the same thing. That I should go back and demand the muthafuccin key, lolol. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
11-27-2005, 10:36 AM
I would have just kept driving, all that and nothing for your troubles, I mean there could have been other worse case scenarios such as when you blocked traffic some car could have ran straight into you or the guy could have been strapped too. But props to you.

Kevykev
11-27-2005, 10:44 AM
lol at Dizzle attempting to make up for all of his past endeavors.

Yo, I'm surprised that you didn'y call me though, you usually due after some G-ed up shit goes down. <shame on you!

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2005, 10:47 AM
I would have just kept driving, all that and nothing for your troubles,

Wasn't any trouble at all. That's part of what's wrong with this world. No one wants to help anyone and when they do, they all feel like they deserve something for it.

I mean there could have been other worse case scenarios such as when you blocked traffic some car could have ran straight into you

I didn't block traffic. I was parked on a dead-end side street qith maybe 8 houses on it. And I was about halfway down that street.

or the guy could have been strapped too.

That's why I had my shit out and ready.

But props to you.

Thanks, homey. Later, QD.

Kristi
11-27-2005, 03:18 PM
go QD!

PhatbacK
11-27-2005, 03:24 PM
QD always gets to be apart of the fun stuff. damnit i want to chase somebody!

Julio
11-27-2005, 03:34 PM
bad boy bad bot what you going to do ! what you going to when QD comes for you ...

Nitro
11-27-2005, 03:43 PM
much props to the Q-DIZZLE PATROL........lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Lolol. Mo-fuccas!!! Later, QD.

God
11-27-2005, 05:15 PM

your sig has to be the most moronic statement ive ever read.