PDA

View Full Version : Picky ass motherfuckers

Catnip
09-26-2011, 10:10 PM
I listed 4 blown shocks with eBay coilovers on another forum for free. Perfect for someone who has sold or is selling their suspension setup and just needs something to ride on or roll the car around on... I understand being in a tight spot and how something like this can be a big help. Here's what my ad read:

All 4. They're blown. The perches are cut off so they look like full coilovers. I picked up a set of not so blown shocks with Intrax springs, so these need to go. No room in the garage. They're in Warner Robins, Ga. I will not meet you anywhere and I will not ship them unless you pay the shipping and extra enough so I can buy a couple double stacks and fries while I'm by Wendys. I will not share my fries. No hardware included.

nopicsbecausethey'refree.jpg

I've been getting some bullshit questions about parting out the "coilovers", parting out the sleeves, the lock collars, the shocks, what spring rates they are, how they rode, etc.

Really? They're free. Get what you need, throw the rest away or pass it on. I realize I'm not securing my passage to heaven for giving away some crappy hammered parts, but this makes me just want to throw shit away and tell people to fuck off.

Mr Egg Rollllll
09-26-2011, 10:30 PM
People don't understand courtesy anymore. They bitch about shit that's given to them.

Props for actually attempting to give an opportunity to others. :goodjob:

Echonova
09-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Most of the time, if I don't know someone that needs a part I no longer have a use for... I just throw it away. Even if you post it's for free they will want you to meet halfway (even though you post that you won't) blah, blah, blah. Bullshit.

Last straw for me was I posted some 5 lug wheel spacers for free. I was going to be in his area anyway, so being a nice guy I dropped them off.

He made a For Sale thread before I even made it back home...

Bacon
09-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Fuck em. Tell them to do their own research if they want answers to their questions.

Tech5
09-26-2011, 10:46 PM
cool story bro

silversol
09-26-2011, 11:13 PM
I like giving things to the trash can other than people. I dont like wasteing my time with assholes.

CSquared
09-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Yeah I can't say I've ever given something away for free. Unless it was to a charitable cause I'd rather just throw the shit out.

Vteckidd
09-27-2011, 10:57 PM
I once posted a 240 shell for sale for FREE, that had no title. You tow it its yours. I can't tell you how many people asked how to get the title, if it ran, would it be a good DD etc even though I had pics and I specifically said there was a lien on the title not from me.

Took me two weeks to get rid of it.

People are dumb

Nismo
09-28-2011, 03:01 PM
I once posted a 240 shell for sale for FREE, that had no title. You tow it its yours. I can't tell you how many people asked how to get the title, if it ran, would it be a good DD etc even though I had pics and I specifically said there was a lien on the title not from me.

People are dumb

STFU NO ONE FUCKING CARES

<3 tb

MeFryRice
09-28-2011, 03:05 PM

People are dumb

What year was the 240sx? Sounds like a 240sx I bought years ago and later found out that the person I bought it from didn't own it and the title still had a lien on it. Long story...