09-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Make:Toyota
Model:Corolla CE
Year:2006
Mileage:119,XXX and rising, I drive 100+ miles per day for work
Options:Pwr everything, F&R side curtain airbags, ABS
Mods:See Below
Engine:1.8L 5-Speed
VIN#:Will provide to serious buyers only.
Condition:Good-Great

PRICE:7000

So the time has come, I've decided I want something else. I do not have to sell this car, so if I don't get what I want for it I won't sell it. As you can see my asking price is below the KBB value of 7850, I feel this is fair, considering the excellent mechanical condition of the car, and the aftermarket items you are getting as well.

This car originally started life as a corolla CE, but has been converted into a corolla S and then some. It has been lovingly cared for since new, and tastefully modded.

Mods are as Follows:

Exterior:
Vuteq Replica Front and Rear Lip.
Factory S side skirts.
8K HID in the low beams(DRL Disabled) and 3K HID in the fogs.
17x8 +35 5zigen FN01R-C powder-coated anthracite metallic, a +5mm spacer is in the rear.
Altis Style duck tail spoiler.
2nd Generation Altis LED tail lights.
Altis "S" front grill, with paint matched trim.
ESAM Style window vent visors.

Interior/ICE:
Pioneer Head-unit with USB MP3 Capability.
MTX Thunderlink Subwoofer.
Carbon Fiber Shift Knob.

Engine/Performance:
Energy Suspension solid motor mount inserts.
Injen cold air intake, with AEM Dryflow filter.
Fidanza 2.1 clutch

Suspension:
Megan Racing street Series 32-way adjustable coilover suspension.
Progress 24mm rear sway bar.
DC-Sports front strut tower bar.
Toyo Ectensa HP tires, with ~50% life left.

There is probably more that I am forgetting, but I can't remember anything else for now. I will not entertain offers below 7000, that price is set in stone. So don't waste my time, lowballers need not reply.

I am technically the only owner, title search will show three, the others are my dad, and my mom. The car has been in my possesion since it was new, and I special ordered this car. It has power everything, and front and rear side curtain air bags. I've changed the oil every 3000 miles with mobil1 and a mobil1 filter, it still gets 34-36MPG.

Needs passenger's side front wheel bearing replaced. I hit a tire on the interstate and put a small crack in the front and rear lip as well.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4310/25835221245859546182210.jpg

NOTE: This is the only current pic I have, I can get more current pics if the buyer wants, but I'd rather you just come look at the car.

NO TRADES!