jdm eg6
09-19-2011, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMkT1Dk6xQ:crazy:

JDMGRNAV6
09-19-2011, 12:15 PM
wooowwwww wtffff, dude was like its all good

Bigt8aford
09-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Well he was right, at the end of the day it's just a car. And it got a real good bath, after some drying and part replacement should be back up and racing in no time.

MistaCee
09-20-2011, 07:02 AM
Lol dizz iz juzza boo boo

Sinfix_15
09-20-2011, 11:14 AM
i wish i had enough money to not care about wrecking a million dollar car. that would be the life

Bacon
09-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Good place for it :goodjob:

Halfwit
10-07-2011, 06:18 PM
i wish i had enough money to not care about wrecking a million dollar car. that would be the life

its called insurance.

RJ's325ITS
02-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Roland is a fantastic guy, and instructor but unfortunately as I read in one of his email this car was far from "showroom stock", and even for a pro-driver would been a handful..... I remember having a discussion with Roland, Didier & Klaus about stuff like this (loosing it).... when you go over that fine line (driver's or the car's line), they all agreed that you have to first know your limits (skills), and then know the limits of what you driving (the vehicle's capabilities)... This enzo owner's limits were a bit off one from another......

Elbow
02-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Roland is a fantastic guy, and instructor but unfortunately as I read in one of his email this car was far from "showroom stock", and even for a pro-driver would been a handful..... I remember having a discussion with Roland, Didier & Klaus about stuff like this (loosing it).... when you go over that fine line (driver's or the car's line), they all agreed that you have to first know your limits (skills), and then know the limits of what you driving (the vehicle's capabilities)... This enzo owner's limits were a bit off one from another......

You can't really know your car's limits if you have lower limits....lol

Either way, cool guy.