PDA

View Full Version : From a dig: Z vs. Srt4,s2000,M45,HFPv6 accord

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 12:36 PM
so i went to northlake to hang out a friend of mine with a evo, and we wanna meet up with our friends geo and lawrence. and accodringslo.. i think his name is has an idea of going to a southside spot.. so im game. kinda not wanting to go cause its far and i have to work in the morning. anyway we get there and i decide ill watch first till i feel safe (is a place i dont know).

anyway, i had been called out by a really cool dude in an SRT4 before for a dig run, and its been too cold to try it, so i told him we could do it now ( i might as well.. i couldnt feel my toes and nuts). so we go

against SRT4 (1st time)
we get flagged to go... i spin wayyyy too much in first gear and car goest slightly a little to the left, i straighten her out and feather out the throttle the SRT4 at this time is about 1.5-2 cars ahead and i finally catch after ALOT of spin, he grabs 2nd *chirps* grabs, a second later i grab 2nd.. and ppprrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt cold tire spin sound and he pulls 3 cars on me, i start pulling it back into 3rd, and about half a 1 car length back at 100ish and he lets off.. dammit i lose.

rematch (srt4)
i think i can do a little better this time around.. but still we get flagged and i spin way more than i'd like, so i let off.. and go WOT right back again and it catches sooner than the first run, but damn.. it really sucked.. he has 1 car lead, i grab 2nd like an old lady on a semi early shift (6000rpm, redline is 6600) and it only chirps and grabs hes .5 cars up i start pulling, grab 3rd and spin a little (never spun 3rd like that before) i pulled next to him and pass him by half a car, grab 4th pulling slightly away. and i won that one by about .5 car.

s2000 guy wants to run. dammit. i hate the conditions of the road.. but fuck it.

i get a much better launch than the previous runs.. still pathetic, FWD was a threat to me at this point, but he's ahead by half a car, this time around i spin 2nd to hard again and spin too much,grab 3rd and im on him and pulling, in the end he was back about 1.5-2 cars at 120mph. i dont know how long we were supposed to go but 120 is where i stopped.

03+ Honda accord V6 wants a piece. and i wanna go home, but fuck it.. ill do it.
i got him from the get go, i was starting to get the hang of things on the slippery street, grabbed 2nd like a grandma with a short shift once again. had 2 cars around 100 on him..

05 M45 wants to run.
ill keep this one short.. had my best launches on these runs, but still.. 2nd gear wouldnt grab for shit. 3+ cars @ 110 first time (he spun pretty badly off the line, but never pulled.. MUAHAHAHAHA), (this time his off the line skills were better) 2+ cars @ 110 2nd time

there you go.. so now i can thank all of you for feeling sick, sleepy and sore here at work.. bastards!

Batman
11-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Good job man! i know how the cold affects our launches

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 12:47 PM
yeah, i think i got jipped with some BFGgoodrich KDW knock offs hahahaha. they were doing ok once warm.. but damn.. it took too much spin and shit to get them to warm up and grab a bit better. i was spinning into 3rd like i spin into 2nd when i need tires.

Batman
11-26-2005, 01:38 PM
I spun going into 3rd and then into 4th as well...wasnt racing anyone just get that lil kick..NAH MEAN!!!

EJ25RUN
11-26-2005, 02:03 PM
^ Z owners, bunch of retards :eye:

Repost Squintz
11-26-2005, 03:01 PM
see, now this is a kill story. +1

morelian09
11-26-2005, 03:20 PM
all i saw was speed monkey getting his ass woopped by everyone. he might have a fast car, but his skills are limited. all i heard was my car tires this, my car tires that. bullshit! :jerkit: you suck runing from a dig and thats why you never wanted to race me from a dig. the srt4 that beat you from a dig twice not once, i beat him the night before. you put your emergency light on even though you were losing acting like you won, bullshit you didn't fool anyone there you just proved my point to every one that you talk to much shit. when you raced the s200 you were dead even and you put your lights on? he laid off then you pulled. get it staight you didn't win against the s200 or the srt4.

now i'll give you props on beating a stock accord though!!!!! thats hard to do lol.

to everyone there good runs and nice meeting all of you (who drives the right hand drive ef that shit was sick?)

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 04:45 PM
all i saw was speed monkey getting his ass woopped by everyone. he might have a fast car, but his skills are limited. all i heard was my car tires this, my car tires that. bullshit! :jerkit: you suck runing from a dig and thats why you never wanted to race me from a dig. the srt4 that beat you from a dig twice not once, i beat him the night before. you put your emergency light on even though you were losing acting like you won, bullshit you didn't fool anyone there you just proved my point to every one that you talk to much shit. when you raced the s200 you were dead even and you put your lights on? he laid off then you pulled. get it staight you didn't win against the s200 or the srt4.

now i'll give you props on beating a stock accord though!!!!! thats hard to do lol.

to everyone there good runs and nice meeting all of you (who drives the right hand drive ef that shit was sick?)

list of things you need to do:
1. stop lying
2. get glasses (lost first to SRT4, won rematch and rest of races)
3. everyone i raced last night was really cool, if someone happens to disagree with any of it. hell we'll run again. but right now its just you talking.
4. Next time you see me "bullshitting" say it in my face IN the place.
5. get a new tranny. and break it again racing me.
6. i never bitched about my tires, anyone with torque will know regular street tires and 32 degree weather dont get along. its a fact.. own something with more than 200 lb ft of torque and come back to me on it.

with Love, Will
XOXOXOXOX

morelian09
11-26-2005, 04:49 PM
nice come back!!! your just mad cause you can't lauch your car. the srt4 took u both times and you know. but its ok i'll stay out of this because franky your starting to sound extreamy gay.

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 05:14 PM
nice come back!!! your just mad cause you can't lauch your car. the srt4 took u both times and you know. but its ok i'll stay out of this because franky your starting to sound extreamy gay.

thats what i thought, know your place and let it go. if you're a puppy dont go piss off the bigger dogs, stay on the porch

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 05:17 PM
I spun going into 3rd and then into 4th as well...wasnt racing anyone just get that lil kick..NAH MEAN!!!

you shift like a girl.. dont lie

only way you'd spin 3rd and 4th is on a uphill, with rain and sub 40 degree weather

Batman
11-26-2005, 05:20 PM
i love how ppl talk and dont even have a car thats running..

morelian09
11-26-2005, 05:50 PM
haa. you want to be a girl

Batman
11-26-2005, 06:00 PM
still a girl that has a car thats running and faster than yours...what does that make you then?
I really hope i get to see you in person to see how big your mouth really is

Chuckster
11-26-2005, 06:16 PM
s2000 guy wants to run. dammit. i hate the conditions of the road.. but fuck it.

i get a much better launch than the previous runs.. still pathetic, FWD was a threat to me at this point

didnt know s2000 was a fwd car

unless i read wrong!

Batman
11-26-2005, 06:29 PM

unless i read wrong!

+1 on that i was wondering too, i really hope its a typo, or else im not hanging out with him ever again..chuckster wanna be my new bffl?

Chuckster
11-26-2005, 06:47 PM
^^^so wheres my +1?

and wtf is bffl?

Batman
11-26-2005, 06:55 PM
+1 as in "i agree with your post" bffl = best friends for life"
you gonna come hang out 2night at N Lake mall

GirlieZ
11-26-2005, 06:57 PM
^^^so wheres my +1?

and wtf is bffl?

you deserve it, i am a girl and still know that at s2k is rwd!

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 07:18 PM

unless i read wrong!

yeah it wasnt meant towards the s2000, i just meant that with as much spin that i was getting it seemed that i was having worse off the line issues than the FWD's that were out t here.

Batman
11-26-2005, 07:42 PM
^^^^^^^
mmmmmkay
dude give me a call when you get a chance

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 08:22 PM
dude.. im in the office at the restaurant.. and i just farted and dude.. man.. i wish you guys were here right now to smell this one.. i always get the best ones when no one is around it sucks.

benwaballs
11-26-2005, 09:50 PM
good runs :goodjob:

SLOWR/T
11-26-2005, 10:00 PM

spinning into 4th??? whats done to your Z?!? if it mostly stock and it wasnt wet that sounds hard to believe.

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 03:20 AM
spinning into 4th??? whats done to your Z?!? if it mostly stock and it wasnt wet that sounds hard to believe.

i think he meant chirp, and that i know can only be done powershifting. i chirp 4th kung-fu shifting at commerce.. but it might as well be raining.. fuck COMMERCE!

morelian09
11-27-2005, 11:59 AM
keep making up excuses about why you got beat. i spoke to the dude with the srt4 yesturday and he varified what i said you never got him and you can't drive admit it, from a dig your skills are limited. everyone knows it.

and to z33k his car isn't faster then mine, mine was just fucked up. ask anyone who was down south when the 350tt ran brian, that night i raced that srt4 from a dig and my car was running good and i took him about 2-3 car spaces

Batman
11-27-2005, 12:07 PM
at the meet last night, about 10 people agreed to what will has said..he lost one..he won one...i wasnt there when he raced...whatever...FUCK THE SCENE...el oh el

morelian09
11-27-2005, 01:55 PM
don't sweat it man its all for fun anyways

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 03:30 PM
don't sweat it man its all for fun anyways

my car is faster than yours. period

stop the shit talking, and focus more on keeping your car in ONE piece.

next time you see me "bullshitting" call it out when you see it in my face, dont be a pussy.

morelian09
11-27-2005, 03:36 PM
don't worry my car is out next week and the srt4 wooped your ass i don't care what you say pussy

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 03:55 PM
don't worry my car is out next week and the srt4 wooped your ass i don't care what you say pussy

oh yeah well if you're so passionate about it.. say it in person culero.. oh yeah..

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative22.jpg

jackdaripper
11-27-2005, 07:20 PM
All I have to say if you hit flashers on me prematurely im going to pit your ass off the road, I have full coverage so I gives not a fuck.

jackdaripper
11-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Btw your time will come this weekend.

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 07:27 PM
All I have to say if you hit flashers on me prematurely im going to pit your ass off the road, I have full coverage so I gives not a fuck.

and ill slash your throat, im illegal and untraceable so i gives not a fuck as well ;) . no one hit the flashers prematurely, you must be friends with morelian.

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Btw your time will come this weekend.

time for what?

Batman
11-27-2005, 09:31 PM
man who threatens to run into other people? how ghey is that...you dont deserve to be in the scene...ive heard a lot about you last night, many people agree that you know what your doing and you love the bottle..and love to talk shit..and you can back it up..which is alright...but to even think about running into someone and ruin their car..thats low as hell

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 09:44 PM
man who threatens to run into other people? how ghey is that...you dont deserve to be in the scene...ive heard a lot about you last night, many people agree that you know what your doing and you love the bottle..and love to talk shit..and you can back it up..which is alright...but to even think about running into someone and ruin their car..thats low as hell

its ok dude, im sure he's kidding even though he say he isnt or something blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. its gay.

on a side note, who wants a pretzel?

Batman
11-27-2005, 09:47 PM
uhh i do, email it 2 me

jackdaripper
11-27-2005, 11:22 PM
See ya been doing your homework grasshopper. :D

man who threatens to run into other people? how ghey is that...
1st Off It was ment as a joke, but there will be problems if something as childish as hitting your "flashers" on me prematurely happens, thats a slap in the face.

you dont deserve to be in the scene...
I helped pioneer this sceene son, Ive been doing this for years, always have had fast cars, and have always driven really fast cars for others. Such as 9sec malibus 10 sec mustangs etc. I can drive, either you have it or you don't its simple.

ive heard a lot about you last night, many people agree that you know what your doing and you love the bottle..and love to talk shit..and you can back it up..which is alright...
I feel honored that I have storys out there about me, as for the bottle, yes I love nitrous, you can't beat a good nitrous car on the street. As I stated eairlier in this thread, I will be out next weekend and we will run, from there you can make your mind up about me. People either love me or they hate me, I dont bullshit or sugar coat it. I give people my honest opinion, how they take it is up to them.

but to even think about running into someone and ruin their car..thats low as hell
Trust me have you seen some of the things some people are doing to there cars, I couldn't hurt them anymore then they have, from what I see of yours your car seems to be clean. Then again I have never seen it in person.

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 12:10 AM
relax man.. he's just slangin parts for harry man...

hahahahahaahahahaahaha.

1sickGT
11-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Are you talkin about the red SRT or the blue one?

BLAKOUTD
11-28-2005, 07:43 AM
i race both of you guys.......................i mean on foot

got my pumas on bitch

morelian09
11-28-2005, 01:57 PM
the hatch will hopefully be out next week and we'll see who's car is slow

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 03:13 PM
i race both of you guys.......................i mean on foot

got my pumas on bitch

i outweigh you by atleast 90-100lbs.. but ill take the challenge

the hatch will hopefully be out next week and we'll see who's car is slow

take care of it, learn to rev match.

EJ25RUN
11-28-2005, 05:55 PM
^ really your tranny, clutch, flywheel, and engine will love you and last

longer with rev matching

Batman
11-28-2005, 06:00 PM
See ya been doing your homework grasshopper. :D

1st Off It was ment as a joke, but there will be problems if something as childish as hitting your "flashers" on me prematurely happens, thats a slap in the face.

I helped pioneer this sceene son, Ive been doing this for years, always have had fast cars, and have always driven really fast cars for others. Such as 9sec malibus 10 sec mustangs etc. I can drive, either you have it or you don't its simple.

I feel honored that I have storys out there about me, as for the bottle, yes I love nitrous, you can't beat a good nitrous car on the street. As I stated eairlier in this thread, I will be out next weekend and we will run, from there you can make your mind up about me. People either love me or they hate me, I dont bullshit or sugar coat it. I give people my honest opinion, how they take it is up to them.

Trust me have you seen some of the things some people are doing to there cars, I couldn't hurt them anymore then they have, from what I see of yours your car seems to be clean. Then again I have never seen it in person.

well i already know that you will beat me, you'll be spraying and you have more experience than me..you also said you'll be set up to run from a dig which i asume you will be running slicks...i still want my run from a 60mph roll.. :D

srt4
11-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey speedmonkey this is srt4's girl he does not want to start shit but I have to say something I don't know if you know this but after the white sign is when you stop racing. The srt4 had you after the sign he watched you pull by him after yall passed it. So yeah in top end you got him but in a quarter mile at the sign he got you so both times he got you. It's okay everyone makes mistakes and I'm not downing anyone.:o Good race both times though;)

jackdaripper
11-28-2005, 07:04 PM
well i already know that you will beat me, you'll be spraying and you have more experience than me..you also said you'll be set up to run from a dig which i asume you will be running slicks...i still want my run from a 60mph roll.. :D

Hmmm I will run you from a 50 to say 120-130ish my car runs out of gear at 140 but I will teach ya a few thing (seriously) when I see ya about racing on the street.

Nopaintsls
11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Hey speedmonkey this is srt4's girl he does not want to start shit but I have to say something I don't know if you know this but after the white sign is when you stop racing. The srt4 had you after the sign he watched you pull by him after yall passed it. So yeah in top end you got him but in a quarter mile at the sign he got you so both times he got you. It's okay everyone makes mistakes and I'm not downing anyone.:o Good race both times though;)

hmmmm.. he is a cool guy, i dont want to make it big or anything, i beleive i won that run.. i couldnt see signs.. i just kept going till whoever i was racing let off, if the white signs thing was the case here, we can do it again. like i said. anyone wants a rematch we can do it.

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes sir.. YOU OWE ME 2 BUCKS!!! .. nah just playing, i dont need that money man, glad you're back

Batman
11-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Hmmm I will run you from a 50 to say 120-130ish my car runs out of gear at 140 but I will teach ya a few thing (seriously) when I see ya about racing on the street.

alright sounds good, so you'll be at the n lake meet this weekend?
im thinking about doing a 75 shot as well, im sure you can give me some advice on that! since you been on the bottle for a while

jackdaripper
11-28-2005, 08:02 PM
hmmmm.. he is a cool guy, i dont want to make it big or anything, i beleive i won that run.. i couldnt see signs.. i just kept going till whoever i was racing let off, if the white signs thing was the case here, we can do it again. like i said. anyone wants a rematch we can do it.

The speed limit sign is the finish, it is a 1/4 and thats where we have been racing for years, however you have never been there so people do make mistakes.

BTW you have a big ass sig.

jackdaripper
11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
alright sounds good, so you'll be at the n lake meet this weekend?
im thinking about doing a 75 shot as well, im sure you can give me some advice on that! since you been on the bottle for a while

Check da pm

Batman
11-28-2005, 08:06 PM

What i dont get is, you guys are at the meets everytime speedmonkey is..im the guy with the silver 350z thats there as well...Nobody brings it up at the meet...but only at this ghey forum...it just sux that noone talks to each other at the meet but only on here...we are all into the same thing...im sure if ya bring that up in person no1 will bite...this is going out to everybody thats in the scene and showing up to the meets

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 08:10 PM
The speed limit sign is the finish, it is a 1/4 and thats where we have been racing for years, however you have never been there so people do make mistakes.

BTW you have a big ass sig.

yeah i was new there, it wasnt great.. couple of people couldnt launch properly.. as in they slid side to side.. kinda scary considering people and cars were on the side of the road ahead. too cold for traction for me. i like highway runs in these temperatures. and cops are more of a hassle when you actually stop to race somewhere.

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 08:14 PM
What i dont get is, you guys are at the meets everytime speedmonkey is..im the guy with the silver 350z thats there as well...Nobody brings it up at the meet...but only at this ghey forum...it just sux that noone talks to each other at the meet but only on here...we are all into the same thing...im sure if ya bring that up in person no1 will bite...this is going out to everybody thats in the scene and showing up to the meets

no zeek, the guy with the SRT4 probably just didnt know how i'd react to it if he told me in person.. i mean.. im alot bigger than he is, but im a lover not a fighter, if what the girl said its true then yeah, we need to run again. i dont remember anything or where the white signs were or nothing i wont lie, so there is a possibility it could have happened, however i let off when the other lets off and i was ahead, branden (sp?) is a really fucking cool guy man, if he lived closer to us id make him speedmonkey.

Nopaintsls
11-28-2005, 09:18 PM
yes sir.. YOU OWE ME 2 BUCKS!!! .. nah just playing, i dont need that money man, glad you're back

hehe... thx man..

but yall gonna have to talk to frank cuz i had the money at my house..heh

but thanks again EVERYONE!!!!

Nopaintsls
11-28-2005, 09:21 PM
damn... i wanna run you will... and zeek.. same spot.. same time!

hehe J/k which 1 is faster... and oh yea was that a scratch/chip on the front lip z?

BLAKOUTD
11-28-2005, 09:25 PM
aye will thats a bet from start to the white sign we gonna run i mean on foot!

Batman
11-28-2005, 09:34 PM
damn... i wanna run you will... and zeek.. same spot.. same time!

hehe J/k which 1 is faster... and oh yea was that a scratch/chip on the front lip z?

yeah, random piece of plastic on the interstate...=(..it'll be fixed soon

EJ25RUN
11-28-2005, 09:39 PM
^ ahhhh UFO plastic is ATTACKING Z33K

Batman
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
^^
yeah take my lines, makes you funny

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Nopaintsls, its cool man, i always help when i can ya know, as to whos faster between me and z33k its always a toss up, sometimes i win (40mph + pulls), sometimes he has won (off the line), i have what you could almost call a custom fabricated intake.. which i think its whats helping me out, it has a snorkel that tunnels air evenly and directly at the air filter. he is running a lengthy Cai

morelian09
11-28-2005, 11:26 PM
told you the srt4 beat u

"as to whos faster between me and z33k its always a toss up, sometimes i win (40mph + pulls), sometimes he has won (off the line),"

see you suck at taking off from a dig, your skills are limited.

nice to hear from you again nopaintsls

Batman
11-28-2005, 11:59 PM
maybe he doesnt, maybe im just that good, our cars are really close as in mods, the slightest mistake will cause a loss to each one of us...if i shift 1/10th sec faster than him i win..or vice versa..drivers race..hes the better driver..i barely run, cause if i get one more ticket i wont be able to get insurance nowhere, progressive took me and have me on a "watch"...i pay 450 for insurance a MONTH!!! so one more ticket and no insurance..but thats off topic...just thought i mention it...i usually let speedmonkey do the racing and then i kinda know where im sitting at..but me and jackdaripper will go at it...and i hope you get your car running, not because i want to race you, but it sux no being able to drive your car..=/

morelian09
11-29-2005, 12:13 AM
yea your right it suck not driving your car. and to be honest i just give will a hard time about his driving as a joke i don't intend no harm in it. its all for fun

Batman
11-29-2005, 01:05 AM
word..will it run this weekend?

jackdaripper
11-29-2005, 10:53 AM
maybe he doesnt, maybe im just that good, our cars are really close as in mods, the slightest mistake will cause a loss to each one of us...if i shift 1/10th sec faster than him i win..or vice versa..drivers race..hes the better driver..i barely run, cause if i get one more ticket i wont be able to get insurance nowhere, progressive took me and have me on a "watch"...i pay 450 for insurance a MONTH!!! so one more ticket and no insurance..but thats off topic...just thought i mention it...i usually let speedmonkey do the racing and then i kinda know where im sitting at..but me and jackdaripper will go at it...and i hope you get your car running, not because i want to race you, but it sux no being able to drive your car..=/

You need to let me drive your car for ya then.

Batman
11-29-2005, 02:24 PM
hahahhahaah NO!

Speedm0(\)key
11-29-2005, 03:37 PM
like i said morelying, i beleive i won that one.. i was racing till he let off, but he disagrees and its cool.. i dont have good enough memory to remember the white signs and when we passed them and what not, so we are doing a rematch... just think about it like this.. you beat him with a good launch
i was pretty close to him, spinning all 1st, and half of 2nd, and some of 3rd

dont tell me my driving skills are limited, its one thing to mess with me to be funny but make it clear if thats what you're doing.. but honestly i mean.. who broke their tranny? who lacked the basic knowledge to know that in due time NOT revmatching and just dropping gears would break shit? see what im saying?

Speedm0(\)key
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
You need to let me drive your car for ya then.

doubt you could do much better than him honestly except a better hole shot.

jackdaripper
11-29-2005, 04:16 PM
I will bet money, that at the track I will turn at least .3 off his time.

Speedm0(\)key
11-29-2005, 05:54 PM
I will bet money, that at the track I will turn at least .3 off his time.

im sure you could.. , those .3 would be off his 60'

srt4
11-29-2005, 07:48 PM
This is srt's girl again your right about that but we thought that he knew he lost it. Everyone was coming up to him (srt4) asking us if speedmonkey knew he lost and with so many people asking us we thought he knew too, but I guess not but it's stright now. It doesn't matter we are all out there to have fun.http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif

Speedm0(\)key
11-29-2005, 07:56 PM
This is srt's girl again your right about that but we thought that he knew he lost it. Everyone was coming up to him (srt4) asking us if speedmonkey knew he lost and with so many people asking us we thought he knew too, but I guess not but it's stright now. It doesn't matter we are all out there to have fun.http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/11doh.gif

word. tell him we should run again. on warmer day preferably

srt4
11-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Will do

aCrdinglyslO
11-29-2005, 08:51 PM

hhahahahaa...do i see a group hug?>...lol....just playing....i agree!!

aCrdinglyslO
11-29-2005, 08:57 PM
hahhahaa....

aCrdinglyslO
11-29-2005, 10:13 PM
I see someone has deleted tha' thread....couldn't yall wait?...sheesh!!...lol....i was at lease waiting for a response....but fuck it....

morelian09
12-02-2005, 02:25 AM
haa haa. frankiee!!!!!