PDA

View Full Version : More facts about Chuck Norris...

quickdodge®
11-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris lives by only one rule: No Asian Chicks.

Takeru Kobayashi ate 50 and a half hotdogs in 12 minutes. Chuck Norris ate 12 asian babies in 50 and a half minutes. Chuck Norris won.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the $!@% out of little kids.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

In one episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Chuck Norris replaced Carlton for one scene and nobody noticed.

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked her into a glacier.

Chuck Norris punched a woman in the !@!@!@ when she didn't give him exact change.

Chuck Norris found out about Conan O'Brien's lever that shows clips from "Walker: Texas Ranger" and is working on a way to make it show clips of Norris having sex with Conan's wife.

Chuck Norris has every copy of National Geographic in his basement. He also has the ability to lift every single one of them at once.

Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris ruins the endings of Harry Potter books for children who just bought one for the hell of it. When they start crying Chuck Norris calmly says, "I'll give you something to cry about," and roundhouse kicks them in the face.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger, it is actually a list of people that Chuck Norris round house kicked in the face that day.

If you unscramble the letters in "Chuck Norris" you get "Huck corn, sir." That is why every fall, Chuck travels to Nebraska and burns the entire state down.

Later, QD.

4bangin
11-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Haha I love those. Chuck Norris is the man.

soxfan30
11-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

That one made me laugh so fucking hard.

thinkfast®
11-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Chuck is a O.G.

HiPSI
11-26-2005, 01:06 PM
repost....

Speedm0(\)key
11-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Qd and HIPSI.. your obsessions with chuck norris have me a little worried about your sexuality

Buford®
11-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Not as good as the ones that the Latin dude posted, but still humorous.

thinkfast®
11-26-2005, 01:52 PM
the Latin dude? LOL

yea I can post some nice shit. but QD, being a West Coaster, automatically ties with me. http://forum.westcoastrydaz.com/images/smilies/westup.gif

laters

thinkfast®
11-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Qd and HIPSI.. your obsessions with chuck norris have me a little worried about your sexuality

You are also a Latino (sellout) homosexual, so your opinion is automatically disqualified.

no worries, post on :)

Buford®
11-26-2005, 07:37 PM
the Latin dude? LOL

yea I can post some nice shit. but QD, being a West Coaster, automatically ties with me. http://forum.westcoastrydaz.com/images/smilies/westup.gif

laters

Hey, I'm also a Best Coaster. I'm from Riverside. What, bitch! lollol

quickdodge®
11-26-2005, 10:01 PM
repost....

Erin. This post was actually an extension of the one Thinfast posted the other day. Lolol. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
11-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Riverside, what puto??!?

I am always hearin that LOL

Speedm0(\)key
11-27-2005, 09:26 PM
You are also a Latino (sellout) homosexual, so your opinion is automatically disqualified.

no worries, post on :)

im a sellout, yet.. i lived in latin america longer than you, i destroy your spanish, and amazingly, your english as well. tsk tsk tsk.

but like you said, no worries, post on

thinkfast®
11-28-2005, 12:23 AM
bitch what you talking about you lived in Latin America longer then me... I'm sorry, do we know each other? oh thats right, I dont kick it w/ lame punk ass bitches. so I guess we don't. Don't assume shit about me homey. You know nothing about me (or your roots) and don't pretend you do... until you back your shit up then shut the fuck up. You might get your ass kissed by other lames, but to me you are just a sellout w/ 2 slow cars.

RandomGuy
11-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Chuck Norris does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 12:29 AM
bitch what you talking about you lived in Latin America longer then me... I'm sorry, do we know each other? oh thats right, I dont kick it w/ lame punk ass bitches. so I guess we don't. Don't assume shit about me homey. You know nothing about me (or your roots) and don't pretend you do... until you back your shit up then shut the fuck up. You might get your ass kissed by other lames, but to me you are just a sellout w/ 2 slow cars.

slow?.. well you might be right, lets run

oh wait.. here in a language you might understand: man fawk nah shawty dont be talkin shieeet bout my whips muffuka hell nah bitch, back yo shut up homie, take it on the streets.

damn.. i got a headache just typing that.
so lets do it. *muah*

with love, WiLL
XOXOXOXOX

thinkfast®
11-28-2005, 12:41 AM
you are a real faggot will you know? LOL

please I hope you can come to Alex's party? oh please :lmfao:

I hope I'm not comin off as a "I think I'm a thug" type, ;) but you will come to find out I dont fuck around "off" line.

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 12:44 AM
you are a real faggot will you know? LOL

please I hope you can come to Alex's party? oh please :lmfao:

I hope I'm not comin off as a "I think I'm a thug" type, ;) but you will come to find out I dont fuck around "off" line.

awww man. so no racy racy?, i dont fuck around off line either. but its hard to be mean to me in person, im so fat and cuddly

who the hell is alex?.. wtf

thinkfast®
11-28-2005, 12:50 AM
naw man no racy racy, doesnt that describe seductive lingerie? dude I am a boy! chill out :D

at any rate guess I wont see your fat and cuddly ass at any party then. oh well

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 01:03 AM
awww man you had me all excited