1civic
09-09-2011, 11:35 PM
"La' brea' ata' ann"

98blackcivic
09-10-2011, 12:06 AM
ghlaonn tú álainn seo?

Echonova
09-11-2011, 09:17 PM
OK, I've just gotten done reading the Dogma Hate Mail, and, well, guess what pisses me off now? You guessed it. Organized religion. It is the center of the System. It was the System, until a few of the masses strayed away from tradition, and didn't believe, because only a FUCKING FOOL WOULD BELIEVE IN SUCH BULLSHIT. Whew...glad I got that out. Anyway, I'm not bitter because the religion's wrong. In fact, I kinda like religion. It's the people that bother me. What the System has done to them. This is how it works. You are born. Your parents, parts of the System, teach you all about God and Jesus and Mary and the holy ghost and shit. You, a little kid, don't know that it's all bullshit (coincidentally, this also happened to your parents and theirs). So, you grow up believing this, and since there are always other people around that will agree with you, you're brainwashed into believing this. Now, how it all got started, this goes back 2000 years. Here goes.

OK, everyone knows what happens up until Jesus is born. I'm guessing that reports of the "immaculate conception" were what the apostles wrote so that Mary wouldn't seem like a slut, thus invalidating everything that Jesus would ever preach. I think it got them into more trouble than they meant for it to, seeing as people are stupid, and if a virgin can give birth, then we're on the bandwagon, right? OK. Anyway, Jesus walks around, preaching to his 20 or so followers, and that's that. I mean, seriously, that's pretty much all he does. I don't care what anyone says, he was a cult leader, son of god or no, he was just a freaking cult leader. Then the man came down on him, the feds, and they killed him. The same thing they did to David Koresh and what they would have done to Chuck Manson. I'm not saying that any of them were right or wrong...well, OK, if you kill people or violate them, you're wrong, so yes, Chuck was wrong, but we never proved that Dave was a bad dude. He did pretty much everything Jesus did. I personally think both of them were rather insane. But I also believe that Jesus' was a very peaceful and intelligent insanity. But that's just my opinion. OK, anyway, Jesus dies, his followers treat him as a martyr. Now, these "Christians" ranks are growing. Nothing to be really impressed at, yet, but nonetheless, it's getting to be about 300 or so. OK, so anyway, it's about 100AD, I think it was around then. Anyway, some Romans are steering away from this whole "my god throws thunder" thing, and they were all about Christianity. It seems that great Emperor Constantine's mom has come under the spell of the new "Christian fad". So, on his deathbed, Constantine (later called Constantine the Great for pioneering Christianity) renounces the pagan Roman gods for Christianity. Uh-Oh, that makes Christianity the OFFICIAL religion. Get the guards! Worship our god or die! RA RA RA. Anyway, Romans were fucking smart. I mean, they were THE SYSTEM. But I could respect them, they didn't fuck with me. I'll admit the System is pretty good at what it does, but I don't like it when they fuck with me. Anyway, the Roman higher-ups were all about spreading Christianity, but it's hard to have a whole Christian country when your country is, well, the whole fucking world. So, what they did, is they contracted Apostles and disciples to write about Jesus, and all of Christian history, and they took other texts, and added them to it to, and they put together this very incomplete and mostly incorrect book of propaganda, and it was called the Bible. Now, I may be wrong about a few of the stuff I said up there, that's all a hazed mix of Roman history textbooks and the History Channel, but what I am 100% sure of is that the Bible is a book of propaganda that was only made to recruit new Christians. I will not accept anything from the Bible as an argument, because the Bible shows only one point of view. It's like saying you know everything about cars when all you've read is the instruction manual for a 1996 Honda Civic. Here we have all of these Christians, that are overlooking current scientific proof, because they want to believe something in a book written 1900 years ago that was only written to sway your opinion anyway.

So, here we have these god damn idiots, and they all just think they're right because the System has them to the point that they could not even consider existence without "God". That is pitiful. I want these people dead. I don't wish harm upon any person, but I've got no use for a mindless drone, an empty vessel for the System. It's a waste. And I think they should die. They are no good to anyone. All they bring is sadness and they make me feel bad and I want them gone. I don't want to feel so fucking depressed, and they make me depressed with their negativity. When they attack something that I do, something positive, something that looks favorably upon all, or not, but in a joking way, and says, "if this makes you feel bad, then don't look, I won't make you", and then they say, "this hurts me, this is so horrible and it endangers humanity", I want them dead. I sincerely wish that I could find a positive way to kill these people. But, I can't, and I'm still a pacifist, and if I could think them away from me, I would. I just have to remember to always be positive and carry myself with a smile and my useful information that I have. Ugh. Now I'm sad. I'm gonna go. This is no fun right now. I hate Christians. They always have to spoil everyone's fun because they're so depressed about the System controlling them and taking their free will.

Austin?
09-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Ohh please tell us how you really feel.

Bacon
09-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Ohh please tell us how you really feel.

Ok....

You are a douche :ninja: