PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Work At AT&T??

Brett
09-07-2011, 09:24 AM
If you do, I have a quick question, I know its not legal per say...lol, But I see on Ebay a few people selling for $40 they will switch you to the Unlimited Data plan ( I guess they have a way to do it ) but for people like me who are on the 2 gig plan, this might be worth a one time $40 fee...lol, Can people who work there really do that change and my plan would stay that way without AT&T knowing??

Austin?
09-07-2011, 09:46 AM
That 2 gig plan are pos when I was with AT&T I alway get charge 2-3 time for data plan because I went over. I'm with Verizon now and for 30 buck I get unlimited data plan. Unlimited ftw!!

Brett
09-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Yeah the seller on Ebay must work at AT&T and is offering for $40 he will change the plan to Unlimited Data for life (Or as long as AT&T honors grandfathered plans) so I am thinking this might be WELL worth it, for $40 to never worry about data usage again would be sweet!!

RsonGt3's
09-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah the seller on Ebay must work at AT&T and is offering for $40 he will change the plan to Unlimited Data for life (Or as long as AT&T honors grandfathered plans) so I am thinking this might be WELL worth it, for $40 to never worry about data usage again would be sweet!!

Dam that sounds good that way ill probably go back and get the iPhone 4 againg that was the reason I changed over to Sprint and got the EVO but they suck as there is nothing better than the apps that Apple provides for us and jailbreaking and all that good stuff if it works let us know man

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Austin?
09-07-2011, 10:02 AM
I don't know about it eBay plan. AT&T have done away with unlimited play a long time ago because they ain't making no money. Don't get scam
Ps. send me a link let me check it out. I already grandfather in Verizon plan so it no benefit to me.

Brett
09-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Dam that sounds good that way ill probably go back and get the iPhone 4 againg that was the reason I changed over to Sprint and got the EVO but they suck as there is nothing better than the apps that Apple provides for us and jailbreaking and all that good stuff if it works let us know man

Word is Sprint is getting the Iphone 5 in October, you may want to hold out if your already with Sprint.

Brett
09-07-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't know about it eBay plan. AT&T have done away with unlimited play a long time ago because they ain't making no money. Don't get scam
Ps. send me a link let me check it out. I already grandfather in Verizon plan so it no benefit to me.

Sent ya a PM sir.

Xrated O.G.
09-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Does it sound to good to be true? If yes, than it probably is....

Brett
09-07-2011, 10:35 AM
He has feedbacks from a few people who have already had it done on his page and there are a few other ones on there as well from other people, My I.T Guy at the office suggested it to me, he knows a few people who have had it done this way

RsonGt3's
09-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Word is Sprint is getting the Iphone 5 in October, you may want to hold out if your already with Sprint.

Idk haven't heard anything about it but if they are well dam that sounds good!

Brett
09-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Its been a strong rumor for a few weeks now, as strong as the one that was around before Verizon got it, The Wall Street Journal had reports that its a sure thing for Sprint, so we will see.

RsonGt3's
09-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Its been a strong rumor for a few weeks now, as strong as the one that was around before Verizon got it, The Wall Street Journal had reports that its a sure thing for Sprint, so we will see.

Oh Hell yea defenetly looking forward for that

Bacon
09-07-2011, 12:41 PM
When you get a signal Brett.....give them a buzz and find out :goodjob:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Browning151
09-07-2011, 12:46 PM

http://modmyi.com/images/phillip/leakedBB.jpg

Read the line of the memo underneath the yellow part. Supposedly a leaked Best Buy memo.

As far as having unlimited data added, there are people that have the power to do it because I had mine put back on after AT&T took it away but I had to make a ton of calls and work my way up the ladder to get it done. No way to know for sure if it's a scam without doing it, if you're willing to part with the $40 go for it and see what happens.

Bacon
09-07-2011, 02:06 PM
http://modmyi.com/images/phillip/leakedBB.jpg

Read the line of the memo underneath the yellow part. Supposedly a leaked Best Buy memo.

As far as having unlimited data added, there are people that have the power to do it because I had mine put back on after AT&T took it away but I had to make a ton of calls and work my way up the ladder to get it done. No way to know for sure if it's a scam without doing it, if you're willing to part with the $40 go for it and see what happens.

Parting with more than $40. Also presents a security issue with your personal information.

Browning151
09-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Parting with more than $40. Also presents a security issue with your personal information.

Good point.

Austin?
09-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Yes very good point

-EnVus-
09-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Ever since that guy tried selling his Virginity on eBay. eBay was supposed to stop all sales on non actual realistic items. This sounds like one cause they are only offering a service not an actual item. I'd say if it's not removed soon it's still sounds like BS that would eventually be discovered then charged to you later.

Brett
09-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Yeah I think I'll pass on it, Dont like the idea of giving account info and the last 4 of my social to a stranger.

Skorcher
09-08-2011, 09:46 AM
It can be done on your own, but there's some work to be done. It involves getting one of the old 2g iphones and having it on your account. Here's a link that gives details.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1008698

Vteckidd
09-08-2011, 12:24 PM

ehh these are the same people that had rumors of the iphone 5 in july, then august, now september.

1 thing is for sure, Jobs said NO LTE IPHONE would be available until 2012, and with AT&T 4G network still not launched, i cant see it being an iphone 5. More like an updated Iphone 4. I cant seem them putting out a faster processor on an inferior network or wasting a new product on old tech. And if they release an iphone 5, i cannot see them doing I6 in June or july of next year. itll be too soon.

Apple did announce IPHONE was going to sprint same day jobs "retired". So i suspect it will not be IPHONE 5, it will be THEIR version of the Iphone for Sprint. Just like when Verizon got the iphone it was the same thing as AT&T iphone.

I suspect October we will see the sprint Iphone, and the slight model change for the I phone 4. But i still bet money there is no iphone 5 in 2011

Vteckidd
09-08-2011, 12:25 PM
and the $40 unlimited data is bullshit dont do it.

Brett
09-08-2011, 03:43 PM
and the $40 unlimited data is bullshit dont do it.

Yeah I think I'll pass, But yeah I am really curious to see if Sprint does in fact get it and I guess in a week or two we will see if there is a updated Iphone 4 or totally new Iphone 5