PDA

View Full Version : this forum rules

Jeff
09-04-2011, 03:31 PM
this forum went from great and super busy with lots of activity to being complelty dead and honestly shitty. there is hardly any activity anymore in the majority of the threads and when stuff does get posted it gets deleted without notification or reasoning. there isnt even activity in the red light district section anymore! thats when you know importatlanta has gone to shit lol

Jeff
09-04-2011, 03:31 PM
ive been coming here for about 6 years now and am sad to see it end up like this

Bacon
09-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Nobody says you have to post.

Jeff
09-04-2011, 03:52 PM
yeah i know, just a response to the bitch ass members post. if most of the members didn't spend all of their time on here trying to run off other people and new members this thread would have been alot more sucessful for the owner.

Scotsman
09-04-2011, 03:55 PM
yeah i know, just a response to the bitch ass members post. if most of the members didn't spend all of their time on here trying to run off other people and new members this thread would have been alot more sucessful for the owner.lol , so because one member is f'n up , the whole site has gone to shit? wow

Jeff
09-04-2011, 04:00 PM
no no not just one member, but come on ... you know the activity has slowed down a ton scotsman u been here a while

Sinfix_15
09-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Buying/selling/trading is always a large part of any automotive forum. The mods on this forum watch classified ads like hawks and have more than ridiculous rules about posting. They take moderating way beyond where it needs to be and i think that drives a lot people away. Excessive moderating is usually the downfall of any forum. This site isnt suffering from a lack of interest. Atlanta is thriving with car enthusiast. Too much moderating.

Scotsman
09-04-2011, 04:11 PM
no no not just one member, but come on ... you know the activity has slowed down a ton scotsman u been here a whileits not just here , its all the car forums

Scotsman
09-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Buying/selling/trading is always a large part of any automotive forum. The mods on this forum watch classified ads like hawks and have more than ridiculous rules about posting. They take moderating way beyond where it needs to be and i think that drives a lot people away. Excessive moderating is usually the downfall of any forum. This site isnt suffering from a lack of interest. Atlanta is thriving with car enthusiast. Too much moderating.have you not seen the new rules at all? they have been up for a couple months , and only some mods take their non-paying jobs too seriously , there are quite a few of us that do whatever it takes to keep the members happy

Arm&hammer
09-04-2011, 04:25 PM
its not just here , its all the car forums

Its not all the car forums. This forum is falling apart.
I honestly do think it's because of the members. One person acts like a douche and then all of their gay nutswingers chime in with their stupid ass opinions saying the same thing that the first douche said.
It's weird how ia is.
Another thing is the mods I have had a couple threads deleted because of stupid things and i just decided not to sell cars here anymore.

silversol
09-04-2011, 04:33 PM
When ever someone does not get there way they bitch and moan and say thats the reason the site is going down hill.

Bacon
09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
When ever someone does not get there way they bitch and moan and say thats the reason the site is going down hill.

Its the new trend.

Jeff
09-04-2011, 04:56 PM
obviously im not the only one who thinks this... ive been coming here a long time and it is true what Arm&Hammer says about one member saying a douchey comment and others jumping other members, it is basiclly a group of ppl who thought they were smartass' and funny with their posts when ppl ask and post legtimate things and all they get is smartass responses. drove alot of people away

Jeff
09-04-2011, 04:59 PM
and its not like i posted this because I didnt get my way... nor was i bitching about anything... just happened to come back to this site, took a look around and just realized how much the activity has been down when i see the same threads and the top of boards that i saw months ago with hardly any new posts. just made an observation ..

98blackcivic
09-04-2011, 05:41 PM
i thought mods got paid..?

-EnVus-
09-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Rules was changed to make the members happy and it has about 75% of them.
So just cause you and a handful are dissatisfied means we are still doing better than worst.

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2011, 07:03 PM
OP. You're posting the exact same thing others posted when the site started a decline. And just as they were, you're completely wrong with your assumptions. Sinfix has obviously not perused the FS section rules since they've been revamped. And he's not the only one. There's several members that have called the rules Nazi-like without reviewing first. It's all good, though. IA wants you to remain and post, but you're not forced to if you're not happy. Later, QD.

Jeff
09-04-2011, 08:26 PM
no sinfix is right it is over moderated by people who take it too seriously... I had a post deleted without even a message less than 5 mins after I posted it because I didn't have a picture? My TV is NEW in BOX.. What am I suppose to take a picture of the box its in? Plus craigslist doesn't require a picture and its doing just fine as a website... why would i need to post a picture if im selling something, what if I dont have a camera, or the product in new in box?

Bacon
09-04-2011, 08:30 PM
.... What am I suppose to take a picture of the box its in?

Take it out of the box.

why would i need to post a picture if im selling something?

Because it's the rules here on Import Atlanta.

-EnVus-
09-04-2011, 08:43 PM
no sinfix is right it is over moderated by people who take it too seriously... I had a post deleted without even a message less than 5 mins after I posted it because I didn't have a picture? My TV is NEW in BOX.. What am I suppose to take a picture of the box its in? Plus craigslist doesn't require a picture and its doing just fine as a website... why would i need to post a picture if im selling something, what if I dont have a camera, or the product in new in box?
Would you wanna buy anything or ever show interest in an item if the seller had no pictures?
Also you seriously didn't just try comparing craigslist to IA lol
There is more to this site then just selling stuff you know. This is a community and tech support site also.
Plus if the rules state as they DO "pictures required" for items over $50
Then you cannot complain if it's deleted. Lastly you can always PM a mod like the rules say instead of posting a thread.

quickdodgeŽ
09-04-2011, 08:43 PM
no sinfix is right it is over moderated by people who take it too seriously...

Actually sinfix is wrong.

I had a post deleted without even a message less than 5 mins after I posted it because I didn't have a picture?

Odd. At around 1800 hours, a post was made, by you, that has me confused. The link to this post, by you, is right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?318325-this-forum&p=39305388#post39305388) You stated that you weren't posting this because of something not going your way and that you just happened by and saw the dwindling efforts of a site going South. Now it's all coming out. Of course my being a mod, I already knew that because I saw what had transpired.

Plus craigslist doesn't require a picture and its doing just fine as a website...

This is isn't CG. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Posted today and taken from another forum... It must be "that" time of the month for people who's names start with J.

This forum has to be the worst one of 2011.. Ive had 5 people leave here and tell me to go to others because these people are jerks douche bags, and most importantly take this wayy to serious..

They just closed my most recent thread because it was a repost not to mention of one of the coolest miata hobbie builds we all know of but i did some research the last " repost" was in 2008.. Yes 2008 meaning if anyone has joined in the last 3 years.. Which im sure people have.. They will never see that post.. Next they get super mad when you ask questions... Isnt that the point of having people to help you? Its like going to class and the teacher says if you raise your hand your expelled... How dumb.. Why dont you just take in the money you get from these ads ... Sit back and let people breathe at the end of the day it is just a forum.. We all just want help and we all just want to skip some of the hard parts by asking people who have already been through it.. Instead its like those security guards who take there jobs to serious.. With about 80% of the people.. I guess my point is ..

you people should relax a little.

Jeff
09-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Actually hes right.
I was giving an example.
And your right, this is a site that was run into the ground by you. Later, Jeff.

Jeff
09-05-2011, 12:13 AM
What forum did that come from? IM JOINING THAT SHIT TONIGHT!

Jeff
09-05-2011, 12:16 AM
He actually couldn't have said it better. just tell what forum that was and ill join and be on my way.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 12:20 AM
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=50480

-EnVus-
09-05-2011, 12:20 AM
It must be "that" time of the month for people who's names start with J.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2h8d3yw.jpg

Jeff
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
OH DAMN, he was talking about that forum.

Jeff
09-05-2011, 12:22 AM
i thought it was a post, he posted on that forum about this forum, saying that this was the worst..

Jeff
09-05-2011, 12:23 AM
I wont be joining another forum with a review like that lol

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Would you wanna buy anything or ever show interest in an item if the seller had no pictures?

maybe they do maybe they dont.... if they dont, then they wont. why do the mods have to make that decision for the potential buyer? Buyers cant make decisions for themselves? I've seen post get deleted because they didnt have enough pictures or the right quality of pictures. do you walk in walmart and take things off their shelves if you dont think the advertisement is sufficient??? If someone does or doesnt take pictures of their items, then theyre more or less likely too sell. No reason for mods to intrude on this process unless someone steals or lies about something.

There is more to this site then just selling stuff you know. This is a community and tech support site also.
I challenge you to look at ANY automotive forum...... the classifieds section will have more action than any other section of the forum. Buying/selling/trading is probably the greatest benefit of being a part of an internet community.

Also you seriously didn't just try comparing craigslist to IA lol
Craigslist isnt much different from this site. Its more than just buying and selling, it has talking sections as well...... just so happens, like ANY other forum, the trading aspect of it has the most traffic. And as the above poster stated, Craigslist is far less governed than this sight.

I've seen and had mods delete posts for pictures, picture quality, amount of pictures.... I've had mods delete a post literally 2-3 minutes after it got posted as i was still editing the picture content of a post.
Mods delete posts and/or ban users from posting if they "flip cars" as defined by the moderators. It doesnt matter if i paid $12 and a diet pepsi for my car, i can price it however i want. That doesnt force anyone to buy or not buy anything and should be no business of the mods. Why do you feel the need to enforce ethics on people? If someone wants to buy a car they will, if they dont they wont.

This site IS over moderated, several people continue to say it. Telling a moderator they over moderate is like trying to get an alcoholic to stop drinking. No other automotive forum on the internet has as much moderator interaction as this one.

is what it is.

-EnVus-
09-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Sinfix_15, you have only been a member on here since 2009 what do you know about the site decline...
Also you don't know what gets deleted or why unless its your own post. So don't talk like you see everything that's going on and can explain why it happen.
Maybe we should ad another rule to the NEW rules we just did accommodating all the members. A rule stating "Complain about our rules and get Removed"
I'm sure it would be awful quiet then cause no matter how bad people like you or Jeff complain you want and need ImportAtlanta.
IA loves its users and friendly members but to the ones that complain i'm sure it could manage just fine without them.

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Sinfix_15, you have only been a member on here since 2009 what do you know about the site decline...
Also you don't know what gets deleted or why unless its your own post. So don't talk like you see everything that's going on and can explain why it happen.
Maybe we should ad another rule to the NEW rules we just did accommodating all the members. A rule stating "Complain about our rules and get Removed"
I'm sure it would be awful quiet then cause no matter how bad people like you or Jeff complain you want and need ImportAtlanta.

-OK, i what point will i be able to review my experience here? 2016? 2017? when would be an appropriate time?

-I've had post of mine deleted, posts im looking at deleted and read the complaints and responses from moderators about posts deleted.

-That would be a sweet rule, Hitler and Gaddafi would approve.

-I drive Nissans, there's plenty of forums to accommodate my "needs". My posts never get deleted on Nicoclub

-EnVus-
09-05-2011, 01:23 AM
-I drive Nissans, there's plenty of forums to accommodate my "needs". My posts never get deleted on Nicoclub
THAT'S JUST IT....Why is everyone always gotta compare ImportAtlanta to other forums. You can post here just as same just do it within the rules thats all we ask.
If you believe you are having an issue or need assistance with your post its called a PM. Send one to any of the 50 Moderators on here or to the Admins.
Don't just assume since one Moderator did something that means all are as guilty. Maybe it was a mistake or maybe an error who knows.

ava_Z32
09-05-2011, 01:44 AM
I don't get why everyone complains about the mods so much. This is not a publicly owned forum. It is also free to join and post. therefore, you should abide by any and all rules posed by the forum and it's moderators. If you don't like it, go to another forum. there's a million out there. If the forum truly is over moderated, it will go downhill and crash and eventually cease to be.

Personally I think the mods here do a good job of keeping the immature jackoffs from fucking up this forum too much. It's not that hard to follow the rules. I've bought and sold shit on here plenty of times since I joined and have had an issue only once when I posted some wheels for sale.

Like an idiot, I didn't post pictures of ALL the wheels like the rules stated. QD told me I had to have pictures of them all otherwise my thread would be deleted. I posted pictures of all the wheels and that was that. Not a problem at all. Nobody was a dick about it, and I got the wheels sold.

The amount of posting has declined even in the time I've been here, but I think it's just the natural tide of things. Just like earth's climate fluctuates from generally hotter to generally cooler and back again, so does posting on every forum I've been on. It'll go from really busy for a few years and then it'll drop off and after a little bit it'll bounce back. I don't think this is from mods over moderating or being dicks. It's just the natural flow of things.

tnomud
09-05-2011, 02:17 AM
Posted today and taken from another forum... It must be "that" time of the month for people who's names start with J.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/funny/86f30ec4.jpg

Arm&hammer
09-05-2011, 02:37 AM
I actually think that the reason ia started going down is because of the servers. around last year? don't remember.. i just remember that you could not get on the site without it crashing.
That's when people started leaving. They found other forums and thought why the hell should i come back. Of all the forums i post on this one has to be the one filled with the most douchebags.
Although sinfix does have a point. The rules on this for sale site are here for a pretty good reason. Too many people have gotten ripped off, or they met up with a person and the thing was not as described so they bitched on ia. So in order to stop the bitching Rules were made!!
Although some rules i don't agree with. like posting vins. Unless your have cash in hand you are not seeing my vin.
another thing is when mods or "OGS" post for sale shit some rules don't apply.
But anyway talking about how the forum is going down is not going to change a damn thing. it's just gonna drive people away.
I like this forum and i really hope it doesn't die out.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2011, 07:48 AM
I actually think that the reason ia started going down is because of the servers. around last year? don't remember.. i just remember that you could not get on the site without it crashing.
That's when people started leaving.

This post says it all perfectly. The server errors were the prime reason people started straying.

But you, along with jeff and sinfix should check out the rules changes that are posted in several places within this forum.

The bottom line is, like ava said, this is a free site. No one is forced here. No one is forced to post here. If you don't like it, don't come. If this site is too strict for you, then you don't have to return. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 07:55 AM
The bottom line is, like ava said, this is a free site. No one is forced here. No one is forced to post here. If you don't like it, don't come. If this site is too strict for you, then you don't have to return. Later, QD.Well if they leave, where else are they going to air out their bleeding vag?

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Maybe a personal diary? Lolol. Of course I don't want to see them leave. It's just if they want to make a complaint, make it a productive one that actually has substance to it. Later, QD.

Bacon
09-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Maybe a personal diary? Lolol. Of course I don't want to see them leave. It's just if they want to make a complaint, make it a productive one that actually has substance to it. Later, QD.

Asking too much for some of the people here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Echonova
09-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Jeff is averaging less than a 100 posts a year... Perhaps if Jeff tried to add anything to this site before making his whiny bitch thread, I would give him at least one iota of attention.

Jeff
09-05-2011, 09:32 AM
i average that because i have a life, that doesnt consist of checking a fourm everyday or even when i have nothing to do getting online checking a forum is the last thing on my mind lol i come here when for a reason not to waste my life like you. 23,000 posts? get a girlfriend, find a hobby, something. get your fat ass out of your computer chair

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm still curious as to which story you're going to stick with on the meaning of this thread. Later, QD.

Bacon
09-05-2011, 10:25 AM
i come here when for a reason not to waste my life like you.

What do you call this thread?

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 01:28 PM

I took the time to point out the exact issues i had with the rules. You've told me to read the rules about 4 times now even though ive addressed them directly in nearly every post. Not very observant for someone so quickly to proclaim victory in an argument. "my way or the highway" isnt always gonna work for you. This is Importatlanta.com not Importalibya.com personal diary? that's what this site is gonna turn into for you if people keep leaving.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2011, 03:18 PM
I took the time to point out the exact issues i had with the rules. You've told me to read the rules about 4 times now even though ive addressed them directly in nearly every post. Not very observant for someone so quickly to proclaim victory in an argument. "my way or the highway" isnt always gonna work for you. This is Importatlanta.com not Importalibya.com personal diary? that's what this site is gonna turn into for you if people keep leaving.

For one, I haven't "proclaimed victory" anywhere. I also haven't issued any "my way or the highway" edicts, either.

The only thing you addressed is the picture deal. That's not really a worthwhile issue to discuss. It's common sense to show people what you're selling. People want to buy things they can see. Far more issues can arise out of people trying to buy something they haven't seen. And what I meant buy reread the rules is for you to check out how much less we ask of sellers on here compared to before. We're happy with the rules. They make sense. And the changes in rules have appeased the greater majority of the members here who frequent the FS sections. The picture requirement is not worth a glance compared to the other rules we got rid of. And we also do understand that not everyone will be satisfied with every thing. But we feel we need to leave one place for someone to complain.

"People keep leaving?" The site is actually picking back up, dude. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 03:30 PM
For one, I haven't "proclaimed victory" anywhere. I also haven't issued any "my way or the highway" edicts, either.

The only thing you addressed is the picture deal. That's not really a worthwhile issue to discuss. It's common sense to show people what you're selling. People want to buy things they can see. Far more issues can arise out of people trying to buy something they haven't seen.

"People keep leaving?" The site is actually picking back up, dude. Later, QD.

really?

Actually sinfix is wrong.

Later, QD.

You're not my way or the highway? telling people what they do and do not want to buy is your way. If they dont wont to buy, they wont buy. Dont need you playing mommy over listings. saying something isnt worth mentioning because you dont think it is... thats your way.

quite contradictory.

ava_Z32
09-05-2011, 03:40 PM
maybe people do buy things they haven't seen pictured, but a lot of times when they get the item and it's not what they were described, or when they go to see it and spend time and gas and it's not what it was described that person can get irritated or upset. yes it IS their fault for not demanding pictures, but when they come back to this forum and start bitching about it it's the mods who have to deal with it. The rule makes sense. and the "I don't have a camera" argument is pretty much invalid at this point in time.

I'm not saying that's an argument you use, I get you were probably just playing devils advocate, but even if someone doesn't have a camera, I'm sure they have a friend or or family member who has a camera phone at the very least. If you really want to get something sold you can manage to get a couple pictures of it.

And please understand, I'm not attacking you or trying to be a dick. Just having a civil discussion on differing points of view.

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2011, 03:42 PM
really?

You're not my way or the highway? telling people what they do and do not want to buy is your way. If they dont wont to buy, they wont buy. Dont need you playing mommy over listings. saying something isnt worth mentioning because you dont think it is... thats your way.

quite contradictory.

I'm not sure I understand your response, so I can't respond, dude. And I'm not trying to be an asshole. I honestly am not getting your post and I don't want to respond incorrectly. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
09-05-2011, 03:49 PM
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/AgentTalon/waaaa.jpg

ava_Z32
09-05-2011, 03:51 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure I understand your response, so I can't respond, dude. And I'm not trying to be an asshole. I honestly am not getting your post and I don't want to respond incorrectly. Later, QD.

let me spell it out for you then.

You delete listings that dont have enough pictures because you think people do not want to buy items without pictures.
IF
PEOPLE
DO
NOT
WANT
TO
BUY
SOMETHING
WITHOUT
SEEING
IT
FROM
EVERY
ANGLE
THEN
THEY
WILL
NOT
PURCHASE
IT

pretty simple concept. its a free country, people dont need you telling them what they should and shouldnt buy.

You delete posts not only for not having pictures.... but for having pictures you dont feel are adequate or enough pictures. if a potential buyer wants to see more of something, he can request it or go view an item in person.

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 04:32 PM
maybe people do buy things they haven't seen pictured, but a lot of times when they get the item and it's not what they were described, or when they go to see it and spend time and gas and it's not what it was described that person can get irritated or upset. yes it IS their fault for not demanding pictures, but when they come back to this forum and start bitching about it it's the mods who have to deal with it. The rule makes sense. and the "I don't have a camera" argument is pretty much invalid at this point in time.

I'm not saying that's an argument you use, I get you were probably just playing devils advocate, but even if someone doesn't have a camera, I'm sure they have a friend or or family member who has a camera phone at the very least. If you really want to get something sold you can manage to get a couple pictures of it.

And please understand, I'm not attacking you or trying to be a dick. Just having a civil discussion on differing points of view.

i get what youre saying.... but heres the argument im trying to project. Everyone should eat healthy and live longer. Cheeseburgers and cigarettes arent healthy.... but what if the government told you that you couldnt have cheeseburgers anymore? maybe its the right thing to do, the premise of it certainly makes sense.... but who are they to tell you that?

Items being sold without pictures is something that kind of governs itself, naturally people are going to be more or less likely to sell an item based on how they present it. Dont need QD playing sheriff over forum posts. There's just no need for the moderators to hawk eye these forums all trigger happy looking for people to break rules.

It's not all of them..... its probably just 1 of them.

-EnVus-
09-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Dude your argument makes no sense. It's only logic to have pictures for an item being sold. That's like saying you would go fuck any random chick in a dark room with no light.
You wouldn't go telling cops to change laws or not follow thier rules. So why would you come on this site and tell us moderators to change ours ?

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Dude your argument makes no sense. It's only logic to have pictures for an item being sold. That's like saying you would go fuck any random chick in a dark room with no light.
You wouldn't go telling cops to change laws or not follow thier rules. So why would you come on this site and tell us moderators to change ours ?

arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

by your example, i guess we should ban all blind dates then right? Blind date sounds like a bad idea to some... but it should be up to that person to decide. Id rather go with my own judgment over Quickdodge or EnVus, no offense to you.

to answer your question... the reason people mention or complain about what happens here is because its different from their other forum experiences, its frustrating to browse between craigslist, 240atl zilvia, nicoclub... then log on to importatlanta.com and feel like my parents are looking over my shoulder.

-EnVus-
09-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Blind date is total opposite of walking into a room and not seeing what you are with lol

Sinfix_15
09-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Blind date is total opposite of walking into a room and not seeing what you are with lol

you're probably right..... cant say you wouldnt consider it for a minute though!

tnomud
09-05-2011, 05:34 PM

i love you.........added to my book of quotes, in the "best of" chapter

quickdodgeŽ
09-05-2011, 06:19 PM
arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

I agree. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 07:35 PM
i average that because i have a life, that doesnt consist of checking a fourm everyday or even when i have nothing to do getting online checking a forum is the last thing on my mind lol i come here when for a reason not to waste my life like you. 23,000 posts? get a girlfriend, find a hobby, something. get your fat ass out of your computer chairWhy then are you bothering to come down from your pedestal on high, just to tell us this forum sucks? Go back to your balliin' Jersey Shore lifestyle and forget this place exists. I know nobody will remember you.

Bacon
09-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Why then are you bothering to come down from your pedestal on high, just to tell us this forum sucks? Go back to your balliin' Jersey Shore lifestyle and forget this place exists. I know nobody will remember you.

He would come back anyways as they all do. Wouldn't waste your key strokes telling someone this.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm just upping my post count.

Bacon
09-05-2011, 07:41 PM
:goodjob:

Browning151
09-05-2011, 09:46 PM
After reading about half this thread and then giving up because of the whiny ass posts from some people, I will say that I have seen a few instances that I thought things were being over moderated, but in the end; this is a free site to join and post on, and it's free for you to sell things here so long as you follow the rules. If you don't like the rules then post elsewhere and if the rules really are that terrible around here then the site will eventually die. It's not really anyones concern whether the rules kill the site or not aside from the owners, and they will either change them as they see fit or let it go. Deal with it or move on.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 09:47 PM
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa468/hiraxsaito/Winclotes.gif

tnomud
09-05-2011, 10:08 PM
The Moderator/User relationship on this forum is no different than a citizen/police relationship in any town. If you act like an asshole, punk, know-it-all, cheapass, dumbass, or thug, you will be treated like one. Mind your manners, opinions, temper and be honest, and you will have no problems. Its a pretty simple concept that makes life much easier.