PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Recommended Alignment place?

Treppiede
08-26-2011, 11:24 AM
Guys,
Can you recommend me a good alignment place?

My Hatch is barely dropped (looks practically stock) but I do have suspension work done.

In other words, I am looking for a good alignment place that does clean work and stand behind their services, but I am not necessarily looking for a performance alignment place because the car is not slammed.

Let me know your recommendations... thanks!

therzdae
08-26-2011, 11:33 AM
I personally love Butler tire, little on the expensive side but they've always stood behind their work. Clean places, and I have brought cars back that were barely over their, I believe 1 year alignment guarantee, that were a month past it and they did it for free...
106 Powers Ferry Rd, Marietta - (770) 973-8622
is the one i go to^

Treppiede
08-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks buddy, I called both Butler ($79) as well as G&S Muffler ($50).
I'll pick one and see if I can get it done this weekend, unless someone else recommends another place.

therzdae
08-26-2011, 02:05 PM
No problem, they have been the best place i have dealt with... my car has a 2 inch drop now they did a great job with it, and my Lancer before this was lowered a lil and did a good job then too... Also if your tire/wheel knowledge is low or you wanna pick someones brain they are good for that as well!!!

smilez2291
09-16-2011, 07:25 PM
if u near the southside russels is the shit. my eg is pretty much slammed and they can still did a great job..they have there machine in a pit so no drop is too low for them

DynamicSound
09-16-2011, 08:52 PM
For $79, go to Butler Tire. I had G & S do my Accord back in the day and was unable to dial it in. Discount Tire also does it for $79, but for the same price, Butler Tire is the best option.

MPosey
10-13-2011, 09:04 AM
The best in Atlanta is Gran Turismo East in Tucker. They do a lot of the racers in Atlanta as well as a lot of the restored/classic cars. They aren't the cheapest but they are the best and they will go over the car with a fine tooth comb and let you know if you have any issues.

Mista Foe-Doe
10-13-2011, 09:13 AM
took mine to Kaufman paid a little more but 12,000 mile warranty