View Full Version : ATTN: PlatanoPower

Echonova
08-25-2011, 06:40 AM
Why you mad bro?

PlatanoPower
08-25-2011, 07:23 AM
Why you mad bro?

So 240Atl is fucking lame...

The second you post something for sale they gotta find something wrong with your post and threaten to close it....stupid assholes..

Because you bitch and whine on another forum yet eradicate my f/s thread on IA.

I don't care if I took the quote out of context either. COME AT ME BRO.

Oh and according to your profile interests on 240gay.com,
Interests
Kicking ass and chewing gum, and I'm all out of kicking ass

Xrated O.G.
08-25-2011, 07:28 AM
Because you bitch and whine on another forum yet eradicate my f/s thread on IA.

I don't care if I took the quote out of context either. COME AT ME BRO.

Oh great, another internet tough guy...

Echonova
08-25-2011, 07:31 AM
I don't care if I took the quote out of context either.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1z5hzxl.gif

I gotta get back to work. You'll have to get by the next few hours without me.

therzdae
08-25-2011, 07:32 AM
Oh great, another internet tough guy...

plus 1
bahahahah always a good laugh in the morning off AI for me!!!

Echonova
08-25-2011, 07:32 AM
It all started from this thread.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?317870-who-here-smokes-drugs

PlatanoPower
08-25-2011, 08:14 AM
Why you mad bro?

why in the world would a mod delete my post on the normal fs thread honda and acura when i have had many on there before none have ever been deleted and ive only had good comments and sells? this website is getting stupider and stupider and if "some" of these mods keep doing stupid stuff like this, its gonna keep runnning alot of ppl off????

*deleting

I have never deleated a post or thread.

So why are you on a Nazi mod thread deleting rampage? Who owns this site, if I remember correctly Julio does and if he doesn't oh well I would've told him about dumb bitches like you fucking up his site. :2cents:

David88vert
08-25-2011, 08:18 AM
So why are you on a Nazi mod thread deleting rampage? Who owns this site, if I remember correctly Julio does and if he doesn't oh well I would've told him about dumb bitches like you fucking up his site. :2cents:

Julio sold the site a long time ago. Shows that you haven't even kept up with this site for a long time, and are only here to try to get free advertising to sell your car. Go to eBay and AutoTrader, and pay for it.

PlatanoPower
08-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Julio sold the site a long time ago. Shows that you haven't even kept up with this site for a long time, and are only here to try to get free advertising to sell your car. Go to eBay and AutoTrader, and pay for it.

Listen get of my nuts old-man, If I had a post count of 1 then I could understand. I have been a member here since '08 and lurked for a lot before that. Most of the shit on this website is far more ridiculous than my simple f/s thread. I am in no way trying to "take advantage" or pull some stunt.

It's fucking ridiculous the shit you people come up with.

DA9_Vito
08-25-2011, 08:43 AM
^^^^^^THIS GUY^^^^^^^^^
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/vitodon1/viva-la-man-boobs.jpg

David88vert
08-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Listen get of my nuts old-man, If I had a post count of 1 then I could understand. I have been a member here since '08 and lurked for a lot before that. Most of the shit on this website is far more ridiculous than my simple f/s thread. I am in no way trying to "take advantage" or pull some stunt.

I could care less for your for sale thread. I do have a question for you.
What was the reason that you couldn't follow the simple instructions on how to make a for sale thread? Was it because you were just being completely disrespectful to those that actually pay for your ability to use this site, or was it because you were too uneducated to be able to read and follow the posted instructions?

I think it was both, based upon your whining post on the 240 forum. I know stuck-up drama queens that bitch less than you.

Bacon
08-25-2011, 10:14 AM
What was the reason that you couldn't follow the simple instructions on how to make a for sale thread? Was it because you were just being completely disrespectful to those that actually pay for your ability to use this site, or was it because you were too uneducated to be able to read and follow the posted instructions?

I think it was both, based upon your whining post on the 240 forum. I know stuck-up drama queens that bitch less than you.

Lol....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MeFryRice
08-25-2011, 10:32 AM
PlatanoPower - I suggest you give it up as you're not going to win this arguement. Accept the fact and move on. I have read the whole other thread which you claim others are being racists yet YOU'RE the one who is doing all the name calling using racial slurs. Does that make you feel like more of a bad ass and we should bow down to you? You now obviously realize that you did not create a F/S thread utilizing the correct format and/or provide the neccessary information therefore the thread was deleted, as with everyone's elses. I doubt it was anything personal. Keep in mind, running to other forums to whine about people from another forum only makes you look like a 12 yr girl that is looking for drama. You're not going to receive any brownie points by doing such.

PlatanoPower
08-25-2011, 11:14 AM

What the fuck is it with you and my level of intelligence. I read and followed the directions you wad of shit now leave me alone. That's why my f/s thread was RESTORED and I was UNBANNED.

You on the other hand are trying to get off by falsely subjugating the idea that I don't comprehend forum instructions.

I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else although I will admit I get a kick out of how sensitive you fuckers are.

98blackcivic
08-25-2011, 11:15 AM
FUCKING GIVE HIM A LIFE LONG BAN AND GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH MEN!!

PlatanoPower
08-25-2011, 11:40 AM
FUCKING GIVE HIM A LIFE LONG BAN AND GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH MEN!!

Oh gee, HOLD THE LINE MEN, HE'S BROKEN THROUGH QUICK BEFORE MY HAIRLINE RECEDES ANY FURTHER!!?!?!

Echonova
08-25-2011, 11:42 AM
What the fuck is it with you and my level of intelligence. I read and followed the directions you wad of shit now leave me alone. That's why my f/s thread was RESTORED and I was UNBANNED.Wrong.

You were unbanned for no other reason than my amusement.

Being a Nazi Mod has it's privileges.

PlatanoPower
08-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Wrong.

You were unbanned for no other reason than my amusement.

Being a Nazi Mod has it's privileges.

It's okay, I thoroughly understand. A life as bland as yours needs this sort of spice in it. Too bad your not a hot chick in need of a serious banging.

Austin?
08-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Waahhhhhhhhh. Subscribed

Scotsman
08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
It's okay, I thoroughly understand. A life as bland as yours needs this sort of spice in it. Too bad your not a hot chick in need of a serious banging.BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

David88vert
08-25-2011, 03:39 PM
What the fuck is it with you and my level of intelligence. I read and followed the directions you wad of shit now leave me alone. That's why my f/s thread was RESTORED and I was UNBANNED.

You on the other hand are trying to get off by falsely subjugating the idea that I don't comprehend forum instructions.

I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else although I will admit I get a kick out of how sensitive you fuckers are.

I rightfully pointed out that you did not follow forum instructions - hence your ad was deleted. What is false about that?
No, you do not need to explain yourself - all you need to do is leave.....
You seem to be pretty sensitive - considering you made the thread over on the 240 forum, and seem to be getting worked up on here. I am laughing at you - not with you.

Echonova
08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI know right?

BTW: You free tomorrow evening? I got the parts in, and I need an extra set of hands to finish the bland clutch on my bland Ferrari... Again.

boosted347
08-25-2011, 04:27 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: that whopping 85 post count in 3 years is awesome :thinking: you dont follow the rules you dont get to post, simple as that stop :cry: and GTFO

I rightfully pointed out that you did not follow forum instructions - hence your ad was deleted. What is false about that?
No, you do not need to explain yourself - all you need to do is leave.....
You seem to be pretty sensitive - considering you made the thread over on the 240 forum, and seem to be getting worked up on here. I am laughing at you - not with you.
No point in talking to him david, he is just gonna whine about you on 240atl lol

Scotsman
08-25-2011, 04:48 PM
I know right?

BTW: You free tomorrow evening? I got the parts in, and I need an extra set of hands to finish the bland clutch on my bland Ferrari... Again.:goodjob: