PDA

View Full Version : WTT 4x4 Nissan Pathfinder for small fuel efficient car/truck

Sinfix_15
08-21-2011, 03:42 PM
I've got a 88 Nissan Pathfinder, 200k miles v6 auto 4x4. clean inside and out, no rust or dmg, has some eagle allow wheels on it and toyo all terrain tires. also has towing package, original manuals tools and jack that came with it. All service records from myself and previous owner.

i've owned it about a year, in that time i replaced the automatic hubs with manual locking hubs, replaced wheel bearings and brake rotors when i did that. Has new KYB shocks on it too. receipts for everything and all work done.

Engine has feint tick like every pathfinder on the face of this earth. idles and runs very good, no smoke, no obvious leaks. previous owner told me it had a small oil leak, ive kept a quart of oil in the back all year and havnt had to add anything to it yet.

If you dont know anything about pathfinders, theyre very capable offroad vehicles and are pretty tough to kill. unfortunately theyre shaped like a tank and dont get that great of gas milege.

Interested in anything that's close to stock and good on gas. age is of no concern, id trade for anything from an old datsun truck to a civic hb. If you've got a small fuel efficient car and need something a little bigger for family or to pull a boat, offroad or whatever, might be a good deal for you. Willing to add cash if you have something im particularly interested in having.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/pathfinder.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
08-21-2011, 04:00 PM
Let me know when you get a price and more pictures and I'll unlock the thread. Later, QD.

Catnip
08-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Interested in sig? I'd need cash on top, though.