PDA

View Full Version : Zosick vs moseley an other weekend runs

ZOSICK
08-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Me vs Moseley 25 -120

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3DWtXnABiI&feature=player_profilepage

I ran a 850 + hp E46 m3 Turbo on high boost an race gas 40 - 145 I was ahead the whole time till he came around me at 120 - an stayed a car out at 145 that car pulls hard at top end so i lost my $ I shoulda did a lower roll to 120 . the go pro was on the back of the car an the music was not mine someone elses cam an upload.

http://vimeo.com/27945565

Me and my friends 03cobra and sti with cam inside car 40 roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnA0Reho1sw&feature=feedu

boosted347
08-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Nice, dislike the music...he killed it lol i dont watch car videos for the music :no: thats the first loss ive seen on your part lol

ZOSICK
08-21-2011, 11:17 AM
you cant win them all.. its the name of the game and it was Fun.

I ask the guy for a copy of the vid without music so will seee....

boosted347
08-21-2011, 11:20 AM
good deal man, you ever hear of the tx2k events?

08-21-2011, 12:20 PM
good deal man, you ever hear of the tx2k events?

ooooohh boosted347, i was just about to ask him that. Hey Zosick at the tx2k weekend, do you think you could take those guys from Underground Racing in their 06+ Gallardos?????

boosted347
08-21-2011, 12:22 PM
ooooohh boosted347, i was just about to ask him that. Hey Zosick at the tx2k weekend, do you think you could take those guys from Underground Racing in their 06+ Gallardos?????

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: hell 300 whp bikes dont touch those cars, there newest one "nera" just trapped 177 in the 1/4 and set the new 60-130 record in 3.04 seconds :crazy:

I actually plan on going out there this coming year to watch and fap in the corner over some of the cars :nautjerk:

08-21-2011, 12:50 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: hell 300 whp bikes dont touch those cars, there newest one "nera" just trapped 177 in the 1/4 and set the new 60-130 record in 3.04 seconds :crazy:

I actually plan on going out there this coming year to watch and fap in the corner over some of the cars :nautjerk:

oh i know. i watch ALLLL of their vids! did u see the one where the black gallardo was braking all the way down the 1/4 and still did like what was it, mid 10's? lol. i just asked zosick if he thought he could take them since he's feeling real confident about his setup so far and espeacially when he puts his "new" motor in!

boosted347
08-21-2011, 12:53 PM
oh i know. i watch ALLLL of their vids! did u see the one where the black gallardo was braking all the way down the 1/4 and still did like what was it, mid 10's? lol. i just asked zosick if he thought he could take them since he's feeling real confident about his setup so far and espeacially when he puts his "new" motor in!

Lol yea, have you seen SW in his UGR car punk out Titan and there copycat TT gallardo? And he can be "confident" but there is a bug difference in confidence and stupidity/ignorance lol im really wanting to go out there, gonna take a slow ass car out there so no one will be tempted to pick on me :)

08-21-2011, 01:10 PM

We should see if we could meet up and go out there next year...... thou i would have to follow you cause i wouldn't want to lead cause then i'll lose you:ninja::crazy:

08-21-2011, 01:13 PM
gonna take a slow ass car out there so no one will be tempted to pick on me :)

no i havent seen that one,lol, not that i can recall and u should take ur mustang out there! i plan on taking the hatch if i go just so i can lose just about every race from cars thats BELOW the gallardos. LOL! it helps me to stay in my lane and reality too:yes:

boosted347
08-21-2011, 01:23 PM
We should see if we could meet up and go out there next year...... thou i would have to follow you cause i wouldn't want to lead cause then i'll lose you:ninja::crazy:
Lol ill hopefully have my new car by then, or ill be taking the tahoe (which i hope you could beat) :taun: :taun: but yea man, im looking to go with my buddy in his 97 supra single turbo...slow also :ninja:

no i havent seen that one,lol, not that i can recall and u should take ur mustang out there! i plan on taking the hatch if i go just so i can lose just about every race from cars thats BELOW the gallardos. LOL! it helps me to stay in my lane and reality too:yes:

Lol i wanna go out there to watch, i dont want to get picked on...i know a couple of the guys off TSC (truestreetcars.com) that sponsor the event and they are all bringin ridiculous cars, soe of which are 1200 whp tt mustangs, 900 whp c6 vettes, 1200+ whp trans ams, and some other crazy cars :crazy::crazy::crazy: i dont know if they know what an na honda is :lmfao::taun:

08-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Lol ill hopefully have my new car by then, or ill be taking the tahoe (which i hope you could beat) :taun: :taun: but yea man, im looking to go with my buddy in his 97 supra single turbo...slow also :ninja:

Lol i wanna go out there to watch, i dont want to get picked on...i know a couple of the guys off TSC (truestreetcars.com) that sponsor the event and they are all bringin ridiculous cars, soe of which are 1200 whp tt mustangs, 900 whp c6 vettes, 1200+ whp trans ams, and some other crazy cars :crazy::crazy::crazy: i dont know if they know what an na honda is :lmfao::taun:

NOT TO RACE THEM! LOL! TO run the ppl WAY under them.lol. like ur buddy supra:ninja:

boosted347
08-21-2011, 01:32 PM
NOT TO RACE THEM! LOL! TO run the ppl WAY under them.lol. like ur buddy supra:ninja:

Lol its 505 whp and its all stock with a 67mm turbo its a highway monster, he is contemplating cams big turbo and shootin for 800 whp by then, he will still be sloooow compared to some of those cars lol

08-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Lol its 505 whp and its all stock with a 67mm turbo its a highway monster, he is contemplating cams big turbo and shootin for 800 whp by then, he will still be sloooow compared to some of those cars lol

cool. i got a buddy with a rotrex'd hatch that raced a 550whp BRAKE BOOSTING supra at ia and he beat the supra with only 380whp.... and a LITTLE nitrous:yes:. i'll ask him if i can p.m you the vid but james(emminodagreat) saw the vid:goodjob: And on the bottle i will make more than my buddy:ninja:

boosted347
08-21-2011, 01:57 PM
At the strip or highway? And yea weight makes a liiiiiitttllleee bit of difference lol

tnomud
08-21-2011, 01:59 PM
850HP seems a little high for a boosted M3......

good run either way

08-21-2011, 02:00 PM
At the strip or highway? And yea weight makes a liiiiiitttllleee bit of difference lol

oh that was on the highway man. from 55-140:goodjob:

boosted347
08-21-2011, 05:48 PM
850HP seems a little high for a boosted M3......

good run either way

That is a very very high hp car if its 850 whp, its doable though guy named locowill on another forum was pushing 830 whp on e85

oh that was on the highway man. from 55-140:goodjob:

Ah thats pretty impressive lol but hell if its 380 before the spray its a 400+ whp car in a 2200 lb car lol but if i make plans to go down to houston ill def let ya know...if i was taking my mustang it would def be trailered :yes: my tahoe gets better mpgs even in tow :lmfao: Ill also place this in here check out the TBSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6d6ZydIYPU&feature=player_embedded

tnomud
08-21-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm just saying, I am at 401WHP N/A, 2914lbs, built motor on pump. My shit doesnt hook until 80+MPH on 275's. Friends have boosted and are in the high 500WHP range on C16. Not calling BS, but 800WHP is TT V10 territory, not 3.2 Inline 6.

Just my .02

boosted347
08-21-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm just saying, I am at 401WHP N/A, 2914lbs, built motor on pump. My shit doesnt hook until 80+MPH on 275's. Firends have boosted and are in the high 500WHP range on C16. Not calling BS, but 800WHP is TT V10 territory, not 3.2 Inline 6.

Just my .02
True, one of my buddies had a black m3 that made 600+ on pump but I def see where youre coming from man :goodjob:

tnomud
08-21-2011, 10:52 PM
True, one of my buddies had a black m3 that made 600+ on pump but I def see where youre coming from man :goodjob:

and it probably started to hook at................ 100, 120??:yes:

OnURleft
08-22-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm just saying, I am at 401WHP N/A, 2914lbs, built motor on pump. My shit doesnt hook until 80+MPH on 275's. Friends have boosted and are in the high 500WHP range on C16. Not calling BS, but 800WHP is TT V10 territory, not 3.2 Inline 6.

Just my .02

The HPF Stage 2.75 cars make around 700whp with race gas and meth

HPF Stage 3 cars make anywhere from 750whp-900+ whp, again on race gas and methanol but with a built motor

HPF stage 3 cars are in the 700-800whp with E85. They are DD friendly cars too, just youtube it.

Their 4 cars make over 1000, and their goal for stage 5 is 1100whp.

The inline 6 has been with BMW since the 1930's. The V10 is rather new, not nearly as developed with and in a limited run of models.

Most customers get the stage 2 + methanol. These cars can make anywhere from 500whp-650 on pump.
Running race gas will bring you to an average more like 580-700 with this set up.
My guess is he ran a race gas, meth stage two car by the looks of the race. Not many guys making videos with the stage 3 cars that aren't racing liter bikes and the sort.

Here's an example. HPF Stage 2. Stock motor + race gas + methanol for the high compression vs stroker/built 427 Z06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb5iaTCmEZQ

tnomud
08-22-2011, 11:26 AM
The HPF Stage 2.75 cars make around 700whp with race gas and meth

HPF Stage 3 cars make anywhere from 750whp-900+ whp, again on race gas and methanol but with a built motor

HPF stage 3 cars are in the 700-800whp with E85. They are DD friendly cars too, just youtube it.

Their 4 cars make over 1000, and their goal for stage 5 is 1100whp.

The inline 6 has been with BMW since the 1930's. The V10 is rather new, not nearly as developed with and in a limited run of models.

Most customers get the stage 2 + methanol. These cars can make anywhere from 500whp-650 on pump.
Running race gas will bring you to an average more like 580-700 with this set up.
My guess is he ran a race gas, meth stage two car by the looks of the race. Not many guys making videos with the stage 3 cars that aren't racing liter bikes and the sort.

Here's an example. HPF Stage 2. Stock motor + race gas + methanol for the high compression vs stroker/built 427 Z06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb5iaTCmEZQ

I am just saying, 850HP on the manufacturers car doesn't always mean the end users car makes the same. I am not doubting that it can be done, but its tought, expensive, and the exception, not the rule. 850 is a big number and a rarity out of a BMW, especially if its holding together and racing on the highway in a small south GA town. My STi probably makes much less power than Cob Tunings STI does, even know I have all the same parts.

ZOSICK
08-22-2011, 01:31 PM
He was on race gas and tuned for high boost just to come meet me for a race and he has money and i know what it takes to beat me so it was deff 800hp but a top end highway monster

tnomud
08-22-2011, 01:36 PM
He was on race gas and tuned for high boost just to come meet me for a race and he has money and i know what it takes to beat me so it was deff 800hp but a top end highway monster

case closed:goodjob:

cm7k24
08-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Nice, dislike the music...he killed it lol i dont watch car videos for the music :no: thats the first loss ive seen on your part lol
gets pulled pretty good in this vid,
nonetheless still a pretty damn stout vette.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr642zqXRck&NR=1

h22 jones
08-22-2011, 08:56 PM
i know a tone of people that love to beat on the inline six bmw motors there really impressive motors and very capable of staying together at high hp numbers . Actually just about every inline six cylinder i know built are monsters as far as staying together. Hell ten years ago shawn from upgrade brought a old datsun up from florida with hudge slicks with the stock inline six motor built making big numbers . I think it ran nines. It could barely turn the slicks over for a burn out lol but when they sprayed the shit out of it and got the hudge turbo to spool that thing would fly . I was just for the track though .

I do understand what you mean though . A 850hp bmw just riding around on the streets being dependable enough to beat on and not worry about it coming apart is rare to us honda guys . But if you was on a bmw forum you would realize there are alot more then you think. Even big hp supras. I mean everybody knows that its not hard to have a 800hp supra thats dependable enought to drive on the streets but you dont just see them around all the time . Although if you get on supra forums there are well i wouldnt say alot but there out there . Im not saying building a 850hp bmw is as common as a 800hp 2jz swap but there are more then you would think out there . I know nothing about bmws but i love them and would rather have a 800hp bmw then a 800hp suprs any day just different.

Zo sick why did you and moseley do a 25 role? Im just wondering because im guessing how the vettes are set up you probably hook at 25 and no way he starts to hook till 40 im sure. Hell i dont thats why i dont street race and wouldnt mind playing around but no way id bet money against a vette at any hp on the street . Im not saying he had hell with mild upgrades and no spray you should have a mid 11 second car which is were his car migh be on spray . Im sure hooking your car should run high tens low elevens with your even mild set up but hey im just guessing i could be way off. I like all cars just fool with hondas because its what i can do cheap you got a nice car man and its nice to have something you can play with every weekend and still be dependable . Ive never bragged on the hp of the si just the fact that i beat on it every day for the last three years and it still pulls the same vacuum as the day it was built . That means more to me then a car with more hp that want stay together lol. hell im sure there are 30,000 miles on that motor and were fixing to put a bigger head and all on it with out touching the bottom end . No need when it still idles at 21 pounds of oil pressure its still tight . Im building what i hope to be a beast and should make as much or more all motor hp then any honda around right now so for my ek so hopefully we can all get together and have a little fun soon. . I ve always loved vettes thought about buying one for a dd but i probably get a evo instead jut like having back seats lol but cant beat the status of rolling up in a vette lol.

tnomud
08-22-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd argue the durability of the S54 Motors, my last one (NA) made it 1100 miles........
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1305.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1301.jpg

here are the internals that ended up in the FMIC of the car behind me...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1168.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1163.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1164.jpg

boosted347
08-22-2011, 10:33 PM
i know a tone of people that love to beat on the inline six bmw motors there really impressive motors and very capable of staying together at high hp numbers . Actually just about every inline six cylinder i know built are monsters as far as staying together. Hell ten years ago shawn from upgrade brought a old datsun up from florida with hudge slicks with the stock inline six motor built making big numbers . I think it ran nines. It could barely turn the slicks over for a burn out lol but when they sprayed the shit out of it and got the hudge turbo to spool that thing would fly . I was just for the track though .

I do understand what you mean though . A 850hp bmw just riding around on the streets being dependable enough to beat on and not worry about it coming apart is rare to us honda guys . But if you was on a bmw forum you would realize there are alot more then you think. Even big hp supras. I mean everybody knows that its not hard to have a 800hp supra thats dependable enought to drive on the streets but you dont just see them around all the time . Although if you get on supra forums there are well i wouldnt say alot but there out there . Im not saying building a 850hp bmw is as common as a 800hp 2jz swap but there are more then you would think out there . I know nothing about bmws but i love them and would rather have a 800hp bmw then a 800hp suprs any day just different.

Zo sick why did you and moseley do a 25 role? Im just wondering because im guessing how the vettes are set up you probably hook at 25 and no way he starts to hook till 40 im sure. Hell i dont thats why i dont street race and wouldnt mind playing around but no way id bet money against a vette at any hp on the street . Im not saying he had hell with mild upgrades and no spray you should have a mid 11 second car which is were his car migh be on spray . Im sure hooking your car should run high tens low elevens with your even mild set up but hey im just guessing i could be way off. I like all cars just fool with hondas because its what i can do cheap you got a nice car man and its nice to have something you can play with every weekend and still be dependable . Ive never bragged on the hp of the si just the fact that i beat on it every day for the last three years and it still pulls the same vacuum as the day it was built . That means more to me then a car with more hp that want stay together lol. hell im sure there are 30,000 miles on that motor and were fixing to put a bigger head and all on it with out touching the bottom end . No need when it still idles at 21 pounds of oil pressure its still tight . Im building what i hope to be a beast and should make as much or more all motor hp then any honda around right now so for my ek so hopefully we can all get together and have a little fun soon. . I ve always loved vettes thought about buying one for a dd but i probably get a evo instead jut like having back seats lol but cant beat the status of rolling up in a vette lol.

Im pretty sure, almost 100% that moseley picked the 25 roll :goodjob:

I'd argue the durability of the S54 Motors, my last one (NA) made it 1100 miles........
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1305.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1301.jpg

here are the internals that ended up in the FMIC of the car behind me...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1168.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1163.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/E46M3/DSCF1164.jpg

Lulz thats a nice two piece block ya got there :ninja:

tnomud
08-22-2011, 10:48 PM
this was not the first motor to expire in this car. My buddy has a Boosted E36M3, his car pops head gaskets like I pop pimples on my ass in the summer....

boosted347
08-22-2011, 10:54 PM
this was not the first motor to expire in this car. My buddy has a Boosted E36M3, his car pops head gaskets like I pop pimples on my ass in the summer....

Hmmm ive never heard that many horror stories from the BMW inline 6's but ha nice simile there :goodjob:

tnomud
08-22-2011, 11:37 PM
this one even caught the car, track, and grass on fire..........

justnprsh07
08-23-2011, 05:52 AM
U can make great power with a bmw but u got to have lots of$$$$$ thats why mine is stock... i saved up the money to turbo it the right way and wound up buying a allmotor coupe instead and that turned into what i have now

ZOSICK
08-23-2011, 07:08 AM
gets pulled pretty good in this vid,
nonetheless still a pretty damn stout vette.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr642zqXRck&NR=1

yes he won by 3 cars but thats a 130k+ car and makes alot more power than the bmw, but if you see i was on my 19' ccws not my drag radials and spun going to 3rd and the race was over with that sick trans and awd set up on the gtr it rolls out ... but we also ran a 20 roll and i won and his car broke so... my shit stays together, I run win or lose... and i can say i ran one :goodjob:

yes he picked the roll and he hooked fine :goodjob: when he pm'ed me to come out i just swapped out my ccws in the garage for my set up with drag radials on them :boobies:

fyi you dont buy a vette to dd unless its for your wife, my car stays in the garage until i wake her up friday night or sat am and put her back to sleep sunday at noon :goodjob:

as far as my car 10,11,12sec i wouldnt know its a street car only

Moseley
08-23-2011, 07:54 AM
yes he picked the roll and he hooked fine :goodjob: when he pm'ed me to come out i just swapped out my ccws in the garage for my set up with drag radials on them :boobies:

fyi you dont buy a vette to dd unless its for your wife, my car stays in the garage until i wake her up friday night or sat am and put her back to sleep sunday at noon :goodjob:

as far as my car 10,11,12sec i wouldnt know its a street car only

Yep I picked the roll... and congratulations on having a 10 second car, since you don't know. lol

tnomud
08-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Yep I picked the roll... and congratulations on having a 10 second car, since you don't know. lol

You HAVE to be leaving your trac. on in that car, correct?:lmfao:

Moseley
08-23-2011, 10:54 AM

not sure if I follow....

1civic
08-23-2011, 11:13 AM

English please...

tnomud
08-23-2011, 11:18 AM
not sure if I follow....

traction control.....

1civic
08-23-2011, 11:18 AM
as far as my 10 sec car i know its a street car tho

Fixed!!

1civic
08-23-2011, 11:19 AM
traction control.....

in a civic, that would be a money maker!! :lmfao:

tnomud
08-23-2011, 11:23 AM
in a civic, that would be a money maker!! :lmfao:

no, in the turbo m3...........

1civic
08-23-2011, 11:25 AM
no, in the turbo m3...........

Moseley don't own a turbo m3...LOL, but I can see your confused so know he was speaking of a civic.. ;)

ZOSICK
08-23-2011, 12:10 PM
I just got a call from one of the m3's friends he said he also had a 100 shot put on it last week...our race was so close 2 weeks ago i shoulda figured..... damnit lol

well im gonna ask him for a dig this weekend and see if i can get my $ back ...

Moseley
08-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah traction control on the civic... I had it on. turning it off usually requires a 19mm deep socket, torque wrench, and a jack.

1civic
08-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Yeah traction control on the civic... I had it on. turning it off usually requires a 19mm deep socket, torque wrench, and a jack.

Wish I made enough power to need traction control, I can't even spin the tires..:no:

boosted347
08-23-2011, 08:49 PM
zosick is on a roll gettin some races in :goodjob: glad someones out there doing work lol cant wait to get my turd back out

h22 jones
08-24-2011, 08:20 PM
zosick is on a roll gettin some races in :goodjob: glad someones out there doing work lol cant wait to get my turd back out

Amen for that cant hate on the man for that 10 second car or not lmao.

I have to drive back and forth to the base now and i drive this ek now but its what my swap is going in so i was thinking a vette to dd but i think id rather have a evo honestly just for the four doors. We go to savannah about every weekend in the summer so something to drive down there in instead of my expidition would be nice gas kills me lol.

1civic
08-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Amen for that cant hate on the man for that 10 second car or not lmao.

I have to drive back and forth to the base now and i drive this ek now but its what my swap is going in so i was thinking a vette to dd but i think id rather have a evo honestly just for the four doors. We go to savannah about every weekend in the summer so something to drive down there in instead of my expidition would be nice gas kills me lol.

STI man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFeJqbZAvjk

1civic
08-24-2011, 08:47 PM
OR this... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKrpWjGDEw&feature=relmfu

h22 jones
08-24-2011, 09:06 PM
i dont like the sti and not willing to spend the money on the bmw for what im going to use it for lol. I got a friend with a nice evo (35,000 miles) makes like 320 on low boost has alot of nice upgrades on it that i can get at a good price thats why i want it lol. Silver with carbon hood ,carbon lip ,cams ,upgraded intercooler and piping ,very nice carbon and gusges adn stuff on the inside . Nice boost controller just a really nice dependable car that i can enjoy driving also . It needs the clutch upgraded even though it works fine there shit and want last long with me driving it other then that nice car.

1civic
08-24-2011, 09:10 PM
i dont like the sti and not willing to spend the money on the bmw for what im going to use it for lol. I got a friend with a nice evo (35,000 miles) makes like 320 on low boost has alot of nice upgrades on it that i can get at a good price thats why i want it lol. Silver with carbon hood ,carbon lip ,cams ,upgraded intercooler and piping ,very nice carbon and gusges adn stuff on the inside . Nice boost controller just a really nice dependable car that i can enjoy driving also . It needs the clutch upgraded even though it works fine there shit and want last long with me driving it other then that nice car.

That's not your normal STI :crazy:.. but, yes I see your point about the EVO..:goodjob:

tnomud
08-24-2011, 10:58 PM

I love my 2010 STi....it does everything well (with a few tweaks)

tnomud
08-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Moseley don't own a turbo m3...LOL, but I can see your confused so know he was speaking of a civic.. ;)

I did ALOT of partying in the early 2000's, most of the 90's, and part of the 80's.................my bad