PDA

View Full Version : Clipping Point Drift Drift Drift Round 5!!! Let's have some FUN!

300zx
08-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Event: SEPTEMBER 18, 2011 Sunday 8am-6pm
Watermelon Capital Speedway
75 south to Exit 104. Right off exit and Track is on the right.

Driver cap is 35. If you pre-register on-time you will be entered into the free entry raffle! =) Please Make sure when you pre-register that you add your name, phone number, and email address and what the payment is for. (Round 5). you should also call us to confirm your payment!!!! Once you pay it is NON-refundable so please make sure your car is ready for the event.

The 1st ***10 drivers*** who brings a Toy for 1st annual Marine Corps Toys for Tots car show benefit pre-registration gets to drift in Staff only drift, giving them 30-45min extra seat time! Do it for the Kids! I'm bringing a Toy myself FTW!!! Thank Chris Arnold for his Charity! =)

Pre-Registration (Payapal: [email protected])
$45- Tandem
$35- Single
****Pre-reg ENDS Midnight September 10th*****

@Gate after 10am
$60- Tandem
$50- Single
***AFTER 10am(day of event)*****

*****Late Pre-Registration Fee before 10am day of event (Paypal: [email protected])****
$55- Tandem
$45- Single

Spectator-$5

*********Throwing in a CAR SHOW ENTRY! More info soon!**********

Portable Dyno-
There will be a portable Dyno at this event so help get the word out for us
3 pulls for $55
**If you've never pulled with the owner of the dyno he gives new drivers a 4th pull for free( most ppl will get 4 pulls for $55)
Dyno Jet
up to 2000Hp
Tuning available***
Driver may run the vehicle if wanted other wise the owner will do so

STAFF RECRUITMENT please call/message Jose Lopez-Cruz (47230-2378, Uriah Cox (404)781-7002 or Alex Youe.

Interested in sponsoring? Please contact Jose Lopez Cruz or Uriah Cox for information on sponsoring our events and more.

__________________________________________________ _________
Schedule

*6:30-8:00--Staff arival
--Track set-up
*7:30--Staff meeting
*8:00--Gates Open
*8:30--Tech Open
*9:30--Drivers meet
*10:00--Drifting begins
*1:00--Break
*1:45--Track set-up 2
*5:30--Last Drift Call
*5:45--Track clean up
*6:00--Gates Close

Tech Inspection! Please read carefully.

1) Battery securely mounted (This means no zip ties, bungee cords or ratcheting tie downs. Any auto parts store has the cross bar and 'J' bolts necessary to mount a battery for a minimal price.)

2) Positive battery cable end covered (Again, parts stores sell these. They are cheap insurance against burning your car to the ground due to a shorted battery)

3) All lug nuts and studs present

4) No major fluid leaks (Slight fluid residue is acceptable)

5) We do NOT require the use of aftermarket 4, 5, or 6 point restraints, the factory-designed seat belts are perfectly acceptable at this level of racing. Beginning this event, we will be advising you if your harness configuration is acceptable. For future events, if you choose to use harnesses, they must be mounted in a safe manner. Shoulder belts must be either mounted to or pass over a harness bar/roll cage. All anchor points must be reinforced, using the factory bolt holes for the original seat belts is acceptable. No harnesses will be mounted on rear strut bars/seat pillar bars.

Non-conforming harnesses must be removed from the vehicle to pass tech.

Again, this rule will NOT be implemented for RD 5, but we will begin to enforce it in all future rounds.

6) All entries are subject to the tech inspector's discretion. If he/she feels that a vehicle is unsafe to enter the event despite having passed the above checks, you will not be allowed to race until the item(s) in question are corrected.

Captain-Obvious™
08-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Am I retarded or did you forget to put what date this is?

e_pirate1337
08-28-2011, 01:51 AM
^this

300zx
09-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Am I retarded or did you forget to put what date this is?

I am retarded. The date is September 18th. 18 more days!!! Sorry I'm so use to marketing on other pages.

300zx
09-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Car show entry for Trophy prize is $15...Just contact Uriah Cox (404)781-7002
Pre-reg or pay @ event registration booth. Paypal: [email protected]

Lusos
09-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Sorry to sound like an idiot, but where is this located? I am unfamiliar with the event and I would like to come and watch.

300zx
09-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Directions at the top also.

300zx
09-04-2011, 11:35 AM

Sorry to sound like an idiot, but where is this located? I am unfamiliar with the event and I would like to come and watch.