PDA

View Full Version : Females sometimes wow

-EnVus-
08-18-2011, 12:06 AM
So lets talk about Women and cars for a second....

I am at wal-mart pumping gas when a girl pulls up in a nice Honda civic. She gets out to pump then i hear her start panicking and getting frustrated. She then ask this 80 year old man for help that her cap won't come off. He ask whats wrong she then says all it does it keep spinning and making a clicking noise...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w301/bobcatsplanet/facepalm_asian_gif.gif

Then to top it off the old man helps her and replies "Your not from around here are you" :lmfao::lmfao: ....MADE MY DAY!

andrewu
08-18-2011, 12:18 AM
wow haha.

DeeAOne
08-18-2011, 12:19 AM
LOL. I had to rescue my girlfriend once because she thought her steering wheel was broken. I drove all the way across town to wiggle the wheel and turn the key because it was locked..

-EnVus-
08-18-2011, 12:20 AM
LOL. I had to rescue my girlfriend once because she thought her steering wheel was broken. It was locked..

Lol that's a classic I've seen guys with same cenario

andrewu
08-18-2011, 12:34 AM
LOL. I had to rescue my girlfriend once because she thought her steering wheel was broken. I drove all the way across town to wiggle the wheel and turn the key because it was locked..

had to do the same thing for a girl at school. she managed to lock it and park with both front wheels up against the curb as well.

NinjaHobo
08-18-2011, 12:34 AM
lol classic

-EnVus-
08-18-2011, 01:21 AM
One my wife asked yesterday was " what do I do if my front brakes fail ?"
I said pull the Ebrake.... " how's that stop the car I thought it just slowed it down"
Lololol I was like awww hunny :)

Austin?
08-18-2011, 07:34 AM
Had to drive 80 mile to a school parking lot just to unlock a car door because my sister locked herself out.

RBS
08-18-2011, 08:49 AM
lolol. girls

Ziptied
08-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Bitches be crazy.

tnomud
08-18-2011, 10:24 AM
My wife: "I really like to go fast around this turn."
Me: "What do you call fast?"
My wife: "I just put it in 3rd and floor it until the light goes on"
Me: "What light?"
Wife: "this one right here" (points to shift light on tach)

This is a 35 zone and a 50MPH turn on good street tires............:lmfao:

Brett
08-18-2011, 10:41 AM
So lets talk about Women and cars for a second....

I am at wal-mart pumping gas when a girl pulls up in a nice Honda civic. She gets out to pump then i hear her start panicking and getting frustrated. She then ask this 80 year old man for help that her cap won't come off. He ask whats wrong she then says all it does it keep spinning and making a clicking noise...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w301/bobcatsplanet/facepalm_asian_gif.gif

Then to top it off the old man helps her and replies "Your not from around here are you" :lmfao::lmfao: ....MADE MY DAY!

THAT IS EPIC RIGHT THERE!!!

00CelicaGT
08-18-2011, 11:51 AM
All time fail
I'm in the Walmart parking lot and a Lady ask for a jump, I said sure. So bring my car over and hook up the cables, she tried cranking the car but it didn't do anything. So I jump in and realize she left the car in drive. :headslap:

JDMDA_1.7
08-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Damn that's some funny stuff you guys. LOL

Elbow
08-18-2011, 05:00 PM
All time fail
I'm in the Walmart parking lot and a Lady ask for a jump, I said sure. So bring my car over and hook up the cables, she tried cranking the car but it didn't do anything. So I jump in and realize she left the car in drive. :headslap:

I've done that to myself before. lolol

CptWitwiki
08-18-2011, 07:37 PM

me too haha but the car had just died the night before and actually needed a jump and ... i wasnt used to driving automatics so i didnt even think about it till after i got jumped and then i felt like a huge idiot.

00CelicaGT
08-18-2011, 08:09 PM

me too haha but the car had just died the night before and actually needed a jump and ... i wasnt used to driving automatics so i didnt even think about it till after i got jumped and then i felt like a huge idiot.

Lmfao! She was so embarrassed, but I told her its ok and it happened to my mom twice. LOL

CptWitwiki
08-18-2011, 08:41 PM
my girlfriend did it the other day too and i made fun of her haha but i didnt tell her i had done it too ... shhh

-EnVus-
08-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Saw a girl return to her car after she left the car running. She forgot it was running and kept tring to start it while pounding her fist on the steeringwheel yelling lol
Look on her face was priceless ...

98blackcivic
08-20-2011, 11:29 AM
yea i have a friend who called me out of the blue 2x cuz her car wouldnt start..and each time..she left it in drive and turnd the car off..

Bacon
08-20-2011, 12:33 PM
My wife isn't mechanically inclined so I accept that and move on and don't make het feel like shit for something like this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

40th GT
08-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Some girl asked me why the number 710 was written on her engine. I went to go look at it, and it turns out it's an upside down OIL cap.

40th GT
08-25-2011, 09:40 PM
I guess old men have their needs too!

babygurl
08-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Oh wow!!! that is some funny stuff. I tend to just lose my car keys alot, some how they end up in the most random places. One time I was running late for work, couldnt find my car keys anywhere, the only place I hadnt looked, they ended up being in my purse. Yep pure genius!!!

Theycall_Metue
08-27-2011, 01:16 AM
my buddies friend girl once called him " I'm in the middle of the train tack! the poles are coming down and there is a train coming! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO????? ".
if you can't figure that out. let god have mercy..............

-EnVus-
08-27-2011, 01:28 AM
I know this chick who used to fill up with grade 93 fuel because she thought it meant 93 more miles per gallon LOL

98blackcivic
09-06-2011, 04:23 PM
I know this chick who used to fill up with grade 93 fuel because she thought it meant 93 more miles per gallon LOL

that one takes the cake!