PDA

View Full Version : Got a headlight ticket

00CelicaGT
08-16-2011, 11:12 PM
Not sure if this is the right place, if not can a mod please move it to the correct section.
Ok so I'm not going to rant & rave cuz I was in the wrong, but I put some 3k HID's in my car and tonight it bit me in the ass. I got stopped in Morrow by Morrow PD for a headlight violation and recieved a ticket, it only has a court date and no fine.. Does anyone know what the cost of the ticket might be? Just trying to find out from someone that might have recieved a similar ticket.

Thanx in advance

CptWitwiki
08-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Dang they're cracking down on this huh? Second thread in a relatively short period with cops complaining another headlight color

tnomud
08-17-2011, 01:09 AM
Dang they're cracking down on this huh? Second thread in a relatively short period with cops complaining another headlight color

yes they are. NHTSA is agressively pushing this toopic to state and local levels now. They are also cracking down on sellers, since it is a hefty fine and good potential source of revenue.

Bacon
08-17-2011, 03:32 AM
Although retro HIDs aren't DOT compliant, 3K HIDs shouldn't have gotten you that ticket as yellow is not an illegal color IIRC.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Echonova
08-17-2011, 05:44 AM
Thank God they are finally cracking down on this shit. Sucks for you Celica guy, but I'm getting tired of being blinded by people putting HID's in non-projector housings.

DeeAOne
08-17-2011, 07:37 AM
I was even told by a Houston county sheriff that my 3k hids were ok because yellow is legal..hmm. my girl wasn't so lucky. She got a ticket in the same stop for her 30k bulbs.

Nemesis
08-17-2011, 07:52 AM
Its probably because you drive a Celica bro :( sorry to break it to you, but cops usually get imports for crap all the time.

tnomud
08-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Its probably because you drive a Celica bro :( sorry to break it to you, but cops usually get imports for crap all the time.

YEEEEEPER I could blow past the POPO with a bedfull of naked 7 year olds, wearing a clown suit in my Dually...................they never look.

00CelicaGT
08-17-2011, 08:31 AM
I wasn't driving my celica, I was driving my 97 civic sedan that is completely stock other the jdm window visors, jdm fogs, my daughters car seat, and aftermarket radio. I'm just trying to get a general idea oif how much the ticket cost.

tnomud
08-17-2011, 08:47 AM
I wasn't driving my celica, I was driving my 97 civic sedan that is completely stock other the jdm window visors, jdm fogs, my daughters car seat, and aftermarket radio. I'm just trying to get a general idea oif how much the ticket cost.

It varies from city to city. Most equipment violations run $150 to $250 if you pay prior to court date. Now, tint tickets are one that you want to got to court for, they are a misdemenor in GA. Headlights are not IIRC.

Bacon
08-17-2011, 09:24 AM

You left out the HIDs on that list of mods on a completely stock car.

00CelicaGT
08-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanx bro, I'm gonna go n buy some headlight bulbs today and bring the receipt with me and hope to have it either reduced or thrown out. Knowing how much the state is in debit they probably won't though, I just wish sometime cops would catch real criminals instead of people looking to make there cars nicer/more enjoyable.

Elbow
08-17-2011, 09:36 AM
I just wish sometime cops would catch real criminals instead of people looking to make there cars nicer/more enjoyable.

Blinding people is enjoyable?

00CelicaGT
08-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Blinding people is enjoyable?
I never said that and when I made that comment I ment modifications in general from lowering, swapping, and tinting Windows.
I didn't come in here to start arguing , I know this is the whoreslounge and drama is wat people live for in here but I didn't come in here looking to start a pissing competition. If it pisses u off or u dnt like people that have HID'S in there cars that dnt have projectors well that goods for u, but I like having HID'S I just made a bad decision on color n now I have to pay for it. I came in here looking to see if anyone who made the same mistake I did might know how much the fine is. I'm not trying to be a Dick to u, but I have been on IA a good bit of time and I can already see where this thread will go if I try to argue with u and all its going to do is invite all the other key bangers/ E-thug wannabes.

tnomud
08-17-2011, 10:13 AM
I never said that and when I made that comment I ment modifications in general from lowering, swapping, and tinting Windows.
I didn't come in here to start arguing , I know this is the whoreslounge and drama is wat people live for in here but I didn't come in here looking to start a pissing competition. If it pisses u off or u dnt like people that have HID'S in there cars that dnt have projectors well that goods for u, but I like having HID'S I just made a bad decision on color n now I have to pay for it. I came in here looking to see if anyone who made the same mistake I did might know how much the fine is. I'm not trying to be a Dick to u, but I have been on IA a good bit of time and I can already see where this thread will go if I try to argue with u and all its going to do is invite all the other key hangers/ E-thug wannabes.

Ignore him, he has bitch tits and is about as useful as spoiled milk

Elbow
08-17-2011, 10:14 AM
I didn't come in here to start arguing , I know this is the whoreslounge and drama is wat people live for in here but I didn't come in here looking to start a pissing competition. If it pisses u off or u dnt like people that have HID'S in there cars that dnt have projectors well that goods for u, but I like having HID'S I just made a bad decision on color n now I have to pay for it. I came in here looking to see if anyone who made the same mistake I did might know how much the fine is. I'm not trying to be a Dick to u, but I have been on IA a good bit of time and I can already see where this thread will go if I try to argue with u and all its going to do is invite all the other key hangers/ E-thug wannabes.

I'm not e-thugging it was a simple joke. lol I don't even know how bright yours were. I know on the Athens police department site there is a list of violations and fines, but it may not be the same everywhere. I'll find it.

tnomud
08-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanx bro, I'm gonna go n buy some headlight bulbs today and bring the receipt with me and hope to have it either reduced or thrown out. Knowing how much the state is in debit they probably won't though, I just wish sometime cops would catch real criminals instead of people looking to make there cars nicer/more enjoyable.

My .02.... I"d skip this and just pay it. You are technically voilating your oath and intentionally defrauding a court system. Not that I am against bending the rules and doing something illegal here and there, this isnt worth it. Call them, pay it, and be done with it.

Elbow
08-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Browsed through and didn't see "headlight violation" but....

http://athensclarkecounty.com/index.aspx?NID=2857

tnomud
08-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Browsed through and didn't see "headlight violation" but....

http://athensclarkecounty.com/index.aspx?NID=2857

is there a charge for men lactating in public?

Elbow
08-17-2011, 10:28 AM
is there a charge for men lactating in public?

I would assume it would be life without parole but who knows, these days you can get away with just about anything.

Ziptied
08-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Cool story bro.

Brett
08-17-2011, 01:55 PM
I can already see where this thread will go if I try to argue with u and all its going to do is invite all the other key bangers/ E-thug wannabes.

Did you call??? LOL. Fuck yo HID's son!!! HAHAHA

But I would think the fine will be around $100 or so?? I wish they would crack down though on people with 12k+ kits

Mr Egg Rollllll
08-17-2011, 04:25 PM
If I'm not mistaken, 3k color is only legal in fog lights and shouldn't be HID's.

00CelicaGT
08-17-2011, 05:49 PM
My .02.... I"d skip this and just pay it. You are technically voilating your oath and intentionally defrauding a court system. Not that I am against bending the rules and doing something illegal here and there, this isnt worth it. Call them, pay it, and be done with it.

I bought some stock headlamp bulbs and ordered some 6k HID bulbs also, so I'm gonna run the stock bulbs until the new bulbs arrive. I'm gonna save the receipt and if the fine is more then a $100 ill go to court and see if they'll reduce it or throw it out when I got to court

I would assume it would be life without parole but who knows, these days you can get away with just about anything.

Except having yellow HID'S LOL

Did you call??? LOL. Fuck yo HID's son!!! HAHAHA

But I would think the fine will be around $100 or so?? I wish they would crack down though on people with 12k+ kits

Lol u crack me up bret, I never personally met u, but u have always cracked me over the yrs reading ur antics & wise cracks!
I really dnt see the point in having Hids that high cuz in bad weather they suck. That's one of the main reasons I bought the 3k's, they are great when it rains and i also notice that after it rains the light doesn't reflect off the pavement like the 8k's do in my celica.

Echonova
08-17-2011, 07:36 PM
I miss Brett's green Civic with Lambo doors...

If he still had it I bet it would have 3K HID's. But, he would never get a ticket for it because he never drove it.

Trailer queen FTW!

mikesEK
08-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Thank God they are finally cracking down on this shit. Sucks for you Celica guy, but I'm getting tired of being blinded by people putting HID's in non-projector housings.

x's 2 annoying AS FCUK

Echonova
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
You can say FUCK...

It's ok.

2turbo4u
08-17-2011, 08:41 PM

Also the people who drive around all day with their headlights on to show off they spent $39 for a H.I.D kit, draws attention towards themselves

Brett
08-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Lol u crack me up bret, I never personally met u, but u have always cracked me over the yrs reading ur antics & wise cracks!
I really dnt see the point in having Hids that high cuz in bad weather they suck. That's one of the main reasons I bought the 3k's, they are great when it rains and i also notice that after it rains the light doesn't reflect off the pavement like the 8k's do in my celica.

Thanks brotha!!

Brett
08-18-2011, 09:35 AM
I miss Brett's green Civic with Lambo doors...

If he still had it I bet it would have 3K HID's. But, he would never get a ticket for it because he never drove it.

Trailer queen FTW!

HEY!!! I drove it though.... to shows!! LOL. I couldnt afford a trailer :( lol

Elbow
08-18-2011, 05:30 PM
HEY!!! I drove it though.... to shows!! LOL. I couldnt afford a trailer :( lol

I swear I saw it at a V meet once.

Brett
08-19-2011, 07:51 AM
It was at the V every month at the meets puto!!

Elbow
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
It was at the V every month at the meets puto!!

I guess that shows how much I went. lol

Srt
08-19-2011, 11:44 PM
Usually $175 for headlight violation - but as far as I'm aware yellow are only allowed in fog light housings.

I got pulled over and the cop told me my yellow HID fogs are completely fine but my 10K hids are very illegal, just going to go to 6k white to be more subtle.

Wal-Mart
08-26-2011, 08:16 AM
HIDs in reflector housings...lol....you dumb.

The only thing dumber are the hoodrats and chickheads with anything over 5k temp.So all you worthless, uneducated, ignorant 'tards with blue, purple, green, pink and "hyper white" all need a 24" dildo shoved up their asses and a nightstick to the face. +1 to the police for starting to enforce this shit.

K20Z1
08-26-2011, 03:37 PM
i thought celica comes with projectors..

Theycall_Metue
08-27-2011, 01:23 AM
they do, unless he got some funky jaydeeam ones.
my 3k hid ticket was 78$
im rolling 20k for almost 7months now, no problem.

most of you guys bash hids but i bet you have them on your car(s) :gay:
im not talking about only imports either. jacked up trucks rolling with them too around here :yes:

K20Z1
08-28-2011, 03:47 PM
I had 6000k and went to 4300k....i think 4300 is alot better wonder if 3000k headlight would be better lol

Bacon
08-28-2011, 08:15 PM
they do, unless he got some funky jaydeeam ones.
my 3k hid ticket was 78$
im rolling 20k for almost 7months now, no problem.

most of you guys bash hids but i bet you have them on your car(s) :gay:
im not talking about only imports either. jacked up trucks rolling with them too around here :yes:

I do but all of mine are 6000k and are all aimed down so the glare isn't as bad. Fuck your useless 20,000k bulbs.

I had 6000k and went to 4300k....i think 4300 is alot better wonder if 3000k headlight would be better lol

OP had 3000k and got a ticket hence why this thread was made.

Theycall_Metue
08-29-2011, 01:44 PM
I do but all of mine are 6000k and are all aimed down so the glare isn't as bad. Fuck your useless 20,000k bulbs.

I blind the fuck out of cops so they'll run off the road and not give me a ticket. :idb:

K20Z1
08-29-2011, 11:34 PM
HAHA. and wtf with 25000k ? isn't that as bright as DRL's ?...

Tech5
08-30-2011, 12:52 AM

I doubt they will but I would take the car up there and talk to the prosecutor and show them and asked them where in the OCGA book does it state this is illegal>????

they can't yellow is completely legal and nothing they can do but close this out and let it go !!!!

Tech5
08-30-2011, 01:03 AM
now if it was blue red green then yes !!!!

tnomud
08-30-2011, 02:25 AM
I doubt they will but I would take the car up there and talk to the prosecutor and show them and asked them where in the OCGA book does it state this is illegal>????

they can't yellow is completely legal and nothing they can do but close this out and let it go !!!!

its a federal standard, not state. FMVSS108 Mainbeams must illumintate white in color.

Echonova
08-30-2011, 02:48 AM
BOOM!!!!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Bacon
08-30-2011, 07:59 AM
I blind the fuck out of cops so they'll run off the road and not give me a ticket. :idb:

How can you blind someone with useless light? :thinking:

tnomud
08-30-2011, 12:33 PM
BOOM!!!!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Never argue on the internet about HID's with an engineer who designed OE/SAE headlights and Driving lights for 10 years. Especially one who has had breakfast with NHTSA.:goodjob:

Tech5
08-30-2011, 03:23 PM
again it's not against the law in GA period there is NO section code to right this ticket
no section code no ticket they can't just make up a code

I have the OCGA code book right here beside me

MeFryRice
08-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Apparently you didn't understand what was mentioned. This is above the state and a federal regulation.

Tech5
08-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Apparently you didn't understand what was mentioned. This is above the state and a federal regulation.

I do understand did this guy get pulled over by a city state certified officer or did he get pulled over by FBI?

Tech5
08-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Such as head light color cops in the state of ga are not going around enforcing the federal law on headlight colors . GA state law is that no blue flashing,red,green,
BTW cops has a hard enough times keeping up with the changes in the state laws they don't have the time to listen to all the federal laws on stupid crap like this

How many cops you seen saw 200 cars with any color other then white pass with out pulling them over ????

Exactly

MeFryRice
08-30-2011, 05:44 PM
I wish we did have LEO's that did enforce the laws.

Theycall_Metue
08-30-2011, 07:28 PM
How can you blind someone with useless light?
why would you complain about a useless light?

Bacon
08-30-2011, 08:40 PM
For safety's sake, I hope you can see.

As for officers enforcing federal laws, they have enough on their plate as it is. Yea they do enforce federal laws as local jurisdictions are an extension of the federal system. You think an FBI agent is slap you on the wrist with a ticket? No. They can arrest you, impound your shit, and tell you to get fucked while you watch them crush your car.

Tech5
08-30-2011, 08:41 PM

As for officers enforcing federal laws, they have enough on their plate as it is. Yea they do enforce federal laws as local jurisdictions are an extension of the federal system. You think an FBI agent is slap you on the wrist with a ticket? No. They can arrest you, impound your shit, and tell you to get fucked while you watch them crush your car.

yes to all but NO to the crushing your car . This isn't cali and illegal street racing we're talking about fool!!

Echonova
08-30-2011, 10:20 PM
yes to all but NO to the crushing your car . This isn't cali and illegal street racing we're talking about fool!!Do you really think the Imperial Federal Government cares about your feelings? If it happens in Cali it's only a matter of time before it makes it's way here.

And they started crushing cars in Cali years ago...

tnomud
08-30-2011, 10:45 PM
I do understand did this guy get pulled over by a city state certified officer or did he get pulled over by FBI?

Such as head light color cops in the state of ga are not going around enforcing the federal law on headlight colors . GA state law is that no blue flashing,red,green,
BTW cops has a hard enough times keeping up with the changes in the state laws they don't have the time to listen to all the federal laws on stupid crap like this

How many cops you seen saw 200 cars with any color other then white pass with out pulling them over ????

Exactly

I don't think you guys are understanding. FMVSS108 is a federal law, covering all 50 states. It's the same as removing a converter, tinting a windshield, or having a vehicle with no tail lights. Here is how it works. NHTSA is the legislative arm of the govt. in regards to vehicles. FMVSS108 is the Federal Moter Vehicle Safety Standard for automotive lighting on US roadways. Basically, its a federal standard of what is expected and can be enforced by ANY law enforcement official.

States cannot over-ride any federal vehicle law. They are uniform across all 50 states. Now, certain states are more agressive about lift laws, tint laws, and other vehcicle requirements. They can take the federal guideline and tighten it, but not go around it.

For Example: Federal Law restricts window tint on the windshield, but no other window. The other windows are left up to local law makers to be set, since some states need darker tint because of their climate. However, no state can allow tint on the windshield.

So, back to the HID debate. Putting a HID capsule in a lamp designed for a halogen lightsource is illegal, in all 50 states, by federal law. It is for a good reason. They are absolutley useless. A standard (lets say 98 Civic headlight for instance) halogen lamp with the correct OE halogen bulb is designed to work with that bulb it it. The lense, reflector, and all optics are designed to work with a filiment in a very particular spot. When you put an HID capsule in that spot, its completely chaning the focus point of the light and reducing output and focus by 50-75%. THis is not a "can reduce output" deal, but a 100% "will put out less light" situation. Sure, they are brighter 50 foot in front of the car. At 500 feet, its 50-75% less output and completely unfocused. 500 feet isnt much at 60MPH. Thats why they are illegal.

It doesnt take a federal officer to enforce this. Any cop, in any town, can stop you and write you a ticket for it. Hell, they can impound the vehicle if they want, you are knowingly violating a federal law.

Next there is the safety issue. There is supposed to be 35K volts travelling through those cables from the ballast to the capsule. Those cables are supposed to be shielded. They are not. Those cables are passing as much current as an ignition wire, but through a stereo cable made in China. Besides possibly killing someone, they can slowly ruin automotive electronics. Of they ground out, they can pop a 30A headlight fuse so hard that it welds together. I have seen it. Now, bear in mind, we are talking cheap, $5, made in China bullshit ballasts. The electrnic interfearence and electronic noise coming off these things is at very high levels. They also backfeed into the system intermittantly,

Echonova
08-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Blah, blah, words, blah, blah, reading, blah...http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/denzel-training-day_z7http.jpg

tnomud
08-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey, somone has to explain this shit to the little wranglers............

David88vert
08-31-2011, 06:57 AM
...When you put an HID capsule in that spot, its completely chaning the focus point of the light and reducing output and focus by 50-75%. THis is not a "can reduce output" deal, but a 100% "will put out less light" situation. Sure, they are brighter 50 foot in front of the car. At 500 feet, its 50-75% less output and completely unfocused.

False. I have personally tested this. Take an old round lense (very common on older cars, and bikes), and put a factory HID in it (from a Lexus, Nissan, etc.). The light out put is significantly higher, and for a much farther distance (more that 3x as far than the best Sylvania, Philllips, or Hella bulbs). The issue is that it is unfocused, and scatters everywhere, blinding other drivers. Look at an S2000's headlights. Notice how they intentionally introduce an artifical top line to the light output. That is to reduce the light going towards other drivers.
HIDs produce a much larger amount of light, but need a controlling limiter to focus it where it is needed.

Next there is the safety issue. There is supposed to be 35K volts travelling through those cables from the ballast to the capsule. Those cables are supposed to be shielded. They are not. Those cables are passing as much current as an ignition wire, but through a stereo cable made in China. Besides possibly killing someone, they can slowly ruin automotive electronics. Of they ground out, they can pop a 30A headlight fuse so hard that it welds together. I have seen it. Now, bear in mind, we are talking cheap, $5, made in China bullshit ballasts. The electrnic interfearence and electronic noise coming off these things is at very high levels. They also backfeed into the system intermittantly,

False. It is not going to kill anyone - even the cheaply made one. Voltage doesn't kill, current does. An average HID ballast uses 10-15 amps initially, and drops down to 3-5 amps after igniting. Automotive ignitions ofter draw 100-200 amps.
If your fuse welded together, you need to buy better fuses. Asian-produce fuses tend to be lower quality, I suggest that you purchase better quality ones. You might want to do that with your HIDs also. The EMI off of a ballast mounted upfront with the headlight is not strong enough to reach back to the computer and cause issues. Are you mounting them in the cabin of the vehicle?

On the rest of it, I agree with you. It is not wise to put an HID bulb in a non-HID housing, of any color. If you are going to retrofit HIDs to a vehicle, do it the right way, and mount an HID projector inside the housing. See my R1 on how to properly do it.

Brett
08-31-2011, 08:30 AM
again it's not against the law in GA period there is NO section code to right this ticket
no section code no ticket they can't just make up a code

I have the OCGA code book right here beside me

But YOU could know how to spell WRITE, they cant RIGHT a ticket.....

tnomud
08-31-2011, 09:59 AM
False. I have personally tested this. Take an old round lense (very common on older cars, and bikes), and put a factory HID in it (from a Lexus, Nissan, etc.). The light out put is significantly higher, and for a much farther distance (more that 3x as far than the best Sylvania, Philllips, or Hella bulbs). The issue is that it is unfocused, and scatters everywhere, blinding other drivers. Look at an S2000's headlights. Notice how they intentionally introduce an artifical top line to the light output. That is to reduce the light going towards other drivers.
HIDs produce a much larger amount of light, but need a controlling limiter to focus it where it is needed.

This is not false. How did you test this? I tested this with a 8 million dollar light tunnel in Germany with light metering equipment. I have seen and taken so many isolux readings that it would make your head spin. There is no parobolic or free form reflector on the planet that Meets SAE requirements with both an HID and Halogen lightsource. It's simply not possible. I use the SAE requirements becuase this is the industry standard of lighting. It's not necessarily/only a standard of what's legal, but more importantly what is needed to see at various speeds. The reflectors between the two light sources are 100% different, even on a non-complaint off-road or motorsports light. If it were this simple, Companies like Hella, Bosch, Valeo, Magnetti Marelli, Guide, etc. would be utilizing the same reflectors for both, and not spending billions on retooling for new reflectors.

If you see the output of a 7" Round Parabolic SAE Headlamp with an H4 compared to the same lamp with an HID kit on an isolux chart, you would understand. Although it appears brighter to the naked eye, its not even close. The focal points are completely different between H4 and the capsule. I have seen halogen H4 bulbs fail QC tests becuase the filiment is .012mm off. This little trivial amount can put the light everywhere but where it is needed. HID kits can be as much as 15mm off in multiple directions at the same time.

Here is some good reading on the topic from my friend Daniel Stern. It might explain the depate a little better.

http://dsl.torque.net/images/DSL_8885.pdf

David88vert
08-31-2011, 10:29 AM
This is not false. How did you test this? I tested this with a 8 million dollar light tunnel in Germany with light metering equipment. I have seen and taken so many isolux readings that it would make your head spin. There is no parobolic or free form reflector on the planet that Meets SAE requirements with both an HID and Halogen lightsource. It's simply not possible. I use the SAE requirements becuase this is the industry standard of lighting. It's not necessarily/only a standard of what's legal, but more importantly what is needed to see at various speeds. The reflectors between the two light sources are 100% different, even on a non-complaint off-road or motorsports light. If it were this simple, Companies like Hella, Bosch, Valeo, Magnetti Marelli, Guide, etc. would be utilizing the same reflectors for both, and not spending billions on retooling for new reflectors.

If you see the output of a 7" Round Parabolic SAE Headlamp with an H4 compared to the same lamp with an HID kit on an isolux chart, you would understand. Although it appears brighter to the naked eye, its not even close. The focal points are completely different between H4 and the capsule. I have seen halogen H4 bulbs fail QC tests becuase the filiment is .012mm off. This little trivial amount can put the light everywhere but where it is needed. HID kits can be as much as 15mm off in multiple directions at the same time.

Here is some good reading on the topic from my friend Daniel Stern. It might explain the depate a little better.

http://dsl.torque.net/images/DSL_8885.pdf

How about I actually did it years ago and tested it in the real world - on the road, with a vehicle, and it's clear-cut. More than 3x the distance to the reflectors. You could not see them as far out as they were with the bulbs, and could with the HIDs. And you don't have to take my word for it - quite a few people were there checking themselves. It wasn't quite as bright as the projector HIDs at the longer distance, and definitely not as safe to use on the roads, but clearly brighter at longer distances than the bulbs.
We actually played around with some of the cheap Chinese ones in the Buick to see what their quality was, and even in those housings, they were better than the SilverStars by a long bit - but not nice to other drivers.

I actually agree with you that they should be in the correct housings, and that the correct housings are completely different.

K20Z1
08-31-2011, 11:16 AM
thread topic is changing...should we make another thread ?

Brett
08-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Its still about HID laws, so its all good