PDA

View Full Version : Misc ATTN: Gainesville/Oakwood Area People

Elbow
08-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Anyone know of any nice apartments/town homes/houses for rent in the area?

I've found a couple of nice apartments (at least SOUND nice) with some good reviews but then read some negative reviews but you never know the circumstances behind those.

cactusEG
08-20-2011, 08:23 PM
There are some nice places off of Dawsonville hwy, off lake lanier. I think they are called Lanier club.

green91
08-20-2011, 09:03 PM
my gf used to live in carrington park and they were decent.

AnthonyF
08-20-2011, 10:23 PM
make sure wherever you live get a garage.

-Ant.

mushroom_toy
08-21-2011, 02:51 AM
Coming to Gville huh? XD If I were you Id look for a house to rent...the way prices are around here you can find a nicer larger house for rent, than you can nice apartments. Including a carport, garage, etc. Houses are usually cheaper than town apartments also. Also it may be a little farther than you want but flowery branch has some GREAT deals.

Elbow
08-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Coming to Gville huh? XD If I were you Id look for a house to rent...the way prices are around here you can find a nicer larger house for rent, than you can nice apartments. Including a carport, garage, etc. Houses are usually cheaper than town apartments also. Also it may be a little farther than you want but flowery branch has some GREAT deals.

Yeah I did just find a house for cheap, it's a few hundred less than an apartment we were looking at I'm just worried about utilities at some older houses. I've looked in Flowery Branch a little bit, it's not too far I'm going to keep looking there as well. Thanks!

Elbow
08-21-2011, 05:59 AM
make sure wherever you live get a garage.

-Ant.

I want one for sure but it's not "required" yet.

AnthonyF
08-21-2011, 09:51 AM
When you live in G-ville with a decent car...it's required.

Find a place in sugar hill ish area and I'll room with ya.

-Ant.

Elbow
08-21-2011, 10:16 AM
When you live in G-ville with a decent car...it's required.

Find a place in sugar hill ish area and I'll room with ya.

-Ant.

I don't have a decent car unless they want a stock Sentra or Volvo. lol

Well we're moving to G-ville because my girlfriend got a job in a lab out there so not looking for a room mate. :/

mushroom_toy
08-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Did she get a job at Elan?

pinedo88
08-21-2011, 05:21 PM
im in gainesville and my cousin and his fam are lookin to buy a new house and rent the one there in right now.jst send me a pm and ill give u his contact info if interested.

Sunkenkarma
09-12-2011, 09:14 PM
I live on the Flowery branch/Oakwood border, Id suggest not moving to gainesville, considering prices for everytihng are higher out there if you want something nice, What are you looking for in a House/Apt? I know of a TON of places around here, lemme know what your looking for, and I bet I know of a few places.