PDA

View Full Version : I wish it looked like this outside tonight!

Boosted S60R
11-24-2005, 09:39 PM
dam this would be cool.

Darling Nikki
11-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Hell yea and bc some southern people would get scared and close everything down lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Fucc snow. Later, QD.

Scrappy
11-24-2005, 09:47 PM
it does here :D bitch

Deaf Pimp
11-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Yea, GA would be shut down for good with that kind of snow!

ProjectWidow
11-24-2005, 09:53 PM
damn that would be cool! Im hoping we get lucky this year and it snows

Boosted S60R
11-24-2005, 10:03 PM
yeah i actually want to use my 4wd this year.

5thgcelica
11-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Fucc snow. Later, QD.

YES!!!

Chuckster
11-25-2005, 07:07 AM
Hell yea and bc some southern people would get scared and close everything down lol

which is why it needs to be like that so i dont have to go to work...and still get paid :D

Kristi
11-25-2005, 08:11 AM
i wish it looked like that too! damn GA

Leisa
11-25-2005, 09:44 AM
they ( the weathermen) has already said that we will be getting snow this year.. I cant wait...

5thgcelica
11-25-2005, 09:59 AM
they ( the weathermen) has already said that we will be getting snow this year.. I cant wait...

guess ill make sure i park my car at the top of the hill that night.

1439/2000
11-25-2005, 10:17 AM

Oh ok. When is Jesus coming back? I'll ask Glenn Burns. lol how would they know?

PhAtBoYMr2
11-25-2005, 11:05 AM

cosign

im glad its not snowing.......my car likes to whip its ass out in the snow

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Snow sucks a wole lot of ass. There needs to be zero inches of that crap. That's why the North was invented....to take all the snow. You want that shit? Go up there and get it. Lolol. Snow fucks everything up. Later, QD.

DerrickT
11-25-2005, 11:29 AM
^ :lmfao: haha QD really hates some snow.

I think its great. once time a year.

tony
11-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Oh ok. When is Jesus coming back? I'll ask Glenn Burns. lol how would they know?

:lmfao: I'm really hoping for snow myself but I'd like to see a record setting blizzard down here. To the people with AWD do you guys have all season tires? I'm sure without at least that AWD would be useless.

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2005, 11:58 AM
I would love for it to not go under 60 degrees all winter, but I know since that won't happen, I'll take no rain and no snow. None of you guys that want snow have real, physical jobs where you actually go outside and work, regardless of weather. Later, QD.

HiPSI
11-25-2005, 12:02 PM
i'm all for the snow... hell i had to take the long way home from gatlinburg this week because of it. it was nice just to see it though.

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh don't get me wrong. I love the snow also. I just can't stand working in it. I can't stand the cold. Later, QD.

tony
11-25-2005, 12:31 PM
So it was snowing in Gatlinburg?

My job is completely outside, I hate working in the heat moreso than the cold. The cold I can dress and prepare for, the heat just drains me and I hate being sweaty.

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2005, 12:44 PM
On my job, it is a hassle to be wearing all that shit(gloves, coats) while trying to perform the work. But what about this? Do you work even when it rains? Snows? Or do you have to hold up? I can't. I have to work during any weather. Later, QD.

DerrickT
11-25-2005, 01:05 PM
On my job, it is a hassle to be wearing all that shit(gloves, coats) while trying to perform the work. But what about this? Do you work even when it rains? Snows? Or do you have to hold up? I can't. I have to work during any weather. Later, QD.

that explains it. but i detail cars so i get cold as shit and wet during the winter but i have shelter over my head. so yeah i wouldnt want it to snow if I were you. however when i used to work at walmart, i was a cart boy and we worked outside in all kinds of weather, i worked in the snow it sucked.

Xrated O.G.
11-25-2005, 01:19 PM
I absolutely love driving the AWD in the snow... At least once every winter I take a drive up into Northern Tennessee to go play in the snow. It was really nice (I think about) 2 years ago cause a buddy of mine was living in Knoxville and it snowed like a mother up there... We had a couple of close calls so next time I will be putting the stock springs back on before hand...

tony
11-25-2005, 01:46 PM

Unless its extreme weather, like natural distaster type weather I'm out there. Rain, snow, whatever we're still required to go out and do our job but in a safe manner. Granted I wont be as productive in the snow I wouldnt be too mad about it, I think if there is a blizzard the company wouldn't allow us to go out because its not worth the risk. Light snow would be a waste but 4-6 inches over night.. I'd love to see that.

HiPSI
11-25-2005, 02:13 PM
So it was snowing in Gatlinburg?

up in the higher elevations it was snowing and actually sticking, at our hotel it was snowing pretty good for a while but was a little too warm for any accumulation other than on cars and such. i posted a couple pics in this forum.

BufordŽ
11-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Unless its extreme weather, like natural distaster type weather I'm out there. Rain, snow, whatever we're still required to go out and do our job but in a safe manner. Granted I wont be as productive in the snow I wouldnt be too mad about it, I think if there is a blizzard the company wouldn't allow us to go out because its not worth the risk. Light snow would be a waste but 4-6 inches over night.. I'd love to see that.

You're a lineman, aren't you?

tony
11-25-2005, 03:05 PM
You're a lineman, aren't you?

Not really, I basically do POTS (Plain Ole Telephone Service) but if it snows lines are down so I'm sure that is what I'd end up doing.

Chuckster
11-25-2005, 09:46 PM
I would love for it to not go under 60 degrees all winter, but I know since that won't happen, I'll take no rain and no snow. None of you guys that want snow have real, physical jobs where you actually go outside and work, regardless of weather. Later, QD.

my ass is outside running aroun dall day long....well unless the weather is bad then i keep my ass inside....ok so yea ya got a point

mp5o
11-25-2005, 10:32 PM
snow=salt salt=rust rust=im pissed off

SilverJester
11-26-2005, 12:10 AM
snow is cool every now and then but living day to day with it sucks. I hope it doesn't snow here, I'll get enough snow from my visit back home for christmas, and then no more snow until next christmas :goodjob:

Julio
11-26-2005, 08:35 AM
Snow sucks ass....

trythefly
11-28-2005, 07:53 AM
We got 2 feet of the white stuff while I was in Cleveland over the thanksgiving break. Talk about fuuun! My car looks like hell from all the road salt/sludge.