PDA

View Full Version : ILL WAKE THE KILLS FORUM UP - RUNS FROM THE PAST FEW WEEKENDS

ZOSICK
07-20-2011, 09:05 PM

1civic
07-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Weak ass corvette!!

:gay:

:taun:

b0ki
07-20-2011, 09:18 PM
The c5 is slow.....

ZOSICK
07-20-2011, 09:51 PM
FASTER THAN YOUR TURDBOX

FYI USE TO BE KNOWN AS ZOSICK BITCHS

ZOSICK
07-20-2011, 09:52 PM
dont start your fagget shit u wanna run off everyone on here so stfu

and fyi ill drag your shit or anything u got down any street ive got plenty of choices of my tire set ups! so enjoy the vids OF SOMEONE AcTUALLY RUNNING A CAR

Nyteryder
07-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Its getting hot in here

boosted347
07-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Nice zisick :) glad you came clean lolol sick vids btw

OnURleft
07-21-2011, 03:44 AM
post recession Zosick mobile? Must be.

Looks good though, I like the white.

David88vert
07-21-2011, 07:33 AM
2010 Camaro in the first video was red w/black stripes?

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 10:15 AM
Why the thread get moved from kills section ??

Yes red not sure on strips though

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Thought I would wake it up since no one ever racing or talking about it anymore like the ol days

SHHHH
07-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Wheres the Turbo M3 video?

Edit: Found it nevermind

CHADbee
07-21-2011, 12:44 PM

Because they want to kill the KF.

David88vert
07-21-2011, 02:51 PM

That's blake06gto. I wouldn't call that car built - its a dd with a cam and tune.
I don't understand why you needed to spray to run it.

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 03:08 PM
I know who it is duh ! No one said i did spry all those dummy FYI to your comment " doNT understand why u have to spry it " when your little brain gets some knowledge you will stop wondering stupied things..... And what do u think my car is a built drag car lol u know better!, 19 inch street tires, street car everything and a dd, 27plus mpg's

my clutch was slipping on motor u can here it in the vid...new one will be in by sat... since your not a pro at street racing yet there is a way to race people so u get more runs..

also built meaning took the internals out and changed them - a ls3 with cam, pushrods, valve springs etc is built..and with full boltons it makes alot of power can u say 500 to the wheels ive watched my tuner tune a new ss on the dyno and got more than 500 to the wheels....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWWG6rir5Y

i spryed the 75 shot on the 3rd vid with the older camaro with 150 shot

its a procharged m3 not turbo what they said and sounded like a supercharger.

JBrakeS2K
07-21-2011, 03:41 PM
:couch:

DarKStaR
07-21-2011, 04:50 PM

Because they want to kill the KF.

Cause the other part is for call outs, this part is for videos,OFF-TOPIC, and other bs

David88vert
07-21-2011, 04:56 PM
I know who it is duh ! No one said i did spry all those dummy FYI to your comment " doNT understand why u have to spry it " when your little brain gets some knowledge you will stop wondering stupied things..... And what do u think my car is a built drag car lol u know better!, 19 inch street tires, street car everything and a dd, 27plus mpg's

my clutch was slipping on motor u can here it in the vid...new one will be in by sat... since your not a pro at street racing yet there is a way to race people so u get more runs..

also built meaning took the internals out and changed them - a ls3 with cam, pushrods, valve springs etc is built..and with full boltons it makes alot of power can u say 500 to the wheels ive watched my tuner tune a new ss on the dyno and got more than 500 to the wheels....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWWG6rir5Y.

You are retarded. I didn't say that your car was a drag car.
You have no idea what built is. LS3 with just a cam and retuned is not built.
The car in the video that you posted has heads, cam, headers, CAI, etc - a lot more, and it barely makes 500rwhp. Of course, that is too complicated for you to comprehend.

Perhaps your little brain can learn the English language, but I hate to give you that much of a challenge.

Moseley
07-21-2011, 08:22 PM
also built meaning took the internals out and changed them - a ls3 with cam, pushrods, valve springs etc is built..

So what you're saying is you have a built LS1?

hilarious. yeah maybe it slips when you spray. you think people are that dumb? you've got a vette vs a new ss... and when it starts to walk away in 2nd gear, suddenly, you in the lighter and less hp car go past the heavier higher hp car in the next gear. HAHAHAHA

physics tells me its supposed to work the other way around

1civic
07-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Yes he has a built motor with bolt on's... LOL, O and needs kool-aid just to keep up!!!

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 09:24 PM
David ya i have never in my life seen a built motor... define built? pistons and head bolts? find me sat u know where ill be smart ass and lets see u talk some shit!

yes i have a built motor anyone wants some come get some! and ill even take the bottle out u whiney bitchs im over the ia stupied mother fucking nutswinging dumb ass talking mother fuckers i tryed to give this pos site a 2nd chance and wake it up! but fuk yall suck each others dick on here and keep the ia rep going!

mosely- yes i have enough power to slip my clutch on motor... and a race is a race agreed between two partys he ask me so why the fuk would i let them win???

fyi there is a race on youtube of me racing a 650+ hp cobra pure drag car on slicks 2 weeks ago and i won... so stfu about me sprying i run on motor everytime untill needed all i gotta do is hit one of the 3 buttons u dumb fucks

1civic
07-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Don't get butt hurt, which honda you want to bust your ass first?

:cheers:

CHADbee
07-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes he has a built motor with bolt on's... LOL, O and needs kool-aid just to keep up!!!

4 cylinders need turbo's to keep up, bikes need to be light weight to keep up, fwd cars need good tires to keep up, awd cars need traction to keep up. Excuses for winning OR losing is bullshit.

Just my :2cents:

boosted347
07-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Lol bobby your car needs a little umph to play :taun:

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry for being a ass .... people that know me know im not a shit talker or anything to that nature i like to race because its fun and enjoyable, im good to get along with but everyone gets tired of bs every know an then.

Moseley
07-21-2011, 10:00 PM
mosely- yes i have enough power to slip my clutch on motor... and a race is a race agreed between two partys he ask me so why the fuk would i let them win???

fyi there is a race on youtube of me racing a 650+ hp cobra pure drag car on slicks 2 weeks ago and i won... so stfu about me sprying i run on motor everytime untill needed all i gotta do is hit one of the 3 buttons u dumb fucks

good job dodging my comment.... and 3 buttons lol. How about you run me then... and get the go pro mounted inside because I want to watch you scramble as you try to figure out which button to push. :goodjob:

4 cylinders need turbo's to keep up, bikes need to be light weight to keep up, fwd cars need good tires to keep up, awd cars need traction to keep up. Excuses for winning OR losing is bullshit.

Just my :2cents:

my fwd 4 banger doesn't need a turbo or slicks...

Moseley
07-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Sorry for being a ass .... people that know me know im not a shit talker or anything to that nature i like to race because its fun and enjoyable, im good to get along with but everyone gets tired of bs every know an then.

well you need to realize that you showed up here on import atlanta with a vette and immediately started making false claims about your car/setup... can't expect people to treat you nicely

CHADbee
07-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Keep up = solid 11 second car. I doubt your N/A 4 banger runs 11's on street tires.

Moseley
07-21-2011, 10:39 PM
yeah but who said anything about being N/A and running a 1/4 mile on street tires? :D

boosted347
07-21-2011, 10:42 PM
yeah but who said anything about being N/A and running a 1/4 mile on street tires? :D

This is true...rolls are alot different than the strip...ill be up and runnin here soon moseley roll you on juice vs me street tire to street tire :yes:

Moseley
07-21-2011, 10:43 PM
This is true...rolls are alot different than the strip...ill be up and runnin here soon moseley roll you on juice vs me street tire to street tire :yes:

Sounds like a plan.

CHADbee
07-21-2011, 10:44 PM

Touche lol

boosted347
07-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Where do you partake in car related activities on weekends?

blake06gto
07-21-2011, 10:59 PM
so.... zosick was a cool dude the night of the run.. it was only a fun run anyway just to have something to do. i got there.. he came up sayin my car sounded nice asking about it.. i told him what it had done and power it made. i dont really care to hide anything on it. he told me he had a vette that was high 300whp at first.. i didnt know which one it was.. but his demeanor made think it was a little more lol. i didnt care... i was pretty sure it was either built motor or spray... later he said it was 410whp give or take.. which usually means give lol. like i said it didnt bother me any cause i had a good feeling was gonna lose when he was lettin air outta the tires to hook.. im on my stock perelli's. it was a fun race.. i had a good time... i got nothin against the dude.. it was run what you brung. i dont think i ever asked what was done to the car... just asked about the power.

blake06gto
07-21-2011, 11:00 PM
not to mention who doesnt get a kick out of watching a vette take off down the road that sounds nice?.. i did lol.

07-21-2011, 11:12 PM
hehe moseley did u tell him whats really going on. lol! Got $100 on Moseley:yes:

boosted347
07-21-2011, 11:27 PM
hehe moseley did u tell him whats really going on. lol! Got $100 on Moseley:yes:
:jerkit::leghump: no way a 4 cylinder can be fast :screwy: jk moseleys car moves out especially on :nx:

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 11:43 PM
good job dodging my comment.... and 3 buttons lol. How about you run me then... and get the go pro mounted inside because I want to watch you scramble as you try to figure out which button to push. :goodjob:

OK SOUNDS GOOD SAT NIGHT ME AND YOU 30-45 MPH ROLL RACE FOR $250

KNOW THAT U GUYS KNOW I MAKE 400HP WITH TWO 50 SHOTS AND A 25 SHOT CHASER SO TOTAL 125 SHOT

not to mention who doesnt get a kick out of watching a vette take off down the road that sounds nice?.. i did lol.

YES YOUR CAR SOUNDS BADD ASS BRO GREAT TO MEET YOU AND U HAD THE BALLS TO RUN SHOWS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnURleft
07-21-2011, 11:44 PM

I herrrrd that :crazy:

I know moseley's car is fast but I mean......... A "built" vette with a 150shot running a 4 banger with spray, sheesh. I want to see it but this just doesn't click as remotely fair to me and i'm not trying to take sides here. I don't care who you are a vette is a vette you can't hide shit on a vette or downplay the car, they make power, they have killer aero and they are fast as fuck with minimal mods...

sick- your trying to race an N/A 4 banger for $250, if a giant hawk takes a shit on you tomorrow morning I won't be surprised at all. Is your goal to make everyone not respect you?

ZOSICK
07-21-2011, 11:50 PM
i remeber you from few years ago but mosely ask me and my car is slow its just sexy thats all

Moseley
07-22-2011, 12:03 AM
I love the downplay. two 50 shots and a 25 shot :lmfao:

big mac
07-22-2011, 12:07 AM
give me another week and my hatch ull be running ill come out to have fun

ZOSICK
07-22-2011, 12:09 AM
shit was three 25 hp shot pills shit idk im just a dumb ass that knows nothn about cars or racing

1civic
07-22-2011, 12:14 AM

I'm gonna take your money Sat!! Just sayin.. :cheers:

David88vert
07-22-2011, 07:28 AM
David ya i have never in my life seen a built motor... define built? pistons and head bolts? find me sat u know where ill be smart ass and lets see u talk some shit!

yes i have a built motor anyone wants some come get some! and ill even take the bottle out u whiney bitchs im over the ia stupied mother fucking nutswinging dumb ass talking mother fuckers i tryed to give this pos site a 2nd chance and wake it up! but fuk yall suck each others dick on here and keep the ia rep going!

I don't know you, nor where you will be at. I don't know why you think that I would know.
I can tell you that I would talk to you in person just like I talk on here - clearly, and calmly. I would hope that you are capable of doing the same. You do realize that I know Forest, right? He and Blake have both stated to me that you are a pretty decent guy in person, so you tell me, are they wrong?

You go to APF - you should know what a built motor is. I'm going to assume that you are just trolling. I don't believe that you are stupid.
I do know about the clutch being able to slip without spray at your hp level - I have access to one with the same issue, at the same hp level, and that is why he doesn't run his 2 stage kit.

I don't suggest that you take the bottle out. I say run what you brung, and they should bring enough. It does appear that you were either pedaling or hit one of your buttons. That said, unless you agreed to not spray, then you did exactly what you should.

I give you credit that you are out racing, and are trying your best to liven things up. I like Corvettes, and specifically the look of your car. I have also not said anything derogatory about it. Don't act like I did.

David88vert
07-22-2011, 07:29 AM

x2

David88vert
07-22-2011, 07:30 AM

Sensible post, and this is what was explained to me, that you are a decent guy in real life.

David88vert
07-22-2011, 07:47 AM

I'm willing to put $100 on the vette.

David88vert
07-22-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm gonna take your money Sat!! Just sayin.. :cheers:

Not with either of the NA Civics that YOU own.

justnprsh07
07-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Man bring these cars next weekend to montgomery

ZOSICK
07-22-2011, 09:25 AM
I don't know you, nor where you will be at. I don't know why you think that I would know.
I can tell you that I would talk to you in person just like I talk on here - clearly, and calmly. I would hope that you are capable of doing the same. You do realize that I know Forest, right? He and Blake have both stated to me that you are a pretty decent guy in person, so you tell me, are they wrong?

You go to APF - you should know what a built motor is. I'm going to assume that you are just trolling. I don't believe that you are stupid.
I do know about the clutch being able to slip without spray at your hp level - I have access to one with the same issue, at the same hp level, and that is why he doesn't run his 2 stage kit.

I don't suggest that you take the bottle out. I say run what you brung, and they should bring enough. It does appear that you were either pedaling or hit one of your buttons. That said, unless you agreed to not spray, then you did exactly what you should.

I give you credit that you are out racing, and are trying your best to liven things up. I like Corvettes, and specifically the look of your car. I have also not said anything derogatory about it. Don't act like I did.

Yes I know u know Forrest me an him talk 3/4 times a week, but yes in person I am a cool cat people sometimes just push the line a little on the net, thx for the complements bud And hope to meet u

ZOSICK
07-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Not with either of the NA Civics that YOU own.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

boosted347
07-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Man bring these cars next weekend to montgomery

This guy lol but on a side note parrish when mines up and runnin we need to run on the street :yes:

thundercatz1
07-22-2011, 10:35 AM
I like the vette for money against moseley.....

David88vert
07-22-2011, 01:49 PM
I like the vette for money against moseley.....

I like a 3-year-old on a tricycle that is missing a wheel against you in your GTO.....

07-22-2011, 02:06 PM
:jerkit::leghump: no way a 4 cylinder can be fast
Hey damn that shit ur talking about. If swinging will get me a $100 more than so be it:2up:

07-22-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm willing to put $100 on the vette.

Well shit david,lets lock it in then:yes:

boosted347
07-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Hey damn that shit ur talking about. If swinging will get me a $100 more than so be it:2up:

:lmfao:

07-22-2011, 02:42 PM
I like a 3-year-old on a tricycle that is missing a wheel against you in your GTO.....

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

David88vert
07-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Well shit david,lets lock it in then:yes:

I'm game, just don't know when and where we need to be. I really haven't kept up with their plans. PM me the details and we can see if we can get a side bet going on it.

Doppelgänger
07-22-2011, 04:20 PM
We need more Thacker in here.

Tech5
07-22-2011, 08:08 PM
We need more Thacker in here.

he moved to out of ga to play poker !!!

TIGERJC
07-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Nice runs, cant believe you're getting shit for actually doing something productive in this section. Also I remember when the Off Topic section was introduced, it was to keep the WL environment separate from the kills forum. How things change

DarKStaR
07-22-2011, 09:46 PM
What gto?

1civic
07-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Tosick did you have a red vette couple years back?

thundercatz1
07-23-2011, 07:47 AM
What gto?

Yeah I have been out the game for a while..... Finally retired for good, I got twin girls coming in October so I'm more focused on working for them and trying to be around for them!!

David88vert
07-23-2011, 08:23 AM
What gto?

Maybe I should have referred to the Radical Spaceship eXperimental that he previously owned that got beat by a girl in a stock Civic...... same difference....

Yeah I have been out the game for a while..... Finally retired for good, I got twin girls coming in October so I'm more focused on working for them and trying to be around for them!!

Good luck on getting any sleep for the next couple of years. You won't be getting another car for a looooonnng time. Time for you start saving up for diapers, Barbies, proms, and weddings - hopefully, in that order.

thundercatz1
07-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Maybe I should have referred to the Radical Spaceship eXperimental that he previously owned that got beat by a girl in a stock Civic...... same difference....

Good luck on getting any sleep for the next couple of years. You won't be getting another car for a looooonnng time. Time for you start saving up for diapers, Barbies, proms, and weddings - hopefully, in that order.

I agree, but I'm excited I got a nice 4wd Chevy Trailblazer LT to ride them around in lol
Speaking of RSX I saw it in warner robins a couple of days ago Damn I miss it.