PDA

View Full Version : Who can Relate ?

-EnVus-
07-19-2011, 08:12 PM
I am lost to this so ill see if anyone else can explain it to me...

Ive been with my wife for 5 years and since ive known her she has always joked about trying another female. She has always had this curiosity of just trying it once with another girl to see what its like.
She has also had this infatuation of wanting to see a guy give me head "Fuck No"
Now last night we was talking about a close friend of hers and how she would be a first option if she tried this curiosity out.
Now she knows ive always said and have stated i hate lesbians and dikes. But..........I may let her do it once only if i can watch lol:yes:
(Wife)what is the big deal about the idea and do guys not think the same way ?
Just cause a girl tries things don't make her lesbian. So why can't guys try things also.

Uhhh no !!! Straight guys should never think this way its not like "John, you wanna suck me off just to try it once ? :no::no::gay:

Situation is ive known straight girls to try other girls and went lesbian that woul be my only fear.
The again i know im hitting it good and can't be beat at oral sex so kinda not worried :idb::crazy:

Anyone else in relationships or married ever talked about this kinda stuff or can relate ???:thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Hello divorce lawyer. Later, QD.

J. Jean
07-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Man I honestly don't know what more to tell you other than bringing anyone outside the marriage into the marriage=problems... This kind of stuff is what you're supposed to do BEFORE marriage lol. But I do feel your pain.

RsonGt3's
07-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Man I honestly don't know what more to tell you other than bringing anyone outside the marriage into the marriage=problems... This kind of stuff is what you're supposed to do BEFORE marriage lol. But I do feel your pain.

^^^^^^ I agree with him 100%

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

-EnVus-
07-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Hello divorce lawyer. Later, QD.
did i sign that prenup ............:(umm

Yeah thats how i see it also and sad part is i dated a Bi girl before so i kinda know it leads to issues right away

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2011, 09:22 PM

Hence what the smartest man in this thread just said. Later, QD.

thepolecat
07-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Don't forget the golden rule--- It's not gay when it's in a three way. jk. The one time I had a chance at this my wife, who was still my gf at the time wanted this nice lookin asian but I was so drunk I talked her out of it- Probably for the best... I guess... damn I was stupid for turning it down!

RsonGt3's
07-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Don't forget the golden rule--- It's not gay when it's in a three way. jk.

Whose!!!! A little!!! HOMOO!!

thepolecat
07-19-2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Enjoy!

-EnVus-
07-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Don't forget the golden rule--- It's not gay when it's in a three way. jk. The one time I had a chance at this my wife, who was still my gf at the time wanted this nice lookin asian but I was so drunk I talked her out of it- Probably for the best... I guess... damn I was stupid for turning it down!
If it was mentioned and taken more serious when we was just dating then maybe lol
Now all i wanna think of is a wifey and kids taking care of a nest egg and chilaxin. The Adult thing .....

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2011, 10:15 PM
The Adult thing .....

Then don't do the high school thing. Later, QD.

TattooedFish
07-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Its one thing when your just dating but when your married it creates a wall around you and her that keeps everyone else out of that part of your life. What you and her share in the bedroom is supposed to stay between you to. When you let that wall down and invite someone else in it may be fun at first but usually will come back to bite you in the ass and screw everything up.

I say no go.

-EnVus-
07-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Its one thing when your just dating but when your married it creates a wall around you and her that keeps everyone else out of that part of your life. What you and her share in the bedroom is supposed to stay between you to. When you let that wall down and invite someone else in it may be fun at first but usually will come back to bite you in the ass and screw everything up.

I say no go.
Funny thing i she is more interested in seeing what she has been told is true or not "Females can please females better than a man"
I'm like Bullshit sounds like some lesbo motto to me....
She is into the receiving more than giving than anything else if it happen...I'm like man curiosity killed the cat but didn't lick it wtf
We have a VERY happy marriage mind you in all this its just i don't see how females can think like this guys don't.

Browning151
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Two's company, Three's a crowd.

I've never seen this work out, bringing another person into a relationship is a bad idea period. She should have got with a girl before she got married if she really wanted to do it that bad. People will have curiosities occasionally, but if you've been together for 5 years and shes been mentioning it since before you got married chances are if she really wants to try it that bad she's eventually going to do it anyway. Just my :2cents:

-EnVus-
07-19-2011, 10:44 PM
chances are if she really wants to try it that bad she's eventually going to do it anyway. Just my :2cents:
Kinda why i even slightly had considered it even as a thought id rather know about it then walk in on it lol

Catnip
07-19-2011, 11:29 PM
You have 2 choices as a man (and I use that loosely):

A. "No, shut the fuck up, and make me a sammich"
B. "If you get a hoe, I get a hoe."

-EnVus-
07-19-2011, 11:39 PM
You have 2 choices as a man (and I use that loosely):

A. "No, shut the fuck up, and make me a sammich"
B. "If you get a hoe, I get a hoe."

A. She may make a sammich but not with my meat if i say that lol
B. She would use that as an excuse and say fine shell get a girl i get a man "Hell No"

98blackcivic
07-20-2011, 12:01 AM
wow. wow. wow. wow..

Bacon
07-20-2011, 04:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with couples trying things. If you don't want her to do it then tell her. Just know a habit could potentially form from this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

-EnVus-
07-20-2011, 05:31 AM
There is nothing wrong with couples trying things. If you don't want her to do it then tell her. Just know a habit could potentially form from this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Yes I know it could feel so great like a drug and just can't stop then every thing is fucked. I'd have to kill both of the and destroy the bodies cause no way in hail word is getting out she left me for a female lol

RsonGt3's
07-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Yes I know it could feel so great like a drug and just can't stop then every thing is fucked. I'd have to kill both of the and destroy the bodies cause no way in hail word is getting out she left me for a female lol

Haa!! Some jerry springer shit!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2011, 06:17 AM

You and I usually see eye to eye on things. But here is definitely a situation we do not. There is absolutely everything wrong with a married couple trying things of this nature out. You can try out different positions or different scenarios or whatever to stimulate the atmosphere in the bedroom. But there is never a time to introduce another person to that combo. Like someone else said, that's stuff you do before you get married. Later, QD.

ludeguy420
07-20-2011, 07:26 AM
thats just asking for a fuck up man.. dont do it

-EnVus-
07-20-2011, 10:19 AM
You and I usually see eye to eye on things. But here is definitely a situation we do not. There is absolutely everything wrong with a married couple trying things of this nature out. You can try out different positions or different scenarios or whatever to stimulate the atmosphere in the bedroom. But there is never a time to introduce another person to that combo. Like someone else said, that's stuff you do before you get married. Later, QD.
We talked about it some more lastnight. She says she feels if she ever got the chance and was about to do it though she would be to scared and not go all the way lol

Rhys.
07-21-2011, 05:15 AM
thats just asking for a fuck up man.. dont do it
agreed............ but, you never know these days could be fun lol

tnomud
07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
I walk into the bathroom, take off my clothing, and realize what a true saint my wife is and why she has the new STi. If I were a woman, I'd never touch a penis.