PDA

View Full Version : wtb: All your old trannys h and b series

h22 jones
07-16-2011, 11:37 PM
I am in need of any b and h series trannys no matter what shape . Everybody knows about my swap offer on the b series trannys and i need parts to be able to keep this up . Thanks guys let me know what you got .

Text me 478-808-9122

I am offering to trade perfect shifting b series trannys for b series trannys that have a grind plus cash . I have sold over eighty trannys on here with only one that had any issues and it was my fault . i made it right plenty of people to rep me. If your tarnny is grinding dont take a chance on buying another bad one from somebody on here and threw your old one to the side . Text me and ill sell you one for about half wat you canbuy one for and your old tranny . If you dont like your gearing well you dont have to go back with the same tranny . Try a gsr instead of a ls this time . of course gsr cost more so there will be about 100 dollars difference there still not bad . Have the confidence that your getting a good tranny since your buying one from a ia sponsor (Southern Speed ) which i own .I also install lsd,final drives ,and build hybrid trannys . I always have somebody wanting something different so there is no way to list all the pricing but ill do my best to list as much as i can . I build and manual honda tranny . I will be getting into building automatics here shortly and ill let you know when that happens. I also dropped prices since im doing so many and to help you Atl guys with the drive to macon to pick them up. If you choose to keep your own tranny i can fix it while you wait but most of the time i have a tranny waiting and you can just can just dropp yours off and pick up another one . Please try to describe what your tarnny is doing to the best of your knowledge . I will pop the casing and check it out before you leave with my tranny ( takes me five minutes ). I will also take old trannys in on trade to lower prices if you have some for parts laying around . I have even been none to fix some for free if you have some nice parts trannys you want to give me. No offence guys but please do not text me asking me how to fix your tranny .

Text me other pricing 478-808-9122

Pricing
Any b or h series tranny grinding in 1 gear 200 plus your tranny.
Any b or h series tranny grinding in 2 gears 300 plus your tranny.
Any b or h series tranny needing a differential ( your spider gears are gone ) 250.
Any b or h series tranny that has been run with out oil and bearings are locked up 250.
Any b or h series tranny that needs a center support shaft bearing only 200.
Any b or h series tranny that needs either tranny housing only ( meaning your housing is busted ) 200 .
Adding ls fifth gear to a gsr or b16 tranny 200 extra dollars ( 100 for the gear and 100 for installing it ) when available . I dont have a life time supply but i keep them pretty regularly .

I can also provide services with getting them pulled and installed . 300 dollars

h22 jones
12-27-2011, 06:02 PM
bump

h22 jones
05-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Come on guys cash for junk.