PDA

View Full Version : Can someone shed some light on this?

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2011, 12:31 PM
I notice people selling items in the FS sections answering the question of why the sale with "because I need the cash." Sometimes the person will say he/she needs it for medical bills or some other bill. Then, in the same response, that person remarks that he/she will also trade for another car part or something.

Maybe it will read as such: 15" wheels for sale for $350, need money to pay mortgage....or will trade for 16's.

Does that mean you are contemplating your priorities? Are you trying to decide if you'd rather have bigger wheels or a place to live?

Can someone please enlighten me as to what's going on here. I've never been a buyer/seller so I don't know. Later, QD.

94_teg_ls
07-09-2011, 12:40 PM
i have never understood this but i love pointing it out to others example i read some time last year "i need money to pay some speeding tickets or will trade for turbo parts" that person was looking at jail time or going faster to get more jail time but i see this alot its nothing new

[3000gt20s]
07-09-2011, 03:03 PM
^^^^ lol at this....

CHADbee
07-09-2011, 03:14 PM
I notice people selling items in the FS sections answering the question of why the sale with "because I need the cash." Sometimes the person will say he/she needs it for medical bills or some other bill. Then, in the same response, that person remarks that he/she will also trade for another car part or something.

Maybe it will read as such: 15" wheels for sale for $350, need money to pay mortgage....or will trade for 16's.

Does that mean you are contemplating your priorities? Are you trying to decide if you'd rather have bigger wheels or a place to live?

Can someone please enlighten me as to what's going on here. I've never been a buyer/seller so I don't know. Later, QD.

Its simple really.....they are idiots.

Scotsman
07-09-2011, 03:29 PM
one word........................................kids

Crazydelsol
07-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Hahaha like some people "lost my job need money for bills"
Second person " will you trade for some xxr wheels?"
Stupid person " send me pics and conditions?)
Like really u lost ur job and want some wheels instead??
Good point QD

Bacon
07-09-2011, 10:31 PM
I think Crazydelsol is QD's groupie.....

Catnip
07-09-2011, 11:06 PM
The only time I say something like that, is when I feel I may get something on trade that will sell easier/faster for around the same value.

-EnVus-
07-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Must sell my Civic SI fast to up grade to something bigger with room we have a child on the way need larger vehicle ASAP!. Will take $4500 obo for quick sale !!!!
"OR" Trade for another civic,integra,240sx,ae86 what ya got ???

Lololo i these these a lot also

silversol
07-10-2011, 12:16 AM
one word........................................kids

This!

Tech5
07-10-2011, 02:51 AM
sadly it happens all the time , check craigslist WOW!!

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah craigSlist is fulll of them

silversol
07-10-2011, 03:15 PM
^^^^ Speaking of kids and idiots......

RsonGt3's
07-10-2011, 03:23 PM
I.a is getting better finally!! I get more laughs day by day but back to the point like the other guy stated sometimes people might tend to trade some thing that will sell a lot faster then other example: like trading electronics for wheels its clear that the wheels will sell faster just my opinion but what do I know am just me...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 04:16 PM
people have to talk s#!t like always

^^^^ Speaking of kids and idiots......

Scotsman
07-10-2011, 06:31 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm well this is the WL

silversol
07-10-2011, 07:30 PM
people have to talk s#!t like always

Welcome to life kid!

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Welcome to life kid!
First off I am not a kid
And if you are soo dam grown f. act like it! and try to at least be the man you will never be!
Like the day you got butt hurt because you were swearing that the car I had (gray del sol) was your and it ended up not being the car u used to own!

Bacon
07-10-2011, 08:12 PM
This should get good.

Browning151
07-10-2011, 08:47 PM
This should get good.

Yep

:couch:

silversol
07-10-2011, 08:59 PM
First off I am not a kid
And if you are soo dam grown f. act like it! and try to at least be the man you will never be!
Like the day you got butt hurt because you were swearing that the car I had (gray del sol) was your and it ended up not being the car u used to own!

Butt hurt bacase I thought it was a car a use to own and wasnt? lol i have owned 100's of cars and could honestly car less If it was or not. Second of all Your a child, and I can tell by your spelling you probably did not graduate high school.

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Butt hurt bacase I thought it was a car a use to own and wasnt? lol i have owned 100's of cars and could honestly car less If it was or not. Second of all Your a child, and I can tell by your spelling you probably did not graduate high school.

Oh well everyone welcome the honda boy!!! And I did graduate h.s! And I'm more respecful than you because I don't talk sht behind a computer screen!
So, if you the oldest of all IA than get your ass off the computer and get a dam job man, because scratching ur balls and eating chips and being on IA its not a dam job!
But thanx for ur time!!

Let's get this thread going!!!!!:taun:

silversol
07-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Oh well everyone welcome the honda boy!!! And I did graduate h.s! And I'm more respecful than you because I don't talk sht behind a computer screen!
So, if you the oldest of all IA than get your ass off the computer and get a dam job man, because scratching ur balls and eating chips and being on IA its not a dam job!
But thanx for ur time!!

" Honda Boy" I see you have quite low standerds I had build and boosted hondas 10+ years when they were still new cars and worth a shit! Talking shit? I have yet to begin Im not the pussy that gets on Ia and complaines about my girlfriend kept me in a store to long bwahahah What a pussy. And as far as a job I had my own bussiness for over 5+ years I am not a slave to a job like you slaveing away at a body shop. I employ monkeys like you for minimum wage while i cash checks and profit.

-EnVus-
07-10-2011, 09:59 PM
But thanx for ur time!!

" Honda Boy" I see you have quite low standerds I had build and boosted hondas 10+ years when they were still new cars and worth a shit! Talking shit? I have yet to begin Im not the pussy that gets on Ia and complaines about my girlfriend kept me in a store to long bwahahah What a pussy. And as far as a job I had my own bussiness for over 5+ years I am not a slave to a job like you slaveing away at a body shop. I employ monkeys like you for minimum wage while i cash checks and profit.
You both have shitty grammar and can hardly spell correctly both of you go back to school.....:2up::lmfao:

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:00 PM

Headshot

has been had.

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM
You both have shitty grammar and can hardly spell correctly. Both of you go back to school.....:2up::lmfao:

Just saying man....

silversol
You both have shitty grammar and can hardly spell correctly both of you go back to school.....:2up::lmfao:

Fuck off fat ass!

Crazydelsol

Look who is talking the guy that got his ass kickd!
And for your fucking information I don't work by the hour I work whenever the hell I want because I know my job and. I get paid for the work I do not by the hour like your dumbass!! Oh. And I see you have nothing else to do other than be behind my balls knowing all the things I do!

silversol
07-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Look who is talking the guy that got his ass kickd!
And for your fucking information I don't work by the hour I work whenever the hell I want because I know my job and. I get paid for the work I do not by the hour like your dumbass!! Oh. And I see you have nothing else to do other than be behind my balls knowing all the things I do!

When did i ever get my ass kicked? Haha never! Its not my fault you have a shitty job and they can keep you on staff full time.

Crazydelsol
Headshot

has been had.
Oh silversol's bitch just come out to deffend him!:boobies:

-EnVus-
Fuck off fat ass!
Hey, I'm not fat im fluffy asshole

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Oh silversol's bitch just come out to deffend him!:boobies:

Ohh......QD's nut hugger has a purty mouf.....

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 10:13 PM
When did i ever get my ass kicked? Haha never! Its not my fault you have a shitty job and they can keep you on staff full time.
I have full time but sense I know what I do I get to go home whenever I feel like it! Not like you that have to be there all day !
So if you don't know and you are not well informed don't open you mouth because only shit come out of it!

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:18 PM
I have full time but sense I know what I do I get to go home whenever I feel like it! Not like you that have to be there all day !
So if you don't know and you are not well informed don't open you mouth because only shit come out of it!

Your punctuation, or lack thereof, is giving me whiplash.

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Ohh......QD's nut hugger has a purty mouf.....
Soo just because I agreed with him once I'm his nut hugger???? So than that make you silversol's nut hugger??

Biatch!!!!

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Your punctuation, or lack thereof, is giving me whiplash.
Welcome to the WL there is no spelling check in here so get ur smart ass out of here

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Soo just because I agreed with him once I'm his nut hugger???? So than that make you silversol's nut hugger??

Biatch!!!!

Don't make me go back and quote every one of your posts.

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the WL there is no spelling check in here so get ur smart ass out of here

I've been here for quite some time more than you. The WL isn't anything new to me. :2up:

Catnip
07-10-2011, 10:27 PM

I missing the part where you can hate on him for an honest day's work...

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Btw I will get back with yal hoes tomorrow!! Sooo get some sleep think about the dumbshit yal gona say and I will see ya here tomorrow so that ya can get served!

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Btw I will get back with yal hoes tomorrow!! Sooo get some sleep think about the dumbshit yal gona say and I will see ya here tomorrow so that ya can get served!

Be sure not to miss your late night bottle feeding. Gotta have all the nutrients you can get, pup.

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Don't worry ur mom is doing a great job!!

-EnVus-
07-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Be sure not to miss your late night bottle feeding. Gotta have all the nutrients you can get, pup.
Screw you bitch can't reply back on FB

Bacon
07-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Don't worry ur mom is doing a great job!!

You mom should have spit the douche water out so you didn't grow from it.

Screw you bitch can't reply back on FB

Yes I did. Open your eyes fuckhead.

-EnVus-
07-10-2011, 10:43 PM
You mom should have spit the douche water out so you didn't grow from it.

Yes I did. Open your eyes fuckhead.
I must be blind nothing on my screen has changed i even refreshed it fuck head

Crazydelsol
07-10-2011, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=Bacon;39280437]You mom should have spit the douche water out so you didn't grow from it.
And your dad didn't spit the sperm out cause ur. Still growing from it

Bacon
07-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Isn't it past your bedtime cupcake?

alpine_aw11
07-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Eh, some people just value their toys more than they will admit. And you have to consider sometimes they may kinda need the money, but technically could afford to go without it also. I know this is a complicated and stupid answer that really doesn't shed any light on the situation, but it makes sense to me.

Elbow
07-12-2011, 01:54 PM
LOL This site is FULL of low life cunts like that.

I love the ones "I have a baby on the way, need something bigger, will trade for an S2K."

CptWitwiki
07-12-2011, 02:57 PM
haha ... the grammar/spelling in this room is hilarious, and i love how the tread went from OPs thoughts to bickering back to OPs thoughts. thanks for the laughs guys

Austin?
07-12-2011, 03:41 PM
i just farted.

Bacon
07-12-2011, 05:10 PM
i just farted.

Your asshole talking shit behind your back?

ilovemyhonda.
07-18-2011, 07:42 AM
My brain hurts from trying to figure out what some of the people in this thread were trying to type. However, I did get a good laugh.