PDA

View Full Version : OK....here's the situation...

quickdodgeŽ
07-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Most all of you so-called "hip hop" knowledgeable people will have no idea where this comes from (NO GOOGLING, cause I'll know).

But here is the real point to this thread.

Motherfuckers tried to get me today, you know. I'm pulling a railroad chassis from one rail yard in downtown Atlanta to another outside the city. I'm going around this 90 degree left curve (two lanes on my side) and my rail chassis crosses over into the second lane. A dude pulls into that space and hugs up on my chassis and I see this so I stop so he can do whatever it is he's doing. He pulls up to just ahead of my cab and the passenger gets out (we're at a red light) and starts looking at the rear fender area. He starts nodding his head and gets back in the car. The driver then gets out and looks around as well. I'm just sitting here watching thinking I hope they don't think I hit him.

Sure enough, the light turns green and I sit there to let him keep going and he does. Right in front of me and gets back out and looks, again, at the "damage." That's when he finally approaches me and says, "You hit my car."
Me, "No I didn't."
Him, "Yes you did. You're (trailer) came over into my lane and hit my car."
Me, "No I didn't hit anything. I saw my chassis coming in your lane and I saw you there so I stopped so I wouldn't hit you."
Him, "You swung into my lane, man."
Me, "I agree, I did. But I didn't hit you."
Him, "That doesn't make since. How are you going to swing into my lane while I'm there and not hit me?"
Me, "I'm a good driver, what can I say."

He says, he'll go ahead and call the police and I tell him that's a good idea. He walks off with his phone and a few minutes later, comes back and asks me how I want to settle this.

Me, "I don't know. How do you want to settle it?"
Him, "You got $200?"
Me, "Hell no I don't have that kind of money."
Him, "How much do you have?"
Me, "I don't have shit. I don't carry cash."
Him, "Just give me your company's insurance information and that's ll do it."
Me, "Call the police out here first and then we'll talk about that."

He said ok and walked back to his car. He was sitting in the seat with the door open.

Until the light turned green on the next cycle. He closed the door and took off.

Lolol. Tried to get me! No. Later, QD.

98blackcivic
07-07-2011, 08:57 PM
thats funny man....ppl are crazy..
the failing economy is making ppl come up with all sorts of ways to get money by doing anything that seems possible

bookthief
07-07-2011, 09:55 PM
This reminds me of the time.....

No....Nevermind.... (^_^)

Rsporty
07-07-2011, 10:33 PM
.....My parents went away on a weeks vacation, and, they left the keys to the brand new Porsche.....would they mind.....hmmm, nah, of course not!

Echonova
07-07-2011, 11:34 PM
.....My parents went away on a weeks vacation, and, they left the keys to the brand new Porsche.....would they mind.....hmmm, nah, of course not!Mother Fucking to the words out of my (well, the Fresh Prince's) mouth.

Catnip
07-08-2011, 12:08 AM
http://library.thinkquest.org/08aug/00285/whimages/native%20american.jpg

Crazydelsol
07-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Dam that sucks! This punk with a bike got my friend at the place u cash ur checks at, he was pulling out and the guy threw himself to my friends car with his bike and blame him of hitting him the bad thing was that my friend had his license suspended and he ended up giving the guy 200 bucks I told him he should of got out and beat the living hell of that guy

Sammich
07-08-2011, 08:10 AM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/5/53/Pancake-bunnyfirst.jpg

[3000gt20s]
07-10-2011, 09:55 PM
^^^^^ lol @ this...

QD- some people are just pitiful. they try to get over on anyone.... one day they gonna fuck up and mess with a mel gibson type person... and everythings gonna blow up in there face..lol

TattooedFish
07-10-2011, 11:18 PM
lol this is too funny people will try anything these days

Elbow
07-12-2011, 01:53 PM
That happened to me once but he said I ran him over. lolol I was backing up at work at night at an old job and this dude from the ghetto behind the shop walks behind the car and falls, starts yelling telling me I ran his foot over blah blah blah. It was funny to say the least.