PDA

View Full Version : WTB DD for 1200 or less

Scotsman
07-06-2011, 07:11 PM
would prefer an import , but beggers cant but chosers , needs to run good , exterior , doesnt matter as much , lookin for a 5 spd , as soon as possible:goodjob:

-EnVus-
07-06-2011, 07:33 PM
This looks like a great DD....
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2480546867.html

Scotsman
07-07-2011, 06:52 AM
ttt

khoip88
07-07-2011, 02:28 PM
94 nissan sentra 5 speeds, coupe, 184k, ac/p.s.. 1200$.. lmk

h22 jones
07-08-2011, 12:01 AM
I am not trying to sell this car but if you want it you can get it just because i like to return favors to people that seem to be strait up .

It is a 96 four door honda accord ex five speed. It runs fine cold ac motor ,trans clutch is great . It has two new fenders and a gold trunk lid were the old green one had holes from a wing . The front bumper is pretty scratched up and of course it needs paint from different color panels but notn a bad body at all . I had one of my guys pull out all the interior and pressure wash it so its clean on the inside and everything is there . The only thing that i know that it needs is a power steering line were it had a h22 in it so its cut. The winshield is cracked and painting but a nice car . Ill sell it to you for 1,000 dollars no less but if you need a car its nice for a little work . I put new timing belt , water pump and seals on the motor long story hit me up and ill tell you the whole deal 478-808-9122.

h22 jones
07-08-2011, 12:02 AM
please no pms on this car its not for sale unless he wants it . If not im going to paint it and drive it myself .

-EnVus-
07-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Idk what they asking but they is a clean civic across from Patricks in the shopping center in winder forsale. Maybe check it out

Scotsman
07-08-2011, 04:49 AM
I am not trying to sell this car but if you want it you can get it just because i like to return favors to people that seem to be strait up .

It is a 96 four door honda accord ex five speed. It runs fine cold ac motor ,trans clutch is great . It has two new fenders and a gold trunk lid were the old green one had holes from a wing . The front bumper is pretty scratched up and of course it needs paint from different color panels but notn a bad body at all . I had one of my guys pull out all the interior and pressure wash it so its clean on the inside and everything is there . The only thing that i know that it needs is a power steering line were it had a h22 in it so its cut. The winshield is cracked and painting but a nice car . Ill sell it to you for 1,000 dollars no less but if you need a car its nice for a little work . I put new timing belt , water pump and seals on the motor long story hit me up and ill tell you the whole deal 478-808-9122.i'll call you today