PDA

View Full Version : 4th July Plans

-EnVus-
07-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Well I just got out of the Hospital thank god in time to enjoy the weekend and try planning my 4th.
I wanted to see what's people got planned for the 4th and is anyghing good happening?
I was thinking of lake Lanier for the 4th but last yeAr it was bumper to bumper boat style and everyone wAs drunk lol

ludeguy420
07-02-2011, 04:28 AM
yea i was there last year an the bumper to bumper shit go old fast.. we waited like 40 minutes to a hour after the show was done till we left

-EnVus-
07-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Yeah it took hours just to get back to boat docks afterwRds it was crazy l

ludeguy420
07-02-2011, 05:19 AM
yea literally hours... when i backed our trailer down the ramp the guy next to me must have been drunk cuz he scrapped the whole side of his trailer on the curb of the ramp.. i couldnt help but laugh.. people like that shouldnt be driving on the ramp

ludeguy420
07-02-2011, 05:24 AM
what were you on the hospital for? glad your out an ok an just in time

One_Bad_SHO
07-02-2011, 07:23 AM
We'll probably get fireworks (not the good kind).

Iraq sucks.

Crazydelsol
07-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Stone mountain grill first and than lazer and fireworks show

Xrated O.G.
07-02-2011, 12:34 PM

Iraq sucks.

Im not sure where you are in Iraq but last year we had an awesome fireworks show as well as some unscheduled mortars in the IZ.... This year in Afghan and all we will see are a few flash bangs here in Kabul...

-EnVus-
07-02-2011, 02:36 PM
what were you on the hospital for? glad your out an ok an just in time
I have kidney disease so I have to go in for chemo and meds once a month and thanks

Iraq sucks.
Hell you guys can make your own fireworks and uncle Sam pays for it I'd be blowing up shit lol

Stone mountain grill first and than lazer and fireworks show
Sounds fine to me I've done stone mountain a few times

Tech5
07-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Well I just got out of the Hospital thank god in time to enjoy the weekend and try planning my 4th.
I wanted to see what's people got planned for the 4th and is anyghing good happening?
I was thinking of lake Lanier for the 4th but last yeAr it was bumper to bumper boat style and everyone wAs drunk lol

it will be the same this year !!

Hope to see you out there!

-EnVus-
07-03-2011, 12:12 AM
it will be the same this year !!

Hope to see you out there!
Yeah it will come down to stone mountain or lake Lanier we will see

Bacon
07-03-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm sitting at home doing nothing. Considering I have worked everyday for the past two weeks, doing nothing sounds great :goodjob: