PDA

View Full Version : Work related funny shit!!!

babygurl
06-22-2011, 06:40 AM
People still amaze me....

These are a few of my favorite things to hear while at work.... I bet you can't guess where that is....

When you call and tell me you got bit by your pet racoon, I will not feel sorry for you. When you call and tell me you and your husband are fighting over bread, I want to laugh. When you call and tell me that you hunting aligator because you saw one in a pond, that is in no way shape or form connected to an outside source of water, I want to ask "What are you smoking?"

And finally, when you are a 14 year old boy, and you and your friends get bored so you take AXE body spray and spray it on your penis, and then set it on fire, and call and say you are in pain. I am going to laugh at you and just send you help. Also say you are stupid for doing that. :)

Anyone else get to deal with genius people while you are at work?

Echonova
06-22-2011, 07:27 AM
And finally, when you are a 14 year old boy, and you and your friends get bored so you take AXE body spray and spray it on your penis, and then set it on fire, and call and say you are in pain. I am going to laugh at you and just send you help. Also say you are stupid for doing that. :)Uh... It's supposed to be double pits to chesty, not double pits to penis. Stupid kids.

98blackcivic
06-23-2011, 03:45 PM
so we can laugh @ u when ur life turns shit right?
ill do that.

slostang
06-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Guessing you're a 911 operator? lol i love natural selection...