PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Dunn dies in car crash...

Captain-Obvious™
06-20-2011, 09:57 AM
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/Ryan_Dunn_Killed_Car_Crash_Jackass_Star_062011

R.I.P.

I always enjoyed his style of humor on Jackass and on Viva la Bam.

tuner_dude
06-20-2011, 10:12 AM
damn that sucks.. .RIP Mr.Dunn

Relentless
06-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Damn, R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Gone too soon.

Mad Mike
06-20-2011, 10:44 AM
RIP

Hard to believe that twisted pile of metal was a Porsche 911 GT2

FasTech
06-20-2011, 10:48 AM
No fucking way! God, this sucks.

DeeAOne
06-20-2011, 11:24 AM
I was just watching jackass 3.5 2 days ago. This sucks..RIP.

quickdodge®
06-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Hard to believe that twisted pile of metal was a Porsche 911 GT2

You know why it is hard to believe? Because it's not a 911 GT2.

Check out this quote:

"TMZ is reporting that just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on his Twitter account showing himself drinking with friends."

If this is the case, then no condolences are necessary. Sorry for the families, though. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Damn I just heard about this. R.I.P Dunn. Sucks that he took someone else with hime. Anyone know who the other person was ?

Browning151
06-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Damn I just heard about this. R.I.P Dunn. Sucks that he took someone else with hime. Anyone know who the other person was ?

One of the guys he was out drinking with as reported by NBC Philapdelphia.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Jackass-Star-Ryan-Dunn-Dies-in-Car-Accident-124184189.html

Also, I'm glad that he didn't take out another innocent driver on the road. No excuse for drinking and driving, sucks for the other guys family though.

Edit: they've updated that article since I first read it, it originally said the guy on the right in the picture of them drinking was the one in the car with him.

2turbo4u
06-20-2011, 12:57 PM
rest in pieces

Cgoss
06-20-2011, 01:08 PM
It didnt say he was hammered. It said he was drinking. Nobody knows if he was drunk driving or not. Shouldnt talk shit about him if nobody even knows the whole story.

Bacon
06-20-2011, 01:10 PM
He was drinking.....and then drove. Doesn't that constitute as a DUI?

sim0nvr6
06-20-2011, 01:17 PM
rest in pieces

I fucking lol'd

Sent from my DROIDX

Echonova
06-20-2011, 02:45 PM
It didnt say he was hammered. It said he was drinking. Nobody knows if he was drunk driving or not. Shouldnt talk shit about him if nobody even knows the whole story.Listen, I got no problem if a grown-ass man wants to go and have a beer and drive home. As long as...
A.) He isn't hammered and knows his limit and when to say when

B.) Isn't driving A 120+MPH IN A FUCKING PORSCHE GT3

Thank the good Lord QD that no one else was killed/hurt other than the guy that got in the car with him.

Ryan Dunn -- Beer and Shots Before Crash

6/20/2011 10:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn spent four hours in a Philadelphia-area bar before he got behind the wheel of his Porsche 911 this morning ... drinking at least 3 beers and 3 shots ... TMZ has learned.

Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor.

candycoated
06-20-2011, 07:06 PM
oh yea he was a funny f&#kr lol sad that hes gone.

-EnVus-
06-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I won't say he deserved what happen cause I'd never say that on anyone. I do think it is his fault he is dead and was stupid to drink and drive. I just hope they died on impact and did not burn alive that would be horrible.

Captain-Obvious™
06-20-2011, 08:56 PM
I won't say he deserved what happen cause I'd never say that on anyone. I do think it is his fault he is dead and was stupid to drink and drive. I just hope they died on impact and did not burn alive that would be horrible.

x2

Only cold blooded murderers and rapists actually deserve death.

quickdodge®
06-20-2011, 09:09 PM
x2

Only cold blooded murderers and rapists actually deserve death.

Hmmm. I guess you proved my thoughts, then, sir. Thank you. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
06-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Hmmm. I guess you proved my thoughts, then, sir. Thank you. Later, QD.
If you are saying what you are implying then you must have watched or seen them to know Dunn was driving for it to make him a murderer.
Know one even knows 100% yet he was driving so hmmmmm lol

Also i believe it is Vehicular Homicide not murder

quickdodge®
06-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Lolol. I won't say the situation doesn't suck, because I believe it does. It's a terrible tragedy. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Film critic, Roger Ebert, on the event:

"'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees," Ebert tweeted shortly after news of Dunn's death broke. "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

Damn, don't hold back, man. Later, QD.

WalkS
06-20-2011, 10:04 PM
Who cares. I have my own life to worry about. Although I feel for his family, but he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing to get him in that position.

CB7tuner
06-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Apparently the more people you take out with you when you kill yourself drinking and driving, makes you loved/missed more. No sympathy for the moron good riddance, but sorry for the family

SlowsterCivy
06-21-2011, 07:58 AM
That's sad. R.I.P.

Vteckidd
06-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Well i will say considering NO ONE KNOWS if he was actually drunk or not, condemning him without the facts is a little jumping the gun.

Regardless, people get DUIs everyday, no one DESERVES to die. (IF HE WAS DRUNK) Was he stupid, yes, should people learn from this, yes, but a death is a death, and his family doesnt deserve to hear the "your son was a dumbass" from people that really dont know what happened.

People make mistakes, and driving inebriated is a big one, but it happens all the time. 110mph isnt exactly safe either

Vteckidd
06-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Not that i care but i had 3 beers and an irish car bomb with 20 wings in the span of 3 hours at Wild Wing on a tuesday, and i blew a .10 which was barely over the legal limit. I never thought i was anywhere near being "drunk" and i wasnt, i was however guilty of being over the legal limit.

cost me $6000 in lawyer and fines, classes, school, and a huge life lesson.

I dont think i deserved to "die" and anyone that says that is a self righteous asshole.

People make mistakes and bad things happen, but no one deserves to die. I am however thankful he didnt hit anyone else

Cgoss
06-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Not that i care but i had 3 beers and an irish car bomb with 20 wings in the span of 3 hours at Wild Wing on a tuesday, and i blew a .10 which was barely over the legal limit. I never thought i was anywhere near being "drunk" and i wasnt, i was however guilty of being over the legal limit.

cost me $6000 in lawyer and fines, classes, school, and a huge life lesson.

I dont think i deserved to "die" and anyone that says that is a self righteous asshole.

People make mistakes and bad things happen, but no one deserves to die. I am however thankful he didnt hit anyone else

And i dont think anyone here from ia was hanging out with him that night to say he had three beers and three shots. They also wasnt in the car with him to say he was speeding so they should quit talking shit. From the picture on the internet none of the guys look "wasted". They look like three guys having a beer at dinner. Get off his dick. He cant defend hisself because he is dead assholes. RIP Dunn

Bacon
06-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Passenger identified:

http://m.mtv.com/news/newsstory.rbml?id=1666114&weburl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mtv.com%2Fnews%2Farticles% 2F1666114%2Fryan-dunn-death-passenger.jhtml&alt=http%3A%2F%2Fm.mtv.com%2Fnews%2Fnews.rbml&cid=300

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

h22 jones
06-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Im sure everybody in this thread has went over a 100 mph on the street and im sure that contributed to his death as much as drinking and driving . Even if mike (vtec kidd) was street racing (which i dont do but of course have when i was younger ) and died it would still suck just as bad as if it was another one of my friends and he got struck by lightning while he was in church lol. Either way it sucks and yea drinking and driving is dangerous but that plus speed is asking for trouble still it sucks. If you can honestly say you are perfect and havnt ever went over a 100 mph or had a few drinks and drove then feel free to be a dick because you are truely better then the rest of us and are probably on the wrong forum lol.

-EnVus-
06-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Bam, needs to find Roger ebert and put a foot through his cancer hole neck....

quickdodge®
06-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Well i will say considering NO ONE KNOWS if he was actually drunk or not, condemning him without the facts is a little jumping the gun.

If he wasn't. I'll retract my thoughts.

Regardless, people get DUIs everyday, no one DESERVES to die.

Sure they do. Better a drunk driver than me. I'm cool with being that "self-righteous asshole," lolol.

And i dont think anyone here from ia was hanging out with him that night to say he had three beers and three shots. They also wasnt in the car with him to say he was speeding so they should quit talking shit. From the picture on the internet none of the guys look "wasted". They look like three guys having a beer at dinner. Get off his dick. He cant defend hisself because he is dead assholes. RIP Dunn

Talk about being on someone's dick. I think we found his number one fan.

Im sure everybody in this thread has went over a 100 mph on the street .

That's kind of a bold statement to make when you can't back it up.

If you can honestly say you are perfect and havnt ever went over a 100 mph or had a few drinks and drove then feel free to be a dick because you are truely better then the rest of us and are probably on the wrong forum lol.

Thank you for the permission to be a dick. I'll wear that title proudly. Later, QD.
Yo

h22 jones
06-21-2011, 08:39 PM
If he wasn't. I'll retract my thoughts.

Sure they do. Better a drunk driver than me. I'm cool with being that "self-righteous asshole," lolol.

Talk about being on someone's dick. I think we found his number one fan.

That's kind of a bold statement to make when you can't back it up.

Thank you for the permission to be a dick. I'll wear that title proudly. Later, QD.
Yo

It wasnt a fact it was a statement and your welcome lol. I wasnt directing my comment at you atleast you kinda leave a opinon instead of just coming in here to calling him names and saying good riddance . Ive never been a jack ass fan and i couldnt tell you what the guy looked like . Who knows you guys mother could have been killed by a drunk driver and you are trying to releive some anger lol to each his on. I would hate for a drunk driver to run over my kid but at the same time i cant honestly say i havnt had a few drinks a drove can you ? Now dont say but i wasnt wasted because every drunk says that lol. I guess im realist lol.

quickdodge®
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
It wasnt a fact it was a statement and your welcome lol. I wasnt directing my comment at you atleast you kinda leave a opinon instead of just coming in here to calling him names and saying good riddance .

I know it wasn't directed to a specific person, but I can tell you now that I have never driven in 3 digit numbers on a street. In fact, I got a speeding ticket going the fastest I have ever been on a street about two months ago. It was 81 in a 65 (lolol). I just don't drive fast. Never have been into doing that. Especially the last five years with having a CDL. And yes, I don't like to just pop on something and leave a comment and dip. I like to try to "justify (at least to myself)" my comments.

....... i cant honestly say i havnt had a few drinks a drove can you ?

Ask anyone who knows me to answer that for you. Seriously. Do you know how many people on IA owe me a Mountain Dew? Lolol. Everyone knows I don't drink. Later, QD.

h22 jones
06-21-2011, 09:14 PM
I dont drink either lol. I used to wonder how my dad had so many fast cars and drove so slow when i was litttle . Now i just creep along myself but i cant say i was like that when i was younger. I have never got in trouble for anything but i have rap sheet when iot comes to tickets.

RL...
06-21-2011, 09:14 PM
wouldn't have happened if he was in a GTR.

GTR pwns all /thread

quickdodge®
06-21-2011, 10:23 PM
I have never got in trouble for anything but i have rap sheet when iot comes to tickets.

I've got my fair share as well, lolol.

wouldn't have happened if he was in a GTR.

Actually, it would have been better. At least it would have been a Nissan destroyed and not a Porsche! Later, QD.

One_Bad_SHO
06-22-2011, 01:34 AM
RIP, Porsche.

ISAtlanta300
06-22-2011, 12:59 PM
If you can honestly say you are perfect and havnt ever went over a 100 mph or had a few drinks and drove then feel free to be a dick because you are truely better then the rest of us and are probably on the wrong forum lol.

How about "I can honestly say I am perfect and haven't ever: went over 100mph, had a few drinks and drove and then KILLED anyone". Can I still be a dick?

JEY$JDM
06-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Lolol. I won't say the situation doesn't suck, because I believe it does. It's a terrible tragedy. Later, QD.

lol

Yeah, Dunn's autopsy will show if he was shit faced or not.

He was one a my favorite out of all of em.

Vteckidd
06-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Police report his BAC was .196 or more than double the legal limit when he crashed his porsche at 130-140mph.

Yeah he was pretty drunk, and he was going way too fast.

-EnVus-
06-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Police report his BAC was .196 or more than double the legal limit when he crashed his porsche at 130-140mph.

Yeah he was pretty drunk, and he was going way too fast.
Lets face it speed killed him the beer just delayed his reaction even more but speed has killed more often then DUI when it comes to sports cars.

JEY$JDM
06-22-2011, 03:02 PM
fasho

Black4DrEK
06-22-2011, 04:02 PM
DAMN!

JEY$JDM
06-22-2011, 04:04 PM
where ya sig go mike???

Black4DrEK
06-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I dunno,.. something about bandwith

JEY$JDM
06-22-2011, 04:59 PM
ahhh well I see it now lol

Black4DrEK
06-22-2011, 05:07 PM
yeaaa... fixed

Vteckidd
06-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Lets face it speed killed him the beer just delayed his reaction even more but speed has killed more often then DUI when it comes to sports cars.

what killed him was hitting a guardrail head on at 130-140mph for sure.

However, they call it DUI which is Driving Under the INFLUENCE. Who knows if he would have been that careless and wreckless had he been sober. Alcohol impairs your judgement, it slows your reaction time, it causes you to do things you normally have the forethought not to attempt or do.

We cant test if he would have made that turn had he been stone sober, all we can do is speculate.

But we can say for certain he was a fool, he was wreckless, and he made the biggest mistake of his life, which in turn cost him his life.

No one deserves to die, but his foolishness cost him his life and the life of another. RIP

-EnVus-
06-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah and if he was in say an Suv or even a Ford Fusion he would of had a better chance of surviving. Doing that speed in a GT3 is like river rafting in a paper boat. That shit is gonna demolish faster than a Lego car in a kid with turets syndromes hands.

Vteckidd
06-22-2011, 06:37 PM
i highly doubt there is any car that can take a 130-140mph impact , hummer or not. The blunt force trauma would send your brain and all your internal organs slamming against your insides like a water balloon hitting concrete.

at that speed you go through a windshield and die, or the seatbelt brakes your neck.

The only car he may have survived in would prob be like a NASCAR or something with a 24 point cage and safety equipment lol

-EnVus-
06-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Lol oh course I was thinking in the matter of if it wasn't a Gt3 his ass wouldn't been doing those speeds to have a hard impact. If it was anything domestic or import the car would have gave and rolled to a stop before reaching that speed lol
Fuckin GT3 it's just as much the blame hell drunk or not it's to much car and well Dunn was a teen at heart with to much car.

-EnVus-
06-22-2011, 08:58 PM
This is horse shit here.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/22/westboro-pickets-dunn_n_882299.html

Westboro Baptist Church, the radical Kansas group famously responsible for protests at the funerals of gay rights supporters and innocent children alike, is at it again. On Monday the group released a memo detailing plans to picket the funeral of "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn.

In the news release, titled "Ryan Dunn is in hell!" Westboro calls for the picket due to "vulgar stunts" and involvement in MTV's popular "Jackass" franchise, the fans of which Westboro names a "perverse generation." The tweets and sentiments of Dunn's family and friends are also called out in the memo. "You should have told him the truth about God," the group warns.

34-year-old Dunn passed away on Monday when the car he was driving was involved in an accident thought due to speeding, also killing passenger Zachary Hartwell. A private service for family and friends will be held near Dunn's home in West Chester, Pennsylvania, with a public memorial service to follow.

h22 jones
06-22-2011, 09:04 PM
How about "I can honestly say I am perfect and haven't ever: went over 100mph, had a few drinks and drove and then KILLED anyone". Can I still be a dick?

Sure why the hell not lol.

In the picture the other two look ok but he looks toasted lol. Plus lets be serious who knows if he was just drinking or popped a few pills and had a few beers. Its not like this guy was scared of having a good time thats for sure. Atleast he lived his life to the fullest ,,doing the stupid shit he wanted to do all the way to the end . If you got to go what way to go . Somebody said they hoped he died on impact and didnt burn to death . I dont think thats a question by the looks of the car and at that speed he didnt feel a thing .

EG_Ryder
06-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Get well soon! I mean....shit...:(

98blackcivic
06-23-2011, 03:40 PM
haha finally......

Got Milk?
06-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Not sure what has been said in the thread yet, but I'll state my opinion.

I do not feel bad that this happened, but may he RIP. Why do I need feel bad, for once, he was DUI. Second, he killed a friend of his, who is hardly even being mentioned. This is just like a case with Hulk Hogan's son, nobody felt bad for his son, same way I'm not feeling bad for Ryan, I'm just feeling bad for the innocent passengers. After all, Bam did predict his death, that he would once die in a car crash one day few years back. After all, he did flip and or crash 5 other cars before this accident.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/Ryan_Dunn_Killed_Car_Crash_Jackass_Star_062011

R.I.P.

I always enjoyed his style of humor on Jackass and on Viva la Bam.

So you enjoy watching guys stick toy cars up their asses? Sick humor you have there sir.

Captain-Obvious™
06-24-2011, 08:27 PM
So you enjoy watching guys stick toy cars up their asses? Sick humor you have there sir.

That's not what I meant, and I'm sure you knew that.

I think the things he said and the way he dealt with getting messed with were funny. He never cried like a bitch like Bam.

Julio
06-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Curious to know , Why didn't any of his so called friends stopped him from driving ?

tdurr
06-24-2011, 09:25 PM
^^^ they prob couldn't tellcif he was too drunk or not IMO. When u have ppl like that it's hard to tell how drunk they really are...
But R.I.P.

quickdodge®
06-24-2011, 10:41 PM
^^^ they prob couldn't tellcif he was too drunk or not IMO. When u have ppl like that it's hard to tell how drunk they really are...
But R.I.P.

Either they didn't care or they were too drunk themselves. Later, QD.

BanginJimmy
06-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Either they didn't care or they were too drunk themselves. Later, QD.

My vote goes to too drunk to care. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this wasnt the first time Dunn got ripped, then went for a little drive.

I'm not going to say I'm glad hes dead, but I can say I'm glad he only took his passenger, who was equally drunk most likely, out with him. I certainly wont be shedding any tears for someone that gets hammered to the point they dont understand what they are doing and puts however many innocent lives at stake in the process.

quickdodge®
06-25-2011, 04:23 PM
My vote goes to too drunk to care.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm not going to say I'm glad hes dead,

I won't say I'm glad he's dead. Later, QD.

Bacon
06-25-2011, 04:57 PM
He was drunk....and he was driving. He faced the ultimate consequence with his life. Time to move on. Way more concerned with other news now.

ISAtlanta300
06-27-2011, 12:12 PM
What was the last person Ryan thought of when he crashed?
"BAM !!"

too soon?

Bacon
06-27-2011, 12:18 PM
What was the last person Ryan thought of when he crashed?
"BAM !!"

too soon?

I lol'd a little.....

okay so I lol'd hard.

Browning151
06-29-2011, 07:32 PM
Bam did an interview with E! about Dunn and the crash, and holy hell does he look about wasted:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/29/bam-margera-mourns-ryan-dunn-death/?ncid=webmail4