PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAPPEN TO IA!!!

Tech5
06-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Holly molly it's dead!!!!!

Did all the MODS run everyone off!!!!

big mac
06-20-2011, 12:11 AM
hahahah almost lol, some one will come by and delete this thread in a min

Tech5
06-20-2011, 12:16 AM
WOW!!!

They can keep on deleting all they want , they can only delete so much til IA is just another site that FAILED!!!!

Tech5
06-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Man , I see a lot of people that used to be regulars NOW only sign in once every 3 months !!!!

big mac
06-20-2011, 12:20 AM
hahahah i usually stay on carolina hondas most of the time

Tech5
06-20-2011, 12:20 AM
Someone needs to PM me with details is the apocalypse here already!!!!

did yall leave without me!!

-EnVus-
06-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Its been pretty busy the past week you just happen to be on it when its slow and yeah its Sunday so eh.....Also Kelvin it won't be deleted but careful what you say about Mods cause you can be deleted for treason even as a Mod.

big mac
06-20-2011, 01:17 AM
ooooohhhhhh nooooooooo!!!?!?!?! for real!?!?

-EnVus-
06-20-2011, 01:18 AM
ooooohhhhhh nooooooooo!!!?!?!?! for real!?!?
Yeah we take you out back and put you down

Doppelgänger
06-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Did you know that exclamation marks are not suitable replacements for fucking question marks!

2turbo4u
06-20-2011, 09:34 AM
^ haha! It been dead for sometime now?

Captain-Obvious™
06-20-2011, 09:53 AM
I think that part of it is that the threads are being moderated to death... But also, part of it is people are getting older and have better shit to do than sit on IA all day. And there hasn't been a new generation that's come up to replace the one that's fizzling out.

Sammich
06-20-2011, 09:57 AM
yo bish...you here yet? lol

2turbo4u
06-20-2011, 10:00 AM
I think that part of it is that the threads are being moderated to death... But also, part of it is people are getting older and have better shit to do than sit on IA all day. And there hasn't been a new generation that's come up to replace the one that's fizzling out.

they're all on facecrook, hitler, and my waste instead?

Captain-Obvious™
06-20-2011, 10:01 AM
they're all on facecrook, hitler, and my waste instead?

Or that??? I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt....

Brett
06-20-2011, 10:17 AM

Did all the MODS run everyone off!!!!

Once I left, that took 70% of the posting!! LMAO

Captain-Obvious™
06-20-2011, 10:20 AM

No, that was Sambitch!!

Brett
06-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Truth!! LMAO

Captain-Obvious™
06-20-2011, 10:23 AM
I'll give you a solid 15%. But I don't even know why I'm speaking right now because I don't even count for 1%...

quickdodge®
06-20-2011, 10:48 AM

It has nothing to do with the first part. It has pretty much everything to do with the second part.

No, that was Sambitch!!

No. "Sambitch" leaving removed 70% of the stupidity. Lolol. Later, QD.

Sammich
06-20-2011, 10:54 AM
i dislike you QD :( lol

Echonova
06-20-2011, 02:51 PM
I think there are a lot of pussy-ass bitches in here, that don't know how to do anything but bitch and moan like a teenage girls getting their first period.

It's slow... Boo Hoo

It's dead... Boo Hoo

My vagina itches... Boo Hoo

Sammich
06-20-2011, 03:13 PM
fuk that hoe....got me scratchin and shiet!

Echonova
06-20-2011, 03:28 PM
I mean, the Whoreslounge has what??? Two fucking rules?

No threats
No personal information posted

Not my fault you little girls can't follow two simple fucking rules. But it is easier to blame the Mods isn't it. It's like when you kids ask your parents for gas money and then bitch about how you only got $20.

Fuck you ingrates. Be thankful for what you have.

-EnVus-
06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Fuck the Mods I can't get an erection cause them sumbitches

2turbo4u
06-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Fuck the Mods I can't get an erection cause them sumbitches

haha! lol! good one!

Scotsman
06-20-2011, 05:30 PM

Did all the MODS run everyone off!!!!dont make me ban joo , lol

Echonova
06-20-2011, 05:34 PM
dont make me ban joo , lolDon't give this martyr a cross to hang himself on.

candycoated
06-20-2011, 07:02 PM
pretty much...nothings happening here lately.

Scotsman
06-20-2011, 07:05 PM
pretty much...nothings happening here lately.i will pee in your anus like no ones biz...........how's that lassie?!

Sammich
06-21-2011, 08:43 AM
nudes or gtfo

0p7!mu5
06-22-2011, 06:45 PM
yep first time on here in like 3-4 months... would be on more but was broke and working to death

Scotsman
06-22-2011, 06:47 PM
yep first time on here in like 3-4 months... would be on more but was broke and working to deathprops to you

0p7!mu5
06-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Shit man almost losing my house, and having to find a new job, and fixing my credit! It was priorities

Scotsman
06-22-2011, 07:05 PM
been there , so i feel ya bro , glad you are gettin your shit straight

h22 jones
06-22-2011, 09:15 PM
I mean, the Whoreslounge has what??? Two fucking rules?

No threats
No personal information posted

Not my fault you little girls can't follow two simple fucking rules. But it is easier to blame the Mods isn't it. It's like when you kids ask your parents for gas money and then bitch about how you only got $20.

Fuck you ingrates. Be thankful for what you have.

Im just impressed a mod actually knows the rules . I guess theres a first time for everything .

firby911
06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
It looks like people are slowly trickling back to it,but once they realize its dead they just leave and add to the problem. The last few days have been decently active it seems compared to earlier. I think the problem with the "newer generation" not coming is the fact that nobody knows about this site anymore. Only the people before the epic server meltdown.

Echonova
06-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Im just impressed a mod actually knows the rules . I guess theres a first time for everything . I'm here to help and give the little people a voice.

Just like Jerry Springer.

-EnVus-
06-22-2011, 10:25 PM
It looks like people are slowly trickling back to it,but once they realize its dead they just leave and add to the problem. The last few days have been decently active it seems compared to earlier. I think the problem with the "newer generation" not coming is the fact that nobody knows about this site anymore. Only the people before the epic server meltdown.
Problem is these days these Emo tight pant wearing fags want a wooden board with wheels not a car.

Echonova
06-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Everyone has there own website now, splintering the scene further into sub-groups. Before it was us vs. the domestic guys... Now these sub-groups all think theirs is the best. Nissan>Honda>Toyota blah blah blah bullshit.

Add in the multiple social networking sites ~because people like to think they are so important that everyone MUST know they just ordered the #3 combo at Burger King~

Add the massive Russian Spam that shuts/slows down registration

Add in life

It all boils down to one inarguable fact.

It's Obama's fault.

-EnVus-
06-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Everyone has there own website now, splintering the scene further into sub-groups. Before it was us vs. the domestic guys... Now these sub-groups all think theirs is the best. Nissan>Honda>Toyota blah blah blah bullshit.

Add in the multiple social networking sites ~because people like to think they are so important that everyone MUST know they just ordered the #3 combo at Burger King~

Add the massive Russian Spam that shuts/slows down registration

Add in life

It's Obama's fault.
WRONG

Its the Mods fault.....George lopez voice: member you member....

h22 jones
06-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Lmao what the hell . Its boring and i cant even get any shit started with the mods what has this board come to. Ok,ok ill come with a better smart ass comment to shit started next time instead of im suprised you know the rules . Im sure i can do better then that lol.

If i get aggravated with the mods honestly i post more and no matter what happens there is always going to be mod bullshit going on and always has been . I honestly dont think thats the problem . Back in the day most people on here were friends or hung out in some manner . I dont think it has nothing to do with other boards either but more to do with different generations . This board was big when nopi was big and as nopi has went down hill so has this board. If something doesnt happen we will be just another era.

EG_Ryder
06-22-2011, 11:10 PM

It's Obama's fault.

That's got to be it

Echonova
06-22-2011, 11:32 PM
It's science... Smart guys in lab coats with pocket protectors did math and found out it was true.

I'm just reporting the facts.

AnthonyF
06-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Captain obvious is actually right. The new generation isnt really doing anything. Really just trying to copy Fads that are popular in Japan.

I've been trying to get back on, but most the people I use to hang with and chat with don't come on here anymore. Also, Johnny law is much worse than it was years ago so it's no fun going out to a meet or hang out just to get runned off.

-Ant.

Btw- wassup Josh?!?!

Tech5
07-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Captain obvious is actually right. The new generation isnt really doing anything. Really just trying to copy Fads that are popular in Japan.

I've been trying to get back on, but most the people I use to hang with and chat with don't come on here anymore. Also, Johnny law is much worse than it was years ago so it's no fun going out to a meet or hang out just to get runned off.

-Ant.

Btw- wassup Josh?!?!

What's up ANT!!!

I have a few guys on the southside that is trying to bring it back , like old times !!!

NOT this wanna be thug life hang out spots.