PDA

View Full Version : Tree VLSD transaction

Nex
06-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Purchased this VLSD for my 240sx from him sounds like everything is all good until i went to get it installed. Went to mahdavi Wednesday to get it installed and they tested out the VLSD to make sure it was good. The technician says this thing is broken. There is a piece of washer in there that is loose and should not be in there. Anyhow i contacted Tree many times and still no reply. It doesnt make sense cause Tree seems to be good on IA.....

Tech5
06-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Honestly I don't know why this is as he has been up scale kinda guy in a certain way.

Nex
06-17-2011, 10:28 PM
maybe hes out of town... but i also texted him.

Tech5
06-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Well I went on vacation for 2 weeks and I didn't answer my phone ,texts,emails, til I was done . Vacation to me is completely away from the normal life .

Tree
06-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey sorry I have been out of town.

Tree
06-18-2011, 02:47 PM
when i pulled the diff out of the car it was working just fine.

Tech5
06-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Question is what will it take to make this right on both parties?

Tree
06-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Question is what will it take to make this right on both parties?

No, I lost my phone and I just got home, this is all news to me

Tech5
06-20-2011, 12:08 AM
So!!!

What happen????>

is it fixed ??

everyone happy!!!

Nex
06-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Not fixed.. still waiting or my refund.

Tech5
06-29-2011, 04:44 PM
details??

Nex
06-29-2011, 10:49 PM
He replied when he got back and told me that were gonna get this solved. So I'm like ok that's cool. But now its been weeks and no reply of this situation. My moderator told me I should file a dispute with PayPal. So ill give home a few a few more days until we get it solved if not. Its gonna look really bad on him. Cmon its been a few weeks tree.

Tech5
06-30-2011, 12:51 AM
WOW!!!!

I think it's going to be a nasty turn out for tree on here !!!

Maybe the mods on here needs to jump in on this !!

Tech5
06-30-2011, 12:52 AM
Not to mention he gets on here all the time and KNOWS about this thread and still nothing !!!!

THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!

Nex
06-30-2011, 09:02 AM
Not really sure if I wanna do business on here again....

Tech5
06-30-2011, 12:03 PM
For the amount of time it's been and he already acknowledge this thread and still has not done anything about it . MODS should just ban him!!!!!

Tree
06-30-2011, 02:39 PM
yep, real nasty. sorry i have been out of the country without a phone.

Tech5
06-30-2011, 02:43 PM
yep, real nasty. sorry i have been out of the country without a phone.

But you're still avoiding the issue , you can post on here but you can't explain your side of the story or if you're going to do the honest thing or let it be and NOW no one will do business with you !!

It's very simple post your side and a detail story and explain !!!

NOT having a phone but your able to get online HUMMMMM..... SEND HIM A PM OR POST IN HERE TO FIX THE ISSUE!!!

Tree
06-30-2011, 02:55 PM
not really, i would fix this if i was here. i told him so many times i pulled the vlsd out of my car and it was working. idk what happened between you having it and today. the fact that you said they tested it, so that means they broke and i didnt sell it to you broken. you can call me and i will be more then happy to talk about this.

Tree
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
But you're still avoiding the issue , you can post on here but you can't explain your side of the story or if you're going to do the honest thing or let it be and NOW no one will do business with you !!

It's very simple post your side and a detail story and explain !!!

NOT having a phone but your able to get online HUMMMMM..... SEND HIM A PM OR POST IN HERE TO FIX THE ISSUE!!!
what the fuck are you stocking me or something, you know i have people at my house and that use my laptop and importatlanta and the forums page is my homepage.

Tree
06-30-2011, 03:00 PM
btw. please tell me how dose a car with a " broken " vlsdcan drive from shavana to McDonough doing 80 mph?

Echonova
06-30-2011, 03:06 PM
LOL @ Tech5 trying to stir the pot.

tdurr
06-30-2011, 03:25 PM

this.

and as far as tree being a bad seller, hes a good guy he wouldnt try and rip u off. btw how did they test the vsld? if tree said it works then it works lol. dont ask questions...

Tree
06-30-2011, 03:29 PM
this.

and as far as tree being a bad seller, hes a good guy he wouldnt try and rip u off. btw how did they test the vsld? if tree said it works then it works lol. dont ask questions...
i'm going to say they A: drove it and B: abused it.... when that shit was in my car it didnt make any sounds and didnt skip.

whatever210
06-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Tree once sold me a bad turbo. Sexually hit on my finacee and had sex with my mom. Will never do business again!

But for real that LSD was locking when he had it. It didn't spin both tires while drifting for no reason. Must have been locking

Tree
06-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Tree once sold me a bad turbo. Sexually hit on my finacee and had sex with my mom. Will never do business again!

But for real that LSD was locking when he had it. It didn't spin both tires while drifting for no reason. Must have been locking

lol wtf j, you said you wouldn't tell anyone that.

punkr6
06-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Hang that bastard with a new rope..

Tree
06-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Hang that bastard with a new rope..

who me?

Tree
06-30-2011, 05:58 PM
hey mex.. call me tonight and we WILL talk

punkr6
06-30-2011, 06:31 PM
who me?

Yes you, you commie bastard...

Tech5
06-30-2011, 06:53 PM

when was the last time IA was exciting lolololol.....

I personally KNOW TREE!!!! AND MOST THAT POSTED IN HERE !!!

And I never had a issue with him and I never heard of anyone having one until now .... I don't know what happen to it I am just along for the ride on the greatest Forum ever !!! IMPORTATLANTA!!!

motormike40
06-30-2011, 10:25 PM
when was the last time IA was exciting lolololol.....

I personally KNOW TREE!!!! AND MOST THAT POSTED IN HERE !!!

And I never had a issue with him and I never heard of anyone having one until now .... I don't know what happen to it I am just along for the ride on the greatest Forum ever !!! IMPORTATLANTA!!!
:lmfao:

Tech5
07-01-2011, 12:05 AM
:lmfao:

Gotta love it !!

Nex
07-01-2011, 05:30 PM
If your available sat morning could we meet at shop....the technicians know more about this stuff than I do....

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Maybe the mods on here needs to jump in on this !!

Not much we can do. All we can do is decide for ourselves from what we're reading how to proceed.

MODS should just ban him!!!!!

I don't think we'll ban him. Just give him some time off from the FS section seeing as how this is the first "offense." If we go in favor of the buyer.

if tree said it works then it works lol. dont ask questions...

No. Completely disagree. Doesn't matter if he is 100% perfect in selling for 10 years. Still dealing with a stranger and used parts. ALWAYS ask questions and NEVER assume that it is what the seller says it is. Later, QD.

CB7tuner
07-01-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm sure the diff was working to... Personally I think the "technicians" are full of shit... And I would never buy a used part that I dont feel confident in inspecting myself to see if its in good working order

Tech5
07-01-2011, 07:27 PM
And I would never buy a used part that I dont feel confident in inspecting myself to see if its in good working order

this.....

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm sure the diff was working to... Personally I think the "technicians" are full of shit... And I would never buy a used part that I dont feel confident in inspecting myself to see if its in good working order

All the people in the world being sure something works won't make it so. I'm not siding with the buyer, but I am also not understanding why everyone chimes in with this angle.

But I do agree with the second part of your post. But can you honestly know whether one of these items is working without installing right there? Some parts, you just have to take the seller's word for. Later, QD.

Tech5
07-01-2011, 08:17 PM
All the people in the world being sure something works won't make it so. I'm not siding with the buyer, but I am also not understanding why everyone chimes in with this angle.

But I do agree with the second part of your post. But can you honestly know whether one of these items is working without installing right there? Some parts, you just have to take the seller's word for. Later, QD.

Most that has posted in here knows TREE so that is why they are coming off in that angle . I know him and never heard of one bad deal until now , and I understand about sometimes you have to install them to see if the part is good. BUT a crappy install can damage parts also .It's really hard to tell what happen but for a business deal it's either you going to be honest and do the right thing . OR be shady and Not care.

Nex
07-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Look guys fyi i just need him to fix this by speaking with the shop about it. Mahdavi knows alot about nissans/s13s so i wouldnt say there full of shit. Anyhow i called Tree and he said he was busy so hes gonna call me back. The tech had about 4 S13's with all types of swap of VLSDs im pretty sure he knew that it wasnt a good part. Trust me im looking forward to LSD in my 240sx.

CB7tuner
07-01-2011, 09:07 PM
The fact is I saw this diff working and can confirm it was working before it was pulled. LSD's don't just randomly break/ stop working for no reason, wrong oil can be put in them to cause them to slip even though it hasnt been installed yet but it just doesn't make sense that's it's suddenly "bad". It literally takes 30 minutes to drop a s13 diff and replace it.I would test it for yourself I have seen mechanics lie about parts before just to get out of doing the work or sell a part, or they could be wrong themselves. Tons of possibilities

CB7tuner
07-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Or here's a solution: you arrange a day for me and tree to put your vlsd in for you and if it doesn't work then you get refund and install your stock diff back in for free, but if it does work then you pay us what you were going to pay mahdavi to put it in.

Scotsman
07-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Or here's a solution: you arrange a day for me and tree to put your vlsd in for you and if it doesn't work then you get refund and install your stock diff back in for free, but if it does work then you pay us what you were going to pay mahdavi to put it in.we need more of this on the site

Tech5
07-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Or here's a solution: you arrange a day for me and tree to put your vlsd in for you and if it doesn't work then you get refund and install your stock diff back in for free, but if it does work then you pay us what you were going to pay mahdavi to put it in.

!!!!!! THIS !!!!!!!

WOW NEX if you pass this up then I would think you're trying to scam TREE!!!

I would take this offer NOW!!!

Nex
07-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Well finally! Asap really. Mahdavi charge 145 and i already have fluids. Im available tommorrow morning. Pm me the address to the shop.

Scotsman
07-01-2011, 10:10 PM
if this does not get resolved , please pm me NEX and i will unlock this

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Most that has posted in here knows TREE so that is why they are coming off in that angle . I know him and never heard of one bad deal until now , and I understand about sometimes you have to install them to see if the part is good. BUT a crappy install can damage parts also .It's really hard to tell what happen but for a business deal it's either you going to be honest and do the right thing . OR be shady and Not care.

Well let's let the two involved hash this out without all the added "bonus" vouches. Vouching isn't going to solve this. Later, QD.

Nex
07-07-2011, 02:00 PM
I would definitely like to set something up but it has to be at a shop.

Echonova
07-14-2011, 04:13 PM
So it's been a week... Any updates?

Scotsman
07-14-2011, 07:38 PM
well no one can post in here but us , so hopefully he will read this and pm one of us