PDA

View Full Version : My ghetto ass neighborhood

gtikid
11-22-2005, 10:00 PM
A couple of weeks ago i made a post about a bunch of cops right outside my neighborhood arresting like 5498470849510 Mexicans and stuff.

Well right now, theres even more cops outside!!! In my neighborhood!! I shit you guys not, about 20-30 cops in my neighborhood. Theres like 2 posted up at every intersection in my neighborhood with their lights on and every now and then they drive around with their search lights on. K9 teams are out walking with their dogs outside. There's also about 3 helicopters outside with search lights also. WTF IS GOING ON?!!! GHETTO ASS NEIGHBORHOOD

imbosile
11-22-2005, 10:01 PM
lol, i wonder whats happening.....

Halfwit
11-22-2005, 10:03 PM
where do u live? (county)

Jon00
11-22-2005, 10:04 PM
damn that sucks

Negrodamus
11-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Ahahahaha thats Norcross for that ass. LA's got south central, NY has harlem and Gwinnett's got Norcross, Home for illegals and fake ass thugs.

gtikid
11-22-2005, 10:17 PM
Hahahaha dude it's Lilburn!! The cops just left. The choppers went down south. It was worth it though b/c we almost saw a cop car run into another one lol. Me and my bro were standing outside and a Jimmy flew up my street and stop at the stop signed. An impala came speeding up behind it, and i assume he was looking at us b/c he kept the same speed and slammed his brakes at the very end and almost rear-ended the jimmy lol. Me and my brother were like "O shit!!" But nope :( Our entertainment was cut short :(:lmfao:

thinkfast®
11-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Our entertainment was cut short :(:lmfao:

thats what me and your mom said when your dad walked in last night julian :(

shit really messed my night up, I was beatin it up somethin awful too. nigga was mashin it out..

gtikid
11-22-2005, 10:22 PM
So he messed up your night with Arianne? :lmfao:

The Golden Child
11-22-2005, 10:45 PM
well i live in a pretty ghetto hood ..
my apt looks like cheap motels being rented out ..
cops i see them every night because theres a naked guy running around ..
crack head or a prostitue walking around ..
peoples house being robbed or cars being broken into ..
and mind u this happens at night so i have a bat next 2 my bed just incase ..
but whats a bat gunna do when a chrome is in ur face saying give me your stuff ..

The Golden Child
11-22-2005, 10:47 PM
now its quite though cause my complex got sold and everyone is forced to move out ..
cause its being demolished and town houses are being built in here ..

thinkfast®
11-22-2005, 11:18 PM
oh shit, you stay over in roswell? I heard about those apts... lotta latino folks stay over there!

hey you got any scorpions lol

NzProjeKt
11-22-2005, 11:27 PM
You had some 30-40 odd cops outside your house.. And you were just standing around laughing ??????
Shitt you should have grabbed a camera or camcorder... or atleast a fuckin camera phone.. So you have no footage ??? :(

The sad thing is, this thread actually had potential to be on its way to being a 5 star thread...

The Golden Child
11-23-2005, 12:09 AM
oh shit, you stay over in roswell? I heard about those apts... lotta latino folks stay over there!

hey you got any scorpions lol

u know about where i live ??
whats up with the scopions ??
cause i did have like 10 scorpions ..

gtikid
11-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Omg, wtf? Scorpions? In the whole neighborhood? Lol and the whole world knows about them? Hahahaha. And you had about 10 of them?! :screwy::wtf:

gtikid
11-23-2005, 12:13 AM
You had some 30-40 odd cops outside your house.. And you were just standing around laughing ??????
Shitt you should have grabbed a camera or camcorder... or atleast a fuckin camera phone.. So you have no footage ??? :(

The sad thing is, this thread actually had potential to be on its way to being a 5 star thread...

LOL exactly man. I'm not tryin to film an episode of COPS!! Think about it...30-40 cops and about 3 choppers. OBVIOUSLY, the mother fucker must be crazy!! And done something real bad like murder or something. And you think i'm a be outside in fuckin 30-40 degree weather? With a fuckin camera? Filmin the cops lookin for some crazy ass dude? :lmfao: Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll NO!

The Golden Child
11-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Omg, wtf? Scorpions? In the whole neighborhood? Lol and the whole world knows about them? Hahahaha. And you had about 10 of them?! :screwy::wtf:

i really dont know what the scorpion thing is but yea i did have 10 of them ..
never got stung ..
and i gave it to my friend who moved back to new york cause he liked it so much ..

gtikid
11-23-2005, 12:47 AM
OMG, where would you find them? Scorpions in Georgia? Wtf?

The Golden Child
11-23-2005, 09:09 AM
OMG, where would you find them? Scorpions in Georgia? Wtf?

i bought them at the pet shop .. lol

thinkfast®
11-23-2005, 09:17 AM
u know about where i live ??
whats up with the scopions ??
cause i did have like 10 scorpions ..

I heard about it man, like people renewing their leases or just moving into an apartment in October, now they have eviction notices this month.. crazy shit. The leasing office was telling residents that asked about the place getting torn down that "it was just a rumor"... I have a friend that works with the Mexican Consulate here in GA. She represented me in my discrimination case against Berkmar High School ;)

PhAtBoYMr2
11-23-2005, 10:11 AM
most likely a drugs bust of some sort or they were looking for someone or a group of people...

there was a big drug bust here in alpharetta last month...about a millon dollars cash stashed up in the house......100 or something kilos of cocaine....and they found a meth lab in the basement.......

Funny thing is They owner of the house was in the west indies.....heard about the bust and is staying his ass down there

The Golden Child
11-23-2005, 12:08 PM
I heard about it man, like people renewing their leases or just moving into an apartment in October, now they have eviction notices this month.. crazy shit. The leasing office was telling residents that asked about the place getting torn down that "it was just a rumor"... I have a friend that works with the Mexican Consulate here in GA. She represented me in my discrimination case against Berkmar High School ;)

i just think its fucked up that they were lieing about this for like 6 months ..
and then i come home one day and boom theres a notice saying i have to moved out ..
walked in the lease office in the morning and caused a big ass fucking scene ..

thinkfast®
11-23-2005, 12:11 PM
were you at the resident meeting they had over at the middle school in the area? people weer PISSED. The front office is talking about no refunds for deposits people have JUST PAID in October, and basically they will be putting people out in the street. A whole lot of hispanics were affected, basically the residents had the efeling that because they wer hispanic, the leasing office knew they wouldn't do anything.

There are a lot of people pissed at the situation. The good thing is they can actually do something about it.

The Golden Child
11-23-2005, 12:38 PM
well im getting my deposit back from them when i hand my key to them ..