PDA

View Full Version : Italian Police Seek Huge Breasted Woman

atlvi3tb0i
11-22-2005, 07:05 PM
The 46-year-old woman, who has been identified only by her initials AM, slipped out of her hospital bed following the surgery and disappeared.

Doctors at the clinic in Rome say that apart from the unpaid bill they are also concerned for her health as she requires close monitoring following the surgery.

Dr Jamal Salhi said: "She told me that she needed the surgery because she worked in a hostess bar and that clients preferred big chested women.

"She went from a size four to a size eight which is the largest you can get in Italy. When she came to my surgery she said: "I want the biggest chest possible."

"'It has since emerged that she gave false information when she arrived at the clinic and apart from running off without paying, as with any surgery she needs to be monitored afterwards."

Dr Salhi then revealed it was not the first time he had been the victim of a fraudster. He said: "This has happened to me several times before, the most recent was last December.

"A man had a penis enlargement and disappeared without paying. We still have to be paid for that operation."

Police spokesman Adriano Lauro said: "We have issued a warrant for the woman's arrest and also one for her husband following the complaint from the clinic."

Spyder
11-22-2005, 07:43 PM
lol.

The Golden Child
11-25-2005, 04:38 PM
lol