PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my Teg

Bishop
11-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Some pics of the new ITR hatch and Wing (which is for sale now). Also got pics of the gutted interior thats primed black.

blacknightteg
11-22-2005, 05:43 PM
look at that peice of shit

Bishop
11-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Bitch i'll fucking slit your fucking throat you piece of shit!! lol

blacknightteg
11-22-2005, 05:53 PM
mother fucker you couldnt reach my throat stupid little cunt now this is a teg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAxOTU1MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAxOTU0MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

dont ya just hate me !

Bishop
11-22-2005, 06:14 PM
LMAO, thats teg? haha couldnt tell. That rear wiper and 3rd brake light is UGLY HAHAHAHA

blacknightteg
11-22-2005, 06:19 PM
bitch STFU i own you

Bishop
11-22-2005, 06:23 PM
LOL sounds like i just PWN3D you bitch!!

blacknightteg
11-22-2005, 06:25 PM
we'll see we'll see, you just wate, i will OWN YOU

Bishop
11-22-2005, 06:26 PM
lol

BufordŽ
11-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Ricer.

Just kidding. Looks pretty good.

YokotaS13
11-22-2005, 07:23 PM
LMAO, thats teg? haha couldnt tell. That rear wiper and 3rd brake light is UGLY HAHAHAHA
i agree

EJ25RUN
11-22-2005, 08:03 PM
not to jion the arguement or whatever but i think the red third brakelight

looks the best, just gives the car a cleaner look, the wiper blade isn't bad

either. just my :2cents:

EJ25RUN
11-22-2005, 08:04 PM
oh yeah tegs with no spoiler look the best

TheFireMan
11-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Nice Teg Man!
To Bad its So Sll0w!

J/K

Bishop
11-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Nice Teg Man!
To Bad its So Sll0w!

J/K
LOL, yes it is. It should get alittle power once i get the catback and header. Im planning on getting a roll cage in it sometime next year.

Bishop
11-22-2005, 08:37 PM
oh yeah tegs with no spoiler look the best
They sure do. I only got that wing cause i got a good trade. So that wings up for sale now.

Bishop
11-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Ricer.

Just kidding. Looks pretty good.
LOL thanks. Still cant decide on what paint though. I have really been thinking about the '06 eclipse orange, redish color. Its the sunset pearlescent.

BufordŽ
11-23-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL thanks. Still cant decide on what paint though. I have really been thinking about the '06 eclipse orange, redish color. Its the sunset pearlescent.

Anthricite Metallic, from the '03 3.2CL's.
That's the world's sexiest colour, just to let you know.

B16a2 Civic
11-23-2005, 12:54 PM
hah, look at these tegs argue, never See the Civic Si family do that

Bishop
11-23-2005, 01:43 PM
hah, look at these tegs argue, never See the Civic Si family do that
lol, we're just fucking around. But he knows my teg > his teg, so its all good.

B16a2 Civic
11-23-2005, 01:48 PM
lol, we're just fucking around. But he knows my teg > his teg, so its all good.

this is a true statement.

Bishop
11-23-2005, 02:12 PM
LOL

Chuckster
11-24-2005, 01:09 AM
IMO teggies look hot w/ no spoiler at all or the factory if u have to go with one
but thats just me....damn i miss my gsr all these teg pics, shit damn fuck

blacknightteg
11-24-2005, 01:25 AM
fuck you BDP P N B your all fuckin queer! BURN BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKER

Jon00
11-24-2005, 08:43 AM
car looks great man keep it up

ECE3040
11-24-2005, 11:49 PM
PM'ed u about the spoiler. :)

USMC_is300
11-30-2005, 03:33 AM
damn i havent seen a 4 wheel drive tegg in a long time lower that red thing lol

Bishop
11-30-2005, 08:16 AM
damn i havent seen a 4 wheel drive tegg in a long time lower that red thing lol
:confused: lower that red thing? Im confused....

Bishop
11-30-2005, 08:17 AM
another one...

Jon00
11-30-2005, 10:56 AM
get a real cat back and it would look hot and also a front lip

Jon00
11-30-2005, 10:56 AM
:confused: lower that red thing? Im confused....

hes talking about davison car

Bishop
11-30-2005, 11:33 AM
get a real cat back and it would look hot and also a front lip
I have been thinking about A 98+ Front end and get a lip for that. And yes....im getting a real catback, lol.

Bishop
11-30-2005, 11:34 AM
hes talking about davison car
ah ok, lol.

Jon00
11-30-2005, 12:00 PM
and get some better looking rims :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D

Bishop
11-30-2005, 12:28 PM
and get some better looking rims :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D
Well no shit. My car's not done yet dumb fuck!

13Bracer
09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
likin the teg man im gunna have to check it out someday!

Evil Goat
09-24-2006, 08:03 PM
i still cant figure out people stripping the back of their cars.....i mean you saved what? 10lbs...if that? which would save you what .001 or .010 seconds in the quarter? put your interior back together, and get us some decent shots of the car

Bishop
09-24-2006, 08:23 PM
i still cant figure out people stripping the back of their cars.....i mean you saved what? 10lbs...if that? which would save you what .001 or .010 seconds in the quarter? put your interior back together, and get us some decent shots of the car
then i will explain....

1. Dont have to drive people (saves gas)
2. I can carry alot more shit (my only car)
3. I plan on putting a roll bar in
4. I don't care about how my interior looks
5. I don't take my car to the strip (its a mountain car)

Can you understand that? Not everyone is in to the same "style" you are.

Bishop
09-24-2006, 08:27 PM
likin the teg man im gunna have to check it out someday!
oh and here's what my teg looks like now after i painted it.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52482&stc=1

Bishop
09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
"anti-show car"? lol why are you commenting on my interior then fuckin ricer lolol

Evil Goat
09-24-2006, 09:26 PM
then i will explain....

1. Dont have to drive people (saves gas)
2. I can carry alot more shit (my only car)
3. I plan on putting a roll bar in
4. I don't care about how my interior looks
5. I don't take my car to the strip (its a mountain car)

Can you understand that? Not everyone is in to the same "style" you are.

oh noes, here we go w/ the negative reps.....i didnt mean for you to get all butt hurt, i was just stating i dont understand why people bother

but to answer your reasoning...
1.grow some balls, tell them mooching bitches no
2.how often do you carry a rear seat/trunk full of shit in an integra? if its more than once in a blue moon you need to buy yourself a truck....besides that lets take the pass seat out, then you can really carry some shit instead of your moochin ass buddies
3.ive seen a cage or two w/ full interior....have you? looks much cleaner imo, personally i would wait to remove stuff when i start to install such a thing, b/c if you didnt your car begins to look like a peanutty dog terd, like yours
4.thats obvious from the pictures, which suck btw...still would like to see the rest of the car
5.a mountain car, lol, im sure youre doing it dori dori style you terd wrangler

i dont have a certain style i like to stick too, i just like clean cars....as for the show car comment, i dont give two shits about gullwing doors, stickers, huge useless rims, shit that doesnt belong (like itr wings on ls tegs), etc

-S Double C-
09-24-2006, 11:02 PM
LOL at blacknightteg's wheels

Hulud
09-24-2006, 11:46 PM
oh noes, here we go w/ the negative reps.....i didnt mean for you to get all butt hurt, i was just stating i dont understand why people bother
you seem to care, since you check it so often :lmfao:

2.how often do you carry a rear seat/trunk full of shit in an integra? if its more than once in a blue moon you need to buy yourself a truck....besides that lets take the pass seat out, then you can really carry some shit instead of your moochin ass buddies
well have you heard of insurance? or do your parents pay for that too?

3.ive seen a cage or two w/ full interior....have you? looks much cleaner imo, personally i would wait to remove stuff when i start to install such a thing, b/c if you didnt your car begins to look like a peanutty dog terd, like yours
opinions are like assholes...... (do i need to finish?)

4.thats obvious from the pictures, which suck btw...still would like to see the rest of the car
since it was a photo shoot and all :lmfao:

what do you drive? post some pics so others can chime in their :2cents: on your car

i dont have a certain style i like to stick too, i just like clean cars....as for the show car comment, i dont give two shits about gullwing doors, stickers, huge useless rims, shit that doesnt belong (like itr wings on ls tegs), etc
did you see how it was forsale? :doh:

Evil Goat
09-24-2006, 11:53 PM
well have you heard of insurance? or do your parents pay for that too?

yes, my parents pay for everything, from my mortgage, to my two cars, to the hospital bill when my son was born, and my insurance

if you must know, and it seems as if ive said this atleast 3 times tonight in different threads, i must be in an asshole mood or something, but i basically opted for a trailblazer b/c my 3 yr old son refused to ride in my cobra b/c it was "too loud"

ta-dah.......deciding to give up on sports cars for now is a bitch, but ill live, still thinking of selling it in favor of an s2k or something similar since my son really doesnt ride with me anywhere anyway and when he does most of the time my wifes not with us.....only problem is i kinda like this big ass thing when we take trips, dvd unit i put in keeps him nice and quiet and its a decent ride vs a cobra w/ a stiff suspension and dumps
http://www.maconracers.org/images/whitey/trailblazer.JPG

Hulud
09-24-2006, 11:56 PM
yes, my parents pay for everything, from my mortgage, to my two cars, to the hospital bill when my son was born, and my insurance
lucky bastard lol

if you must know, and it seems as if ive said this atleast 3 times tonight in different threads,
sorry that you have to repeat it, but to make you feel better im not e-stalking you

i must be in an asshole mood or something, but i basically opted for a trailblazer b/c my 3 yr old son refused to ride in my cobra b/c it was "too loud"
wow what an asshole jk

ta-dah.......deciding to give up on sports cars for now is a bitch, but ill live, still thinking of selling it in favor of an s2k or something similar

i understand why you got what you have, but what you have to understand is not everyone can afford 2 cars (like bishop, who is in school) so they get what they want and make due with it

Evil Goat
09-25-2006, 12:00 AM
i know all about it, i was in highschool once too, drove a 89 mazda 323 w. 200k miles, busted motor mounts, and no a/c (sold it and bought a 88 ranger motor blew 3 times) and drove a 90 accord my Sr. year through my first year of college

im not hating on the car, like i said id like to see the rest of it, even though i think some of the stuff on the car is useless that doesnt mean its not a clean car

Hulud
09-25-2006, 12:01 AM
i know all about it, i was in highschool once too, drove a 89 mazda 323 w. 200k miles, busted motor mounts, and no a/c (sold it and bought a 88 ranger motor blew 3 times) and drove a 90 accord my Sr. year through my first year of college

im not hating on the car, like i said id like to see the rest of it, even though i think some of the stuff on the car is useless that doesnt mean its not a clean car
its all good, hes in college though

but yea as soon as he paints his front bumper im gonna do a photoshoot with him, with both our cars

Evil Goat
09-25-2006, 12:04 AM
i hera ya, ill keep a lookout...arent many clean cars, that i like anyway, on IA

Hulud
09-25-2006, 12:05 AM
hahaha true

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 12:08 AM
lol

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 12:10 AM
:???:

Evil Goat
09-25-2006, 12:15 AM
you again? what now? you gonna try to pick another fight only to back down again?

5thgcelica
09-25-2006, 06:31 AM
actualy its a good thing he's gutted the back out..
cause there has been numorus times where we'ved filled the back of that car with a bunch of shit..

namely my interior stuff. hahahahahahah

Hulud
09-25-2006, 08:23 AM
actualy its a good thing he's gutted the back out..
cause there has been numorus times where we'ved filled the back of that car with a bunch of shit..

namely my interior stuff. hahahahahahah
hahaha tis true tis true

8bangin302
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
nice..

Bishop
09-26-2006, 06:03 AM

1. um...not going to bother
2. I carry shit all the time. Last weekend i had 2 civic bumpers in the back, a shit load of paint, about 8 pieces of devins interior....i;m a body man, so i'm always carrying shit.
3. yes i have....and if i dicide to put the seats back in, i will because they are in my parents basement.
4. l o fucking l.....when did i say im a professional camera man? haha i dont even have a digital camera, that was my brothers old one.
5. um yeah, grow up lol

and about the wing comment...lol hmm thats a stock wing....anyways its not on anymore

N/A EK
09-26-2006, 06:06 AM
You got some pic's of the whole car?

Hulud
09-26-2006, 08:42 AM
You got some pic's of the whole car?
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=51433&page=1&pp=20

they are there

Bishop
09-26-2006, 03:42 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=51433&page=1&pp=20

they are there
yup and pics of the finished product are on page 9 and 10. I have a Cf hood on now though. Front bumper is still white cause im waiting on a 98+ front bumper

3kgtdrvr
09-26-2006, 04:27 PM
...and he picked up a hood from me he stuffed back there lol

Bishop
09-26-2006, 04:42 PM
...and he picked up a hood from me he stuffed back there lol
lol werd...forgot about that.....and i put my CF hood back there when i got it a few weeks ago.

93sihatch
10-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Clean teg nice