PDA

View Full Version : Super Clean Stage 2+ 04 STi (low mileage)

osnap
06-01-2011, 08:14 AM
SOLD ;)

osnap
06-08-2011, 11:24 PM
bump for the thread coming back from wrongful/accidental deletion :goodjob:

osnap
06-14-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm getting several bites! It's only a matter of time...

osnap
06-23-2011, 05:40 AM
In light of recent events, let me be clear:

Please do not lowball me. I was cordial to the first person to offer me $15k, but the next person is getting laughed at. THE PRICE IS FIRM, and quite fair. I will not take $20 under my asking price. Please don't waste either of our time or gas if you think you're going to haggle with me.

Also, The car is 8 years old. It does not come with a warranty. I don't know why that isn't blatantly obvious, but I guess I need to specify. Also, on the "8-year old car" note, there are a few *extremely* small dings and scratches and whatnot. The car is daily driven, and it's an 04. It's not gonna look like it just left the paint booth at Subaru HQ, but its in phenomenal shape for its age.

No, I will not meet you 100 miles from my house. If you want to see the car, come to my neck of the woods. I'll drive within a small radius, no problem, but I'm not driving to your doorstep.

This is a fast car. I reserve the right to give you a test RIDE rather than a test DRIVE at my discretion. This is not a joyride opportunity. If you're 16 and just got your license, sorry, but you're not test driving the car until you're ready to hand me a check.

Finally, please be aware that this is my ONLY vehicle, and before I hand you the keys I need to find a replacement and negotiate a deal. That process could take a few days. Patience is a virtue.

Any questions? :crazy:

patrick4588
06-23-2011, 09:09 PM
gorgeous. glws!

sklfrmga
06-23-2011, 09:39 PM
clean...I like that lip

b16EG-HaTcH
06-23-2011, 09:54 PM
nice sti and that is an awesome price for all the goodies that come w/ it GLWS.....and if u feel like selling anything off of it lmk i got stock parts to give you lol

osnap
06-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks fellas. Serious sale pending, I should have a check in my hand tomorrow morning :)

b16EG-HaTcH, I have an Omori 45mm amber boost gauge that I'll sell cheap if you want it. It fits in the OEM steering column boost gauge housing and reads in psi (not that MPa crap lol). Matches the gauge cluster too!

JEY$JDM
06-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Low miles w lots a gooooodies!!! $17,500.oo FIRM is a GREAT price!!! GLWS