PDA

View Full Version : OK GUYS LISTEN UP

stretch
05-31-2011, 04:41 PM
i spoke to the admin and super mods and all differences are worked out... no more ridiculous banning will take place in KF, nemo is our mod for that forum and he got this.... all differences are worked out so lets all just let it go and move on..... no more mod bashing about last weeks incident with me and gregg... thanx to everyone who stood up for me and spoke their piece, i really appreciate it. but now lets get back to business..... we are here to have car fun and race, so lets do just that

1.H22 jones u got 2 and the break from a dig....lol
2.1 civic we run head up ...... lololololol
3.gregg...well u need bearings so ill skip u:thinking:
4.emmino... bring that accord and lets exercise the legs buddy....lol.......:goodjob:
5.moseley..... i wanna race u for real for real... come out the bushes...:yes: lol
6. 05dc5..... bring that high dollar machine, u can get it too..:yes:

thats the all motor line up

as far as the boost goes, it is wat it is.... WE JUST WANNA RACE...LMAOOOOOOOOOO

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

05dc5s
05-31-2011, 04:50 PM
i spoke to the admin and super mods and all differences are worked out... no more ridiculous banning will take place in KF, nemo is our mod for that forum and he got this.... all differences are worked out so lets all just let it go and move on..... no more mod bashing about last weeks incident with me and gregg... thanx to everyone who stood up for me and spoke their piece, i really appreciate it. but now lets get back to business..... we are here to have car fun and race, so lets do just that

4.emmino... bring that accord and lets exercise the legs buddy....lol.......:goodjob:
5.moseley..... i wanna race u for real for real... come out the bushes...:yes: lol

as far as the boost goes, it is wat it is.... WE JUST WANNA RACE...LMAOOOOOOOOOO

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

High dollar machine? :thinking: You want to race my Bimmer against your light weight monster? How is that fair? :thinking:

DarKStaR
05-31-2011, 05:15 PM
I will be ready soon enough, just got to get some of my parts sold. If yall know anyone needing some b series stuff tell them to check my thread. The faster it sells the faster i can come bust some ass! lol

As for the mod thing, whatever nemo cant handle, I can so let the fun begin!

silversol
05-31-2011, 05:34 PM
Sounds good I hope to have a domestic ready to run in the next few months if your ready for domestics.

1civic
05-31-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm game.. Red Bubble you will soon see, she grew up a little so beware!!

:taun:

Echonova
05-31-2011, 05:52 PM
So I just watched the HBO special "To Big To Fail" and it was awesome. Not sure how that's relevant in the KF. But I thought you guys should know.

stretch
05-31-2011, 05:56 PM
High dollar machine? :thinking: You want to race my Bimmer against your light weight monster? How is that fair? :thinking:

LMAOOOOOOO........... talking bout that bad ass rsx dude

stretch
05-31-2011, 05:58 PM
I will be ready soon enough, just got to get some of my parts sold. If yall know anyone needing some b series stuff tell them to check my thread. The faster it sells the faster i can come bust some ass! lol

As for the mod thing, whatever nemo cant handle, I can so let the fun begin!

no prob ill check it... if u need anything i have ill be happy to assist u sir...... welcome to the fire, lots a fast guys in here, gregg , moseley, bobby an em.... beware

stretch
05-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Sounds good I hope to have a domestic ready to run in the next few months if your ready for domestics.

we are actually pheening to run domestics buddy.... bring it, should be fun, form a dig that is.........lol

stretch
05-31-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm game.. Red Bubble you will soon see, she grew up a little so beware!!

ill only be scared if heather driving, cause u granny shift...lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

stretch
05-31-2011, 06:00 PM
So I just watched the HBO special "To Big To Fail" and it was awesome. Not sure how that's relevant in the KF. But I thought you guys should know.

like..... really dude....lolol

1civic
05-31-2011, 06:33 PM
You better be, she only weighs 88lbs, and the bubble is going on a diet...:bootyshak

thundercatz1
05-31-2011, 06:34 PM
I have a boosted V8 that you can run stretch

boosted347
05-31-2011, 06:36 PM
No "YOU" dont :taun:

stretch
05-31-2011, 06:39 PM
I have a boosted V8 that you can run stretch

we can do that, no prob... pm me the particulars, we can meet up and check each others cars, lock it up, and get it poppin....lemme know

silversol
05-31-2011, 06:50 PM
we are actually pheening to run domestics buddy.... bring it, should be fun, form a dig that is.........lol

Im game But not if it like some of the videos you posted. Im down for a low key race or at the track. Im not down with makeing a show about it. shutting down a major road and doing burn out like a funny car would do wont fly in georgia lol.

EmminoDaGreat
05-31-2011, 06:53 PM
MeeEeee?!!? My car is a turd w/ ac :)

*EFilliated*
05-31-2011, 06:54 PM
:bump:

quickdodgeŽ
05-31-2011, 06:58 PM
i spoke to the admin and super mods and all differences are worked out... no more ridiculous banning will take place in KF, nemo is our mod for that forum and he got this.... all differences are worked out so lets all just let it go and move on..... no more mod bashing about last weeks incident with me and gregg... thanx to everyone who stood up for me and spoke their piece, i really appreciate it. but now lets get back to business..... we are here to have car fun and race, so lets do just that for real...

Thank you for the post, man. It's a big help. And I saw where you gave me props for helping you when I could and I appreciate that. I've talked a big game on you to the big man (he's even bigger than me on this site...only because he owns this shit) about you having a level head in everything. It doesn't go unnoticed, dude. I don't visit the KF for reasons that most everyone knows and that's why I'm not seen in here modding (too much) or whatever, but if you need anything, hit me up and I'll continue to try and work with you, homey. Later, QD.

stretch
05-31-2011, 06:58 PM
MeeEeee?!!? My car is a turd w/ ac :)

this guy... where the hell u been man...lol

stretch
05-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Thank you for the post, man. It's a big help. And I saw where you gave me props for helping you when I could and I appreciate that. I've talked a big game on you to the big man (he's even bigger than me on this site...only because he owns this shit) about you having a level head in everything. It doesn't go unnoticed, dude. I don't visit the KF for reasons that most everyone knows and that's why I'm not seen in here modding (too much) or whatever, but if you need anything, hit me up and I'll continue to try and work with you, homey. Later, QD.

thanx QD... i appreciate u man

stretch
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Im game But not if it like some of the videos you posted. Im down for a low key race or at the track. Im not down with makeing a show about it. shutting down a major road and doing burn out like a funny car would do wont fly in georgia lol.

low key definately ..... wat we did in NY doesnt go un-noticed but we in GA now...... so lets lock it up and get shit poppin bruh bruh...lol

EmminoDaGreat
05-31-2011, 07:01 PM
this guy... where the hell u been man...lol

Man, it was dead w/o all of you guys on here. So I decided to do some work....lol

1civic
05-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Man, it was dead w/o all of you guys on here. So I decided to do some work....lol

You working....lmao!!

p.s

Last time I seen you working you had a shaft in your hand...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

stretch
05-31-2011, 07:39 PM
you and bobby got some shit going on huh....lol......by the way james i heard one of ur cars out terrorizing the streets right now

1civic
05-31-2011, 07:45 PM
you and bobby got some shit going on huh....lol......by the way james i heard one of ur cars out terrorizing the streets right now

Don't you have a dyno to install?? Get to work!! :slap:

h22 jones
05-31-2011, 07:49 PM

Aw thats so sweet of you lol. Im trying to retire the grocery getter its to heavy to hang with the race cars around here . I might be able to get out one night as long as gregg is out and about lol. Ill take three cars and i can get the hit anyway so no need to give it to me lol. Im going to end up blowing up my dads dd before we ever get the new car done messing with you fools lol. I would like to atleast change it to h2b maybe ill look into what i need that i dont have laying around.

1civic
05-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Aw thats so sweet of you lol. Im trying to retire the grocery getter its to heavy to hang with the race cars around here . I might be able to get out one night as long as gregg is out and about lol. Ill take three cars and i can get the hit anyway so no need to give it to me lol. Im going to end up blowing up my dads dd before we ever get the new car done messing with you fools lol. I would like to atleast change it to h2b maybe ill look into what i need that i dont have laying around.

Gregg got lost in the bushes, he's texting james trying to find a way out!!! :chuckles:

h22 jones
05-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Lmao

05-31-2011, 08:40 PM

oh stretch stretch. I see you dont hear very well. LOL! once i get my new brake setup i will be out! Sorry that you think its my bearing. like i said b4, GO TO MAINSTREAM AND TAKE A PIC OF MY BEARING AND SUCH WITH MY NAME ON IT FOR PROOF!..............NO..................YOUR NOT GOING TO DO IT.....................YOU DONT NEED TO BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TOLD YOU..........................WHY ELSE WOULD I "STALL".......................LETS SEE WHAT ELSE........OH YEAH, SOMETHINGS UP BECAUSE GREGG HASNT COME OUT LATELY......................... PLEASE ADD OTHER ASSUMPTIONS AS YOU THINK OF MORE PAST THESE! :lmfao: like i care what someone else "THINK" they know about my car:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You just tell morris to agree to my race and i'll run him from a dig at the track at an event. If not then hey, at least you have moseley and 05dc5s to race. oh oh oh let me say it for you " well at least they arent scared to race us from a dig with full slicks on the street Gregg" At least they arent hiding gregg, i can call/text them right now and they will show up Gregg................ etc etc etc. PLEASE ADD MORE.............................................: lmfao:

1civic
05-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Gregg, it's nice that you come out the bushes, but bring the car out the bushes too!!! DANG!!

:bigok:

05-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Gregg, it's nice that you come out the bushes, but bring the car out the bushes too!!! DANG!!

:bigok:

LOL! i'm just chiling in the shadows for now............... getting a little shade:toilet:

EmminoDaGreat
05-31-2011, 09:05 PM
Not my cars!!! :P

h22 jones
05-31-2011, 09:22 PM
James if i pm you a map can you give it to gregg please to help him find his way :)

Please post pics of mr dyno queens big brake set up also lmao. Is this a weight reduction thing or is he planning on road coursing it? I know from sitting so long his brakes were freezing up while racing there for causing him to lose right ? lol

james you are still keeping our deal about this whole gregg situation arnt you ? I Just wanted to make sure.

h22 jones
05-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Stretch if i get to choose the cars that we judge the length by ill take your bet for what ever amount of money.

05-31-2011, 09:34 PM
James if i pm you a map can you give it to gregg please to help him find his way :)

Please post pics of mr dyno queens big brake set up also lmao. Is this a weight reduction thing or is he planning on road coursing it? I know from sitting so long his brakes were freezing up while racing there for causing him to lose right ? lol

james you are still keeping our deal about this whole gregg situation arnt you ? I Just wanted to make sure.

Shit you should've said something. I was there today just chilling. I would've took pics of my brake setup:yes: All you had to do was ask:goodjob:

05-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Stretch if i get to choose the cars that we judge the length by ill take your bet for what ever amount of money.

LOL! dont happen to know some guys with deuce and a quater do you?.lol! Get 2 car lengths of those!.lol its like 4 civic hatches lengths.

05-31-2011, 09:44 PM

3.emmino... bring that accord and lets exercise the legs buddy....lol.......:goodjob:
4.moseley..... i wanna race u for real for real... come out the bushes...:yes: lol
5. 05dc5..... bring that high dollar machine, u can get it too..:yes:
6. gregg....well i'll talk to morris first to see if i can get him out of his comfort zone

Fixed:D

h22 jones
05-31-2011, 11:58 PM
Shit you should've said something. I was there today just chilling. I would've took pics of my brake setup:yes: All you had to do was ask:goodjob:

Are they installed yet ? i was being a smart ass but send me a pic anyway lol.

Moseley
06-01-2011, 12:59 AM

lol I hope you are being silly... try to look up disco monkey, he's the one to beat around here. All I see is 4 daily drivable cars, a broken car, and a B series in that list. Call out a race car like the one you are trying to bring out!

h22 jones
06-01-2011, 01:25 AM
lol I hope you are being silly... try to look up disco monkey, he's the one to beat around here. All I see is 4 daily drivable cars, a broken car, and a B series in that list. Call out a race car like the one you are trying to bring out!

While your not busy please tell gregg you just agreed with him because your such a nice guy and couldnt handle seeing him so sad from getting beat so bad lmao.

stretch
06-01-2011, 06:13 AM

the reason why i dont call disco monkey out is because i dont know him like that to be calling up his name in a forum, and as far as i know he doesnt bring it to the street, but he is usually at the track so thats a no brainer....lmaooooo
but our car is by no means a race car, i drove that shit to work saturday young lad...... unlike u i dont dont need a nipple bottle :nx: to make my shit boogi, all japaneze muscle...lmaoooooo

06-01-2011, 06:44 AM
but our car is by no means a race car, i drove that shit to work saturday young lad...... unlike u i dont dont need a nipple bottle :nx: to make my shit boogi, all japaneze muscle...lmaoooooo

Thats b/c you have a motherfucker under the hood and try to down play it like its a 250whp motor:lmfao: You're trying to put a Z06 against some stock C6's:yes: Stretch you DO REALIZE moseley,matt and myself are no fools right? I would hope so by now. Take Moseley,....... he could've been raced the blue bubble but he doesnt(not wont) and its not b/c he's scared, he just refuse to be the worm on your hook:lmfao:

But we get it man. If we had over 300whp like your blue bubble and went to say...... oh.... south dakota or Montana or Wyoming or some shit like that, we could down play our shit too while knowing we got that motherfucker for anybody who wants some. Nice try bruh, but no cigar:haha:

stretch
06-01-2011, 08:01 AM
smh...gregg, ive come to realize that u just like to hear urself talk, but its cool........... this is not a worm on my hook situation, cause if it was when i went to barrett that night i would only be trying to run hondas, but i wasnt, i tried to race anyone who would race..... unlike u i dont do burnouts on a keyboard gregg, shits real over here....we morris and myself race its because we want to, win lose or draw...but vtecckidd said there are no 250+hp b series all motor in ATL....hahahaha...yea ok...... the dyno is now done so we shall see

06-01-2011, 08:27 AM
smh...gregg, ive come to realize that u just like to hear urself talk, but its cool........... this is not a worm on my hook situation, cause if it was when i went to barrett that night i would only be trying to run hondas, but i wasnt, i tried to race anyone who would race..... unlike u i dont do burnouts on a keyboard gregg, shits real over here....we morris and myself race its because we want to, win lose or draw...but vtecckidd said there are no 250+hp b series all motor in ATL....hahahaha...yea ok...... the dyno is now done so we shall see

So are u admitting too 300+whp in the blue bubble? Your not down playing it anymore?:D

stretch
06-01-2011, 08:53 AM
for the record.....THE BLUE BUBBLE DOES NOT MAKE 300HP...THANX

06-01-2011, 09:01 AM
for the record.....THE BLUE BUBBLE DOES NOT MAKE 300HP...THANX

Ok, thanx for clearing that up:goodjob:

91s13
06-01-2011, 09:05 AM
for the record.....THE BLUE BUBBLE MAKES 315HP...THANX

FIXED:D

1civic
06-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Ok, thanx for clearing that up:goodjob:

Go watch them dyno it.. Then you would know for yourself!! :goodjob:

No matter what people have excuses, I'll be the first to run the blue bubble with my B series..:screwy:

I'm not afraid of it, i've got 100+ pounds on both stretch and morris..LOL..:taun:

P.s

If need be I'll bring the midget!!! muwahahahah!!

stretch
06-01-2011, 09:28 AM
FIXED:D

lmaooooooo....here u go coming out the bushes with ur jokes....wats upp man...how u

91s13
06-01-2011, 09:29 AM
lmaooooooo....here u go coming out the bushes with ur jokes....wats upp man...how u

i'm good. u just kinda left yourself open for that one

stretch
06-01-2011, 09:43 AM
i guess i did huh...lmaooooo........ but its true though.... it doesnt make that power, believe it or not... not downplaying either

1civic
06-01-2011, 09:45 AM
:thinking:Stretch if the damn car had a B series they would still be afraid....:lmfao:

stretch
06-01-2011, 09:50 AM
:thinking:Stretch if the damn car had a B series they would still be afraid....:lmfao:

i think ur right buddy... after they see how slow it is they will all be jumping on it to race it (gregg):goodjob:

06-01-2011, 09:59 AM
i think ur right buddy... after they see how slow it is they will all be jumping on it to race it (gregg):goodjob:

LOL, i wouldn't care if you made 400whp. I would still race it! AFTER i get a roll race in:yes: Understand this stretch and bobby, I GUARENTEE I'M NOT AFRAID TO LOSE LIKE YOU 2 ARE!:yes:

1civic
06-01-2011, 10:02 AM
LOL, i wouldn't care if you made 400whp. I would still race it! AFTER i get a roll race in:yes: Understand this stretch and bobby, I GUARENTEE I'M NOT AFRAID TO LOSE LIKE YOU 2 ARE!:yes:

Hey I lost to a RSX, how much worse could it get...:lmfao:

h22 jones
06-01-2011, 10:10 AM

True story lmao.

1civic
06-01-2011, 10:14 AM
True story lmao.

excuse:

if only I had that "Morris tune" at the time..:doh:

LOL

stretch
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM
if i was afraid to lose why would i try to race cars that make more power than me, or turbo cars... cmon gregg... i think ur just running out of excuses and things to say man.. u sound stupid now bruh bruh

06-01-2011, 10:53 AM
....................damn................. i dont what to say to that one:no:

06-01-2011, 10:56 AM
if i was afraid to lose why would i try to race cars that make more power than me, or turbo cars... cmon gregg... i think ur just running out of excuses and things to say man.. u sound stupid now bruh bruh

i was just fucking with u and bobby actually. but i never run of of SHIT(not excuses) to say:yes: u talk to morris yet??????????????????????????

06-01-2011, 10:57 AM

i was just fucking with u and bobby actually. but i never run of of SHIT(not excuses) to say:yes: u talk to morris yet??????????????????????????

MidnightAuto
06-01-2011, 10:58 AM
You like me dont you????

06-01-2011, 11:01 AM
You like me dont you????

No, I LOVE YOU!. LOL!

stretch
06-01-2011, 11:01 AM
im thinking the same thing...... he cant help but to call ur name morris, even when u dont see this dude...lmaoooooooooo

1civic
06-01-2011, 11:02 AM
I think he wants to make some K babies...:lmfao:

stretch
06-01-2011, 11:04 AM
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1civic
06-01-2011, 11:11 AM
No, I LOVE YOU!. LOL!

We said "come out the bushes", not "come out the closet" Geeeeezzzzzz.....LOL :lmfao:

06-01-2011, 11:37 AM
We said "come out the bushes", not "come out the closet" Geeeeezzzzzz.....LOL :lmfao:

tis tis bobby. obvisously u miss the joke:yes: and stretch just mad that i dont call his name out like that..............well i will when we get on the highway and i'm 3+ cars ahead of him. THEN u'll hear me say stretch......Stretch....STRETCH!!! WHERE THE FUCK U AT SON! While on video camera!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!

06-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I think he wants to make some K babies...:lmfao:

Better than making some Bullshit:lmfao:

1civic
06-01-2011, 11:42 AM
tis tis bobby. obvisously u miss the joke:yes: and stretch just mad that i dont call his name out like that..............well i will when we get on the highway and i'm 3+ cars ahead of him. THEN u'll hear me say stretch......Stretch....STRETCH!!! WHERE THE FUCK U AT SON! While on video camera!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!

You missed my joke, your able to post now, but we don't care to hear your love story's... DANG!!

MidnightAuto
06-01-2011, 11:45 AM

In order for that to happen you would have to have a running car.... If your car is running you should bring it to varsity tomorrow..

06-01-2011, 11:49 AM
In order for that to happen you would have to have a running car.... If your car is running you should bring it to varsity tomorrow..

I have a running car,just no brakes:yes: but i can come in my crx with the d series on 13" steelies:goodjob: with the long geared dx tranny. SURELY you and stretch have something for that:D

1civic
06-01-2011, 11:53 AM
I have a running car,just no brakes:yes: but i can come in my crx with the d series on 13" steelies:goodjob: with the long geared dx tranny. SURELY you and stretch have something for that:D

Well then, lets see how the mainstream dyno reads compared to Morris's dyno, don't need brakes for that.. I'll even trailor it free!!:yay:

:lmfao:

jerseyef9
06-01-2011, 03:57 PM

:yes::cheers:

DarKStaR
06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I got a strange package today....2 black boxes with something about skunk2 and pro series on them.....from a Tony Shagday...:ninja:

h22 jones
06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey,hey,hey watch your mouth joey thats on the dl :)

h22 jones
06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey,hey,hey watch your mouth joey thats on the dl :)

gforce71
06-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I got a strange package today....2 black boxes with something about skunk2 and pro series on them.....from a Tony Shagday...:ninja:

They mailed them to the wrong address again! I was wondering where my shipment went. lol.

stretch
06-01-2011, 11:08 PM
ohhhhhhh shit.............. we got dyno videos..... oh yea.... cant post them cause it got the old shop sticker on them, so i dont want no problems... unless the mods say i can post em up... its not a promotional video just a dyno video of one of oyr turbo cars... nemo hit me up

1civic
06-02-2011, 07:42 AM
ohhhhhhh shit.............. we got dyno videos..... oh yea.... cant post them cause it got the old shop sticker on them, so i dont want no problems... unless the mods say i can post em up... its not a promotional video just a dyno video of one of oyr turbo cars... nemo hit me up

Post that shit, it's the shop in NY which closed down right?:bump:

jerseyef9
06-02-2011, 11:36 AM
stretch can i get 2 and the go plz :cry::taun:

since i cant drive

bobby got beat by an rsx dont pick on him

1civic
06-02-2011, 02:41 PM
stretch can i get 2 and the go plz :cry::taun:

since i cant drive

bobby got beat by an rsx dont pick on him

You better ask for more than 2 cars, he will pass you by the 60' mark!!! :lmfao:

jerseyef9
06-02-2011, 03:47 PM
You better ask for more than 2 cars, he will pass you by the 60' mark!!! :lmfao::2up:
not if i use mosely cheater kit :ninja:

1civic
06-02-2011, 04:09 PM
:2up:
not if i use mosely cheater kit :ninja:

It's not a cheater kit if you tell people goofy!!! :lmfao:

jerseyef9
06-02-2011, 04:12 PM
It's not a cheater kit if you tell people goofy!!! :lmfao:

exactly sir!!!!!:yes:

you are learning :taun: