PDA

View Full Version : 99 R1 for sale... $4100

chuck
11-22-2005, 12:22 PM
the bike is all black with polished metals, runs strong, never laid down, just repainted (was purple), clean title, M4 highmount C/F slip-on.

letting the bike go with mods for $1000 under blue book, i wanted to start riding again but i've been off a bike for too long to hop back on this one. i was supposed to get a trade out of it but i kinda just got back a bike in 100 pieces. the bike can start and run's clean (can be verified by lawrenceville honda-yamaha), but the gas tank sat for a while when the bike was apart for paint so it needs a new tank sealer poured in it (i have the kit, just haven't had the 2-3 hours to do it) , i got the dealership to hook everything up for the most part but they said that the exhaust needed a different bracket or the bracket i had needed new holes drilled, this might cost $20-30 in parts. the bike just had an oil change, fuel filter replaced and carbs cleaned. i'm sure with an open weekend the bike would be ready to ride.

i'm just trying to get the bike out of the way and get some extra money to finish up my car so i'm not really interested in trades unless someone by chance has an intercooler or boost controller they want to throw in with some cash...

just post back here with questions, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or hit me up on AIM - MrNiceGuy1437 . i can put up more specific pictures but i'll start with these ( i still have the stock mirriors too)...

chuck
11-22-2005, 03:02 PM
on a side note, as i do get more of the work done the price of the bike will rise closer to the kbb value of $5500

chuck
12-04-2005, 12:31 PM
anybody???

Tarzanman
12-26-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm only looking to spend $3k this winter on a new bike. Let me know if you hear of anything in that price range

03mx5
12-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah in January i'll be looking to spend around 3500 If your interested.