1civic
05-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Eye Candy!!

http://youtu.be/P-keEV57SBk

Time to plan a trip!!

:boobies:

stretch
05-29-2011, 10:06 PM
u know where i been...... i really have no vibe for this site anymore. never knew so much dumb shit happened on here, and frankly im a grown man, i planned to do business here when the shop was done which it is now. but how can i do business with a site that have kids doing watever they feel for bullshit just because u have a little mod power. im the only one (currently) that has a 37+ page thread in the Kills forum, the shit was dead. who knows i might get banned again for writing this but i could care less at this point. shit dont make sense here so fucc it

stretch
05-29-2011, 10:10 PM
but all in all before i forget...shout out to QD (quickdodge) for being helpful, admin also for being helpful ( even though he takes days to respond) and scottsman... yall good in my book, as MODS that iis

1civic
05-29-2011, 10:13 PM
u know where i been...... i really have no vibe for this site anymore. never knew so much dumb shit happened on here, and franly im a grown man, i planned to do business here when the shop was done which it is now. but how can i do business with a site that have kids doing watever they feel for bullshit. who knows i might get banned again for writing this but i could care less at this point. shit dont make sense here so fucc it

I feel ya... their loss though, time to go to the tittie!! :boobies: :yes:

stretch
05-29-2011, 10:16 PM
nobodys loss really, cause im a nobody. just a new yorker trying to do his thing.... but ill just find another route.... i have talent and thats all that matters so ill make it no matter wat

1civic
05-29-2011, 10:49 PM
nobodys loss really, cause im a nobody. just a new yorker trying to do his thing.... but ill just find another route.... i have talent and thats all that matters so ill make it no matter wat

We make the site what it is by posting.. Paying to advertise makes this site money to run!! So, Yes their loss!!

All these forums have good mod's and bad mod's.. It's no job, but some seem to think it is...LOL

Last thing I care to hear is I'm going to ban him, ha ha.. Shit's wack!! Go ban the ones who cause problems, go ban the people selling stolen parts.. Go ban the spammer's!!

Not that it matters but, I spoke to a guy for 2 hours on the phone tonight helping him out, he is a user on here which posted about having problems with his car.. WHY? Hmmm.. I never ask for one penny!! Guess what though, his car runs!!

Just so happens some of us like to race (street or track) that is why the Kills Forum is here.. Last I remember anything goes in here..

O well, Stretch your cool man!! Keep repp'in the scene... Atlanta needed some guys like you and Morris to spark the seen back up!!

Get them video's up!! None of them have a clue yet... LOL

stretch
05-29-2011, 10:55 PM
its kool

ludeguy420
05-29-2011, 11:00 PM
shit i would let stretch build my eg all day.. i will deffintly be at his shop one day when i get my money right

stretch
05-29-2011, 11:07 PM
best u call me and not talk about the shop on here... admin hasnt gotten back to me bout giving him the money to advertise and i dont want u or me for that matter to get banned... but thanx for the compliments man..... see u soon

ludeguy420
05-29-2011, 11:14 PM
yea good point.. i watched both of your videos of you running the supra then the teg an they both are bad ass.... i wish my eg had that kind of power

1civic
05-29-2011, 11:15 PM
yea good point.. i watched both of you videos of you running the supra then the teg an they both are bad ass.... i wish my eg had that kind of power

Edit the post, eagle eye is watching!!

stretch
05-29-2011, 11:20 PM
lol

1civic
05-29-2011, 11:24 PM
lol

http://youtu.be/PYfC6P7piN0

05-30-2011, 06:56 AM
WHERE IS GREGG??:doh:

I'm here man. Like stretch said just dont have a "vibe" for posting on this site. this is the second time they banned me for stupid shit. first time QD banned me because i was trying to sell 2 D series valve covers i had lying around for a while cause he wanted me to pay $250 vendor fee for 2 valve covers that i was selling for $40 or $50 a piece!!!????? Now thats just fucking stupid! So i put them up and he deleted them, so i put them up again and he deleted them, so i tried one more time and he deleted them and banned me. Now mind you he didnt send me a WARNING about ANYTHING!!!!! So i didnt know who was doing it or why until i got banned. i had to create an alter ego just to find out what the hell happened!

So yeah they just killed everything. But thanx to you and h22jones and everyone else for the support to get me and stretch back on the site! I've read everything and shit has been funny. the mods say you keep beating a dead horse but they are the ones who started it! Funny thing is.............they dont know who we know........:ninja: