PDA

View Full Version : "LIFT THE BAN"

1civic
05-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Ok MOD's you made your point.. Lift the ban on "Stretch" and Greg "112480"!!

We are going to Boy-cot/Protest...

Better get the riot team ready!!

:taun:

Really though, we need no mod in the kills forum!!

Reason for ban was because they posted in wrong section on Kills Forum!!
A warning could have done the job!!

Let there be light once again!! :goodjob:

Later!

1civic
05-24-2011, 11:26 AM
All in favor say "I"

MidnightAuto
05-24-2011, 11:30 AM
"I"

91s13
05-24-2011, 11:37 AM
"I"

NEMO
05-24-2011, 11:37 AM
"I"... why is anyone even getting banned in the KF? the KF needs all the action it can get at this point.

*EFilliated*
05-24-2011, 11:41 AM
"I"

did it muhahahah

FasTech
05-24-2011, 11:42 AM
"I"... why is anyone even getting banned in the KF? the KF needs all the action it can get at this point.

Because regular people, like you and me, have a certain MOD power and they think they're super human.

1civic
05-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes Kills Forum is dead and any post are better than no post!!

Let the black men be free'd!!!!

Lmfao!!!

Later!!

Crazydelsol
05-24-2011, 11:48 AM
"i" lol at the mods who think they can ban any one for stupid reasons!

NEMO
05-24-2011, 11:51 AM
I dont understand why slostang is even in the KF. I dont know how many time I called his candyass out to run and he backed down every time.

FasTech
05-24-2011, 12:01 PM
I dont understand why slostang is even in the KF. I dont know how many time I called his candyass out to run and he backed down every time.

In his Mustang?

NEMO
05-24-2011, 12:02 PM
In his Mustang?

yeah

FasTech
05-24-2011, 12:04 PM
yeah

Haha, is it even fast? Better question, is it even a v8?

1civic
05-24-2011, 12:07 PM
If you drive a V6 mustang, your a Bitch!!!

NEMO
05-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Haha, is it even fast? Better question, is it even a v8?

i have no idea. he bought some DR to ride around on daily. i just remember him alway calling people out at the meet then when i call him out he doesnt want to race anymore for some reason.

FasTech
05-24-2011, 12:13 PM
i have no idea. he bought some DR to ride around on daily. i just remember him alway calling people out at the meet then when i call him out he doesnt want to race anymore for some reason.

Which meet? We can do this Mustang vs Mustang. lol. I wonder if he would call me out if I showed up.

NEMO
05-24-2011, 12:16 PM
it was the southside meet at sonic. i havent been to one in i dont know how long.

Vteckidd
05-24-2011, 12:50 PM
"I"

allmotor-teg
05-24-2011, 01:42 PM

lol whats his name in ia??

DarKStaR
05-24-2011, 01:47 PM
??? did you not read that post completely?

NEMO
05-24-2011, 01:52 PM

lol whats his name in ia??

:yes:

CSquared
05-24-2011, 02:04 PM
"I"... really could care less about the kills forum.

1civic
05-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Vote for "SloStang" to lose his MOD powers!!! MOD ABUSE!!!

LOL

Later!!

silversol
05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
" I " will ban the next person that whines and complaines about someone having a one week vacation! lol

1civic
05-24-2011, 02:23 PM
" I " will ban the next person that whines and complaines about someone having a one week vacation! lol

That should be in the call em out thread!!

" if you whine or complain, your a Bitch"

lmao...

h22 jones
05-24-2011, 02:32 PM
I think joey is the only mod thats ever in the kills forum so why not let him do his job instead of somebody that is abussing there privilege (i want say power because being a mod is not having power by no means ,on the streets you still just a peon,now probably a unliked peon.).

I So take the ban off or keep making yourself look like a jack ass doesnt realy matter to me just shows your character period.

If the kids at school picked on you dont take it out on the cool kids of IA.

big mac
05-24-2011, 02:48 PM
I....

allmotor-teg
05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
^^^ talking about the mustang that doesnt want to race nemo.

DarKStaR
05-24-2011, 05:24 PM
His name on ia is SLOSTANG jesus christ dude

1civic
05-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Ok, all votes in and it has been decided!!

Lift the ban...:goodjob:

LOL

silversol
05-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Ok, all votes in and it has been decided!!

Lift the ban...:goodjob:

LOL

NO its not going to be lifted! Its only a week keep this up and it might get extended!

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:02 PM
NO its not going to be lifted! Its only a week keep this up and it might get extended!

Not being a dick man, just don't understand why a mod (not for the kills)(joined '08) would with mess with the Kills Forum since it's dead..

Do you guys have rules or are you allowed to do what you want?

The man (stretch) that was Banned was planning on paying to advertise on here once his shop opened, but if he don't come back or don't spend money with IA, well I don't blame him now...

:cheers:

Bacon
05-24-2011, 06:07 PM
I.....vote for the groupies to get a ban. Just sayin'

That should be in the call em out thread!!

" if you whine or complain, your a Bitch"

lmao...

Pot calling the kettle black.....

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:14 PM

I..... I also band this idiot for being an idiot lol

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:16 PM
I..... I also band this idiot for being an idiot lol

Bitch you joined in '09, GTFO...:goodjob:

Learn to spell also!!

Later!!

Motivation
05-24-2011, 06:19 PM
His name on ia is SLOSTANG jesus christ dude

what was his name on here?

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Bitch you joined in '09, GTFO...:goodjob:

Learn to spell also!!

Later!!

coming from a guy thats 30 has a honda that thinks he is fast but never races anyone worth racing except the rsx and got owned.... this is a forum not a english paper who gives a fuck it you "spell it right" im not going back to correct it even when i do see that i spelt it wrong jackass!!!

Motivation
05-24-2011, 06:21 PM
^^^ How do you really feel?

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:23 PM
coming from a guy thats 30 has a honda that thinks he is fast but never races anyone worth racing except the rsx and got owned.... this is a forum not a english paper who gives a fuck it you "spell it right" im not going back to correct it even when i do see that i spelt it wrong jackass!!!

Who you raced?? Bring your shit tonight and I'll drag you down the street.. If you can't step up, then sit in the stands and watch!!

You don't have a clue about that RSX so go fix your head gasket!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:27 PM
its already fixed.... i dont play tom night where you wanna meet??? i live in columbus ga and ill meet you half way $500? i need some extra money for new slicks. lock it in or you stfu...

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:30 PM
its already fixed.... i dont play tom night where you wanna meet??? i live in columbus ga and ill meet you half way $500? i need some extra money for new slicks. lock it in or you stfu...

Make it 1000 and I'll tow your shit to Atlanta!!

Slicks, 1/4 mile... Heads the fuck up!!

Don't cry when It's game time!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:32 PM
ok when? i could use a little extra money... must not know your not dealing with just another slow honda kit with a stock swap

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:34 PM
ok when? i could use a little extra money... must not know your not dealing with just another slow honda kit with a stock swap

And you don't have a clue who I am.. 500 if you back out!!!

We can get down tonight, tomorrow, it's whatever!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:35 PM
and none of this my wife want let me, my car is messed up, or o im not taking my civic..... its you in your civic with you driving

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:36 PM
And you don't have a clue who I am.. 500 if you back out!!!

We can get down tonight, tomorrow, it's whatever!!

dont really care just know your slow ass bseries allmotor aint gonna outrun me in anything but a road coarse race

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:38 PM
dont really care just know your slow ass bseries allmotor aint gonna outrun me in anything but a road coarse race

Don't back pedal now!! You got a big bad H

And you will run a big bad B, end of story!!

Pm a number, lets lock it up!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:46 PM
got a even better idea and it will go in your favor june 12th phenix city dragway 1/8th mile its fast 4cyl weekend bring it or stop running them suckers there will be alot of cars there and alot of fun.... plus you know my turbo is gonna walk hard after the 1/8th so youll have a better chance.... then we can take it from a 40 and make you look real stupid

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Don't back pedal now!! You got a big bad H

And you will run a big bad B, end of story!!

Pm a number, lets lock it up!!

1civic
05-24-2011, 06:50 PM

Sent you a PM... I've been dieing to get a money run!!

You guys don't have a clue what I have, eat your words homie cause if you show up I promise you will pay me the 500 for you to leave!!

I could give to-shits about some free racing.. You forget I'm 30 not 12, step up and bat pimpin!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 06:54 PM
pmed and texted

stillaneon
05-24-2011, 07:11 PM

Fuck, seriously.

It's a forum, not life, or a job. No one is suffering because these guys aren't here for a few days.

1civic
05-24-2011, 07:24 PM
No one is suffering because these guys aren't here for a few days.

True, just the reason for the Ban was shitty, That's all..:cheers:

stillaneon
05-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Well, I'm not a mod anymore. Kinda got out of the forum thing for a while, but Travis (SilverSol) is pretty upstanding. If he doesn't see an unjust ban, I'd trust it's legit.

silversol
05-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Well, I'm not a mod anymore. Kinda got out of the forum thing for a while, but Travis (SilverSol) is pretty upstanding. If he doesn't see an unjust ban, I'd trust it's legit.

Im just not going to go behind another mods back to unban someone. If they cant live a week with out posting on Ia they have problems. LoL

1civic
05-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Im just not going to go behind another mods back to unban someone. If they cant live a week with out posting on Ia they have problems. LoL

I done this on my own, no one ask me to..:cheers:

CHADbee
05-24-2011, 09:26 PM
This is what the KF has turned into?

*shakes head*

David88vert
05-24-2011, 09:32 PM

You guys don't have a clue what I have, eat your words homie cause if you show up I promise you will pay me the 500 for you to leave!!

I could give to-shits about some free racing.. You forget I'm 30 not 12, step up and bat pimpin!!

If you are doing a lock-in, you both need to hand your lock-in money to a 3rd party now. I always see one person backout without trying to pay up, since it didn't get officially locked-in.

boosted347
05-24-2011, 09:33 PM
got a even better idea and it will go in your favor june 12th phenix city dragway 1/8th mile its fast 4cyl weekend bring it or stop running them suckers there will be alot of cars there and alot of fun.... plus you know my turbo is gonna walk hard after the 1/8th so youll have a better chance.... then we can take it from a 40 and make you look real stupid

In for the 40 :ninja:

Not bashin your car or what you got but you are gonna need a hell of a setup to play with parrish, not saying its not possible :) you get him props to you and im in for vids hope to see some action in the KF for a change :)

1civic
05-24-2011, 09:53 PM
June 12th, he can decide then if he wants to pull back on a bet. I sent video of the car, and he is fully aware of what he's running!!

No tricks or games, should be a fun day if all goes well!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 09:59 PM
june 12th.... and ill roll race a mustang :ninja:

even though this guy trying to race me with the midnightauto hatch....

David88vert
05-24-2011, 09:59 PM
June 12th, he can decide then if he wants to pull back on a bet. I sent video of the car, and he is fully aware of what he's running!!

No tricks or games, should be a fun day if all goes well!!

Then you should get it locked in early.

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Then you should get it locked in early.

we got this... we already discussed it, i even gave him a backup date for showdown in b-ham

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:07 PM
If you can run 9's you should have no problems!!

:cheers:

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 10:26 PM
never said i could run 9s yet.... may have just solved my tranny prob :ninja: but even with that fixed it will take alot of work and seat time to get there... takes alot more than just hp

boosted347
05-24-2011, 10:29 PM
just hire a driver...he has never seen you lol jk :)

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 10:34 PM
yea lol just let jimmy drive it and tell him to give it all its got.... thats how im actually going to "set" my car up for the track.... just gonna give jimmy the keys and let him get it moving in the right direction instead of taking a shot in the dark bc ive never setup a high hp car for the track and dont know anyone around here that has been better than him and actually be nice enough to help

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:37 PM
yea lol just let jimmy drive it and tell him to give it all its got.... thats how im actually going to "set" my car up for the track.... just gonna give jimmy the keys and let him get it moving in the right direction instead of taking a shot in the dark bc ive never setup a high hp car for the track and dont know anyone around here that has been better than him and actually be nice enough to help

Let whoever you want drive it.. No worries, you got some time!!

FasTech
05-24-2011, 11:03 PM
If you lock in races, bet money, everyone know's of locked in race and you do not film it, you're a bitch.

h22 jones
05-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Im almost tempted to bitch more .Thank about it strecth didnt realy post anyway and who wouldnt love one more week with out gregg lmao.

Its not about not being able to post on ia for a week. Honestly i could give a rats ass if they ever posted again i got there number if i want to talk to them . Its about people abusing there privileges . Its the principle of the fact period . I mean you have a new shop opening up in atlanta and you ban the guy opening just to show you are a prick ? great business skills im sure if the guy that owns this site new how you was reping his business he you wouldnt be a mod.

Im all down for rules to keep the idiots on here from doing and saying dumb shit but i see post moved all the time with people posting up with hell is my post being deleted bla bla bla untill somebody explains they posted in the wrong place and it was moved still they arnt banned . Its not even like the damn thread was a bad thread or getting shit started . At the very least it was keeping it interesting .

Take me for instance . I spend four hours one night posting a tone of h22 information that everybody could use . I figure if i can do that to help all the guys building h22s plus help the site the least ia could do is sticky the thread. I cant get a very helpfull thread that several people have asked to be sticked but the mods can spend there time banning people . Ok now ask yourself would it help this site more to spend my time sticking a helpful thread or banning soon to be a paying advertiser yea they didnt choose the brightest mods did they .

I understand you got to much pride to come on here and admite you was wrong. Its just easier to keep being a prick thats cool but it takes a real man to admite he is wrong and do the right thing no matter if it is just a week or if its forever thats not the point.

1civic
05-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Im almost tempted to bitch more .Thank about it strecth didnt realy post anyway and who wouldnt love one more week with out gregg lmao.

Its not about not being able to post on ia for a week. Honestly i could give a rats ass if they ever posted again i got there number if i want to talk to them . Its about people abusing there privileges . Its the principle of the fact period . I mean you have a new shop opening up in atlanta and you ban the guy opening just to show you are a prick ? great business skills im sure if the guy that owns this site new how you was reping his business he you wouldnt be a mod.

Im all down for rules to keep the idiots on here from doing and saying dumb shit but i see post moved all the time with people posting up with hell is my post being deleted bla bla bla untill somebody explains they posted in the wrong place and it was moved still they arnt banned . Its not even like the damn thread was a bad thread or getting shit started . At the very least it was keeping it interesting .

Take me for instance . I spend four hours one night posting a tone of h22 information that everybody could use . I figure if i can do that to help all the guys building h22s plus help the site the least ia could do is sticky the thread. I cant get a very helpfull thread that several people have asked to be sticked but the mods can spend there time banning people . Ok now ask yourself would it help this site more to spend my time sticking a helpful thread or banning soon to be a paying advertiser yea they didnt choose the brightest mods did they .

I understand you got to much pride to come on here and admite you was wrong. Its just easier to keep being a prick thats cool but it takes a real man to admite he is wrong and do the right thing no matter if it is just a week or if its forever thats not the point.

My man hit the nail on the head!!

Good Shit!!

Reps!!

FasTech
05-24-2011, 11:45 PM
My man hit the nail on the head!!

Good Shit!!

Reps!!

WHOOOOOO, Mike Jones.

DeeAOne
05-25-2011, 01:40 AM
Sounds like an interesting race! Someone better get vids.

Doppelgänger
05-25-2011, 07:33 AM
I want to ban 1civic and h22jones on principal....

[general rant]
I'm sorry, but if anyone bitches that they are banned from a website, they need to get a fucking life. Are you really so boring that not posting on a website disrupts your life? God forbid people have to find something else to do with their time. In the years I've been posting on sites, I've been banned from one...just one, and I'm glad to not be a part of that place anymore.

Vteckidd
05-25-2011, 08:30 AM
well the issue is with the fact they were banned for something extremely miniscule. Posting in the wrong forum shouldnt be a bannable offense unless its a habitual problem, or they mouthed off.

but posting in the regular killsforum section, instead of "OFF TOPIC" in the killsforum, then using that as a reason to ban someone, is pretty retarded. At this point if they arent going to lift it its whatever. But just another sign this forum is just going downhill, well any forum really.

There are rules, and we should abide by them, but if you get to a point where you are just flexing to flex its time to give up the power

Echonova
05-25-2011, 09:44 AM
well the issue is with the fact they were banned for something extremely miniscule. Posting in the wrong forum shouldnt be a bannable offense unless its a habitual problem, or they mouthed off.

but posting in the regular killsforum section, instead of "OFF TOPIC" in the killsforum, then using that as a reason to ban someone, is pretty retarded. At this point if they arent going to lift it its whatever. But just another sign this forum is just going downhill, well any forum really.

There are rules, and we should abide by them, but if you get to a point where you are just flexing to flex its time to give up the power^^^ This guy was one of the best Mods we had.

I agree with you on principle. But having just seen this thread, I have no idea what really happened, only what you guys are saying. If he Pm'd them and told them to stop and they didn't... Then yes a ban is completely appropriate.

Slostang has never struck me as one that abuses his power, but I don't have the time nor the inclination to follow other Mods and second guess their decisions either.

Edit: Ahhh... I see what happened. Let me consult with the Justice League.

Vteckidd
05-25-2011, 09:52 AM
^^^ This guy was one of the best Mods we had.

I agree with you on principle. But having just seen this thread, I have no idea what really happened, only what you guys are saying. If he Pm'd them and told them to stop and they didn't... Then yes a ban is completely appropriate.

Slostang has never struck me as one that abuses his power, but I don't have the time nor the inclination to follow other Mods and second guess their decisions either.

Edit: Ahhh... I see what happened. Let me consult with the Justice League.

i know how hard it is to be a mod. You cant win really. you either bitch about the current mods, or you become one and everyone complains. Everyone has an opinion and usually if it goes against the grain its hard to stick to your rules. Thats ultimately why i gave it up, too many problems, and sometimes when that happens you lost touch with who you are supposed to be modding in the first place.

But anyways i do know that mods dont see everything , so some people may get away with stuff while others dont, but thats just how life goes. YOu dont always get pulled over for speeding, that doesnt mean you can technically do it all the time without getting caught.

But if what im understanding is to be true, it seems stretch and gregg were posting in the wrong section, and they were banned for it. If that is the only offense , IMO thats pretty harsh/lame.

If it was something more, then i understand

h22 jones
05-25-2011, 01:32 PM
i know how hard it is to be a mod. You cant win really. you either bitch about the current mods, or you become one and everyone complains. Everyone has an opinion and usually if it goes against the grain its hard to stick to your rules. Thats ultimately why i gave it up, too many problems, and sometimes when that happens you lost touch with who you are supposed to be modding in the first place.

But anyways i do know that mods dont see everything , so some people may get away with stuff while others dont, but thats just how life goes. YOu dont always get pulled over for speeding, that doesnt mean you can technically do it all the time without getting caught.

But if what im understanding is to be true, it seems stretch and gregg were posting in the wrong section, and they were banned for it. If that is the only offense , IMO thats pretty harsh/lame.

If it was something more, then i understand

If it was for some other reason that is valid i have no problem eating every word that i have said and admitting that i was wrong (atleast one of us dont mind to admite when they were wrong ).

1civic
05-25-2011, 07:06 PM
If it was for some other reason that is valid i have no problem eating every word that i have said and admitting that i was wrong (atleast one of us dont mind to admite when they were wrong ).

Reason is legit, in the Mod's eyes.. BUT where is the rule posted that they broke? Nothing in the Kills forum rules say where to post video's, random bs, etc!! It's the Kills Forum, Anything goes.. Just like the Whoreslounge!! RIGHT??

NEMO made the Off Topic for random bs, but who post there? It's always the Mod's moving threads in there after they have been highjacked..LOL

Kills Forum is nothing anymore, we start to light things up and people get banned.. lmao!!

O well, couple more days we will get Stretch and Greg's views on the matter.

h22 jones
05-25-2011, 07:16 PM
i have realized that im no better then they are because if they banned gregg for good , for no reason i would think it was justified lmao. just kidding (well kinda)

1civic
05-25-2011, 07:28 PM
The Mod's on this forum should have rules, those rules should be posted so we can monitor any abuse.. And be able to report abuse!!

Post are deleted for no reason.. Threads are deleted to..

People are banned without warning!

Mod's talk to you anyway they feel (no need to be dicks) Examples in this thread!

Internet is not serious, keep things legit and don't get personal..

Real talk, I've enjoyed the site, but not enjoying where things have gone this past year/year and a half..

If any mod feels the need to ban me for speaking my mind, well enjoy you mod powers.. Only proves the abuse happens!!

LOL

Later!!

1civic
05-25-2011, 07:44 PM
You can PM AtifSajid or Admin for pricing on advertising!!

jerseyef9
05-30-2011, 10:42 AM

sir if you could have said that any better i would have to pay your for time and wisdom :goodjob: