PDA

View Full Version : Call 'em out.

FasTech
05-23-2011, 01:18 PM
In the words or Katt Williams, I need all the bitch's to pay attention!

1. If you have a car, boosted... and you make excuses about blowing couplings when it comes time to race.. Don't talk shit about being faster than someone or you're car is fast. You're a bitch.

2. If you wanna race, call someone out, and reject a dig race because you wanna do a 40 to 90 roll, you're a bitch. You know who you are. (Also towards the other you know)

3. If you are a pro poker player and drive a 335i, you're a bitch.

4. If you always talk, for the past 5 years, about what you have, building, built and no one has seen anything EVER from you. You're a bitch. Again, you know who you are along with all you others. (I'm sure you know these people)

5. If you drive a beat up-ass car, that look more like it should be in a scrap yard than on the road, and claim you can beat my Mustang or even a STOCK 5.0 at that. You're a bitch.

6. If you thought the world was gonna end this past weekend, you're a bitch.

Feel free to add to the, Bitch list. If you wanna use names, be my guest. I'm wanna start some real drama. These, "My v8 > your honda"... blah blah, aren't cuttin' it.

DA9_Vito
05-23-2011, 01:36 PM
This thread is EPIC WIN sir. im so tuned in to see what gets said.

1civic
05-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Umm, this would be well suited in the Kills Forum-Off Topic!!

Vote to move!!!

LOL

Later!!

DA9_Vito
05-23-2011, 01:57 PM
ill vote for that move cause this is killer.

1civic
05-23-2011, 02:17 PM
It will not get as many views but well suited for the Kills forum..

FasTech
05-23-2011, 02:24 PM
7. If you, talk plenty shit on a computer about what you can beat, have beat, will beat and never come out to play... You're a bitch.

1civic
05-23-2011, 03:40 PM
8. If your name is Greg and your banned... Umm ya your a bitch ass!!!! ahahahah!!

JF868849
Lmao at this thread haha

FasTech
I honestly, would like this to be in WL. Just because, it can be about anything. Not just cars.

Ex:

If you take a girl out, buy her dinner, and pay all other expensense just to hear her talk about another guy because just friends... You're a bitch.

1civic
05-23-2011, 03:42 PM
I honestly, would like this to be in WL. Just because, it can be about anything. Not just cars.

Ex:

If you take a girl out, buy her dinner, and pay all other expensense just to hear her talk about another guy because just friends... You're a bitch.

Ya, pm the mod's and explain!!! I'll vote it back so it can be about everything!!

Bacon
05-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Belongs in the WL.

1civic
05-23-2011, 04:44 PM
9. If your baby's momma takes all your money, well she's a bitch ass ho!!

91s13
05-23-2011, 06:28 PM
This thread can get offensive to some and possibly cause someone to get hurt.

stillaneon
05-23-2011, 06:33 PM
7. If you, talk plenty shit on a computer about what you can beat, have beat, will beat and never come out to play... You're a bitch..

This cracks me up.

Motivation
05-23-2011, 06:43 PM
In the words or Katt Williams, I need all the bitch's to pay attention!
5. If you drive a beat up-ass car, that look more like it should be in a scrap yard than on the road, and claim you can beat my Mustang or even a STOCK 5.0 at that. You're a bitch.

Dang it. :(

Echonova
05-23-2011, 06:47 PM
This thread can get offensive to some and possibly cause someone to get hurt.Agreed. Refrain from using the "N-word" in future posts.

Katt Williams reference or not.

91s13
05-23-2011, 08:39 PM
:goodjob:

FasTech
05-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Agreed. Refrain from using the "N-word" in future posts.

Katt Williams reference or not.

This thread can get offensive to some and possibly cause someone to get hurt.

Well, just delete the thread then because now.. its not funny. All because people get butt hurt or take shit offensive too easy.

10. If you/ or you think people will get butt hurt or offended because some one used the "N-Word" (w/o the er at the end but with an a), you're a bitch n-word.

91s13
05-23-2011, 09:26 PM
:goodjob:

*EFilliated*
05-23-2011, 09:27 PM
lmao to funny :lmfao:

FasTech
05-23-2011, 09:31 PM
i didn't write this last comment. the mods are playing games with the post

And they wonder why IA is so fucking dead compared to what it was. lol.

91s13
05-23-2011, 09:35 PM
And they wonder why IA is so fucking dead compared to what it was. lol.

this shit is a joke. seems like the mods are more instigators than anyone

FasTech
05-23-2011, 09:40 PM
this shit is a joke. seems like the mods are more instigators than anyone

Seems like some mod's, shouldn't be mod's if they abuse there extra power. I wish IA was still owned by the old people. After they sold out, shit slowly started to go down hill.

Also, I do believe, I had this in the WL orginally. It got moved here and I had it moved back. Just because, I thought there weren't rules in the WL. If there were, I'm pretty sure it says nothing about using the n-word without er behind it. er is racist, not ending with an a.

h22 jones
05-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Im actually kind of tired tonight but tomorrow i will be glad to continue the bitch list for you lmao.

If you got banned off ia for some stupid shit and your to scared to make a alternate name to bitch about it your a bitch lmao.
If your wife want let you street race you are a bitch lol.
If your dad want let you street race a car that you both built and both have money in your a bitch.
If you spend to much time on the computer talking about your new build rather then bilding it your a bitch .
If your way to big then to be driving a honda your a bitch .
since its not just cars.
If your wife makes more money then you please take your balls back because you or a bitch lol.

If anyone gets offended there morons because most of these have to do with me besides the wife one and ill share that one with bobby lol.

91s13
05-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Seems like some mod's, shouldn't be mod's if they abuse there extra power. I wish IA was still owned by the old people. After they sold out, shit slowly started to go down hill.

Also, I do believe, I had this in the WL orginally. It got moved here and I had it moved back. Just because, I thought there weren't rules in the WL. If there were, I'm pretty sure it says nothing about using the n-word without er behind it. er is racist, not ending with an a.

i see why. i agree with you. someone is abusing their power. internet police is crooked just like real police

Bacon
05-23-2011, 09:55 PM
The "word" in general is racist regardless of whether it's common spelling or slang spelling. You can't say spelling it with an "a" isn't racist.

FasTech
05-23-2011, 09:56 PM
i see why. i agree with you. someone is abusing their power. internet police is crooked just like real police

Qd is handling the situation. He informed me on alot and he will handle it.

91s13
05-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Qd is handling the situation. He informed me on alot and he will handle it.

thanks because I don't want anyone posting for me. i can type for myself

FasTech
05-23-2011, 10:03 PM
The "word" in general is racist regardless of whether it's common spelling or slang spelling. You can't say spelling it with an "a" isn't racist.

Its only racist if you're racist. I am not therefor I do not think its racist for me to use it as humor. Unless I directly used it towards someone, it shouldn't be a problem. If it weren't a rule not to use it, I would keep on with the thread as I planned.

1civic
05-23-2011, 11:54 PM
If you moved this thread again, your a bitch!!!

Moseley
05-24-2011, 02:20 AM
if you have a bike or V8 drag car and come into a NA honda thread and talk shit, you're a bitch.

if you drag race your FWD 4 cylinder and road race your RWD V8, you're a bitch.

if you have a 450+whp boosted RSX, can't run faster than 12.8, refuse to roll race a certain white all motor RSX, say you don't street race any longer, but still post up vids vs. 14 second NA cars, and try to call me out using an alter ego on club rsx claiming to have a 700whp RSX, you're a bitch!

David88vert
05-24-2011, 06:46 AM
if you have a bike or V8 drag car and come into a NA honda thread and talk shit, you're a bitch.

if you drag race your FWD 4 cylinder and road race your RWD V8, you're a bitch.

if you have a 450+whp boosted RSX, can't run faster than 12.8, refuse to roll race a certain white all motor RSX, say you don't street race any longer, but still post up vids vs. 14 second NA cars, and try to call me out using an alter ego on club rsx claiming to have a 700whp RSX, you're a bitch!

Aiming for me?

If you bitch about V8's and bikes, you're a bitch.
If you have a NA Honda as your race car, you're a bitch.
If you have a NA 4cyl as your race car motor, you're a bitch.
If you have wrong wheel drive, you're a bitch in a bitch car.
If you have to gut your car to make it "fast", and still aren't even close to single digits, you're a bitch.
If you hate on others and call them a bitch, you're a bitch.
If you are reading this post, you're a bitch.
If you skipped this post, you're a bitch.
No matter what happens, you're a bitch.
:taun:

91s13
05-24-2011, 08:21 AM
Aiming for me?

If you have to gut your car to make it "fast", and still aren't even close to single digits, you're a bitch.
:taun::lmfao:

1civic
05-24-2011, 09:35 AM
If you still get spanked by mom and dad your a bitch
If you cried when your momma & daddy spanked you, your a bitch

If you still eat your Wheaties, you a bitch

If you drive any car but a Honda, your a bitch
If you only get 10-15mpg, your a bitch
If you get 40+mpg, your a bitch
if you pay over 4buks a gal for gas, your a bitch

If your taller than 5' 8", well you all bitches!!!!

:2up:

David88vert
05-24-2011, 09:57 AM
If you only get 10-15mpg, your a bitch
I'm safe - I don't think that I even get 10mpg....

if you pay over 4buks a gal for gas, your a bitch

No race gas for you!!!

Vteckidd
05-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Its only racist if you're racist. I am not therefor I do not think its racist for me to use it as humor. Unless I directly used it towards someone, it shouldn't be a problem. If it weren't a rule not to use it, I would keep on with the thread as I planned.

i can call a friend a "fag" but i wouldnt use it around someone that was gay. Just like you can quote Katt Williams saying the N word, but i wouldnt do it around someone that was black.

Racist or not, its just not classy.

Likewise dont call me cracker

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:35 AM
If you post or posted after me, your a bitch!!

Moseley
05-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Aiming for me?

Was not aiming for you at all. Good to know your true opinion of NA Honda FWD 4 bangers though... next time we're at a meet and I have the hatch, you should take it for a little drive. Just saying... you might be surprised how it feels just cruising around.

David88vert
05-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Was not aiming for you at all. Good to know your true opinion of NA Honda FWD 4 bangers though... next time we're at a meet and I have the hatch, you should take it for a little drive. Just saying... you might be surprised how it feels just cruising around.

I actually have no problems with 4 cyls - just trying to get some life back into the forum. My neighbors have had turbo Civics for years, so I know what the Civics can do.

boosted347
05-24-2011, 03:50 PM
David you dont have a v8 drag car anyways lol and dont you have a na 4 cylinder :taun:

1civic
05-24-2011, 05:14 PM
If your 600ci, 100mm turbo havin ass v8 can't run 3's in the 1/8, your a bitch!!

http://youtu.be/G8EJoNqOhMg

ludeguy420
05-24-2011, 05:56 PM
If your 600ci, 100mm turbo havin ass v8 can't run 3's in the 1/8, your a bitch!!

damn you have to be a crazy bitch to drive that

David88vert
05-24-2011, 07:02 PM
David you dont have a v8 drag car anyways lol and dont you have a na 4 cylinder :taun:

My car is just a street car.
I have a couple of NA 4 cyls.....

1civic
05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
My car is just a street car.
I have a couple of NA 4 cyls.....

No comment, Mr v8 man? LOL

that's 10.5 tire, and inline 6.. Got Tim Lynch beat..lol

How about this 4 banger going 7.25 in the 1/4? huh huh..
http://youtu.be/u3yylz-F8k8

:cheers:

David88vert
05-24-2011, 09:08 PM

No comment, Mr v8 man? LOL

that's 10.5 tire, and inline 6.. Got Tim Lynch beat..lol

How about this 4 banger going 7.25 in the 1/4? huh huh..
http://youtu.be/u3yylz-F8k8

Wow, your ignorance amazes me.:thinking:

Do you know what the difference is between Lynch and Titan?
Lynch drives a 3100 lb Outlaw 10.5 car, and Titan has a just over 2000 lb Extreme 10.5 car. If you want a comparison, Dan Millen ran a 3.82 before Titan could get out of the 4's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWS7lOSsm2k

Now, to be perfectly honest - Titan getting into the 3's IS amazing. It is a great build and I don't want to take anything way from them - but get your comparisons right.
Here are some good videos of Titan's Scion: http://www.dragzine.com/news/titan-motorsports-shares-some-videos-with-us-from-adrl-houston/

Now, that 4 banger figured it out - he went RWD, but there are V8 doorslammers that run faster - Steve Jackson is local, and has a doorslammer foxbody.

1civic
05-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Had to get you going again, I love it...:taun:

David88vert
05-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Had to get you going again, I love it...:taun:

You love getting schooled? :thinking:

Have you ever noticed that 4 cyl classes ban V8s from competing with them, but V8 classes never say that 4 cyls can't enter their classes..... I wonder why that is.... and why no 4 cyls ever win in the V8 classes.... :rolleyes:

1civic
05-24-2011, 09:32 PM
You love getting schooled? :thinking:

Have you ever noticed that 4 cyl classes ban V8s from competing with them, but V8 classes never say that 4 cyls can't enter their classes..... I wonder why that is.... and why no 4 cyls ever win in the V8 classes.... :rolleyes:

You can't school me, You made the choice to compare them, I just showed what a inline 6 and 4 cylinder could do.. Excuses are like ass holes, everyone has them.. Point is that 4 cylinder went 7.25 in the 1/4.. then an inline 6 which went 3sec in the 1/8.. They are half, shit a quarter of the cubes you guys run.. Now you want to boohoo about weight? What's wrong with you guys?

I'm impressed that those cars run times anywhere close to that..

Compare them to cars which are in the same class, did that inline 6 not drag ever car in that video i posted?

What size motor and blower are on those cars?

P.S (factory head and block castings)
Please show me a car which is in the "same class" which has factory casted block or heads!!!..

Lets compare smart guy!!

End of story!!

David88vert
05-24-2011, 09:57 PM
You can't school me, You made the choice to compare them, I just showed what a inline 6 and 4 cylinder could do.. Excuses are like ass holes, everyone has them.. Point is that 4 cylinder went 7.25 in the 1/4.. then an inline 6 which went 3sec in the 1/8.. They are half, shit a quarter of the cubes you guys run.. Now you want to boohoo about weight? What's wrong with you guys?

I'm impressed that those cars run times anywhere close to that..

Compare them to cars which are in the same class, did that inline 6 not drag ever car in that video i posted?

What size motor and blower are on those cars?

End of story!!

Do you understand the concept of race classes? It seems that you don't.

Outlaw 10.5 and ADRL Extreme 10.5 are completely different. ADRL Extreme 10.5 has no minimum weight or cube limit. Compare applies to apples, not apples to oranges. If you really want to throw out the classes, then look at ADRL Pro Extreme's Frankie Taylor running 3.58 earlier this month.

The simple fact is that there are 7 other V8s in the ADRL Extreme 10.5 class that were in the 3's well before Titan, so you can't sit there and say that Titan is owning all. Titan has done unbelievably well with their setup, but they do not own that class. Dan Millen is running 3.82-3.85 most passes - and there is a big difference between a 3.85 and a 3.99. It's not the same as a 14.85 and a 14.99.

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Do you understand the concept of race classes? It seems that you don't.

Outlaw 10.5 and ADRL Extreme 10.5 are completely different. ADRL Extreme 10.5 has no minimum weight or cube limit. Compare applies to apples, not apples to oranges. If you really want to throw out the classes, then look at ADRL Pro Extreme's Frankie Taylor running 3.58 earlier this month.

The simple fact is that there are 7 other V8s in the ADRL Extreme 10.5 class that were in the 3's well before Titan, so you can't sit there and say that Titan is owning all. Titan has done unbelievably well with their setup, but they do not own that class. Dan Millen is running 3.82-3.85 most passes - and there is a big difference between a 3.85 and a 3.99. It's not the same as a 14.85 and a 14.99.

I ask you to post a v8 in any of those classes which they run in with factory block or head casting..

Come back when you find one!!

Later!!

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:11 PM
V8 guys fail to show respect to the import drag racing scene.. All that has been done and yet they still make excuses!!

Just admit it, these import guys are busting ass with some motor's/cars which people never thought could be done!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 10:13 PM
O O and you must keep motor and trans within make... no aftermarket trannys... lol v8 are always going to be faster duh there 2 4cyls put together so i know add

if you own a 4cyl and think your car is fast... you a bitch
if you own a v8 and hang out on a import forum and try to talk shit... you a bitch

boosted347
05-24-2011, 10:26 PM
lulz this thread is full of em...but ill have to agree that alot of people dont give the import drag scene props when it is very deserving, but like david said you compare apples to oranges by comparing different drag classes to one another that would be like me throwing out that no 4 or 6 cylinder can get into the low 4s in the 1/4 like a top fuel can...it makes no sense to compare or make the statement. But i give respect when respect is due and titan deserves lots of it for their progression in the field...even though they get punked out by UGR :ninja:

And justin i cant help i like to troll on here :)

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:29 PM
If your v8 don't make 100+hp per liter, than your a bitch!!!

If your honda don't make 100+hp per liter, than your a bitch!!

justnprsh07
05-24-2011, 10:29 PM
its ok i can accept you guys... i like v8s more anyways

boosted347
05-24-2011, 10:30 PM
thats alot more to do than a 100 hp per cylinder 4 cylinder...but all in all i mustbe a bitch :(

1civic
05-24-2011, 10:32 PM
thats alot more to do than a 100 hp per cylinder 4 cylinder...but all in all i mustbe a bitch :(

With a turbo you don't make 500hp?

boosted347
05-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Oops read that wrong i thought you said per cylinder...my bad

Dont know though havent dynoed it yet...plus im on single digits of boost :( need to upgrade the block then going up just a little :ninja: but i live in phenix city so maybe ill make it to this event on the 12th

FasTech
05-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Oops read that wrong i thought you said per cylinder...my bad

Dont know though havent dynoed it yet...plus im on single digits of boost :( need to upgrade the block then going up just a little :ninja: but i live in phenix city so maybe ill make it to this event on the 12th

Just wondering, whats the best 1/4 time you've ran in that sled?

1civic
05-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Little action in Vegas..

http://youtu.be/XXcxnHf2jUE

boosted347
05-24-2011, 11:58 PM
if you were a member on IZ you would know :taun: but it ran a 12.2 at 126 on street radials with a 2.2 60' the sled/ shitstain was at showdown and will be at november showdown and shaving a few seconds off if all works out :ninja:

FasTech
05-25-2011, 12:08 AM
if you were a member on IZ you would know :taun: but it ran a 12.2 at 126 on street radials with a 2.2 60' the sled/ shitstain was at showdown and will be at november showdown and shaving a few seconds off if all works out :ninja:

Silverdollar showdown? I only remember seeing a yellow turbo mustang with Mainstream across the windshield. I was everywhere though, so might have missed ya.

Few seconds? Goal?

boosted347
05-25-2011, 12:59 AM
Yea that showdown...we ran and beat that turbo stang lol but its unsuspecting being a full interior convertible :ninja:

And i should be in low 11s all day with some slicks and a few upgrades to the trans

FasTech
05-25-2011, 01:22 AM
Yea that showdown...we ran and beat that turbo stang lol but its unsuspecting being a full interior convertible :ninja:

And i should be in low 11s all day with some slicks and a few upgrades to the trans

Let me know when you reach low 11s.

I don't have much to say about the yellow Mustang. lol.

David88vert
05-25-2011, 06:54 AM
I ask you to post a v8 in any of those classes which they run in with factory block or head casting..

Come back when you find one!!

Later!!

In the class that you are pointing out - ADRL Extreme 10.5 - there is no limitation on block or heads. So, why would they limit themselves? If you want a class like that - go create one, because there currently is none at that level. Go create a Factory Stock class and see how much interest it generates.
You are getting pretty desperate. Fact is, the V8s are faster in the very class that you pointed out.

David88vert
05-25-2011, 06:55 AM
V8 guys fail to show respect to the import drag racing scene.. All that has been done and yet they still make excuses!!

Just admit it, these import guys are busting ass with some motor's/cars which people never thought could be done!!

I've had imports for years, and have no problem with them. I just live in reality though, and you live in fantasyland.

David88vert
05-25-2011, 06:58 AM
O O and you must keep motor and trans within make... no aftermarket trannys... lol v8 are always going to be faster duh there 2 4cyls put together so i know add

if you own a 4cyl and think your car is fast... you a bitch
if you own a v8 and hang out on a import forum and try to talk shit... you a bitch

I actually disagree with you - if limiting to factory parts only, 4 cyls and 6 cyls can even the playing field in some cases. Weight can make a big difference.

And I've owned imports and been on this forum for longer than you have been able to drive.

FasTech
05-26-2011, 03:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9G_4yM3VfE&feature=related

Shit cracks me up everytime I watch the video. LMAO. Sounds crazy.

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 06:01 AM
LOL he didnt air the drag bags up enough so that was wheel hop FTL and still ran 8.5 on motor with bald as street tires at 10psi....

David88vert
05-26-2011, 07:06 AM
That was a long video. I almost fell asleep watching it.

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 08:34 AM
Faster than that slow ass mustang you got!!!!!

Get a real muscle car......

David88vert
05-26-2011, 08:51 AM
You mean the Mustang that you got scared and you ducked out on - with 4 different cars, and over the course of 1.5 years?

You are so slow that your you shouldn't be called a GTO, it should be called a Glacier.

My ET is measured in seconds - yours is measured in hours.

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 08:58 AM
We are not even gona waste the gas on a slow ass mustang like yours.....

Gas isn't cheap

But anytime u wanna run that slow shit u know what track the GTO is at.

David88vert
05-26-2011, 09:21 AM
We are not even gona waste the gas on a slow ass mustang like yours.....

Gas isn't cheap

But anytime u wanna run that slow shit u know what track the GTO is at.

I've told you plenty of times - put your money where your mouth is. And you have punked out every single time - multiple cars, multiple years.
You've never had anything that can run with me. You have a 10 second car - in the 1/8th....

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 10:01 AM
First of all nobody is scared of that mustang you got lol..... second where was all this talk about beating this GTO when EvilGoat had it now that I have it you think you have a chance right???? You still have no chance against this GTO. I will dawg you any way you want at the track, then take ur lil pony to the pasteur and put a bullet right between its eyes!!!!

David88vert
05-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Should I pull up all of the posts where you have backed out? It would take awhile because there are so many of them. YOU can't drive - I've seen you at the track.
I can gap your 13 sec built GTO with my Mustang - that's why I never backed down from you - but you ALWAYS back out SCARED from running the Mustang.

What's really sad is that you have put all of those parts on that GTO, and you still can't match the ET that the stock GTO in my driveway right now has done. All it has is a small shot of spray, and still runs better on radials than you do on slicks!

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 10:57 AM
All you gotta do man is run GTO vs GTO run what ya brung and hope you brought enough, that's how I roll so anytime ur ready..... I will put u in ur place old man

David88vert
05-26-2011, 11:02 AM
So you just got scared of running the Mustang AGAIN! YOU are TOO SCARED to run the Mustang!

All your built, sprayed, gutted, and slicked tire'd GTO can run is a stock GTO on radials! Too funny! And it hasn't even run as well as that! You lose again!

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 11:06 AM
U said something about ur GTO in ur previous post so I had no choice but to respond to that. Now back to ur shitty mustang run what u brung and hope u brought enough plain and simple anytime ur ready shitbrick

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 11:14 AM
money on David...................but we all know Chouston is all talk, he wont run

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Good for you that you have money on david but its gona be bad for your purse pussy!!!!

David88vert
05-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I was ready back in March when you ducked out. That was GTO vs Mustang - and you were asking me to handicap my car by not running spray!
I was ready when you had your Mach 1, when you had your RSX, and even when you were going to get a Jeep! You never stepped up to the plate!

When are you going to be ready to lock-in a race? (and stick to the lock-in, not get SCARED like last March)

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Good for you that you have money on david but its gona be bad for your purse pussy!!!!

You talk big online kid

David88vert
05-26-2011, 11:24 AM
You talk big online kid

That's because he can't talk big at the track!

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm always at the track and I talk the same way there as I do in here..... plus david you wanted to run a all motor honda vs ur supercharged and nitrous mustang wtf kind of shit is that? Plus u wanted to run my gto when I was workin on it. Now that it is ready ur back pedaling in ur gto which has the ls2 with gas and ur mustang which ur gonna make up some kind of lame excuse past is the past.... all I can say is run me now, if u have the heart

David88vert
05-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Why are you worried about other's races? You need to worry about your own car first.

You had months to get your car ready, and when it came time to lock it in, you said that you had a family problem to attend to. Now it sounds like you just weren't ready with your car, and that means that you made up a lie to not lock it in.

You wanted me to run a stock GTO without the spray vs your built GTO. That was dumb of you to even ask that. Now you want to take your built, gutted, sprayed, and slicked GTO and run a stock GTO?
You always told me not to run the spray on my Mustang to run against your GTO. Now, let's stick to that - no spray on either car, and we run the same tire (slicks or radials - your choice). Do you want to do this? Are you ready to lock it in?

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 11:40 AM
run what ya brung and hope you brought enough, that's how I roll so anytime ur ready..... I will put u in ur place old man

So why dont you race your modded GTO vs his modded Mustang.

That sounds fair.

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Let's run then shit, I'm not asking you to take nothin off ur car so don't ask me to take nothin off mine......

GTO vs Mustang
Run what you fuckin brung end of story
Take it or leave it???

Echonova
05-26-2011, 11:49 AM
You had months to get your car ready, and when it came time to lock it in, you said that you had a family problem to attend to. Now it sounds like you just weren't ready with your car, and that means that you made up a lie to not lock it in.I remember family problems being the reason as well.

I even stuck up for him that "family comes first"... I feel used and dirty.

Echonova
05-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Let's run then shit, I'm not asking you to take nothin off ur car so don't ask me to take nothin off mine......

GTO vs Mustang
Take it or leave it???You can't step into the ring with Ali just because you think you can box...

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 11:58 AM
My dad is still fighting bone cancer :(

David88vert
05-26-2011, 12:03 PM

GTO vs Mustang
Take it or leave it???

$500, 1/4 mile - and you have to lock-in $250 first.
I'll actually do one better. Give me the back tire and I'll run no spray.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

David88vert
05-26-2011, 12:04 PM
I remember family problems being the reason as well.

I even stuck up for him that "family comes first"... I feel used and dirty.

You are used and dirty...

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 12:13 PM
So are you saying you can't be me head up?

Run heads up that's how I do it. Bring all you got in that mustang and ima do the same with my GTO that has been maintaned and tuned by JJSPEC

David88vert
05-26-2011, 12:39 PM
So are you saying you can't be me head up?

Run heads up that's how I do it. Bring all you got in that mustang and ima do the same with my GTO that has been maintaned and tuned by JJSPEC

I have to quote this for the humor in it. You BEGGED me to run you with out the spray - both in the GTO and the Mustang.
"come get some.... Me and you Goat vs Goat all motor? Wassup lol" - chouston, Jan 8
"lol how bout your mustang just blower vs my GTO? Fair race" - chouston, Jan 9
"My GTO vs your Mustang with no nitrous at SDR..... Wassup?" - chouston - Jan 12
"man that car look good. But that looks like a drag radial on the back and I don't have drag radials on mine so ima need the hit... I'm on raggedy ass street tires. Deal?" - chouston, Jan 12
"so leme get this straight..... GTO vs Mustang no nitrous and street tires?" - chouston, Jan 12
"to eliminate hustle unhook the bottle and purge the line. Quarter mile street tires and whoever gets the win light wins no faster time bullcrap" - chouston, Jan 13
"So your going with an auto tans now? Bring the GTO down..... Motor vs Motor" - chouston, Jan 13
"run it all motor and we got a run today....." - chouston, Feb 14
"Ok then set me out a car and we move at the same time?" - chouston, Feb 14
And there are a LOT more - and that's just on the other forum, and only a few pages from a coupel of threads. There are a lot more right here in this forum

I can run you heads up - because you can't drive. If you want a chance of winning, you will need a real driver. It has nothing to do with your car - just you. Are you ready to lock-in the race? Do you have your money ready?

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 12:44 PM
I am ready to lock it in and I am ready to run!!!!!

Should be easy money for u since I can't drive :)

David88vert
05-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Here's a replay of a backdown:
"Do you want to race against the GTO? $300, run what you brung, no slicks, win light is the decision maker. DR's ok, nitrous ok. IF you want to do this race, we need to get it locked in - $100 to lock it in, and a neutral party will hold the cash. IF we lock it in, I will make certain that the GTO is there and ready to run, no matter what." - me
"That's not a fair race..... " - chouston
"Ok, no problem. Just trying to get you a race still. Since you said that your car already runs 12.3 with your current setup, seems like pretty close to fair race. After all, you are not exactly on stock heads, cam, etc. and you probably have some suspension up under that car. This is just a stock automatic GTO with a 100 shot." - me
".... Mr. Vert I would run the gto if it was on street tires no spray and I give you a car." - chouston
"We are talking about racing at SDR, so there is no way that you could give me a car. We would be lined up next to each other.First, your GTO has heads and cam and more. This GTO is stock - all it has is spray. You are basically asking to run a bone stock automatic GTO - that's not even close to reasonable, especially when you are not even close to stock - and have a stick shift.Its really simple - you have a built motor in your GTO, and I can bring a stock-headed, sprayed GTO. We can both be on hard radials. If you are scared of that, then you don't need to even bother going to the track. Its a simple heads up $300 run.If you are scared, don't make excuses - just say that you are scared." - me
"know but I don't know how to drive it that good just tryna make it fair. Lol" - chouston
"Damn I am tired of getting owned by Mr. Vert...... I need ammo lol" - chouston

David88vert
05-26-2011, 12:52 PM
I am ready to lock it in and I am ready to run!!!!!

Should be easy money for u since I can't drive :)

Then let's get our race lined up and locked-in - before you back-out - AGAIN!

So, you have had work done to the motor, put on slicks, added spray, and now you finally think that you have a chance against my Mustang. I have a question for you - what makes you think that I haven't done the same? I might have over 1000hp by now for all that you know.....

Don't get scared now.....

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 12:56 PM
I don't know what you got in your mustang except that u changed to an auto,supercharged and gas. You may think you know what I got but u really really don't..... no need to play the bluffing game let's just run and get it over with and see where we are.....

I'm ready so that's all u need to know

gforce71
05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
ah snap! looks like this has a better chance of actually producing a run! lol only time will tell

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:03 PM
I don't know what you got in your mustang except that u changed to an auto,supercharged and gas. You may think you know what I got but u really really don't..... no need to play the bluffing game let's just run and get it over with and see where we are.....

I'm ready so that's all u need to know

Well, I'll be honest - I don't have the spray on the car now. Just the SC - and entry level blower from Vortech. Got tired of waiting for you, so I took the spray off. I'll still run you though - even without the spray.
I changed to an auto so that I got my reverse back, and wouldn't ahve to worry about the T-5 snapping. Doesn't make it faster, actually slows it some, but I can backup now, which is better for me.
I can still run you heads up - even at such a disadvantage.

What's funny is that you are still not answering if you are good for lock-in....

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:04 PM
ah snap! looks like this has a better chance of actually producing a run! lol only time will tell

It should - he's been given over a year and a half to get ready. He has backed out numerous times, so every advantage has been given to him.

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:06 PM
I call BS cause these pussy will not run a car they don't know... :gay:

Later!!

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Lock it in!!!!

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:16 PM
I call BS cause these pussy will not run a car they don't know... :gay:
Later!!

That's why I had to give chouston photos of under my hood, a dynosheet, and video of my car at the track, just to get him to agree to run. He finally feels that he can beat it - after doing H/C/I. spray, and slicks. Not sure if he also did suspension. He has a 10 sec car - but he is still stuck in the 13's....

Also, I don't know your car, but I'm not scared to run it. :D
chouston would be scared of your car though. ;)

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:19 PM
That's why I had to give chouston photos of under my hood, a dynosheet, and video of my car at the track, just to get him to agree to run. He finally feels that he can beat it - after doing H/C/I. spray, and slicks. Not sure if he also did suspension. He has a 10 sec car - but he is still stuck in the 13's....

Also, I don't know your car, but I'm not scared to run it. :D
chouston would be scared of your car though. ;)

Lock it in somehow!!

He's offering!!

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:23 PM
http://youtu.be/o9G_4yM3VfE

What the fuck? Is this the GTO?

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 01:23 PM
I hardly have no money in this GTO the previous owner (evilgoat ) did all the work..... all I did was add the gas back and retuned.....

I'm in the mid 12s on street tires spinnin so get 13s out ur mind u must be talkin about ur car david

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Yep that's it just playin round at the track on bald street tires I got on a trade just killin time on a Tuesday..... some od u dumbasses may see this and think aww man that car ain't shit, but all I can say is jump on it, that's was off gas too

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 01:29 PM
So I take it 1civic thinks he can do something with the GTO? Speak up I wanna hear this

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Yep that's it just playin round at the track on bald street tires I got on a trade just killin time on a Tuesday..... some od u dumbasses may see this and think aww man that car ain't shit, but all I can say is jump on it, that's was off gas too

If you did that on slicks that shit would've broke.. You got lucky!!

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:33 PM
So I take it 1civic thinks he can do something with the GTO? Speak up I wanna hear this

I got a car for both of you guys, but you will run away like the rest of import Atlanta has.. LOL

$1000 1/4 mile on slicks "Heads Up" and yes it's a Honda..

Come to Woodstock and we can talk and lock it in!!

Real simple!!

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 01:34 PM
So u have nothing to run then I take it, so ur pimpin out your boys car lol typical import owner

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 01:35 PM
$500, 1/4 mile - and you have to lock-in $250 first.
I'll actually do one better. Give me the back tire and I'll run no spray.

sounds like $500 and its a heads up race

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Lock it in!!!!

PM sent

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:37 PM
So u have nothing to run then I take it, so ur pimpin out your boys car lol typical import owner

Run your GTO on motor and I'll bust your ass in my own car!!

I don't have a power adder.. You sound like a bitch trying to run a NA honda.. GTFO pussy!!

Run the 1.8 turbo vs your v8 built with spray!!

Or are you afraid???

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 01:37 PM
that video proves one thing, you cant drive for shit LOL

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
I got a car for both of you guys, but you will run away like the rest of import Atlanta has.. LOL

$1000 1/4 mile on slicks "Heads Up" and yes it's a Honda..

Come to Woodstock and we can talk and lock it in!!

Real simple!!

So, I can bring a friend's car out also? And yes, it's a Mustang.

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 01:41 PM

lol

Bobby quit trying to race Midnights hatch for them haha and it better be faster than 12s or even 11s to run the mustang guys. :P

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:41 PM

Come to WoodStock!! You guys have a V8 and a power adder and you are afraid of a 1.8 with a turbo, don't make excuses cause no one knows this car or who the owner is!!!

I'll PM the address, bring your car and we can lock shit up!!

End of story!!

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 01:42 PM
thats right, RACE AND UNKNOWN CAR! FOR MONEY! EVERYONES DOING IT!

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:43 PM
lol

Bobby quit trying to race Midnights hatch for them haha and it better be faster than 12s or even 11s to run the mustang guys. :P

Fuck, NA honda's run them times!! LOL

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:44 PM
thats right, RACE AND UNKNOWN CAR! FOR MONEY! EVERYONES DOING IT!

Car is in woodstock dip!! We meet, view the cars and lock it in!!

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Car is in woodstock dip!! We meet, view the cars and lock it in!!

lol someone get this man some time to finish his car. hes so desperate to race

thundercatz1
05-26-2011, 01:46 PM
1civic I will dawg your cheerleading ass all kinds of ways I will run you on motor what you wanna do a pussy roll? Lol

David88vert
Come to WoodStock!! You guys have a V8 and a power adder and you are afraid of a 1.8 with a turbo, don't make excuses cause no one knows this car or who the owner is!!!

I'll PM the address, bring your car and we can lock shit up!!

End of story!!

I'm serious. Either race your own car, or we allow other's cars. If you want to race someone else's car, its only fair that I can do the same. You bring out a race car, or shop car, then why shouldn't I?

1civic

I'll run my car if the race is fair... Wtf would I race a NA honda vs a V8 boosted for cash.. I want to make money!!!!

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Fuck, NA honda's run them times!! LOL

I've got a NA Honda 4cyl that I will run against any NA Honda 4cyl car on here.;)

I've also got an NA Honda 6cyl that isn't fast....:(

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm serious. Either race your own car, or we allow other's cars. If you want to race someone else's car, its only fair that I can do the same. You bring out a race car, or shop car, then why shouldn't I?

It's a street car, come talk!!

FasTech
05-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Tell me when & where this is all going down. I want to be there.

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:49 PM

I thought that he already finished his car. Am I wrong?

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:49 PM
I'll run my car if the race is fair... Wtf would I race a NA honda vs a V8 boosted for cash.. I want to make money!!!!

If you are racing chouston, both on motor, I might have to put my money on you....

David88vert
05-26-2011, 01:51 PM
It's a street car, come talk!!

I know how to put a race car on DRs also, and call it a street car....

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:52 PM

I have 2 cars, one needs head job, but runs.. the other just needs tranny installed, runs but tranny grinds..

FasTech
05-26-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm about to get some lunch. Someone PM me if something gets LOCKED IN for sure. I don't wanna come back to 10 extra pages and digging through them.

1civic
05-26-2011, 01:55 PM

Red Bubble
http://youtu.be/zkiP7zEAjkk

Red EF
http://youtu.be/Ia8ZjSBov3A

All motor & street tires.. They both run, just not 100%

If I lock in for money, my car will be 100%.. :)

NA honda is not a boosted V8 though, run a Honda on the same level that's all i'm saying!!

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Red Bubble

Red EF

NA honda is not a boosted V8 though, run a Honda on the same level that's all i'm saying!!

i bet you lost a ton of power with those ITBs. they suck in EFs, too close to the firewall, than and TWMs are too small and machined wrong

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:03 PM
i can do 3rd gear burnouts too

http://www.youtube.com/user/vteckidd1#p/u/4/URhMUaMlC2g

justnprsh07
05-26-2011, 02:05 PM
All yal some fools... We need to just all meet up and ave a day of forum wars, no excuses bring all you got not bring your buddys shit bring your own and run it or be banned for life... Would be alot of fun

David88vert
05-26-2011, 02:06 PM
I have 2 cars, one needs head job, but runs.. the other just needs tranny installed, runs but tranny grinds..

I know that feeling....

Say What? 4 cyl Honda not a match for American V8? Say it ain't so! :taun:

I said that I have an NA Honda 4cyl also - it's a smaller engine than your's, less tire patch to get traction, should be easy for you.... :D

justnprsh07
05-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Red Bubble

Red EF

I hope both of those are allmotor no spay

1civic
05-26-2011, 02:09 PM
i bet you lost a ton of power with those ITBs. they suck in EFs, too close to the firewall, than and TWMs are too small and machined wrong

LOL, since that video I installed the BMC pro 1 intake and morris street tuned it... Runs way better!!

Tranny is waiting to be installed now, but car is sitting on the trailor in my backyard...LOL

1civic
05-26-2011, 02:10 PM
I hope both of those are allmotor no spay

Motor, no spray, no DR, street tires, pump gas... :)

David88vert
05-26-2011, 02:12 PM

But you can't stay in your lane!

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:15 PM
LOL, since that video I installed the BMC pro 1 intake and morris street tuned it... Runs way better!!

Tranny is waiting to be installed now, but car is sitting on the trailor in my backyard...LOL

Yeah black r put some on his hatch with horrible results. I also saw one guy with a 2.0l at batlground GAIN 13whp by going to a aebs manifold over his ITBs

FasTech
05-26-2011, 02:15 PM

Are the roads wet? lol

1civic
05-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Are the roads wet? lol
Yes...LOL

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:18 PM
that was over a year ago i cant remember, maybe longer. May have been, may have just stopped raining or something. I had my DR on at the time IIRC Didnt really matter it never got traction, and only person i ever got to run me was NEMO

thats the only vid i have of it with the supercharger, that shit was NASTY

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:19 PM
But you can't stay in your lane!

never said i could drive :P

1civic
05-26-2011, 02:19 PM
I'll get 4 gears on a wet road...lmao!!

3 gears are weak.. haha!!

Bets are in on next rainy day!!

50 buks anyone??

Boredom!!!

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Supercharged vs Nemos 2XX whp H2B

http://www.youtube.com/user/vteckidd1#p/u/2/xhjtE-R-weQ

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:22 PM

lol i prob could have spun through 5th, it was retarded.

justnprsh07
05-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Yeah black r put some on his hatch with horrible results. I also saw one guy with a 2.0l at batlground GAIN 13whp by going to a aebs manifold over his ITBs

Itbs suck unless your basically a tunner bc they take constant attention but if you know what to do with them you can make good power... There just not bolt on and go

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Itbs suck unless your basically a tunner bc they take constant attention but if you know what to do with them you can make good power... There just not bolt on and go

no shit.

They are a little more finicky to tune, but only on partial throttle. WOT not so much.

And no TWMs do NOT make power, they are way too small, and the casting actually is off center of the ports of the intake. Thats why the only real cars run Jenveys, Kinslers, or Hayward (which is Jenvey just resold in the US)

FasTech
05-26-2011, 02:27 PM

50 buks anyone??

Boredom!!!

I bet 50 I'll spin more than you. lol.

David88vert
05-26-2011, 02:28 PM

50 buks anyone??

Boredom!!!

chouston like to run in the rain - he thought that was a good idea when he was in his Mach 1.....

1civic
05-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I bet 50 I'll spin more than you. lol.

I was going to install donuts...LMAO

FasTech
05-26-2011, 02:43 PM
I was going to install donuts...LMAO

Lol.. Then you could probably do 4th gear burns on dry roads.

*EFilliated*
05-26-2011, 10:48 PM
lol @ this thread :lmfao:

stillaneon
05-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Well, just delete the thread then because now.. its not funny. All because people get butt hurt or take shit offensive too easy.

10. If you/ or you think people will get butt hurt or offended because some one used the "N-Word" (w/o the er at the end but with an a), you're a bitch n-word.

If you essentially set back racial equality 60 years every time you're ignorant enough to use the 'n' word, you're a bitch.

Echonova
05-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Here's the thing FasTech, even with the "old owners"... That language was not allowed in the WL because bitches 'round here always take things too far and don't know when to stop.

Secondly, you may not be implying a racist comment, but you cannot control what other people infer from it. That's when things get out of control and forces us to make "stupid" rules.

boosted347
05-27-2011, 02:30 PM
If you essentially set back racial equality 60 years every time you're ignorant enough to use the 'n' word, you're a bitch.

Boom roasted

FasTech
05-29-2011, 02:28 PM

Awwww, did someone get offended?? Cute. I respct the rules, there for I'm not going to use the "N" word... Now get back to the ASAP section, you know you don't belong in the KF.

FasTech
05-30-2011, 12:56 AM
Here's the thing FasTech, even with the "old owners"... That language was not allowed in the WL because bitches 'round here always take things too far and don't know when to stop.

Secondly, you may not be implying a racist comment, but you cannot control what other people infer from it. That's when things get out of control and forces us to make "stupid" rules.

I mean, I remember plenty of times when people would use "ni99a" etc etc etc to abv. it. I just didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Turn your channel to Comedy Central and you'll hear it all day long. Of course as usual, people wanna go acting like little bitches about the matter. Not saying I don't agree with IA rules. I will not use it again but I will stand behind me seeing no harm behind using it how I did.

On another note, this subject has been covered. So lets just drop it instead of dragging it out.

stillaneon
06-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Awwww, did someone get offended?? Cute. I respct the rules, there for I'm not going to use the "N" word... Now get back to the ASAP section, you know you don't belong in the KF.

Didn't get offended. Can't stand ignorance. Which pretty much defines your posts.

And I never realized that Integras were more welcome in the KF.

FasTech
06-09-2011, 07:24 PM
And I never realized that Integras were more welcome in the KF.

Integra is not the one to be concerned with. I just don't advertise everything I have, in my sig.

tdurr
06-11-2011, 03:18 AM
If u talk shit, ur a bitch.
/thread