PDA

View Full Version : enVus

FasTech
05-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Where the hell are you hiding???

Its only 2:30. Its not past your bedtime is it?

;)

-EnVus-
05-19-2011, 01:24 AM
I'm here lurking this boring place tonight well kinda.....Damn sandman is knocking at my door

FasTech
05-19-2011, 01:26 AM
Yep, offically nothing happening in here tonight. Atleast fuck tard 335i kept us entertained.

-EnVus-
05-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Yep, offically nothing happening in here tonight. Atleast fuck tard 335i kept us entertained.
Its been a long while since ive seen someone become so notorious among members for callouts that can't be backed up lol
Don't help he has a rare car like a 335is so we can all remember him by unlike a civic etc..

FasTech
05-19-2011, 01:31 AM
I know quite a few people like that.

"Call you out on FB, I reply to bring that piece of shit 5 minutes down the road so I can drag your ass all up and down these roads, and they refuse."

Very common with people I know. Posers.

-EnVus-
05-19-2011, 01:34 AM
I know quite a few people like that.

"Call you out on FB, I reply to bring that piece of shit 5 minutes down the road so I can drag your ass all up and down these roads, and they refuse."

Very common with people I know. Posers.
I can see how thats possible when you can actually own a car that can do over 85mph power and speed brings out our cockyness lol
I drove my friends Mustang once and felt like i was the shit :(

FasTech
05-19-2011, 01:46 AM
I can see how thats possible when you can actually own a car that can do over 85mph power and speed brings out our cockyness lol
I drove my friends Mustang once and felt like i was the shit :(

...And thats the thing.. Ask ANYONE that knows me. I NEVER talk shit about anyone, about there car, or that I can beat them. This tard acts like his POS integra, that is completely stock and ragged out, will beat my foxbody. I chuckled when I saw his post... so did about everyone else that knows my car. lmao.

FasTech
05-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Yep, EnVus offically sucks CAWK for leaving me hanging. I see how it is, man. lol

-EnVus-
05-19-2011, 02:44 AM
Yeah I'm about KO right now so have fun... Later