hadouken
05-14-2011, 02:31 AM
sorry man maybe you two can try to make it work

ludeguy420
05-14-2011, 02:34 AM
damn man sorry to hear that

FasTech
05-14-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm confused. You re-married? Not trying to get personal, just not comprehending.

-EnVus-
05-14-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm confused. You re-married? Not trying to get personal, just not comprehending.
x2 thought you was alone

Brett
05-14-2011, 03:49 AM
No, I did get remarried, Tried to start life over but this afternoon I was told she hasnt been happy in a long time and she needs to move on and live on her own, so now trying to deal with this is so hard.

ludeguy420
05-14-2011, 04:28 AM
damn man maybe she will relize she dosnt want to leave in a day or so

Echonova
05-14-2011, 08:27 AM
As someone that has been divorced, I can give the following advise...

Fuck that bitch.

The grass is always greener except where you stand. If this chick hasn't learned that yet, then she probably never will. I would only have two questions for that stupid cunt.

A.) Who are you fucking? ---- Because dumb whores always have a back-up plan. "I haven't been happy in a while" is code for the other guy I'm fucking hasn't grown tired of my bullshit yet and still makes me feel special because he doesn't have to deal with my haggered-ass every fucking day.

B.) What the fuck are you still doing in my house?

Here's the thing. I'm not trying to diminish what you are feeling Brett, I can't imagine the thoughts running through your head. But you are too good for this chick. When you get married it's supposed to be "'till death do you part", which tragically you have already experienced. Not "'till I'm not happy." You are a good man, and you deserve nothing less than the best. Do yourself a favor and take some time off from women (not saying go homo). When I caught my ex cheating on me and we divorced I took a year off from dating. Because I knew the next chick I dated I would take all my frustrations out on, and that wouldn't be fair to her. I needed time to heal, and to learn how to be alone without being lonely.

CSquared
05-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Sorry to hear that man. Stay optimistic though. If everything doesn't work out you can always get an arm piece to make you feel better (jk).

Brett
05-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks man, Yeah she already is going to a party next weekend and has plans on moving on and this just happened yesterday. What makes it worse, is FOR HER I had to distance myself from all the friends I had in Atlanta because SHE didnt like them or feel they were good for me, so now I have no one, and lost 2 years with great friends and a life because of her. So next weekend I will be wondering what she is doing and with who, while I am at home.

I cant see how much god feels I can take in a matter of a few years.

collins
05-14-2011, 09:53 AM
brett, i'm very sorry to hear this. time for some mano e mano truth. you're my brother, but i gotta say some shit.

Thanks man, Yeah she already is going to a party next weekend and has plans on moving on and this just happened yesterday. What makes it worse, is FOR HER I had to distance myself from all the friends I had in Atlanta because SHE didnt like them or feel they were good for me, so now I have no one, and lost 2 years with great friends and a life because of her. that was your first mistake. i'm all for finding a good woman and doing everything to make her happy, but at the same time if she doesnt like you for who YOU are, and who YOU associate with, what made her stick around in the first place?

So next weekend I will be wondering what she is doing and with who, while I am at home.

2nd mistake. if she's already said that shit to you, its time to start the process. the "piss off, i'm realizing how much better off i am without you" mentality needs to overwhelm you.

like i said, man, i love you like a brother and hate that you're going through this. BUT if she's already make up her mind, then you need to do the same and start moving on. the longer you dwell on her, the harder its going to be on you. you have my number, call me if you need to.

JITB
05-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Collins and echo summed it all up! And welcome back to the world! I was just asking someone what happen to brett the other day!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Rsporty
05-14-2011, 12:26 PM
I don't know you, bro, but I feel ya.
Echonova is right, though.

Echonova
05-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Sounds like it's time for Brett and some of the OG's to get back together and and pull a SEAL Team 6 operation on some unsuspecting panties next weekend.

In and out in under 40 minutes with a shot to her head.

(I said don't date, not don't fuck)

slostang
05-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Sounds like it's time for Brett and some of the OG's to get back together and and pull a SEAL Team 6 operation on some unsuspecting panties next weekend.

In and out in under 40 minutes with a shot to her head.

(I said don't date, not don't fuck)

LIRL!!!!

But like i said on facebook man, just keep your head up and dont let yourself dwell on the past. You dont deserve all this bullshit.

00Civic
05-14-2011, 06:20 PM
We need to take Marcus to the Pink Pony next weekend.

(I'm sorry, I've been there, and yeah it does hurt)

JDMSHITZ
05-14-2011, 07:41 PM
sorry to hear that man, even tho i dnt kno you, im kinda going thru tha same shyt, except that she says she "LOVE" me but yet still she wanna go out and have fun with other GUYS dnt kno why but yea.....the only thing thats keepn us together well keepn me with her is because she's a very very pretty girl.....dnt kno wat to do anymore

Bacon
05-14-2011, 07:52 PM
sorry to hear that man, even tho i dnt kno you, im kinda going thru tha same shyt, except that she says she "LOVE" me but yet still she wanna go out and have fun with other GUYS dnt kno why but yea.....the only thing thats keepn us together well keepn me with her is because she's a very very pretty girl.....dnt kno wat to do anymore

If her being "very very pretty" is what is keeping you with her and that is the only thing, you have some serious fucking issues.

Brett, first beer is on me.

JDMSHITZ
05-14-2011, 07:59 PM
thats not it dude she has this mentality that says if she not married she refuses to held down by one guy no matter how good the fuck is....

Echonova
05-14-2011, 08:07 PM
thats not it dude she has this mentality that says if she not married she refuses to held down by one guy no matter how good the fuck is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

G.C
05-14-2011, 08:23 PM
i've never married before so i don't know how it feels to get divorced. It must be break up x 100. You can read all the advices, but in the end you have to sit down and think about all this crap in your head which is probably just gonna make you sad. We all been through the stage where your girl hates your friends and you kind of keep distance from them, but if they are you're real friends they will accept you back if you apologize to them. Don't have any real good advice, but i hope you feel better and try and go out more like she is. Go out to parties, bar, vacation, so you can try and stop thinking about her which is the best thing to do i think. Goodluck.

ludeguy420
05-14-2011, 10:40 PM
i agree with echo an collins.. Dont dwell on it homie.. Go chill with all you old friends. They will always be here for you no matter what your lady friends decide to do

Theycall_Metue
05-15-2011, 08:35 AM
As someone that has been divorced, I can give the following advise...

A.) Who are you fucking? ---- Because dumb whores always have a back-up plan. "I haven't been happy in a while" is code for the other guy I'm fucking hasn't grown tired of my bullshit yet and still makes me feel special because he doesn't have to deal with my haggered-ass every fucking day.

this bro.

the best advice, and it was from my first ex

that sounds very complicated.its sounds to me like she is just having tha feeling everyone gets after awhile when you are with someone. you know you start to feel like you want something new because you been with the same person for so long. its natural. married people get that feeling. you are right she will get over it and ever beginning of something always feels great because its new and exciting and the person does act different from when they are after a few months. she just has some doubts in her head that she needs to think about right now. i think people call it cold feet. you two just need some time to re-evaluate your thoughts and feeling and when its over she will come back . its not like what you did for her was not obvious she will realize it after a while. but it is completely natural and normal all you can do is keep reminding her that you are there waiting in the wings. you cant completely back off or she will forget all the good times with you and create new good times with someone else but you cant stiffle her either. why dont you try having a nice romatice night out. just like send her a message or tell who she lives with that you just want one night to makeher feel really special and than come up with something so romantice it will blow her away. (mygirlfriend'sname) seems like she wants to feel special and that is hard after away. that is way most girls fall for guys cause they act like the girl is the only girl in the world and i know you are sitting there thinking you do make she feeel special and are very nice to her but bottom line is a girl needs to be treated like a princess once in awhile. far beyond the routine niceness. your her boyfriend so you are supposed to be nice to her that is why it doesnt feel different. but that is just my oppinion

dont give up just yet, shes just confused
mine came back :goodjob:

GlennsEK
05-15-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear that bro, I know it feels like I have been through the same situation before.

Echonova
05-15-2011, 10:49 AM
this bro.

the best advice, and it was from my first ex

Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text

Fuck that.

Don't be Mr. Fall Back Plan.

Theycall_Metue
05-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Fuck that.

Its really up to the person with the situation and how his relationship was and how he want it to turn out.
if she was a total bitch the whole time than yes, fuck her.

Hope everything turn out ok with OP

Echonova
05-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Its really up to the person with the situation and how his relationship was and how he want it to turn out.Wrong.

It's up to me. ;)

Brett
05-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks guys!!!

Collins, Send you number via FB to me please

Bad thing is like I said she is already going to a party at her girlfriends house Saturday night and I cant keep from dwelling on how much drinking she will do and when she does if she will end up hooking up with some guy just because she is free now (We havent even filed for divorce yet since she just blind sided me with this Friday night) but I cant help but think non stop how at some point, another man will be with her, and that is what is killing me, I get into panic attacks when I am out because everything I am doing I realize I will never do with her again.

Starting over YET again at 39 now is going to be hard. I dont know how I will get through this or emotionally get to the point where I do not wonder what she is doing, But if I can get there I would be so much better, next Saturday night thats ALL I will be thinking about.

Wish I still lived in GA to see alot of you guys, I miss you all. I had to cut off many of my friends (Okay all of them) because she didnt like the people I hung out with, since they were all single and car guys, she assumed they would be bad influences on me, and now she is leaving, has a few friends and starting over this week while I am left with no one to spend time with to keep my mind off things.

I have cried for 2 days straight and she hasnt shed a single tear, but she wanted this so for her I guess its easier.

Firefightin_tC
05-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I smell a road trip to GA.

Brett
05-15-2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah I think Im gonna come down to see my dad Memorial Day weekend since Im off that Monday so I am not sitting around here thinking about her. So I will come down that Friday morning if anyone wants to meet for lunch, Lemme know that day

Vteckidd
05-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Sounds like y'all rushed into it honestly. Now she's realizing It's not what she wants and wants to end it.

You can't think about what she's going go do. Let's be honest, she WILL be with someone else, and so will you. At this point to you really want to be with someone so shallow, so inconsiderate to your feelings? I mean if she really cared, she wouldn't be going off to party next weekend. She sounds incredibly immature.

I'd end it and move on. Being alone is perfectly fine. Enjoy it. I'd stay away from dating for awhile. Focus on making yourself tue best you can be.

Brett
05-15-2011, 07:39 PM
and you are right, I think when Leisa passed away I was so hurt, so lost and the first person I latched on to because I was just so afraid of being alone. We should have dated for a while first. When I lost Leisa, it destroyed me and my whole world, I was searching for that quick fix to the pain I was in. I will not be looking to date anyone for a while. I need to discover who I am and what I want. Sad thing is like I said, I let all my friends in GA go for her, because she didnt like them, and that was so stupid of me and I owe everyone an apology for that.

When she came today to get all her clothes she talked and treated me like I was nothing to her, that hurt me even worse. I gave her the world and loved her and treated her DAMN GOOD and she is acting like I chose this and has so much anger torwards me now. Its insane.

Firefightin_tC
05-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Tilted Kilt, son...let's do et.

Brett
05-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Im coming to GA next weekend for a few days, ive never been there so im down!!!

slostang
05-15-2011, 07:52 PM
You dont deserve that bullshit man.

Brett
05-15-2011, 08:20 PM
I know it was so sudden, Friday it was sprung on me, and the last few days she has talked to me like I am worthless peice of shit to her,I mean I gave her a year and a half of my life and did everything for her, she decides to walk out on me and makes it seem she is mad at me for it.

h22 jones
05-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Man ive been through it all and yea it sucks to make someone your whole life and everything you do or plan to do in the next ten years is based on them . Not to mention on top of that a getting a divorce always hurts on the pocket book and many times cause bankrupt .

Im going to tell you my story just because it make help you in the discessions you make and one thing you need to know going threw this is the only person looking after you is you. please dont decide that you love her and spend every freaking dollar you got trying to keep her and make her happy because you cant fix it, you arnt the problem , you never was no matter what she says. I was with my ex wife form 4 years before we married (high school sweat hearts ) . You know how everybody has that friend that treats his old lady better then anybody else does and you can tell no need in even trying to flirt with her in a cutting up manner because she was head over heels for me .We never argued i mean everything was great couldnt be better . I bought her a new car ,new house ,and furnished the house . We went to disney world,vegas,panama city 3 times , meartle beach ,hell our life was a vacation . This was in a two years time after we got married . She started hanging around one of my buddys wifes (her daddy was rich so she was spoiled) and seeing what the rich life was like (not that im poor but im far from rich ). She went to lunch with a girl from work (older lady) and meet her son which was working at a college and had 50,000 saved up . To start off with who tells someone that they have 50,000 saved up when you first meet them and second since i paid for everything and took care of her since she was 16 i guess she had no idea 50,000 is not rich that was a joke lol. im riding down the road at work one day and i get a phone call that says the normal . Im not happy ,havnt been for along time but nevers says she wants a divorce. Well this girl has been my life for 7 years ive done everything for her and realy im just upset that she isnt happy. I sell both my four wheelers .my jet boat,both jet skies ,race car hell everything i had. I had 10,000 sitting in a account to build me a shop and spent it on taking her on vacation and buying her shit to fix this problem then the big divorce word come up and she moves out . Ok at that point as bad as it hurts im done . Ive sold everything i own (thank god i did it took every dime i had to get threw this shit) and did everything i could to make her happpy and fix anything that possibly could be wrong . So now i know im not the problem so i start checking phone records and there is a call from her friend then two inutes later a private number that talks for hours hundreds of times on the phone . I never said word just divorced her . Since then she has begged me back for ten years and swore they were just frineds but they ended up getting marrried (and divorced ) so no they wernt friends.

My point man is that i can honestly say i married one of the best people i have ever none and we had the best relationship possible. So if that women can do that to me then they all can be pursaded to stray and i dont care how great she is and how wonderful it would have been to have my life back i would have never trusted her again .

I also gave her everything i owned that i didnt sell and paid all her shit off before i ever realized what was going on . Dont be the sucker i was man and i promise your old lady isnt better then this girl it doesnt get any better so if she can do it they all can man . I understand that in real life the three month butterflys dont last forever but its alot harder for women to understand that especialy when somebody is spitting that shit in there ear . Ill bet money if you sit back and think and look around it want take much for you to see whats realy going on . As hard as it is man odds are its one of your closet friends or that guy thats she has been friends with since high school thats like her brother so you shouldnt worry about him . I promise she has mentioned this dude before she relized it was going to take this turn weither he is new at her job but either way ther is always somebody else . I have always swore by this statement untill it happened to me a swore she wouldnt do that bull shit she did.

people that are married and in love do what ever to stay together weither its marrige counseling or what ever they do it . They dont just up and decide they want a divource in one day with out trying if there in love . It also looks like your old lady is the kind that likes to get the guy everybody wants and make him be or do who she wants him to be . Well after the games are over and you leave all your friends alone and do everything she wants she is bored norhing to do anymore . Alot of women are like this just like saying all they want is a good guy to treat them right which is complete bullshit and everybody knows it .

I know that no matter who she is or what she does you love her man and i hope for your sake im completely wrong hell i hate for anybody to go through what i went through . After seven years i didnt even know how to talk to another woman and i hate being alone lol. Make sure you look after you man i cant stress that enough . Woman are evil even if she is f**king someobody she will make everything your fault and take you for eveything she can and not lose a wink of sleep about it. If all she is worried about is a party she never wanted to be married to start off with she just wanted to win and getting you and making you leave all your friends alone was winning .

I am remarried but i will never let myself get as close to someone as i was to my first wife and ill never put my self in a situtaion to lose everything i own if my wife decides to step tomorrow sorry i cant do it . No matter what i say man i cant make it hurt no less trust me ive been through it . Try finding out you have a life threatning disease 8 months before she decides to leave and she has the insurance . Then get mad because im like can we put it off long enough for me to get myself taking care of and find insurance . You never see hyow cold and heartless someone is till you divource them good luck man if i can help just ask .

Biggest thing dont sit at the house alone it will drive you insane you got to get out and do shit . Call your old friends up they will help will all this alot plus piss her off that you hanging with them again . WIN win situtaion lol. good luck man.

Brett
05-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks man, yeah same thing here, Did everything for her, made her my whole life. I love her so much and miss her but nothing I can do at this point, she wants to get out there and do her thing and get back to going out to parties next weekend, etc. I am sure she will be in bed with someone next weekend, just to spite me, even though Id never know, in her mind its doing it to hurt me.

Firefightin_tC
05-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Thanks man, yeah same thing here, Did everything for her, made her my whole life. I love her so much and miss her but nothing I can do at this point, she wants to get out there and do her thing and get back to going out to parties next weekend, etc. I am sure she will be in bed with someone next weekend, just to spite me, even though Id never know, in her mind its doing it to hurt me.

To sum it nicely.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/Firefightin_tC/1_3.jpg

RL...
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Move on, and don't jump into another serious relationship for a long time. Shit happens, and as hard as it is you have to find a way to cope with this while piecing back your life and while not getting screwed in the divorce. I wouldn't even focus on her or the though of getting back with her. Just try to accept it's over and next time, if there is a next time, marry for money. I'm not even trying to be a smartass. I work with a lot of older guys in their 30's and 40's who've already went through divorces and they all say the same thing, if the 2nd marriage doesn't work out, fuck it and marry a rich bitch. Then again, taking their own advice has gotten them where they are in the first place so maybe it's not a good idea? hmmmm

collins
05-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Fuck that.

damn, i should have waited to rep you for this post!

I know it was so sudden, Friday it was sprung on me, and the last few days she has talked to me like I am worthless peice of shit to her,I mean I gave her a year and a half of my life and did everything for her, she decides to walk out on me and makes it seem she is mad at me for it.

brett, forgive me for saying this... but i feel her true colors are coming out now. she put on a front for a while because she knew she could get anything she wanted from you. what changed, we may never know. but man, you cant let yourself be consumed by bullshit such as that. call me when you're coming into town. bacon claimed first beer, so round two is on me.

Brett
05-16-2011, 05:04 AM
Thanks man, You know I will get with you while I am in town for sure

Echonova
05-16-2011, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg

bodhi
05-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Bad thing is like I said she is already going to a party at her girlfriends house Saturday night and I cant keep from dwelling on how much drinking she will do and when she does if she will end up hooking up with some guy just because she is free now (We havent even filed for divorce yet since she just blind sided me with this Friday night) but I cant help but think non stop how at some point, another man will be with her, and that is what is killing me, I get into panic attacks when I am out because everything I am doing I realize I will never do with her again.

Starting over YET again at 39 now is going to be hard. I dont know how I will get through this or emotionally get to the point where I do not wonder what she is doing, But if I can get there I would be so much better, next Saturday night thats ALL I will be thinking about.

Wish I still lived in GA to see alot of you guys, I miss you all. I had to cut off many of my friends (Okay all of them) because she didnt like the people I hung out with, since they were all single and car guys, she assumed they would be bad influences on me, and now she is leaving, has a few friends and starting over this week while I am left with no one to spend time with to keep my mind off things.

I have cried for 2 days straight and she hasnt shed a single tear, but she wanted this so for her I guess its easier.

ouch, bitch is already going out and getting wasted to the point where some random guy (not hassan) can just come in and whisper some nice words into her ear like "it's gonna be ok, here have another drink" then boom - she's hooked and you two are really done.
not only does it suck that she convinced you to leave georgia because you hangout with fast & the furious people, but she clearly doesn't givva fuck.

you've been crying not like a man, but like a little teenage bitch... no seriously brett - i don't know you in a personal level but you are. TWO FUCKIN' DAYS???! i hope you're exaggerating

sure you know how it feels to lose the love of your life (rip leisa) so that alone should've made you stronger to NEVER shed a tear for another bitch who isn't feeling you anymore
i feel sorry for you because like you said, you're 39 years old, it's not like you can hop in your car and start club hopping with yer boys - in hopes that some ditchpig will open her legs for you. gah it sucks that one day i will be old too!
at the end of the day, there's really nothing ANYONE here can say to you that will make you feel better. we'd all need to be telling you this in person for you to really get what we're saying; which is to STOP crying and to show her that you're okay with what's happened. you will move on, and you will continue to be the jolly goofy dude that you've always been.

Brett
05-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Well when I say crying for 2 days Im not saying 24/7, But I have over the past few days hit spots in the day where I break down especially if I am talking to someone about it. Its easier said than done to not cry over this, I love her and it kills me even more to imagine what will take place this weekend and how she doesnt even seem to care what this has done to me. Like I said, makes me feel I am disposable ya know

Vteckidd
05-16-2011, 01:05 PM
I am sure she will be in bed with someone next weekend, just to spite me, even though Id never know, in her mind its doing it to hurt me.

you cant think like that man. If she DOES go out and be a whore, then shes a whore. Do you REALLY want to be with a girl that does that to herself, and to you?

If she DOESNT do it, then what are you supposed to do high five her? It doesnt change the situation.

You cannot think youll NEVER be with someone else, and you cannot think shell never be with someone else. It is going to happen, its just not gonna be on your terms.

Im sure after Leisa you thought you would never find the light at the end of the tunnel, and then you found someone else. So give it TIME, and worry about YOU, not what shes doing.

Vteckidd
05-16-2011, 01:07 PM
brett, forgive me for saying this... but i feel her true colors are coming out now. she put on a front for a while because she knew she could get anything she wanted from you. what changed, we may never know. but man, you cant let yourself be consumed by bullshit such as that. call me when you're coming into town. bacon claimed first beer, so round two is on me.

she got what she needed out of him, and now she thinks she can find something better, so shes moving on. Thats prob it in a nutshell

Brett
05-16-2011, 01:59 PM
^^ Thats how I feel.

Firefightin_tC
05-16-2011, 04:06 PM
BTW...when everyone gets together, I want Round Three.

Just saying.

Brett
05-16-2011, 05:33 PM
well I will be in town Memorial weekend if anyone wants to meet up and hang, Im totally game!! I Miss everyone alot

Julio
05-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Sucks dude.
alt tab del sir.

GhostSTI
05-16-2011, 09:51 PM
sorry to hear man, i went through a divorce about 6mos ago.

Echonova
05-16-2011, 11:49 PM
If there are two things Echonova knows it's:

A.) How to talk in the third person. 'Cuz erebody knows Echonova don't play

B.) Skanky bitches and how they act

Brett
05-17-2011, 05:53 AM
Thanks Julio..... ATL DEL Sir?? WTF is that? lol

Julio
05-17-2011, 08:25 PM
keyboard strokes..

Alt Tab delete.. lol

Brett
05-17-2011, 09:21 PM
LOL, Doh!! HAHA

Brett
05-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Seems more and more like she is now living with this guy from her office and then if thats the case I know they must be sleeping together.... I just cant believe she would walk out on me and that same weekend go to another guy

Crazydelsol
05-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Look man don't get stuck in the memories you had with her, just pretend she was never there and when you see old friends and start hanging out you will realize she was never worth it! It sucks bro but ppls second faces always comes out! Just be single for a while!

Vteckidd
05-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Seems more and more like she is now living with this guy from her office and then if thats the case I know they must be sleeping together.... I just cant believe she would walk out on me and that same weekend go to another guy

you are going to drive yourself insane thinking about stuff like that. You just gotta let it go. Dont check up on her, dont find out any info on her, just cut her out. Its over, shes not coming back, its the end of "us" but not the end of "you". If you sit around obsessing over what shes doing you are going to drive yourself insane and make yourself depressed.

You were fine BEFORE you met her, youll be fine AFTER shes gone. You survived for XX years before her, youll survive after her.

Like i said if shes moving on that fast, she used you, she didnt CARE about YOU, and you shouldnt show her the same respect. Im not saying be mean and nasty, but id tell her to get her stuff out in 30 days or youre throwing it out, and never contact her again.

Brett
05-19-2011, 10:14 AM
yeah and at first I was going to pay for the legal seperation which sucks because here you have to be legally separated for 1 year before they will grant a divorce but from what I can find it seems its between $1,000-$1,500 for the legal separation, so I am going to tell her she wanted this, so she will be paying half of it.

Thank for the tough love mike, sometimes its needed, I know that

Vteckidd
05-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Well look at positive side too. No kids involved, so you'll get s clean break. You found out who she really was relatively early on in your marriage, think if she did this stuff behind your back and you found out 10-15 years later.

It's not going to be easy, it's not going to be sunshine and rainbows, but you gotta believe you're better off. And you will be.

I think splitting the cost 50/50 is more than fair. If she resists and gets pissed then guess what, too bad. In the end it'll cost you $1000-1500 to get rid of her forever, pretty cheap :p

You'll be fine. Just concentrate on making money, and making yourself better. You want to be desirable, and the best person you can be. Ultimate revenge is 5 years from now when you're well off and happy with someone else, and she's still slumming around being the party girl and has no future, you can say "yeah I'm def better off"

Living well is the best revenge

B18c1Turboed
05-19-2011, 10:42 AM
If i read this right, YOU BROKE UP! No marriage involved, pick up and move on. No offense but dont feel bad when alot of your friends arent there for you. I mean you left them for some girl.

Firefightin_tC
05-19-2011, 10:42 AM
you are going to drive yourself insane thinking about stuff like that. You just gotta let it go. Dont check up on her, dont find out any info on her, just cut her out. Its over, shes not coming back, its the end of "us" but not the end of "you". If you sit around obsessing over what shes doing you are going to drive yourself insane and make yourself depressed.

You were fine BEFORE you met her, youll be fine AFTER shes gone. You survived for XX years before her, youll survive after her.

Like i said if shes moving on that fast, she used you, she didnt CARE about YOU, and you shouldnt show her the same respect. Im not saying be mean and nasty, but id tell her to get her stuff out in 30 days or youre throwing it out, and never contact her again.

THIS!!!!

whoaitzbrain
05-19-2011, 11:04 AM
I TREAT A BITCH LIKE 7-UP..NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. SOMONE PASS ME A LIGHTER

Brett
05-19-2011, 12:30 PM
If i read this right, YOU BROKE UP! No marriage involved, pick up and move on. No offense but dont feel bad when alot of your friends arent there for you. I mean you left them for some girl.

And that I agree but she wasnt some girl, she was my wife... I tried to do what she wanted to make her happy, was it smart... no... but we all do stupid things for the woman we love

Firefightin_tC
05-19-2011, 05:52 PM
The real question is...

...when and where are meeting up. I got money to spend and booze to drink!

Echonova
05-19-2011, 05:59 PM
If you can both agree on how to split up the assets, a No-Contest divorce should only run you 800-ish. Granted, it's been a while since I last checked on prices. But $1,500 seems excessive for filing some papers that neither side will dispute.

But if it is $1,500... VtecKidd is still right. It's a cheap lesson learned.

Brett
05-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Im trying to find one of these lawyers who specialize in just divorce uncontested who will do it cheap. In Atlanta you see billboards for like $799 ones...LOL but not here

Brett
05-19-2011, 09:18 PM
The real question is...

...when and where are meeting up. I got money to spend and booze to drink!

We will all plan something, for sure!!

Brett
05-20-2011, 02:35 PM
So I threw out our rings earlier this week and now after she has walked out on and has been gone a week, and getting her stuff Sunday, she asked for her ring back, I told her I disposed of it and she says she is going to file a police report stating I have stolen property... I mean really? She said when we married it was a contract and that ring was hers. I cant believe her.

teh bri
05-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah I think Im gonna come down to see my dad Memorial Day weekend since Im off that Monday so I am not sitting around here thinking about her. So I will come down that Friday morning if anyone wants to meet for lunch, Lemme know that day

Me.

EJdm
05-20-2011, 04:27 PM
wow i dont know you....but y doesnt she want the ring when she is the unhappy on?? what a bitch! tell her to call the cop faster and leave bc she on trespassing...i would've had all her stuff outside waiting for her...take a break and dont think to much and time will heal...

CSquared
05-20-2011, 04:28 PM
So I threw out our rings earlier this week and now after she has walked out on and has been gone a week, and getting her stuff Sunday, she asked for her ring back, I told her I disposed of it and she says she is going to file a police report stating I have stolen property... I mean really? She said when we married it was a contract and that ring was hers. I cant believe her.

God she sounds like an immature money hungry bitch.

Brett
05-21-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm sure she wants it so she can sell it

Firefightin_tC
05-21-2011, 07:45 AM
If she wanted it...she shouldn't have taken it off.

Tell her to kick rocks and move back to Atlanta, dear sir!

POSTHASTE!

quickdodgeŽ
05-21-2011, 07:45 AM
it seems its between $1,000-$1,500 for the legal separation, so I am going to tell her she wanted this, so she will be paying half of it.

If she wants this, make her pay for all of it. Later, QD.

ludeguy420
05-21-2011, 07:56 AM
i agree with qd.. she wants this make her pay for it..

teh bri
05-21-2011, 02:10 PM

Agreed, 100%.

Brett
05-21-2011, 02:24 PM

I agree, 365 days from today I'm gonna text her and tell her to file and pay. Have to be separated 1 year to file. Mike, do you not have a Facebook page?

Brittanee, send me a friend request on FB

teh bri
05-21-2011, 03:31 PM
I agree, 365 days from today I'm gonna text her and tell her to file and pay. Have to be separated 1 year to file. Mike, do you not have a Facebook page?

Brittanee, send me a friend request on FB

Sent!

Vteckidd
05-21-2011, 03:52 PM
She can call the cops all she want, you're legally married you can't steal anything. All you use to say is "I lost it" or "I've never seen it" etc

I would remove her from any financial accounts ASAP like checking and saving, 401k anything like that. I'd prob close all accounts and open new ones just to be safe. In case she stole checks or anything. Knows your pin etc

Id also change any password to your email, faceboOk etc

Brett
05-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Yeah I did all that last weekend when she left me.

Evil Goat
05-21-2011, 09:07 PM
She can call the cops all she want, you're legally married you can't steal anything. All you use to say is "I lost it" or "I've never seen it" etc

I would remove her from any financial accounts ASAP like checking and saving, 401k anything like that. I'd prob close all accounts and open new ones just to be safe. In case she stole checks or anything. Knows your pin etc

Id also change any password to your email, faceboOk etc

I don't know....I think murder would be less time consuming....

TeeJay
05-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Holy crap, Brett. Do you live in Charlotte by chance?

Brett
05-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Just outside of the area, yeah.. why?

Echonova
05-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Holy crap, Brett. Do you live in Charlotte by chance?You the one banging his soon to be ex?

Evil Goat
05-22-2011, 11:52 PM
You the one banging his soon to be ex?

that'd be me...

Brett
05-23-2011, 08:13 AM
If it wasnt for the simple fact I am almost 100% sure she left me for another guy, I would find that kind of funny :(

AlanŽ
05-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Brett,

I know this blows and I feel for you. If she's already shacking up with some other guy chances are somethings been going on for awhile and shes probably been planning this. Do what everyone else has said. Cut her out as much as possible and move on with your life. In the end you'll be fine just keep your head up.

Brett
05-23-2011, 12:14 PM
.. thats exactly what I am trying to do :)

babygurl
05-25-2011, 02:05 PM

Well Brett Tell your wife, that the rings were common property since you ARE still married. So she can not file a police report!! Dumb hooker!!! I am not sure if you guys had a house or apartment, but if you were just leasing a place get her name off of the damn lease.

I understand you are going through a hard time right now, and are hurting. I am sorry she is being an evil bitch. You are an awesome person and deserve to be happy. I know you were hurting when Leisa passed away. Hell I am sure you are still hurting. But you getting married again, happened for a reason. Dont have regrets just lessons learned. Also next time she is a bitch to you just use that famous saying "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" Come on on Brett all those years on IA, and you lost the smart ass in you? I doubt that. Like I told you another time before, mourn for a little while, but then its time to live life and be happy.

And as far as you losing your friends because of your wife and feel like you have no one, that is a false statement. You made a mistake, your true friends will always be there for you. So let me know when you get here and let's party!!!!

ash7
05-25-2011, 03:28 PM
And as far as you losing your friends because of your wife and feel like you have no one, that is a false statement. You made a mistake, your true friends will always be there for you. So let me know when you get here and let's party!!!!

Amen to this.

-jonathan

Echonova
05-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Brett. I am going give you the advise that my mother gave me when I was going through my divorce.

"Just don't drink and listen to country music". True story.

But for realz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8luwwwXzc&feature=related

Brett
05-25-2011, 03:39 PM
I havent had anything to drink and I have been listening to alot of country music

h22 jones
05-25-2011, 04:04 PM

I agree with qd. Untill you move on and you being married causes you problems i would tell her if she wants this to pay for it simple as that. I would pay for it before i let it cause me problems in another elationship but you seem far away from that right now so let it be her burden and make her pay for it. I cant see were she4 has been fair to you one bit. Im sorry but women just dont get a divorce over a guy they just meet . This has been going on for awhile and hell yaw have only been maried two years she has issues dude find you a good girl if any are still out there.

TeeJay
05-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Just outside of the area, yeah.. why?

I saw you at Carolina Place mall LOL. We never met in real life but we were friends on Myspace back in the IA heydays (Myspace, shows you how long ago that was lol) so I sort of remembered what you look like. When I saw you I was like "is that Brett? Nah can't be, he lives in ATL". Wow small world.

Brett
05-25-2011, 08:59 PM
yeah I was there last week actually...lol

Okay someone who knows how laws work here is one question, We bought a new car in December, Its under both of our names but her name is listed first. She is demanding I get th ecar refinanced so it gets her name off of it or she will take the car, But if my name is on it as well, She cant take the car right? I am the one who makes he payments and there is no law that says I have to take her name off the car Id think

Echonova
05-25-2011, 09:46 PM
yeah I was there last week actually...lol

Okay someone who knows how laws work here is one question, We bought a new car in December, Its under both of our names but her name is listed first. She is demanding I get th ecar refinanced so it gets her name off of it or she will take the car, But if my name is on it as well, She cant take the car right? I am the one who makes he payments and there is no law that says I have to take her name off the car Id thinkTypically things like this are worked out during the divorce, but if you don't take her name off, she could "take off" with your car (assuming she has a key)... Because you can't steal what you own. If she takes it she will simply not make payments which will screw your credit.

Get the car in your name. Or take your name off it if you don't want it.

Get Lifelock or put a freeze on your credit RIGHT NOW! Trust me, this bitch has no problem getting store credit cards in your name... I know this because me and my ex went and paid off all of our credit cards and closed them out. She had re-opened all the accounts before we saw the lawyer the next day. I had no idea until I started getting collection calls.

If you have a joint bank account, close it. If she starts bouncing checks... You're on the hook.

Basically you need to start handling this chick like the $3.50 (with a coupon) street rat hooker she is.

Do not ever give her the benefit of the doubt again.

h22 jones
05-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Typically things like this are worked out during the divorce, but if you don't take her name off, she could "take off" with your car (assuming she has a key)... Because you can't steal what you own. If she takes it she will simply not make payments which will screw your credit.

Get the car in your name. Or take your name off it if you don't want it.

Get Lifelock or put a freeze on your credit RIGHT NOW! Trust me, this bitch has no problem getting store credit cards in your name... I know this because me and my ex went and paid off all of our credit cards and closed them out. She had re-opened all the accounts before we saw the lawyer the next day. I had no idea until I started getting collection calls.

If you have a joint bank account, close it. If she starts bouncing checks... You're on the hook.

Basically you need to start handling this chick like the $3.50 (with a coupon) street rat hooker she is.

Do not ever give her the benefit of the doubt again.

This is no joke man . I got a call asking if i want to consolidate my credit cards . I said i only have one and it doesnt have a balance . Boy was i wrong and when i confronted her about it she got mad and wanted to know the name of the guy giving out her credit information . Hello they were in my name lol . five different credit cards .

Ok now my ex wife was on my car loan and house loan and demanded i get her off. Now who wants to pay 4,000 dollars to refinace a house just to get her name off not me . So i told her my cousin was buying my house so i needed her to sighn a quick claim deed so i could sell it. Hook line and sinker lmao. Not sure how that would work on a car but hey a saftey kill switch is realy cheap. If she cant drive it she cant take it lol. She does not have a legal leg to stand on . At the very least she could sue you in civil court to have a judge order you to get it out her name odds are thats not going to happen either screw her.

Vteckidd
05-26-2011, 02:25 PM
youre both on it, youre both owners. She can take it and vice versa. She should pay all fees associated with refinancing it