PDA

View Full Version : FS: Motorola Bluetooth HS850

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
11-21-2005, 10:50 PM
this is one of the top headsets out on the market. it is a very nice headset i recent just purchase it about a week ago. it has found very little use because i broke my phone and just recently purchased a new phone and i dont need it anymore. im selling it for 60 shipped or 55 picked up. i have original box and charger. email me at [email protected] for more info i might be able to take pic but there is really no point in it its brand new basically not scratches or anything looks just like the ones online. its black the color everyone wants for this head set. here is some more info

The HS850 also delivers exceptional battery strength – boasting eight hours of talk time and 200+ hours of standby time and setting a high standard for on-the-move audio quality.

Compatibility with Bluetooth 1.2 and 1.1 enabled devices

Includes the latest Bluetooth 1.2 standard for better call quality, less interference and faster connections

Increased performance for up to eight hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time

Foldable boom microphone for compact storage

Removable ear hook for placement on either ear

Multi-function button to control several functions including receive/answer/end calls, call hold and 3-way calling

Headset indicator LED to provide a visual cue regarding headset status

Neckstrap loop for convenience carrying

60 shipped obo
55 picked up

ill be in duluth from tues night until sun morning