PDA

View Full Version : So now what for thursday nights???

Pazattack86
05-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Due to dumb ppl revving loudly, and doin burnouts, and jumping curbs the Sonic Meet is done, so where are the meets moving to? I hear old toys r us, and grayson publix? where are we goin, and in the next spot someone needs to man up and stop the burnouts and stupid BS, even if a group gets together to try n stop it, stupid ppl shouldnt ruin it for all of us!

FasTech
05-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Always going to be a dumbass anywhere you go. Sounds like one of you all need to man up and make the dumb mf-ers move on somewhere else.

Pazattack86
05-11-2011, 01:50 AM
yea im thinkin bout just tellin ppl str8 up if they do some dumb shit to knock it off

caleno1610
05-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Man I'm tired of this shit happening almost evey other month.. we gwt kicked out cuz of the same sshit every time.. sooo gay dude. N like u said someone needs to MAN up n tell this stupid people to stop burning out like idiots. IS NO COOL!!! Burning out does not make u cool. ! So pls stupid people stop so everyone else can have a good time n a good meet! Thanks

tunezatl22
05-11-2011, 12:22 PM
LOL i Was there when the Dumbass in the lexus try to drift #FAIL!! lol me and my boy were Laughing our ass off...but yea thx to that dumass our thursdays are screwed :/

Theycall_Metue
05-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Man I'm tired of this shit happening almost evey other month.. we gwt kicked out cuz of the same sshit every time.. sooo gay dude. N like u said someone needs to MAN up n tell this stupid people to stop burning out like idiots. IS NO COOL!!! Burning out does not make u cool. ! So pls stupid people stop so everyone else can have a good time n a good meet! Thanks
wat iz cuzzz i like thiz bUrn outz iz mai H0000nda civiz you no?
why dont you balls up tell them to stop instead of relaying on others. sitting and QQ isnt going to go nowhere

caleno1610
05-11-2011, 02:03 PM
wat iz cuzzz i like thiz bUrn outz iz mai H0000nda civiz you no?
why dont you balls up tell them to stop instead of relaying on others. sitting and QQ isnt going to go nowhere

Wow first of all learn how to spell.. because I don't knw wtf you just said. N keep doing burn outs with ur honda.. that makes u cool!. Mr cool guy

southside
05-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Always going to be a dumbass anywhere you go. Sounds like one of you all need to man up and make the dumb mf-ers move on somewhere else.Yea sounds like a plan,Reminds me of Stockbridge days,Dumb fucks would show up and do dumbshit then leave.When cops show all they see is a parking lot full of people LOITERING not hanging out and minding there own business anymore,now you all become people that are loitering and then they start writing tickets after that.

FasTech
05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Yea sounds like a plan,Reminds me of Stockbridge days,Dumb fucks would show up and do dumbshit then leave.When cops show all they see is a parking lot full of people LOITERING not hanging out and minding there own business anymore,now you all become people that are loitering and then they start writing tickets after that.

If I ever attended those "meets" I would be the first one to walk up to the dumbass people and tell them to move the fuck on. Have done it serveral times at other places. Not in a inmature way but showing signs of sincerness. Plus I'm a pretty big guy. lol.

Pazattack86
05-11-2011, 11:17 PM
yea im a big guy but it doesnt matter, ppl as irresponsible and careless to others dont deserve to be there, and the guy in the lexus is ma friend, wasnt a very smart decision, he knows that, but that is not the reason we were kicked out, the burnouts ON THE PROPERTY

Pazattack86
05-11-2011, 11:18 PM
... is the reason we got booted, if ppl wanna do burnouts go on some empty rd away from everyone, also we need to clean out shit, we cant leave trash everywhere!

JDM_p00ky
05-12-2011, 03:07 PM
old toys r us? where?

96ej8
05-12-2011, 05:10 PM
where ever the next meet is goin to be. its goin to FAIL no matter what. so people just move on with life and find something better to do Thursday nights. :yes:

RL...
05-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Meet is at Old toys r us @ mall of ga...no ricers allowed

FasTech
05-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Meet is at Old toys r us @ mall of ga...no ricers allowed

Guess that mean 90% of Atlanta. lol

RL...
05-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Guess that mean 90% of Atlanta. lol

Yup

Theycall_Metue
05-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Wow first of all learn how to spell.. because I don't knw wtf you just said. N keep doing burn outs with ur honda.. that makes u cool!. Mr cool guy
take your own advice bro
-later