PDA

View Full Version : Whats the chances to catch the thief that broke into my shop?

Vuongy_Dong
05-09-2011, 11:49 AM
He lives in Lilburn/Gwinnett area by my shop. I know he couldn't have done it by himself. Watch out for him and his crew/friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_iBanvl3s&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wui2p_nB7Q4&feature=player_embedded

Nemesis
05-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Hate fucking thieves. This thread needs to stay here to remain visible to other people and so he'll be recognized.

DeeAOne
05-09-2011, 12:30 PM
^ speak for yourself.

I hope you find the douchebag. :goodjob:

Vuongy_Dong
05-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Won, the guy in the video got caught by my friend trying to buy stuff from my friend. He noticed the door looked newer than the faded integra. went down hill from there. Won got stuff done from me, probably to scope out the place. What a douche.

allmotor-teg
05-09-2011, 12:50 PM
hispanic like this bitch makes all other hispanics look bad, im hispanic i have never stole anything cause people work hard to buy or earn their stuff and a fucking idiot likes the car or parts and start steling stuff, wish all those people that steal from other people get caught and get an ass whopping and learn to get their own shit!!!!

hope you find that guy and whoever got your parts(good luck bro)

ZenMotors
05-09-2011, 01:02 PM
thats effed up, but at least you caught the guy.

Vuongy_Dong
05-09-2011, 01:12 PM
We got back alot of the stuff. Turned out, he got so scared that we would call the police that he signed the title on his car over to my friend. I LOL'd all day about that.

Nemesis
05-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Go to titlemax with that shit.... LOL...never make a payment.... PROFIT LOL

Boosting EG
05-09-2011, 02:00 PM
I hope you find the douchebag

ISAtlanta300
05-09-2011, 02:41 PM
We got back alot of the stuff. Turned out, he got so scared that we would call the police that he signed the title on his car over to my friend. I LOL'd all day about that.

LOL I fucking hate thieves, but be carefull with that. It's dangerously close to 'Coercion'.

But yea.... fuck a thief.......

csmiths
05-09-2011, 02:43 PM
holy shit i cant believe what i just saw! thats just insane, im glad you guys caught him. I drive by the shop everyday and it is pretty dark at night, some lights might help keep ppl from stealing but idk just a suggestion. That area is has alot of cops patrolling too so hes got some balls.

Vuongy_Dong
05-09-2011, 02:53 PM
LOL I fucking hate thieves, but be carefull with that. It's dangerously close to 'Coercion'.

But yea.... fuck a thief.......

He offered the car to my friend in exchange for not calling the cops. I posted this up so everyone will know who he is and to be careful with their cars. He got caught down in riverdale. my shop is in Lilburn. I wasnt there. Friend did all the videos.

Vuongy_Dong
05-09-2011, 02:55 PM
holy shit i cant believe what i just saw! thats just insane, im glad you guys caught him. I drive by the shop everyday and it is pretty dark at night, some lights might help keep ppl from stealing but idk just a suggestion. That area is has alot of cops patrolling too so hes got some balls. Thats what i said too. I asked Lilburn police to patrol on the first break in into the shop. the second time, was a door outside. The guy had NO balls when my friend caught him with his door.

eraser4g63
05-09-2011, 03:20 PM
I got a buddy looking for a four door, Ill tell him to give you a call. lol.

Got Milk?
05-09-2011, 06:25 PM
ohh shit. Indeed, he fucked with the wrong shop. God damn I hate thieves. Get a fucking job, work hard for your shit, and you just might know the meaning of life.

cactusEG
05-09-2011, 08:58 PM
hispanic like this bitch makes all other hispanics look bad, im hispanic i have never stole anything cause people work hard to buy or earn their stuff and a fucking idiot likes the car or parts and start steling stuff, wish all those people that steal from other people get caught and get an ass whopping and learn to get their own shit!!!!

I agree

91eflx
05-09-2011, 09:17 PM
congrats on catching him i hate theves

EmminoDaGreat
05-09-2011, 09:24 PM
First, I want to say I am very happy you caught him. Congrats

Second, luck you guys caught him because more often then not the police wont do shit, anytime we have been broken into they have done 0 even if we found the parts on cars (custom one offs) or the one time they stole tools etc they found the guy, but didnt do anything to him...

wanggsticky
05-09-2011, 11:09 PM
damn wat a buster! hahaha good shit

00Civic
05-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Now, I'm just wondering, but what kind of car did he sign over to him?

gerardojdm
05-10-2011, 10:58 AM

This is true, but you'll get that from every race and yet hispanics get beat on more than others for some reason.

gerardojdm
05-10-2011, 11:03 AM

I'd be happy taking the car off his hands, but I do think its was wrong for some reason even though he offered it.

Austin?
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Bump for more people have a chance to see the video clips.

allmotor-teg
05-13-2011, 01:01 PM
This is true, but you'll get that from every race and yet hispanics get beat on more than others for some reason.

yea maybe cause we are the ones that americans are most racist towards but hey im glad that guy got caught!!!

dc5-rsx
05-13-2011, 02:37 PM
SOUTH SIDE BUMP!!!

HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE. USERNAME: JUANAKAJJO

I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE VIDEO'S. THIS IS WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL FROM VOUNGS GARAGE. SO FOR ALL THE OTHER THIEVES THINKING ABOUT IT. KILL THAT SHIT QUIK!!! IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN TWICE.

AND THE DOOR VOUNG IS REFERRING TO WAS MY DOOR OFF MY 4 DOOR TEG HE STOLE FROM ME, THAT WAS LOCATED AT VOUNG'S GARAGE. WHAT STOOPID DIDNT RELIZE WAS WHEN HE CAME DOWN SOUTH TO BUY THE PANELS FROM ME I SPOTTED MY DOOR ON HIS CAR. THEN I QUESTIONED HIM ON IT. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM VIDEO 1. HE STATED THAT HE BOUGHT THE DOOR FROM SOMEONE. HE LATER CONFESSED THAT HE DID IN FACT STEAL THE DOOR. FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE.

HE TRIED TO BUY SUM INTERIOR PANELS I HAD POSTED ON IA FOR A 4 DOOR TEG. CUM TO FIND OUT HE WAS INVOVLED IN STEALING FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE. HIM AND 2 OTHER GUYS WHICH ARE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. HE DIDNT KNOW VOUNG IS ONE OF MY HOMIES. I WASNT GONNA LET U OFF THAT EASY MR. JUAN COSTA. FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT WERE INVOLVED. BEST BELIEVE I GOT ALL EYES ON YOU LIKE TUPAC. DO U WANNA CUM FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH? OR SHOULD I SAY UR NAME FOR IMPORTATLANTA TO HEAR. MR. ALFRAIDO OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT. IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE, CHERRY HILLZ TO BE EXACT. CUM HOLLA AT ME!!!

P.S VOUNG'S GARAGE - THA ILLIST

MORE UPDATES IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AND TO THE THIEVES, YOU CAN ONLY DENY IT FOR SO LONG. WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!!! GIVE EVERYTHING BACK THAT WAS STOLEN AND WE CAN CALL IT SQUARE. UNTIL THEN I WONT STOP UNTIL I FIND IT. JUST ASK MR. JUAN COSTA.

DO U KNOW WHO U F**KIN WITH!??! DC5-RSX - CBR

FasTech
05-14-2011, 03:09 AM
SOUTH SIDE BUMP!!!

HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE. USERNAME: JUANAKAJJO

I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE VIDEO'S. THIS IS WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL FROM VOUNGS GARAGE. SO FOR ALL THE OTHER THIEVES THINKING ABOUT IT. KILL THAT SHIT QUIK!!! IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN TWICE.

AND THE DOOR VOUNG IS REFERRING TO WAS MY DOOR OFF MY 4 DOOR TEG HE STOLE FROM ME, THAT WAS LOCATED AT VOUNG'S GARAGE. WHAT STOOPID DIDNT RELIZE WAS WHEN HE CAME DOWN SOUTH TO BUY THE PANELS FROM ME I SPOTTED MY DOOR ON HIS CAR. THEN I QUESTIONED HIM ON IT. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM VIDEO 1. HE STATED THAT HE BOUGHT THE DOOR FROM SOMEONE. HE LATER CONFESSED THAT HE DID IN FACT STEAL THE DOOR. FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE.

HE TRIED TO BUY SUM INTERIOR PANELS I HAD POSTED ON IA FOR A 4 DOOR TEG. CUM TO FIND OUT HE WAS INVOVLED IN STEALING FROM VOUNG'S GARAGE. HIM AND 2 OTHER GUYS WHICH ARE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. HE DIDNT KNOW VOUNG IS ONE OF MY HOMIES. I WASNT GONNA LET U OFF THAT EASY MR. JUAN COSTA. FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT WERE INVOLVED. BEST BELIEVE I GOT ALL EYES ON YOU LIKE TUPAC. DO U WANNA CUM FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH? OR SHOULD I SAY UR NAME FOR IMPORTATLANTA TO HEAR. MR. ALFRAIDO OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT. IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE, CHERRY HILLZ TO BE EXACT. CUM HOLLA AT ME!!!

P.S VOUNG'S GARAGE - THA ILLIST

MORE UPDATES IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AND TO THE THIEVES, YOU CAN ONLY DENY IT FOR SO LONG. WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!!! GIVE EVERYTHING BACK THAT WAS STOLEN AND WE CAN CALL IT SQUARE. UNTIL THEN I WONT STOP UNTIL I FIND IT. JUST ASK MR. JUAN COSTA.

DO U KNOW WHO U F**KIN WITH!??! DC5-RSX - CBR

I want to shake your hand, sir. lol. FUCKIN right. Made that guy your bitch in those video's.

JDM_p00ky
05-14-2011, 09:58 AM
dc5 rsx u is the real shit man lol... respects to u homie

JITB
05-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Yea fuck them, and glad that you all found the thieves!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dc5-rsx
05-14-2011, 04:06 PM
Dawgz who know me, know that you cant put a price on loyalty. Voung roots run deep with me. F**K Mr. Juan and his low down, snack cake azz, Bitch made friends!!! Voung will get his Snap On Torque Wrench back. All Eyes On You Mr. Alfraido. Drop it off at the gate.

allmotor-teg
05-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Dawgz who know me, know that you cant put a price on loyalty. Voung roots run deep with me. F**K Mr. Juan and his low down, snack cake azz, Bitch made friends!!! Voung will get his Snap On Torque Wrench back. All Eyes On You Mr. Alfraido. Drop it off at the gate.

if he is hispanic his name is alfredo, hope that helps bud!

jadakid88
05-14-2011, 05:06 PM
wow this is epic...

allmotor-teg
05-14-2011, 05:13 PM
wow this is epic...

might aswell help them any way to get those fucking thieves.

dc5-rsx
05-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Remove L & tha O and u get **AFRAID**. Thats what they feelin since they know we know everything. There was another Hispanic guy involved also but I'm still trying to get concrete evidence on him. Dont know his name doe.

Not trying to throw names out there unless I know for sure they were involved.

dc5-rsx
05-14-2011, 05:22 PM
JUST TO LET JUAN AND HIS SPORTY THIEVES KNOW.

THERE ARE MORE VIDEO'S AND THEY WILL BE POSTED. THE OTHER VIDEO'S INCRIMINATES HIS POSSE OF THIEVES. YOUR HOMEBOY JUAN COSTA TURNED STATE AND SANG LIKE A PIGEON. WE KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

VOUNGS GARAGE - THA ILLIST

allmotor-teg
05-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Yupp thats his name. There was another Hispanic guy involved also but I'm still trying to get concrete evidence on him. Dont know his name doe.

yea know the hispanics name very well if you kinda have a clue of what it might be i can help(well i can try)

FasTech
05-15-2011, 12:36 AM
JUST TO LET JUAN AND HIS SPORTY THIEVES KNOW.

THERE ARE MORE VIDEO'S AND THEY WILL BE POSTED. THE OTHER VIDEO'S INCRIMINATES HIS POSSE OF THIEVES. YOUR HOMEBOY JUAN COSTA TURNED STATE AND SANG LIKE A PIGEON. WE KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

VOUNGS GARAGE - THA ILLIST

So, not only has Juan: Signed his title over, Made into a bitch on video, Caught red handed while trying to buy parts, etc... He also has some ass whoopin's lined in because he snitched on his posse. Wow, serves you right BITCH!

hadouken
05-15-2011, 01:14 AM
bawss

uho
05-15-2011, 01:28 AM
first off congrats on catching him. second mad props on makin a video n makin the guy give you all his info like your an actual police officer. lolz

dc5-rsx
05-15-2011, 06:34 AM
Damn Skippy!!! LIKE I SAID; BITCH MADE!!! All of them. They aint bout shit!!! You see how quik he turned state when confronted. Im trying to give them and opportunity to come forward and return all the items that were stolen. If not, Mr Juan Costa. The other VIDEO"S WILL BE RELEASED!!!! And U didnt act alone. We have evidence to prove other wise and and ur homies are slippin and steady snitchin. None of ur stories corroborated with each others. We know who did what and what they stole. We know all involved parties. We just want them to return all the items that were stolen.

I think the other guy name was ALVERO somewhere in those lines not Alfredo. There is one more. But I wanna make sure thats its him. I will be posting names and address's, I.A usernames and all; once all intel is concrete. I will keep I.A updated with new findings.

Vuongy_Dong
05-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Juan, Jimmy Porta and Franco are involved. They all live by Lilburn.

dc5-rsx
05-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Thanx Vuongy_Dong

Pix and IA usernames cumin soon of all parties involved in the theft!!!

Vuong's Garage - Tha Illist

allmotor-teg
05-15-2011, 01:56 PM
good shit right here!!! gl

ThEGrNGoBLiN
05-18-2011, 12:33 AM
hahaha my boy a BEAST! HAHAHAHAHAH

NJSC
05-18-2011, 08:02 AM
This is one of the greatest threads ever.

B18c1Turboed
05-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Putting people on blast gets you nowhere, TRUST ME! We had proof of a car being stolen, posted it eveywhere and never got shit back. O well, good luck!

dc5-rsx
05-18-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm not trying to put them or anyone on blast. We got plenty of our stuff back. We just wanna make sure sumthin like this doesn't happen again to Vuong's Garage or any other shop in the A by the thieves who got caught stealing red handed on Video. If other shop owners/customers or tha IA WORLD see this thread they would know who to look at cumin into there shop. These guys got work done by Vuong just to scope out the shop. This thread may or may not prevent them from doing the same thing in tha future to another shop. But it will help prevent them from trying it twice. Cuz these guys may or may not be responsible for a lot of thefts in and around tha G-Net area.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN ORDER FOR THE IMPORTATLANTA COMMUNITY TO BE AWARE OF THESE GUYS. WHO WERE CAUGHT STEALING RED HANDED AND CONFESSED

dc5-rsx
05-18-2011, 12:41 PM
DUPLICATE

allmotor-teg
05-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Putting people on blast gets you nowhere, TRUST ME! We had proof of a car being stolen, posted it eveywhere and never got shit back. O well, good luck!

dc5-rsx is trying to let people know about those thieves so they can watch out and not deal with them.

dc5-rsx
05-18-2011, 07:41 PM
dc5-rsx is trying to let people know about those thieves so they can watch out and not deal with them.

Thanx, allmotor-teg

Thats exactly what i'm trying to do. Just lookin out! THEY BUST THERE OWN BUBBLES WHEN THEY GOT CAUGHT!!! I just want others to take preventive action if they do cum across these guys in the future. How often does that happen when u catch the guy who stole from u red handed and then get him to confess on video to his thefts.? Putting these katz on blast and trying to INFORM tha IA COMMUNITY of there actions are 2 different things.

southside
05-19-2011, 08:11 AM
I'm not trying to put them or anyone on blast. We got plenty of our stuff back. We just wanna make sure sumthin like this doesn't happen again to Vuong's Garage or any other shop in the A by the thieves who got caught stealing red handed on Video. If other shop owners/customers or tha IA WORLD see this thread they would know who to look at cumin into there shop. These guys got work done by Vuong just to scope out the shop. This thread may or may not prevent them from doing the same thing in tha future to another shop. But it will help prevent them from trying it twice. Cuz these guys may or may not be responsible for a lot of thefts in and around tha G-Net area.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN ORDER FOR THE IMPORTATLANTA COMMUNITY TO BE AWARE OF THESE GUYS. WHO WERE CAUGHT STEALING RED HANDED AND CONFESSEDLol thought that McDonalds looked Familiar and that damn dude looks familiar too lol.Oh well street justice FTW!

dc5-rsx
05-19-2011, 09:18 AM
THA MCDONALDS IS LOCATED ON RIVERDALE RD, COLLEGE PARK. RITE IN FRONT OF THA HOOD.

Echonova
05-19-2011, 07:26 PM
This is one of the greatest threads ever.X2

HMGDRFTER
05-20-2011, 01:45 AM
x3, this is a great thread, just a suggestion, (i know your trying to help them out) but if you guys just turn them in then nobody would have to worry about dealing with them anymore and im pretty sure the other stolen parts could be found.

But other than that, good job on getting your shit back, Reps for Voung's Garage and dc-5

h22 jones
05-20-2011, 03:05 AM
I just caught two guys stealing from my shop red handed and they better be glad the cops got there before i did (i never called the cops somebody else did lol ). A friend happen to ride by as they were cutting the cat off a car and called me . i hauled ass up there only to find them in the police car (still not sure who called the cops).

I also had a the same thing happen that the op had happe three years ago. I made the dude bring all my stuff back and then we had a little chat if you know what i mean lol . This guy was just young and dumb but the the last guys are just strait f*cking theives man.

I took pics of the last two ans sent them to every friend i had and put them on face book lol. Honestly everytime i have had something stole i find out who it is . Georgia not as big as people think and i know alot of people.

dc5-rsx
05-20-2011, 03:29 AM
x3, this is a great thread, just a suggestion, (i know your trying to help them out) but if you guys just turn them in then nobody would have to worry about dealing with them anymore and im pretty sure the other stolen parts could be found.

But other than that, good job on getting your shit back, Reps for Voung's Garage and dc-5

Thanx, HMGDRFTER

That could easily be done. But how far are we gonna get if we turn them in? It was a thought at first. We still can and may have to resort to that. If all items aren't returned. I got more video's but I'm waiting to release them. I highly doubt Juan or any of his homies have any plans on doing it again.

dc5-rsx
05-20-2011, 03:31 AM
I just caught two guys stealing from my shop red handed and they better be glad the cops got there before i did (i never called the cops somebody else did lol ). A friend happen to ride by as they were cutting the cat off a car and called me . i hauled ass up there only to find them in the police car (still not sure who called the cops).

I also had a the same thing happen that the op had happe three years ago. I made the dude bring all my stuff back and then we had a little chat if you know what i mean lol . This guy was just young and dumb but the the last guys are just strait f*cking theives man.

I took pics of the last two ans sent them to every friend i had and put them on face book lol. Honestly everytime i have had something stole i find out who it is . Georgia not as big as people think and i know alot of people.

Great minds think a like!!! Props!!

ReckLessDC5
05-23-2011, 06:13 PM
To My homies @Voungs Garage! F**king with DC5-RSX is like F**king with All-State, Are you in good Hands? lol...

To My homie DC5... I shoulda got up in to that, but Thats a Major conflict of interest for me... Can't be the POLICE and whoop a nigga ass at the same time. Definitely jail time for me bruh!

To the Thieves, be happy I wasn't there. You woulda sign your title over to me and i'd a ran your ass over with the car you just gave me... SOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL :My Favorite Hobby: Fuck a thief!!!

southside
05-23-2011, 07:03 PM
THA MCDONALDS IS LOCATED ON RIVERDALE RD, COLLEGE PARK. RITE IN FRONT OF THA HOOD.Lol I know where its at lmfao,I know where you stay too! Im Dee lil bruh.

dc5-rsx
05-23-2011, 07:35 PM
What's up bru? Wanna run my teg?

dc5-rsx
01-29-2012, 08:28 AM
[QUOTE=Vuongy_Dong;39251068]He lives in Lilburn/Gwinnett area by my shop. I know he couldn't have done it by himself. Watch out for him and his crew/friends.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/sovannk/th_VIDEO0017_New-1.jpg (http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/sovannk/?action=view&current=VIDEO0017_New-1.mp4)

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/sovannk/th_VIDEO0019.jpg (http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/sovannk/?action=view&current=VIDEO0019.mp4)

Sunkenkarma
01-30-2012, 12:34 AM
XD, Props man for catching those little fuckers, you guys got lucky to say the least. Did you guys get all the stuff back?

dc5-rsx
01-30-2012, 06:30 AM
PAGE #60 NEW VIDZ UP

And for those Ban Page Mutha Fuckaz..... I AIN'T HARD TO FIND!!!!!

Yes and I got a built b18 fo the lowskee!