PDA

View Full Version : GWINNETT RIVERSIDE SONIC MEET SHUTDOWN!!!! BY GPD!

BORICUACIVICR
05-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Tonight Gwinnet Police Dpt. showed up at the Sonic meet in Riverside Pkwy. along with the owner of the property. They graciously informed everyone there tonight that we are not allowed to gather in the property, we do not have any permission to gather at that property. futher more, if any one gathers there again, they will be charged with traspassing and be arrested and have their vehicle impounded.

I got there at the tail end of the whole deal, but I was informed by one of the GCP finest and for what I was able to hear for the owner.

If anyone else that was actually there from the begining and can fill in the facts or correct what I just said that would be great.

But in a nut shell the fact is NO MORE THURSDAY MEETS IN GWINNETT@ THE RIVERSIDE SONIC!

-EnVus-
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
People will have to fin out the hard way they can't meet there anymore cause some will never learn and others just refuse to stop. Its was only a matter of time before it had to get cracking down after all the recent BS...
They will be tickets issued and cars towed before the concept of "NO" works for most..

Pazattack86
05-05-2011, 11:05 PM
yes the stupid trucks doin burnouts and ppl tryin to be fast in the parkin lot got us kicked out, i say if we move to an area like grayson publix, we get permission and we get well known ppl to band together and stop ppl bein stupid

Boosting EG
05-06-2011, 07:57 AM
I agree

Doppelgänger
05-06-2011, 08:44 AM
HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA

Fucking idiots.....but they'll go back.....becuse they're fucking idiots. Ya'll dun fucked it up and deserve to get kicked out.

NENE
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
They where also shooting video of all the cars or most present that were close enough to the little inner circle.

B18c1Turboed
05-06-2011, 11:31 AM
hahahaha. and peopel will stil go back!! But what property owner was there? The owner that owns that plaza or owns Sonic? Becasue in reality you guys are on the Plaza property, so they really can do shit too you.

NENE
05-06-2011, 11:34 AM
IDK man lol he said he has some message from the sonic owner saying that we arent welcomed there no more

96ej8
05-06-2011, 07:03 PM
bout time this meet got shutdown.

UpSideDownDesi
05-07-2011, 02:00 AM
HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA

Fucking idiots.....but they'll go back.....becuse they're fucking idiots. Ya'll dun fucked it up and deserve to get kicked out.
This...