PDA

View Full Version : Gsr hesitation issue

project_EM1
05-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Ok needs some help I have an em1 with a gsr swap that's slightly hesitating on part throttle.

Mods : short ram intake , walbaro 255lph pump, aem fuel pressure regulator

Now when I first got the swap in it was running rich due to the walbaro fuel pump, so I purchased an aem fuel pressure regulator to adjust the fuel pressure down to stock spec. I also replaced the primary o2 sensor, thinking that could also be the problem. Again some what fix the issue of me burning a lot of gas, but still have a slight hesitation issue after the car has warmed up and have been driven around awhile. Also replaced the spark plugs and still no fix. I am thinking it might be a timing issue or maybe a lost of compression in one of my cylinders. Could that be the cause of it too or no.

So can any one offer me any info or advice to what I can check next.

Btw the motor is running on a p2t obd2 ecu, could that be a cause of the issue

Any help is appreciated

*EFilliated*
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM
When was the last time u changed the fuel filter if ever? Compression would be noticed all the time if it was that. I have seen dizzy cause a problem like this. Check rotor button and spark plug wires

project_EM1
05-04-2011, 08:32 AM
I was plan on changing the fuel filter since I never changed since I bought the car. The dizzy is good check the sparks already and it all good and well

*EFilliated*
05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
i would change the filter and see what happens, even if it doesn help maintenance is always good, a stock ecu will never make a diffrent/bigger motor run to full potential. i have always ran atleast a base map for the motor so the air/fuel ratio is close to perfect.