PDA

View Full Version : Killed me a EVO MR....

CopyRight
11-21-2005, 06:38 PM
well, this happened back in Tx, but a older guy just got one he said he had to wait like 6months for it? anyways, he brought it out one night and talked alot of shit to a few of by Subie friends and a few of my domestic brothers, and I just politely told him no one likes a loud mouth. Anyways, he told me he'd wax half of the cars out that night, so I told him he should put up or shut up...so he got all cocky and asked what car I had, and I told him I had no car, but I have a truck...so he laughed and pointed over to the redneck guys who all have lifted up trucks and told me to stick to offroading....and I asked him if he was scared, so he gets annoyed and asks me to point out my truck....well, I kinda shoot my hand over, and he sees my lightning...it's nothing fancy, just a 02 Red Lightning, with Kenne Bell Blowzilla, pulley, chip, and high flow exhaust...and a 150shot of nx....well....ole boy wanted to race from a roll, but I told him that real men race from a dig and there wont be any excuses if you race from a dig....we lined them up and we both got a even start from the line, but I pulled pretty hard on him once we both got above 50mph....I ran till about 120 and then shut her down...I didnt look back but I was told by spectators that I had at least 5 car lengths on him if not more....we'll never really know because ol fella decided to just keep on driving and never came back that night, and now that I'm moved away, I guess I wont get a repeat...

anyways..that's it.

WINDSOR
11-21-2005, 06:43 PM
nice kill. You just can't beat the instant torque of those Kenne belles.

purplehazing
11-21-2005, 06:46 PM
congrats wish i was there i would follow him just to say HOW DO U FEEEEEEEEL!:D:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::bigok:any ways good job

wantboost
11-21-2005, 07:54 PM
LOL thats classic. great kill :)

imbosile
11-21-2005, 07:57 PM
haha, i bet he commited suicide...

SilverJester
11-22-2005, 02:35 AM
what an idiot....let me race my awd car from a roll and loose my biggest advantage :rolleyes: nice kill

Nightsrt4
11-22-2005, 04:24 AM
you should race my friend charles aka as ct9agsr soon, he would love to race a KB from a Roll :goodjob: