PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin Laden......

Bacon
05-01-2011, 10:00 PM
......is reportedly dead.

http://www.ajc.com/news/reports-bin-laden-dead-931726.html?cxntlid=brkng_nws_bnr

05dc5s
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
:super:

-EnVus-
05-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes i did it over the weekend all it took was a 30-06 and a six pack of bud......Head shot FTW

Your all welcome..

Bacon
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Yes i did it over the weekend all it took was a 30-06 and a six pack of bud......Head shot FTW

Your all welcome..

Put down the controller....

-EnVus-
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Put down the controller....
He was killed in a mansion and yet we been looking in caves wow....
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee505/robrtsn/MEME/facepalm.jpg

jdm eg6
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Finally

GlennsEK
05-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Im glad they finally got him maybe we can have some of our troops back

Bacon
05-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Nothing is confirmed yet.

EDIT: Body has been in US custody for a few days and has been DNA confirmed.

turboplz
05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
The President is taking his sweet time getting out to make this speech...

-EnVus-
05-01-2011, 10:26 PM
The President is taking his sweet time getting out to make this speech...
He's to busy updating his Facebook status...

2turbo4u
05-01-2011, 10:26 PM
I think he been dead for quite some time now ..... they're now telling us this stuff yada yada! So many conflicting stories

05dc5s
05-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I think he been dead for quite some time now ..... they're now telling us this stuff yada yada!

Yeah like dead for a week and they just confirmed it was him by dna evidence. Found in a mansion in Pakistan basically hiding in plain sight.

2turbo4u
05-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Yeah like dead for a week and they just confirmed it was him by dna evidence. Found in a mansion in Pakistan basically hiding in plain sight.
that's what they tell you....start looking at things with a third eye!

ezone
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
In my opinion killing Osama just made things worse

Seun
05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
i was at police headquarters earlier today around 12 or so and over heard alot of 911 dispatchers talking about how dobbins was raising the alert level or something like that without reasons. im guessing this was the case, not to alarm the public.

roxie911
05-01-2011, 11:54 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

.blank cd
05-02-2011, 12:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg

.blank cd
05-02-2011, 12:18 AM
that's what they tell you....start looking at things with a third eye!I only have two eyes and Im not a conspiracy theorist

In my opinion killing Osama just made things worseCare to ex plane

Turbo ex
05-02-2011, 12:56 AM
now we have nothing to worry about.... o wait what about gas prices

-EnVus-
05-02-2011, 12:56 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/sgtsw4.jpg

Bacon
05-02-2011, 12:59 AM
now we have nothing to worry about.... o wait what about gas prices

You say it like it's all over and all the soldiers will come home where we will hold hands and sing and dance.

Doesn't work that way cupcake.

Bacon
05-02-2011, 01:30 AM
A photo of him dead has surfaced. I won't post unless a mod says it's cool.

-EnVus-
05-02-2011, 01:40 AM
A photo of him dead has surfaced. I won't post unless a mod says it's cool.
They can use google but yeah i think the head shot was a fake so far but idk we will get something leaked out soon as usual, See the CIA did the job so its a lil tight operation with them. But with soldiers they use cameras,cells,video etcc... and post that shit up asap lol

DA9_Vito
05-02-2011, 01:41 AM
now to sit back and watch what happens next.

Bacon
05-02-2011, 01:42 AM
They can use google but yeah i think the head shot was a fake so far but idk we will get something leaked out soon as usual, See the CIA did the job so its a lil tight operation with them. But with soldiers they use cameras,cells,video etcc... and post that shit up asap lol

Hell...Google has a better pic than I found.

He is still a threat....just not directly. There were several pawns in his court that are likely ready for their next move. He was just one person. There is an entire network of his people that are still out there and have the potential to be just as much a threat as he was.

-EnVus-
05-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Their world over there is in shambles right now fighting each other and wanting freedom and democracy. Hell Al Queda is helping fight with rebels right now so they could care less and wont do shit IMO.
Now as far a Ghaddafi goes i think his asshole tightened up when he turned on the news tonight he may crawl out begging tomorrow to surrender.

Bacon
05-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Their world over there is in shambles right now fighting each other and wanting freedom and democracy. Hell Al Queda is helping fight with rebels right now so they could care less and wont do shit IMO.
Now as far a Ghaddafi goes i think his asshole tightened up when he turned on the news tonight he may crawl out begging tomorrow to surrender.

Wishful thinking.

-EnVus-
05-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Wishful thinking.
I see they are going to burry him at see tomorrow...I wonder what they wil use a tomahawk up the ass or a good old school bunker buster with lube :thinking:

Bacon
05-02-2011, 02:06 AM
Make a few precise incisions and feed him to the sharks. :goodjob:

ezone
05-02-2011, 07:19 AM
I only have two eyes and Im not a conspiracy theorist

Care to ex plane

Retaliation.

candycoated
05-02-2011, 07:49 AM
nice lol

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Took soo long to get him but his finally dead

ThEGrNGoBLiN
05-02-2011, 10:55 AM
^^i posted something similar also on fb.

BanginJimmy
05-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Make a few precise incisions and feed him to the sharks. :goodjob:

I am a firm believer in Black Jack Pershing's method. Bury his body in soil that is soaked in pigs blood.

Relentless
05-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Prepare for shit to get worse before it gets better."

I can only imagine

BanginJimmy
05-02-2011, 08:25 PM
So has anybody else thought about the only reason we were allowed to go in and get this mother fucker with two feet in the grave already is because he wasnt needed anymore. The reason we found him is because he was unneccessary to them so they tipped us off? How long do you figure hes been replaced? 6 months to a year?

If you want to believe what is being said in DC, they have been closing in since '07. KSM gave the name of a courier in early 2007. It took the CIA about 2 years to locate and start tracking this courier. It took another 18 months for the courier to lead the CIA back to this compound.

I dont know how much OBL had to do with day to day ops at this point, but as a symbol, he was every bit as important as the man that is calling the shots.

Got Milk?
05-02-2011, 11:31 PM
B.S. story for obama to get re-elected and for him to have some good history as president.

Bacon
05-03-2011, 05:56 AM
His health was likely declining to a degree that he was replaced probably more than a year ago. This man was on dialysis so it would have only been a matter of time. They were prepared for this to happen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ISAtlanta300
05-03-2011, 01:53 PM
I still say "Pics, or it didn't happen......"

allmotor-teg
05-04-2011, 05:17 PM
thinking that all this shit is just because elections are comming up and obama wants to get re elected but thats just how i look at it.

Got Milk?
05-05-2011, 12:20 AM
thinking that all this shit is just because elections are comming up and obama wants to get re elected but thats just how i look at it.

amen.

I don't see how anyone is falling for this BS story.

-EnVus-
05-05-2011, 01:23 AM
His health was likely declining to a degree that he was replaced probably more than a year ago. This man was on dialysis so it would have only been a matter of time. They were prepared for this to happen.

Yes if anyone can remember just a year ago his own tribe said his health was failing.
When he did a most recent interview with a reporter he was having flu/pneumonia issues.
He looked like a cancer victim on their last leg.
I think he died and has been gone but the US can't tell us this or the war on terror would have been over to the middle east.
Yes agree it's just to close to election time and with all the lies and fake photos now I think it's all BS but I do believe he is and has been dead.

Bacon
05-05-2011, 09:27 AM
..........or the war on terror would have been over to the middle east.

The war on terrorism WILL NEVER be over. People think because he is dead things will start to fall. He likely hasn't been in control of anything for some time now. People have tunnel vision on just one man and forget that they teach their kids to hate us; thus eventually creating more terrorists. We are talking generations of people. Wanna defeat terrorism? The only answer is genocide and that isn't going to happen.

.blank cd
05-05-2011, 11:09 AM
LOL @ all they nay-Sayers. So what would it take for y'all to actually believe he's dead? The photos won't work for y'all and neither will the confirmed DNA samples. The elections aren't coming up, they're still a year and a half away, if he was doing it for that, don't you think he would have done this a little closer to 2012? Just face it, whether you think he's dead or not, the nations morale is a little bit better than it was a week ago.

Bacon
05-05-2011, 11:41 AM
As a typical US citizen, I will believe what the President says until proven otherwise.

ISAtlanta300
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM
LOL @ all they nay-Sayers. So what would it take for y'all to actually believe he's dead? The photos won't work for y'all and neither will the confirmed DNA samples. The elections aren't coming up, they're still a year and a half away, if he was doing it for that, don't you think he would have done this a little closer to 2012? Just face it, whether you think he's dead or not, the nations morale is a little bit better than it was a week ago.

Too many conflicting reports. First they say he was killed May 1. Then others say he has been dead for a week, and were able to get DNA Tests. So which is it? You don't get DNA test results in a couple of hours. Then they say he shot at the Seals. Then they say he was unarmed. Then they say he lunged for a weapon. Then they say he used one of his wifes as a shield. Then they say he did not do that. Then the 'quick' burial at sea. Since when did we start caring about that? Did we care when Saddam was hanged? or His brother was killed? No. We took pics right away and showed the world. And what is so bad of having a shrine anyway? I say let them have their shrine, paint it with a bullseye, and you have a pretty good solution to get rid of a lot of his followers.......

I don't doubt that the man is dead, but I think he has been dead for some time and this was just the "Ace of Spades" to play when the time was right, to "Wag the Dog"......

Bacon
05-05-2011, 12:48 PM
DNA results can come quick if you have something to compare them to. We already had his DNA on file as well as his brothers.

.blank cd
05-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Bacon is right. According to all the reports I've heard, he was killed early Friday morning, which was Thursday for this side of the world. We heard about it Sunday night. That's 4 days. Plenty of time to compare a DNA sample. We dumped him in the ocean because no country wanted his body buried on their soil, and they were worried about more extremists making a shrine of martyrdom for him. Think about it this way: We had the intel, we knew exactly where he was, we could have sent a bomber jet to level his compound and an entire city block around it if we wanted to. Instead we risked the lives of 20 highly trained instruments of warfare. They did that so they would know without a doubt that it was him

You can't really compare this to Saddam's situation because he was captured alive. No photos were officially released, and neither was the video of his hanging. Any pics or videos you saw were from the people that were at those venues. If Osama had a public execution, you would most likely see it 3rd party anyway. If I was Obama, I wouldn't release the photos either.

-EnVus-
05-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Too many conflicting reports. First they say he was killed May 1. Then others say he has been dead for a week, and were able to get DNA Tests. So which is it? You don't get DNA test results in a couple of hours. Then they say he shot at the Seals. Then they say he was unarmed. Then they say he lunged for a weapon. Then they say he used one of his wifes as a shield. Then they say he did not do that. Then the 'quick' burial at sea. Since when did we start caring about that? Did we care when Saddam was hanged? or His brother was killed? No. We took pics right away and showed the world. And what is so bad of having a shrine anyway? I say let them have their shrine, paint it with a bullseye, and you have a pretty good solution to get rid of a lot of his followers.......

I don't doubt that the man is dead, but I think he has been dead for some time and this was just the "Ace of Spades" to play when the time was right, to "Wag the Dog"......
Shit yeah i remember the night they showed breaking news and it was Saddams sons bodies. I was shocked as hell but it was video,photos everything fuck they may as well been poseing with the bodies to show them off not even an hour after killing. Yet we can't see a photo of the most wanted man dead LOL!

BanginJimmy
05-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm actually with black cd on this one. The pics would prove absolutely nothing and could only serve as a rallying point for muslims all over the world. I have no doubts that bin Laden is dead for the simple fact that Obama has no upside for saying he is if he wasnt. The ONLY thing that could happen is that it blew up in his face and ended his political career and effectively ended his presidency. Not even the most hardcore liberals would side with him after that.

BTW, govt has already admitted there is also about 25 videos of the assault taken from helmet cams of he SEALS. Those are also not being released.

One more tidbit. Anyone seen this helicopter before?

http://tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=250883

Bacon
05-05-2011, 08:13 PM
I heard about that helicopter but haven't seen it. Story is during a fire fight, it got damaged to the extent that they destroyed it where it sat.

The news posted pics of the bodies but they were blurred out on the faces.

For the ones saying he did it now "in time for re-election".....you will be eating those words if he decides not to run again. He did what he said he was gonna do.....get Osama.

-EnVus-
05-05-2011, 08:25 PM
We all know Obama, has his brother hid in the white house bunker...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/Horus21/WMD/cmon_son.gif

.blank cd
05-05-2011, 10:25 PM
I'm actually with black cd on this one. The pics would prove absolutely nothing and could only serve as a rallying point for muslims all over the world. I have no doubts that bin Laden is dead for the simple fact that Obama has no upside for saying he is if he wasnt. The ONLY thing that could happen is that it blew up in his face and ended his political career and effectively ended his presidency. Not even the most hardcore liberals would side with him after that.
We agree on something? *High Five*

BanginJimmy
05-05-2011, 11:18 PM
We agree on something? *High Five*

Had to happen eventually.

-EnVus-
05-06-2011, 12:20 AM
This was hilarious to read lol....

"While international concerns are centered on suspicions that elements of the security forces sheltered bin Laden, most Pakistanis seem more upset that uninvited American soldiers flew into the country, landed on the ground and launched an attack on a house – and that the army was unaware and unable to stop them. That it happened in an army town, next door to a military academy and close to the capital has added to the embarrassment...
Associated Press..."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/05/osama-bin-laden-pakistan-army_n_858334.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk2|60875

Got Milk?
05-06-2011, 04:22 PM
This was hilarious to read lol....

Reminds me when, was it Japan, surfaced right in the middle of the navy training with a submarine undetected. lol

-EnVus-
05-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Reminds me when, was it Japan, surfaced right in the middle of the navy training with a submarine undetected. lol

Yeah it's like a Delta force, movie with chuck Norris he flies over then drops in to kick ass undetected then leaves lol

Mchnhead2k5
05-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm actually with black cd on this one. The pics would prove absolutely nothing and could only serve as a rallying point for Muslim extremists/terrorists all over the world. I have no doubts that bin Laden is dead for the simple fact that Obama has no upside for saying he is if he wasnt. The ONLY thing that could happen is that it blew up in his face and ended his political career and effectively ended his presidency. Not even the most hardcore liberals would side with him after that.

BTW, govt has already admitted there is also about 25 videos of the assault taken from helmet cams of he SEALS. Those are also not being released.

One more tidbit. Anyone seen this helicopter before?

http://tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=250883

Fixed part of your post. I also agree with you that he is dead. Why would Obama put his life on the line and come up with a hoax that Osama is dead. The risk (assassination from a terrorist group) is greater than the reward (re-election) in that term.

As for the stealth blackhawk, I've never seen that before. I thought they scuttled the helicopter after it crashed?

280zx 2by2
05-07-2011, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/alphacat

quickdodgeŽ
05-07-2011, 02:30 PM
The photos won't work for y'all and neither will the confirmed DNA samples.

Photos can easily equal photoshop and movie magic. I didn't really have to point that out, did I? Confirmed DNA samples? Were you in the lab when the testing was conducted? With all the corruption in government on all levels, you don't think there is the slightest chance that a cover up or lie could be manufactured here?

The elections aren't coming up, they're still a year and a half away,

The elections have actually already started. This past Thursday, South Carolina had their Presidential debates for the Republican party. Next month and the month after that will see two other state Presidential debates, followed by a national debate in September. The campaign has begun, man.

if he was doing it for that, don't you think he would have done this a little closer to 2012?

Not if he was smart. You don't think there are other people out there thinking this? He does it now so that it will be a more distant memory to not look like a campaign stunt, but not so far that people will forget about it.

Just face it, whether you think he's dead or not, the nations morale is a little bit better than it was a week ago.

You're exactly right.

And just to add, I'm NOT one of these conspiracy theorists. I believe he was killed in this raid. I'm just looking things from both sides to answer your reply. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-07-2011, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/alphacatI LOL'd.

quickdodgeŽ
05-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Still the funniest Obama spoof....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KqnhjhL88 Later, QD.

Echonova
05-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Still the funniest Obama spoof....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KqnhjhL88 Later, QD.Bwhahahahahaha

I had forgotten about that one.