PDA

View Full Version : EJ2 front clip?

Sunkenkarma
05-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Alright, so I bought a 95 EJ2 recently for gas saving reasons, but anyways When I bought the car I didnt notice the problem its currently having, when I got the car, it had a messed up hood on it, so I went and got a straight hood off of a same year EX coupe, and went to put the new hood on and it seemed to be too big for the rest of the front end, so I looked more into it, and it looks like the headlights, bumper and rad support etc, are slightly further back than they should be.

At first I thought the hood latch was messed up, so I got another one, still same problem. So Im thinking, is there a way to bring the front clip forward any? or are they not able to be adjusted?

Thanks for the answers guys, new to Hondas, so dont flame meh! xD

B20B!Ithink?
05-02-2011, 04:01 AM
ouch. sounds like someone replaced the core support but welded it on to far towards the engine.

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Yup it probably had a front end damage! But its easy to take the radiator support out! Check if it has the factory welds?

Cynical 1
05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
could also have been wrecked and repaired once with 4-door parts - which are different.

95droppedhatch
05-21-2011, 11:31 PM
rad supports are the same for all 92-95s if anything it has been in a minor accident so you need to pull it out you can do it the right way with frame machine or you can hook a chain to it on both sides around a tree and back up or hook it up to a truck and pull it out its not hard and will generally give real easy just dont rip the support off