PDA

View Full Version : who went to watch fast five on imax???

Crazydelsol
04-30-2011, 09:32 AM
This movie was badass and best thing I watch it on imax lol I had to pay 35 bucks for me and my grl but dammm it was worth it!
Had a lot of action
Did yal like it? And who did you go with?

Mad Mike
04-30-2011, 10:05 AM
I went last night and both the theaters I went to were completely sold out for all times. Nether were Imax tho.

Crazydelsol
04-30-2011, 10:09 AM
I went to ga mall like at 12 and they were all sold out good thing they still had imax I was happy lol

FasTech
04-30-2011, 12:04 PM
That movie was not was I expected. Only thing dealing with cars were them drifting around in a warehouse and the chargers. Just didnt seem like a F&F movie.

Crazydelsol
04-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I was expecting to see a lot of imports and more cars! Other than that it was good

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Any self-respecting movie-goer stayed far away from this film. Later, QD.

RL...
04-30-2011, 05:17 PM
I saw it on IMAX thursday at midnight, and saw it again yesterday(regular). It was pretty damn good.

.blank cd
05-02-2011, 12:23 AM
This movie was badass and best thing I watch it on imax lol I had to pay 35 bucks for me and my grl but dammm it was worth it!
Had a lot of action
Did yal like it? And who did you go with?I just saw the same exact movie yall did in regular 35mm and saved 35 bucks.

Any self-respecting movie-goer stayed far away from this film. Later, QD.In all honesty it wasnt bad. Critics gave it really positive reviews and reviewed it as the best iteration so far. Go see it man, you might be surprised.

DynamicSound
05-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Manhattan Pizza rented out a theater at Medlock Bridge Regal, so we went with them on Friday. Went back to see it tonight in IMAX at Mall of GA. By far the best FF movie yet...no crappy CGI or corny plot. Less about cars and much more action.

quickdodgeŽ
05-02-2011, 06:07 AM
In all honesty it wasnt bad. Critics gave it really positive reviews and reviewed it as the best iteration so far. Go see it man, you might be surprised.

I don't think so, Tim. Lolol. Besides the uninteresting plot, I think Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are terrible actors. Later, QD.

candycoated
05-02-2011, 07:51 AM
not i, but would like to. is it worth it?

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
From my point of view it is worth the money

404Chapin703
05-02-2011, 08:40 AM
From my point of view it is worth the money

X2!!!!

cactusEG
05-02-2011, 02:34 PM
From a 1-10, I give it a 6. It was ok, I should of waited for redbox.

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Hahaha lol me 2! Red box ftw

From a 1-10, I give it a 6. It was ok, I should of waited for redbox.

Got Milk?
05-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Any self-respecting movie-goer stayed far away from this film. Later, QD.

stfu. You never have anything nice to say about anything. Movie was nice, acting here and there were way off. Like 2 year olds reading a script. Too unreal, especially 2 charges pulling that big ass vault.

cactusEG
05-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Hahaha lol me 2! Red box ftw

Alot of movies that have been coming out have really disapointed me. I saw My Soul to take yesterday. Dont watch it, its horse crap.

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Lol I will try not too! And red box app sucks it tell you the place that has the movie and when you get there its not even there! "Faster" is a good movie

Alot of movies that have been coming out have really disapointed me. I saw My Soul to take yesterday. Dont watch it, its horse crap.

jdm eg6
05-02-2011, 05:20 PM
ill watch untill it comes out on redbox lol

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 05:34 PM
And I will watch it again when it comes out on redbox lol

Black4DrEK
05-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I give it a 7 out of 10...

The movie shouldnt have a been a "fast and furious" movie.. It was a ok Action movie. But DAMN, NO FUCKING CAR SCENES!!!! I mean Really... There was barely ANY CAR action!!!! haha... WTF

Crazydelsol
05-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah that part sucks I was really looking foward on seeing more car scenes I thought there was gona be races and all that but the movie was good!

Bigt8aford
05-04-2011, 08:01 PM
I think people expect way too much out of movies these days and the F&F franchise gets the worse cause of the corny cars, plot and acting. Personally I liked it, definitely the best. A lot the over done cars and barbie dolls walking around were erased and the original family idea was brought back. The only thing I can't stand is that Tokyo Drift messed the entire series up. Go see, it is worth a matinee viewing.

quickdodgeŽ
05-04-2011, 08:32 PM
stfu. You never have anything nice to say about anything. Movie was nice, acting here and there were way off. Like 2 year olds reading a script. Too unreal, especially 2 charges pulling that big ass vault.

My apologies. Didn't mean to have my own opinion instead of following the rest of the Honda "fan-boi" crowd into the theatre. Lolol. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
05-05-2011, 12:16 AM
My apologies. Didn't mean to have my own opinion instead of following the rest of the Honda "fan-boi" crowd into the theatre. Lolol. Later, QD.

This movie had nothing to do with Hondas or fan boys.

DeeAOne
05-05-2011, 12:36 AM
I liked it. I just wish it was more focused with the cars. The one scene I thought there was actually about to be a race (for the 911 GT3), the scene just skips to when he pulls up in the garage. I was like WTF? lol

As far as plot, not bad at all.

quickdodgeŽ
05-05-2011, 07:43 PM
This movie had nothing to do with Hondas or fan boys.

That's exactly who it had to do with. Either way, I'm still allowed my opinion. I'm not going to say I like it just to be "positive" for anyone. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
05-05-2011, 07:57 PM
It was a good movie but i was sad to see it had nothing to do with cars in general. I mean some Super cars then a few PAID Dodge chargers for advertisement Whaho!
I hate ricers and Vinyled up cars just as much as the next guy but they was entertaining to watch...Now i read the 6th one will stray away fro the cars even more WTF its just another action film now.

.blank cd
05-05-2011, 10:29 PM
It was a good movie but i was sad to see it had nothing to do with cars in general. I mean some Super cars then a few PAID Dodge chargers for advertisement Whaho!
I hate ricers and Vinyled up cars just as much as the next guy but they was entertaining to watch...Now i read the 6th one will stray away fro the cars even more WTF its just another action film now.I am ok with this as long as they keep the same actors on board

-EnVus-
05-05-2011, 10:37 PM
I am ok with this as long as they keep the same actors on board
If i'm correct it will Paul walker and The Rock but they may not have enough $$ invested to hold on to Vin diesel. It will be interested to see who is willing to keep it going i mean lots of actors don't wanna drive movies into the ground. Even with a chain like the F&F films has to stop before it just gets to old and played out. I kinda would rather them stop IMO before you start seeing F&F low budget crap going straight to redbox every other year like F&F 7,8,9 :(

Theycall_Metue
05-05-2011, 10:55 PM
since fast5 came out, i've been seeing a lot more body kits flying around